PDA

View Full Version : Wtf where's my 5th star again!

zapjb
10-16-2005, 12:21 AM
:angry: Look this is the 3rd f*cking time (over the years) I've been ripped of my 5th star. And I'm missing about 700 posts off my post count. What's going on?

Skiz
10-16-2005, 12:28 AM
It's just a post count bro. What's the big deal? :ermm:

Sorry, but I'm just sick of reading peoples threads about post counts. Seems kinda silly to me.

I think we should take post counts away altogether and add rep instead.

Rip The Jacker
10-16-2005, 12:32 AM
Your really missing 700 posts? Hmm... that's weird...

tesco
10-16-2005, 12:34 AM
It's just a post count bro. What's the big deal? :ermm:

Sorry, but I'm just sick of reading peoples threads about post counts. Seems kinda silly to me.

I think we should take post counts away altogether and add rep instead.Rep is stupid.
Post counts actually mean something, they represent how many posts you have made.
Stars just go up wiht the amount of posts you have. So what. If you want more stars post more, try to make it helpful posts too.

@zapjb your post count probably went down because it wasn't right before. It is now a real count of your total posts.

zapjb
10-16-2005, 12:40 AM
No I don't think so. Besides I want to grandfathered in. I've been here almost 3yrs. Enjoyed the place even contributed & helped other members. FFS!

Skiz
10-16-2005, 12:44 AM
Rep is stupid.
Post counts actually mean something, they represent how many posts you have made.
Stars just go up wiht the amount of posts you have. So what. If you want more stars post more, try to make it helpful posts too.

@zapjb your post count probably went down because it wasn't right before. It is now a real count of your total posts.

Rep isn't stupid. How do you figure. It can represent the amount of help that you've actually given.

You say that "post counts actually mean something". They represent the amount of posts someone actually has, nothing more. They represent for me, over 1,000 bullshit, unhelpful, comical posts in the lounge alone. Post counts mean nothing.

Virtualbody1234
10-16-2005, 12:46 AM
I'm quite sure that zapjb had more posts.

peat moss
10-16-2005, 12:49 AM
Hey Zap , I'll vouch for you but thats kind of pointless . You contribute more to this board that you know. Don't worry about it, just discouver the lounge !

zapjb
10-16-2005, 12:51 AM
Look I'm not delusional. I had close to 3000 posts if not a couple more. I just want my 5th star back. I said I've gotten it ripped here 3x, but it might done 4-5x. It's fn ridiculous.

Samurai
10-16-2005, 12:59 AM

Actually no they don't. I used to think they did until I discovered all the BS spamming going on in the lounge.

Now there's conversations going on such as...

Post #1 :lol:
Post #2 :unsure:
Post #3 :w00t: FTW!!!
Post #4 :dry: Hmmm

Post count should mean something if it's constructive, is what I think you meant to say.

peat moss
10-16-2005, 01:08 AM
Look I'm not delusional. I had close to 3000 posts if not a couple more. I just want my 5th star back. I said I've gotten it ripped here 3x, but it might done 4-5x. It's fn ridiculous.

No argument there I know you did . Does n't seem fair to me . ;)

zapjb
10-16-2005, 01:12 AM
OK. So WHO can give me BACK (for the 4-5x) MY 5th star? Which mod or an admin. or Brian? Who?

Skiz
10-16-2005, 01:56 AM
Noone.

Its an automated thing. The only way you'll get a fifth star right now is ifthey change the requirments.

RealitY
10-16-2005, 01:59 AM
Seems when the Lounge posts were set to count again and the board was set to recalculate post counts some members came up with a lower number for some reason. This could be do to posts left from IPB or just a glitch. I could easily give you the fifth star back by just setting your post count to 2,500 although it would be fudging and considering your only a little over 50 posts short of that I think it woulkd be better to just get it back as it will come soon enough anyway. We all know your a great member and you shouldnt stress over it although I agree with you in the fact that its very annoying...

