PDA

View Full Version : Pissed Off!

stoi
04-16-2003, 08:37 PM
ok im leaving because of a number of thing, first off im sick and tired of somebody/nobody just complaining that ppls avs and sigs are to big, ffs make him a mod just for this purpose will you, but then again he wont have any posts then.

and the wise man/the great dude, those names are a laugh, all he says now is :rtfm: :rtfaq:, and not only just to newbies but to members who have been here for awhile, and yes he did do it to me and he can fuck off for all i care.

also if you read this Post (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=27785&st=0&#entry188054) you will see some other reasons why i am leaving, this forum used to be good but now most of the regular members just dont seem to care about the newbies on the forum.

anyway onto bigger and better things, and i might still pop into the chat room now and again, but i dont think you will see me posting verifieds anymore.

cya ppl.

Stoi (retiring but not reincarnating like some)

KinkoStinky
04-16-2003, 08:40 PM
So your gone from the forum forever?

ooo
04-16-2003, 10:34 PM
Aww.... i appreciate your work in the verified... it was nice.... yea i noticed it must of taken alot of time... since sig2dat links are in html format and forums support differently.... you should reconsider... stay and just stop posting in the verified section...

and about somebody / nobody ... well although he makes alot of comments i still respect him for them... i have nothing against people personally.... once in a while it gets to me but i don't really care... every one has there freedom of speech...

and about the great dude / wise one >> dont mind him.... hez like that alot... i find that he kids around most of the time... so it doesnt really matter...

Curley
04-16-2003, 10:39 PM
Stoi, I don't see why you should leave because of some kids (and yes.... just compare ages if no-one believes me). Don't we "oldies" mean anthing to you? :(

ooo
04-16-2003, 10:40 PM
see even im rooting for you to stay... umm im not an oldie... sigh* ... lolz.... well maybe in 10 - 20 - 30 years... i have a long way to go

Spindulik
04-16-2003, 10:41 PM
Awe c'mon. Don't leave! Just take a short break. Don't let those kids bother ya. I have been flamed a lot (by the French) and I am still here.

Skweeky
04-16-2003, 11:12 PM
oh stoi, don't leave! I like to have you around, don't let a few people get to you! :o

/me gives stoi a big hug

ooo
04-16-2003, 11:12 PM
look at all these people who want you to stay... :)

pyromonkey
04-16-2003, 11:20 PM
*cough* i think he's gone *cough*

ooo
04-16-2003, 11:25 PM
::sniff:: i think so too ::sniff::

hey mods / admins check the ips of ppl who viewed this thread and see if it matches stoi's....

stoi
04-16-2003, 11:44 PM
ok im still lurking about, was waiting till i got to my 500th post (no new star though :( ). but now ive gone past that so i suppose id better stay till i get my 1000th post.

Not saying i will, it used to be a great forum when i first joined, but in the past couple of months it has seemed to deteriate.

so ill stick around for now, i might just take a break for a bit and calm down, come back and see what has transpired.

and please get rid of the emoticon for fuck its pointless and takes away free speech, my kids are 10 and 12, i dont like them swearing but i know they do it, its just one of those things, doesnt mean they are going to spend the rest of their lives in prison though, or get hooked on drugs just because they use the odd profanity here and there.

and thanx everyone for supporting me, its appreciated.

PS: if it wasnt for me no one on this forum would have ftps. not bragging or anything but if your not bothered about what i say or post at least this is something for you to remember me by, if i do decide to call it a day.

ooo
04-16-2003, 11:46 PM
ummm im confused....

EDIT>>

if your yelling at us... we are only trying to make you stay.... we arent meaning any harm or anything... what have we done wrong to you...

stoi
04-16-2003, 11:49 PM
sorry soul, i edited my post after you posted might make more sense now, and i wasnt yelling at anyone, not even somebody and the greatdude, i just dont like there attitude sometimes thats all. espeially as it was pointed in my direction only a couple of days ago when i was testing a new avatar.