Rick Phlegm
10-16-2005, 02:00 AM
For me, the real concern isn't of the absence of the 5th star itself, but for the valuable posts which made up that star.

If there were the requisite number of posts, wtf happened to them? :huh:

manker
10-16-2005, 01:33 PM

Actually no they don't. I used to think they did until I discovered all the BS spamming going on in the lounge.

Post count should mean something if it's constructive, is what I think you meant to say.Yeah, you're right. There should be some sort of witless moron filter to keep these people from posting in there.

Of course, that would preclude you from making any lounge posts - but ya gotta take the rough with the smooth.

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/816/dabs5sy.gif

Samurai
10-16-2005, 01:37 PM

Post count should mean something if it's constructive, is what I think you meant to say.Yeah, you're right. There should be some sort of witless moron filter to keep these people from posting in there.

Of course, that would preclude you from making any lounge posts - but ya gotta take the rough with the smooth.

Of course you're one to judge as you're one of the main contributers to posting nonsense. You can try and single me out every time I say anything about the lounge manker, but the fact remains that you amongst others spam the forum with mindless BS. Deal with it.

manker
10-16-2005, 01:54 PM
Yeah, you're right. There should be some sort of witless moron filter to keep these people from posting in there.

Of course you're one to judge as you're one of the main contributers to posting nonsense. You can try and single me out every time I say anything about the lounge manker, but the fact remains that you amongst others spam the forum with mindless BS. Deal with it.It's an off-topic section.

Some people post about their lives, some people post interesting interweb things, some people post utter drivel - but everyone posts stuff that they want to talk about. Most of what you see as spam, others see as entertainment.

Only a witless idiot, such as yourself, wouldn't be able to grasp this simple concept. If you don't like it then don't post there. As to singling you out each time you stereotype people that post in the lounge as idiots - I will continue to do so, same goes for anyone who suggests likewise.

The fact is that you can't post there very often because you don't have the necessary wit or intelligence to participate properly. That's fine, no-one will hold it against you but there are a lot of very clever members who post in there - far more intelligent than you - to insult them and others with your continual snide comments, which actually only relate to a handful of people, is quite honestly pathetic.

enoughfakefiles
10-16-2005, 01:54 PM
Yeah, you're right. There should be some sort of witless moron filter to keep these people from posting in there.

Of course you're one to judge as you're one of the main contributers to posting nonsense. You can try and single me out every time I say anything about the lounge manker, but the fact remains that you amongst others spam the forum with mindless BS. Deal with it.

Why do you keep attacking the lounge folk. I`m sure it say's off topic discussions. :rolleyes:

zapjb
10-16-2005, 02:02 PM
Enough of that thread hijacking. Where are my 700 posts? And my fn 5th star? And did this happen to anyone else? I want em back!

Samurai
10-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Who says I'm attacking the lounge folk? :unsure:

I'm saying that post count (answeing rossco's statement) is not neccessarily a good thing, with regards to the inane posting that seems to spiral upwards from spammers. The lounge is a prime example of this.

If you want to be pedantic, then you shall have it.

The lounge: "Don't be fooled by cheap imitations, this is the original Off-Topic forum. Come on in and talk about absolutely anything (within our board rules)."

Does this mean it's been given a green light to become a spammers haven?

The rules do state "3. Spamming is not permitted and will be monitored; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible. Excessive spamming may be deleted."

Again, I could probably trawl through 90% of certain members posts and find they are in fact, in breach of said rules.

Me attacking the "lounge folk"? No, just being realistic.

Edit* Sorry for thread-jacking zapjb. It wasn't intentional.

enoughfakefiles
10-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Enough of that thread hijacking. Where are my 700 posts? And my fn 5th star? And did this happen to anyone else? I want em back!

I've just got my fifth star, don't mess it up for me. :dry:

Guillaume
10-16-2005, 02:06 PM
Get rid of all post count FFS. In and outside the Lounge. I'm sure there is an alternative.
Give people stars for the actual time they've been members.

enoughfakefiles
10-16-2005, 02:09 PM
Get rid of all post count FFS. In and outside the Lounge. I'm sure there is an alternative.
Give people stars for the actual time they've been members.

It would solve a lot of crying. :lol:

I don't understand why people get upset about post count's. To me a post a post, FFs it's only a number. Is someone gonna win prize or something. :unsure:

Peerzy
10-16-2005, 02:17 PM
OH NOSSS!!!! You don't have 5 stars on an interweb forum, quick call the police, infact screw that, this is going straight to the President.

manker
10-16-2005, 02:17 PM

I'm saying that post count (answeing rossco's statement) is not neccessarily a good thing, with regards to the inane posting that seems to spiral upwards from spammers. The lounge is a prime example of this.

The lounge: "Don't be fooled by cheap imitations, this is the original Off-Topic forum. Come on in and talk about absolutely anything (within our board rules)."

The rules do state "3. Spamming is not permitted and will be monitored; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible. Excessive spamming may be deleted."

Again, I could probably trawl through 90% of certain members posts and find they are in fact, in breach of said rules.

Me attacking the "lounge folk"? No, just being realistic.Pendantic, you say. I can do that too.

If it's in the rules and the posts are not deleted by the moderating team. Then the offending posts cannot be spam.

Stands to reason.

You can trawl thro' the posts if you like, but you're not a mod so cannot judge what is spam and what is not. Any and all posts that are not deleted have been deemed, by implication, by the mod team not to be spam.

So, there's your pedantic answer, Samuel. Officially, there is no spam in the lounge.

Samurai
10-16-2005, 02:18 PM
Of course you're one to judge as you're one of the main contributers to posting nonsense. You can try and single me out every time I say anything about the lounge manker, but the fact remains that you amongst others spam the forum with mindless BS. Deal with it.It's an off-topic section.

Some people post about their lives, some people post interesting interweb things, some people post utter drivel - but everyone posts stuff that they want to talk about. Most of what you see as spam, others see as entertainment.

Only a witless idiot, such as yourself, wouldn't be able to grasp this simple concept. If you don't like it then don't post there. As to singling you out each time you stereotype people that post in the lounge as idiots - I will continue to do so, same goes for anyone who suggests likewise.

The fact is that you can't post there very often because you don't have the necessary wit or intelligence to participate properly. That's fine, no-one will hold it against you but there are a lot of very clever members who post in there - far more intelligent than you - to insult them and others with your continual snide comments, which actually only relate to a handful of people, is quite honestly pathetic.

Of course. I'm stupid and you're smart. Everyone is more intelligent than me.

I guess you've won this discussion manker... I mean heaven forbid someone looks at every single thread / post you've attributed to and finds not one with a single ounce of constructive insight.

Judging from your total post count vs lounge post count, I can see why this coversation affects you so much. If I have offended you and your spamming ways, I sincerely apologise.

Oh, and insulting me (or any other member) for that matter is against the rules of the forum. You probably haven't visited there yet, as it's not in the lounge, but the URL is here -> http://filesharingtalk.com/?page=boardrules

manker
10-16-2005, 02:21 PM
Enough of that thread hijacking. Where are my 700 posts? And my fn 5th star? And did this happen to anyone else? I want em back!Yeah, it happened to Gre1 too - he lost 1000 posts and his blue/green stars. Ross said that his previous count must have been wrong - we lost thousand of posts because of corrupt databases and forum software changes. Your post count must have also been incorrect and since Ross re-checked the members' post counts, that's been sorted. No posts have actually been deleted.

Just make 40 odd more posts to get your star back. It's easy - I did that yesterday morning :lookaroun

Samurai
10-16-2005, 02:32 PM

Me attacking the "lounge folk"? No, just being realistic.Pendantic, you say. I can do that too.

If it's in the rules and the posts are not deleted by the moderating team. Then the offending posts cannot be spam.

Stands to reason.

You can trawl thro' the posts if you like, but you're not a mod so cannot judge what is spam and what is not. Any and all posts that are not deleted have been deemed, by implication, by the mod team not to be spam.