The Wise Man
04-17-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by stoi@16 April 2003 - 21:37
and the wise man/the great dude, those names are a laugh, all he says now is  :rtfm:  :rtfaq:, and not only just to newbies but to members who have been here for awhile, and yes he did do it to me and he can fuck off for all i care.
? I've heard you people complain about those simple answers, so I decided to take more time to explain. Haven't you noticed that? I don't use those icons anymore because people "complain" so much. You still should know the FAQ can answer the majority of the questions of everyone. But, if you're still mad at what I do, I won't argue and cause flame. The members who been here for a long time should really know that the FAQ is there for a huge reason and reading it once doesn't cut it as it's be updated from time to time.

Soul814, I don't joke on every answer you know, people will get confused. :lol:

The Wise Man
04-17-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by stoi@17 April 2003 - 00:49
sorry soul, i edited my post after you posted might make more sense now, and i wasnt yelling at anyone, not even somebody and the greatdude, i just dont like there attitude sometimes thats all. espeially as it was pointed in my direction only a couple of days ago when i was testing a new avatar.
There is a reason I created this name, to connect with the newbies and to state that post count does not show priority. Also, some people who changed their names to newbies thought that all the talk of post counts is just stupid and wastes time. ;) Somebody1234 also has this reason too as well as some old members here. Still if post count was removed, you know there will be people complaining again like always. :ph34r:

*cough* I think some people are pretending to be older (not naming names) to get attention. If you're going to reply to this, I wonder if you will say an answer I'm thinking you will say. *cough*

mobboss01
04-17-2003, 12:16 AM
I have a feeling my bud Stoi will stick around. However, this board does have some real immature ppl these days. Especially in the musicworld with a few posters that go way beyond stating their opinion. We all need to practice some reasonable sense when replying to a post. Stop and ask yourself, "Does what I am writing make sense"? It's that easy.

And, it is hard to resist not to take someone's blood, sweat, and tears of a post and plagerize, especially since we are all pirates, but please have the decency of giving some props to the creator. Don't just pass it on as an original.

I know Stoi worked long and hard, wasted a lot of bandwith and electricity to dl all of these books for us. At least, he should have gotten some respect for that. We don't want you to go Stoi. Take their advice and just take a break. I did and now find the forum enjoyable again. Ok, that's all fellas.

The Wise Man
04-17-2003, 12:18 AM
You know, this is just the repeat of history once more. Is there a time when peace can last forever? Probably not, because we're humans. :ph34r:

sArA
04-17-2003, 12:18 AM
Well, I'm an older :) newbie...and it seems to me Stoi that so many people appreciate your feedback and posts that this place would be a worse place without the more 'mature' element. Nice one for reconsidering...

The Wise Man
04-17-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by sara5564@17 April 2003 - 01:18
'mature' element
Too bad some of it is those horny members here. <_< :P I wonder if children are looking at "adult" objects here, you never know. :ph34r:

ooo
04-17-2003, 12:39 AM
lol.... ummm im pretty sure even knows that im 14 >> turning 15... :P... lol.... well its settled for now... we should have a cheers* but i can&#39;t have alcohol, neither do i intend to in the future tho.... soda it is :)

The Wise Man
04-17-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Soul814@17 April 2003 - 01:39
lol.... ummm im pretty sure even knows that im 14 >> turning 15... :P... lol.... well its settled for now... we should have a cheers* but i can&#39;t have alcohol, neither do i intend to in the future tho.... soda it is :)
That won&#39;t be true, you will drink some wine or beer at sometime. The question is will you over use it in the future? :lol:

ooo
04-17-2003, 01:09 AM
eh i hate the smell of coffee as of now....

beer and wine tastes icky... i tried a slip

MagicNakor
04-17-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by The Wise Man@17 April 2003 - 01:47
That won&#39;t be true, you will drink some wine or beer at sometime. The question is will you over use it in the future? :lol:
I know a few people that won&#39;t drink alcohol. Not for health or religious reasons, it&#39;s just personal preference.