So, there's your pedantic answer, Samuel. Officially, there is no spam in the lounge.

Like they have 5 years to go through every single post / thread to deem what is acceptable and what is not :dry:

Most of the onus is on the posters themselves... it's almost as if they know nothing will be done about it, thus start spamming away. This forum really has gone downhill. Long gone are the days of constructive posting, to be overtaken by mindless drivel about i have more posts than snny (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=104401). I guess some people get turned on or excited by the strangest things.

manker
10-16-2005, 02:38 PM
It's an off-topic section.

Of course. I'm stupid and you're smart. Everyone is more intelligent than me.

Judging from your total post count vs lounge post count, I can see why this coversation affects you so much. If I have offended you and your spamming ways, I sincerely apologise.

Oh, and insulting me (or any other member) for that matter is against the rules of the forum. You probably haven't visited there yet, as it's not in the lounge, but the URL is here -> http://filesharingtalk.com/?page=boardrulesI only insult witless idiots. It's unfortunate that you fall into that catagory, but what can ya do.

I'm not really bothered if you think what I post is spam or whether you think it's clever and insightful - the fact is that I enjoy talking to most people here and will continue to do so in the manner I always have.

Btw, what in the world does this mean:
I guess you've won this discussion manker... I mean heaven forbid someone looks at every single thread / post you've attributed to and finds not one with a single ounce of constructive insight.Are you trying to say that none of my posts have contained insight? That's taking it a bit far, I think.

I see that you've muddled up the words attribute and contribute - yet it still doesn't make sense. Unless you are saying that each and every one of my posts are spam.

I'm quite sure that you're not so, please, enlighten the forum as a whole and relate to us in terms that do not equate to witless drivel.

manker
10-16-2005, 02:45 PM
Pendantic, you say. I can do that too.

Stands to reason.

Like they have 5 years to go through every single post / thread to deem what is acceptable and what is not :dry:

Most of the onus is on the posters themselves... it's almost as if they know nothing will be done about it, thus start spamming away. This forum really has gone downhill. Long gone are the days of constructive posting, to be overtaken by mindless drivel about i have more posts than snny (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=104401). I guess some people get turned on or excited by the strangest things.So, not only are you attacking the people who post in the lounge but you've started on the moderating team for not keeping the forum free from posts that you don't like. Nice.

It takes me an hour or so to read the back posts in the lounge, I do it while smoking a cigarette and having a coffee in the morning before I start work - there are about 10 individuals in the mod team, I'm quite sure that at least one of them reads each message posted in the lounge. It doesn't take five years. If there was a message deemed as spam, one of them would remove it.

If this forum is so bad, why do you keep posting on it. I seem to recall you took a break from the forum recently for about 3 months (was it?) - maybe another is due until we can meet your lofty ideals.

No-one noticed the last time you left, anyhow.

tesco
10-16-2005, 03:17 PM
I'm not saying that post count is important.
I'm saying it means something just in the way that it's a calculation of the number of posts you have. That's all.
The whole reason i did the recount is that I wanted all post counts to be ACURATE. Otherwise it isn't a post count, is it?

zapjb, read this: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1148811&postcount=31
It might explain a little better why your post count went down...maybe.

muchspl3
10-16-2005, 03:43 PM
I had 5k+ and 5 stars at one point, its not all that important imo

Mïcrösöül°V³
10-16-2005, 04:58 PM
I noticed this thread, and then I looked at my post count, and I also noticed that I am missing about 100 posts or so. I dont really care, just thought I would throw it out there :P

peat moss
10-16-2005, 07:06 PM
I like the idea lounge posts count again , its good for new members as I said I don't pay much attention to them but........ noticed I'm 4 away from 5000. that can't be right ! :huh:

Right in the sence , wow I post that much ? :lol:

Virtualbody1234
10-16-2005, 07:18 PM
... Right in the sence , wow I post that much ? :lol:
Yeah, you post quite a lot.

peat moss
10-16-2005, 09:30 PM
... Right in the sence , wow I post that much ? :lol:

Your point ? :) Now I'm curious what was your point VB ? Bad info I quote or just bad advice ?

Busyman
10-16-2005, 09:42 PM
When I first came here there was this focus on KL and filesharing. Now it is something else.

It is not insulting to say to that the Lounge is full of spamming mindless BS. It is.

However it is allowed and it is The Lounge ffs.

Whether I deem it entertaining for others is not for me to decide. Someone gets enjoyment out of it and it may be the whole of their life. :sick: I get some enjoyment from it myself but I'm not really into chatting about nothing as much as others but oh well.

My personal opinion: zap, STFU it's not a real fucking star. :ermm:

Maybe someone could reduce my post count to 0. I don't GAF!!

Virtualbody1234
10-16-2005, 09:52 PM

Your point ? :) Now I'm curious what was your point VB ? Bad info I quote or just bad advice ?
Good posts!

BigBank_Hank
10-16-2005, 10:02 PM
I really think that some people here take the board way to serious.

Busyman
10-16-2005, 10:06 PM
Exactly. There's all this pussy out there and people worry about an internet star.....that's only 40 meaningful Lounge posts away.

pussy > internet star

sArA
10-16-2005, 11:21 PM
Personally I only delete commercial spam when its in the lounge.

I have no problem with single smilie face posts in there. The lounge is where there is a faster flow of conversation than in other places, and so the use of a smilie being used as a facial expression has value, and provides nuance within the conversation, particularly in a thread involving several people online at the same time.

Busyman
10-16-2005, 11:47 PM
Personally I only delete commercial spam when its in the lounge.

I have no problem with single smilie face posts in there. The lounge is where there is a faster flow of conversation than in other places, and so the use of a smilie being used as a facial expression has value, and provides nuance within the conversation, particularly in a thread involving several people online at the same time.
Spoken from one of the most logical people here....

Oh and :)

muchspl3
10-17-2005, 12:28 AM
didn't you get the email and fax?

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/8224/seriousbusiness28ea.jpg

zapjb
10-17-2005, 12:35 AM
For people insinuating I take this too seriously. Fuck off. You don't know me. This isn't real life. :w00t:

BigBank_Hank
10-17-2005, 12:41 AM
You’re right this isn’t a real life situation so why are you making such a big deal about this?

Busyman
10-17-2005, 12:42 AM
For people insinuating I take this too seriously. Fuck off. You don't know me. This isn't real life. :w00t:
We know enough.

The star does not affect your posting ability, your posts were not deleted (not unfairly at least), and you have no less respect now than you did at 5 stars (well maybe you do). Why should we fuck off? :blink:

Virtualbody1234
10-17-2005, 01:23 AM
Just fuck off Busyman. Go mind your own business.

Your goal seems to be to get arguments going around here.

That's a good reason for you to "fuck off".

muchspl3
10-17-2005, 01:27 AM

lol he has been trying to cause trouble, not that I don;t like to stir the pot but he just doesn't know when to give up

Busyman
10-17-2005, 02:00 AM

lol he has been trying to cause trouble, not that I don;t like to stir the pot but he just doesn't know when to give up
STFU me. :lookaroun

Busyman
10-17-2005, 02:02 AM

I have maw pawsts than yaw so you fawk awf. :snooty:

Seems like I'm not alone in my thinking though (not that it matters).