And yes, they&#39;re all legal age. ;)

:ninja:

kAb
04-17-2003, 02:04 AM
ok. bye stoi.

sorry ur so angry.

bye.

MusicWorld
04-17-2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by stoi@16 April 2003 - 21:37
Stoi (retiring but not reincarnating like some)
<_< What is that suppose to mean.Who is the someone?

The Great Dude
04-17-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by stoi@16 April 2003 - 14:44
ok im still lurking about, was waiting till i got to my 500th post (no new star though :( ). but now ive gone past that so i suppose id better stay till i get my 1000th post.

and please get rid of the emoticon for fuck its pointless and takes away free speech, my kids are 10 and 12, i dont like them swearing but i know they do it, its just one of those things, doesnt mean they are going to spend the rest of their lives in prison though, or get hooked on drugs just because they use the odd profanity here and there.
10 and 12 and already swearing? You let them swear because they feel like it? Cmon, show some disipline as a parent if you are. I hate the excessive use of profanity, it&#39;s just pointless and you&#39;re thought lower because of it. You&#39;re staying for more stars?

ooo
04-17-2003, 02:40 AM
i got 1000 lolz... finnally...

imma NEWBIE&#33;

love that name

amphoteric88
04-18-2003, 02:10 AM
if stoi does decide to leave the board and not post any more, i think the community here will be losing a valued member. stoi was probably one of the first people from the board that i started to talk to on msn (along with tc and mobboss), and i think i&#39;d speak for all of us when i say we had some good times on that :P
the first time i ever talked to stoi on msn i was trying to set up an ftp with tc. i&#39;m generally not too hot with the old computer, so i was having to be walked through this procedure pretty much by the hand. stoi was really patient about this, not getting annoyed at my sheer stupidity :D
i&#39;m not trying to brown nose stoi here, i&#39;m just saying that he is generally a patient person, he doesn&#39;t really get worked up about things, imo. therefore he must have been pretty p**sed off (as the title suggests), to post a thread like this.
as i&#39;ve said before, i don&#39;t want stoi to leave here, he does have great stuff to contribute, the problem is that some people as mentioned before are upsetting things a tad. people have to have more patience with new members, if people are shouted at, ignored or whatever when they join the board, how can it hope to increase its popularity?
people who join this board should be shown the respect they deserve, they shouldn&#39;t be treated like sh*t and thrown aside.
just thought i&#39;d throw in my 10 pence worth here. hope i haven&#39;t ruffled any feathers :D

stoi
04-18-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by The_Great_Dude+17 April 2003 - 02:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Great_Dude @ 17 April 2003 - 02:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--stoi@16 April 2003 - 14:44

10 and 12 and already swearing? You let them swear because they feel like it? Cmon, show some disipline as a parent if you are. I hate the excessive use of profanity, it&#39;s just pointless and you&#39;re thought lower because of it. You&#39;re staying for more stars? [/b][/quote]
ok PRICK, you have absolutlely no right in telling me how to bring up my kids so fuck off. they swer at each other mainly, not at me or their mother, for fucks sake boys will be boys and they do get in fights a lot and call each other stuff, and no i dont let them get away with it, i tell them off, but i am not going to censor them, im not one of these pricks that think kids should be seen and not heard, i think they should be allowed to express there opinions and if that includes some profanities here and there, then so be it. they are my kids and they are great, its pricks like you who think they shouldnt even open their fucking mouth that i cant stand. you bring your kids up your way (if you have any) and ill bring mine up my way ok.

and musicworld/Funkey Capricorn, it doesnt take a genious to work out who you are, and you of all ppl on this forum should realise how patient i am, remember the time in the chat room where i tried to help you set up your ftp for 3 hours.

and again to everyone that has said nice words to me and suported me thanx but its pricks like the great dude, who incidentaly joined in december last year and has 2246 posts, i joined in october last year and have just over 500, so which one of us is the post whore and who has the more decent posts of the 2. with comments like the one he just made is it any wonder i get pissed off, i know its just the frigging net and dont get dragged into it, but when someone tells me im not bringing up my kids properly i bite, fucking prick i bet your still a fucking virgin you asshole.

stoi.

and if you have retired as the great dude then let him RIP ffs, dont keep using both logins one is enough of you never mind 2.