Look up the word 'forum' btw.

muchspl3
10-17-2005, 02:17 AM
they would have baned my ass long since if I ever had the same ip as you

Adster
10-17-2005, 02:28 AM
post counts post counts post counts

ohh yes thats right I remember those days when it matter getting 1000 was great and fun and was a massive thing now it just menas shit all!! and really I couldnt give a flying fuck coz once I past 8k posts in about 3 months I was board shitless of it teh next 1000 i have has taken over a year yay!! i decided post normally!!!

the days a few years ago that skill of helping and spamming at the same time was a great skill to have

anyway I had this porblem many years ago with peopel bitching about my insane high post count

so manker Dan chees all of them DEAL with it now :lol: I know exactly how it feels to put up with the bullshit that goes on with the bitching

if post counts dont matter then why the flying fuck are we talking about it>>>

oh btw fuck my stars I want 1 fucking MOON please NOW !!

zapjb
10-17-2005, 04:28 AM
Whatever happens, happens. I'm just sticking up for myself. The fact is I've had my 5th star taken away like 4-5x. And I'm tired of that sh*t. Whatever the cause. I earned it. Like 4-5 different times. I'm ripped off again here. So I'm complaining. Simple honest explaination. Those of you who are miffed that I'm sticking up for myself, oh well.

Adster
10-17-2005, 05:37 AM
I don't see a problem with complaining about it fine by me I remember a few times you bitching about stars and your a good source in software world

and i guess you have a right to bitch and can be frustrated for you seeing its happened more then once but sometimes its like a sport the referee is wrong and you have to live by the mistake that can't be changed

however if I was admin it would take my 10 seconds to add on 600 posts and 1 extra star

if we truley couldnt give a fuck about posts then just give him what he wants mods admins :P

manker
10-17-2005, 09:02 AM
if post counts dont matter then why the flying fuck are we talking about it>>>That, ladies and gentlemen, strikes me as the best, most concise summing up of the situation that any of us could muster.

Nice one, Ad :D

Busyman will probably think I'm picking on him now, but it's the best example I can give:

Busy is the most vocal single member about post count - probably devoting more posts to how much post count doesn't matter than any other individual that posts here. He has frequently said that he wouldn't care if his count was set to zero - even going so far as instructing the mod team to reset his count to zero on several occasions.

He could easily start up another account with a similar name, an identical avatar and sig, have a post count of zero, and show us all that it really doesn't matter to him.

Has he done it? -- NO!

One can only conclude that even to Busyman, post count does matter.

I can think of some members who've done this -- zedaxax (15%), muchspl2 and Jonno (Jon L. Obscene). Funnily enough, tho', these people don't seem to go on about it at all. Prolly because it really didn't matter to them :huh:

So, in conclusion, if post count really doesn't matter to you in the slightest - please to be shutting the fuck up about it. Cheers.

enoughfakefiles
10-17-2005, 11:55 AM
Yeah go on busyman, i double dare you.FTW :01:

Barbarossa
10-17-2005, 12:00 PM
Whatever happens, happens. I'm just sticking up for myself. The fact is I've had my 5th star taken away like 4-5x. And I'm tired of that sh*t. Whatever the cause. I earned it. Like 4-5 different times. I'm ripped off again here. So I'm complaining. Simple honest explaination. Those of you who are miffed that I'm sticking up for myself, oh well.

You have got a 5th star... it's just verrrry verrrry faint at the moment. I suspect a thin wispy cloud has passed between you and the aforementioned star, which has made you sad... :(

But don't worry! 52 more posts on your part, and I can guarantee that your 5th star will shine as brightly as before! :happy:

Cheer up fellah! :console:

Busyman
10-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Yeah you go for that 5th star. Yeah!!! :01:

Busyman
10-17-2005, 01:02 PM
if post counts dont matter then why the flying fuck are we talking about it>>>That, ladies and gentlemen, strikes me as the best, most concise summing up of the situation that any of us could muster.

Busyman will probably think I'm picking on him now, but it's the best example I can give:

Busy is the most vocal single member about post count - probably devoting more posts to how much post count doesn't matter than any other individual that posts here. He has frequently said that he wouldn't care if his count was set to zero - even going so far as instructing the mod team to reset his count to zero on several occasions.

He could easily start up another account with a similar name, an identical avatar and sig, have a post count of zero, and show us all that it really doesn't matter to him.

Has he done it? -- NO!

I can think of some members who've done this -- zedaxax (15%), muchspl2 and Jonno (Jon L. Obscene). Funnily enough, tho