The Wise Man
04-18-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by stoi+18 April 2003 - 03:38--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stoi @ 18 April 2003 - 03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The_Great_Dude@17 April 2003 - 02:35
<!--QuoteBegin--stoi@16 April 2003 - 14:44

10 and 12 and already swearing? You let them swear because they feel like it? Cmon, show some disipline as a parent if you are. I hate the excessive use of profanity, it&#39;s just pointless and you&#39;re thought lower because of it. You&#39;re staying for more stars?
ok PRICK, you have absolutlely no right in telling me how to bring up my kids so fuck off. they swer at each other mainly, not at me or their mother, for fucks sake boys will be boys and they do get in fights a lot and call each other stuff, and no i dont let them get away with it, i tell them off, but i am not going to censor them, im not one of these pricks that think kids should be seen and not heard, i think they should be allowed to express there opinions and if that includes some profanities here and there, then so be it. they are my kids and they are great, its pricks like you who think they shouldnt even open their fucking mouth that i cant stand. you bring your kids up your way (if you have any) and ill bring mine up my way ok.

and musicworld/Funkey Capricorn, it doesnt take a genious to work out who you are, and you of all ppl on this forum should realise how patient i am, remember the time in the chat room where i tried to help you set up your ftp for 3 hours.

and again to everyone that has said nice words to me and suported me thanx but its pricks like the great dude, who incidentaly joined in december last year and has 2246 posts, i joined in october last year and have just over 500, so which one of us is the post whore and who has the more decent posts of the 2. with comments like the one he just made is it any wonder i get pissed off, i know its just the frigging net and dont get dragged into it, but when someone tells me im not bringing up my kids properly i bite, fucking prick i bet your still a fucking virgin you asshole.

stoi.

and if you have retired as the great dude then let him RIP ffs, dont keep using both logins one is enough of you never mind 2. [/b][/quote]
I would not like children swearing their heads off because they are allowed to. Will swearing get them a decent job? There is a purpose I made this name and it&#39;s to support the taking down of the post counts, but it most likely won&#39;t happen because people will complain. I wasn&#39;t forcing you to do anything, and if you don&#39;t agree, just say so and I won&#39;t flame any further. I really had nothing against you until you brought up this post, and I would have said some positive things. But, now I&#39;ll just remain netural with you and continue no further.

stoi
04-18-2003, 03:10 AM
about fucking time ive shut him up.

anyway im off to bed, might be back might not, this forum is just getting terrible now for all the reasons i mentioned and i dont want to seem like a post whore if by any chance i get to 1000 posts in the next um what 6 bloody months.

and your still a prick twm/tgd or whoever the fuck you are. change your name to tosser it might be more appropriate, and btw tou did tell me how to bring up my kids, you told me to have more discipline. well fuck you me and the kids are fine without you sticking your fucking wise nose in thankyou.

Bender
04-18-2003, 03:18 AM
Don&#39;t you love all that human interaction? :D

You know how I feel about you stoi, I don&#39;t want you to leave and I think nobody will. :)

The Wise Man
04-18-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Blender@18 April 2003 - 04:18
Don&#39;t you love all that human interaction? :D

You know how I feel about you stoi, I don&#39;t want you to leave and I think nobody will.
Just watching two humans fight huh? :P stoi, never even took my peace offering, like any ever does in this modern world. :lol: I guess I&#39;ll agree with stoi not leaving, even though I feel like... got to think about peace. Good for nothing peace, never got humans anywhere except the Hippes.

ooo
04-18-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Blender@18 April 2003 - 04:18
You know how I feel about you stoi, I don&#39;t want you to leave and I think nobody will. :)
bender so cruel... even tgd has a good side some where there

stoi
04-18-2003, 08:58 PM
ok maybe i got a little heated before, but im sure if the shoe was on the other foot, ppl would have reacted the same way.

and i never took your post as a peace offering at all (and still dont).

10 and 12 and already swearing? You let them swear because they feel like it? Cmon, show some disipline as a parent

that line there is telling me to show some discipline, and my kids dont swear there heads off, not even in the house, but if you stop them to much in doing something they will go ahead and do it anyway, if you try to explain to them why its wrong then maybe they will listen more that just saying "shut up, thats disgusting".

anyway ill bring my kids up the way i want to, i know they arent angels but they are the best 10 and 12 yr olds around here i can tell you, its the adults that want to find some manners around here. the kids will open a door for someone and all they get is a look like "your a little shit like the rest of them" instead of a smile and a thankyou, some ppl put all kids into the one categorie, should be seen but not heard, but thats not my idea of letting them express themselves.

anyway im stopping, and i wont be flaming with the wise man/the great dude no more even if i didnt see his last post as a peace offering.

The Wise Man
04-18-2003, 09:21 PM
If you have a different way of thinking, I won&#39;t argue about that. I know you&#39;re not in for post counts, so don&#39;t get offended on that either. ;)

The only reason I said that because I didn&#39;t agree, I guess I should have not come so rough. But I still think profanity won&#39;t get people anywhere in this world though. Anyways, I&#39;m glad this argument won&#39;t go any further.

stoislover
04-18-2003, 10:32 PM
Hi well just replying to wiseman and hes replies to Stoi.Well if you are a wiseman you should know the saying dont judge people you dont know anything about.I know Stoi only to well,hes a good dad to hes kids and does tell them of if their do swear so do i.What type of discipline do i think kids need telling kids of is enough,our kids are great and they have been brought up to respect other people which they do.Maybe you dont swear,but believe me you make it hard for others not to swear at you with your snide comments.I dont blame Stoi for not having nothing to do with you,believe me you must off got Stoi mad he never swears,and he is the most patient bloke i have ever met.He is always helping others with there questions,hes good at sorting their problems out for them.As for you saying he wants more stars next to hes name,its you who likes them.At least he helps others you seem like the sort of person who just helps himself.well thats enough from me i have said how i felt..thenk you to stois true friends the ones who stick up for him...bye

kAb
04-18-2003, 11:06 PM
so are you leaving or not?

it seems to me that this post is for attention now <_<

stoi
04-19-2003, 01:02 AM
kab i said in about the 6th post down i was staying, its just some ppls replys got me a bit annoyed and i had to reply back to them, for all i care the mods can delete this post now, im not doing it for attention i done it so i could bring up some valid (as i see them) criticisms of this forum and a couple of the senior members of this board.

But im pleased we have got a few things ironed out and maybe (just maybe) it will make this place more enjoyable for everyone.

if you dont like this thread then dont view it, its that simple, you knew what it was about and yet you complain, why. just dont come into it anymore, its in the lounge so its not hurting anyone if they want to view it and post a reply they can if they want to ignore it then thats their perogative.

also i didnt know my g/f was going to post on this thread, but i think she kept it pretty restrained considering, but all that is over now and im stopping, there were just a few things i needed to say and now ive said them.

Bender
04-19-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Soul814+18 April 2003 - 22:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Soul814 @ 18 April 2003 - 22:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Blender@18 April 2003 - 04:18
bender so cruel... even tgd has a good side some where there[/b][/quote]
Hmm, looks like I made a major writing error here. :">
Please replace nobody for anybody.

Sorry if somebody misinterpreted it wrong. :)

Somebody1234
04-19-2003, 06:33 PM
This is so funny. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

N£MO
04-19-2003, 06:50 PM
Pathetic.. :lol:

The Wise Man
04-19-2003, 07:11 PM
Pathetic still replying to this topic. :w00t: :lol: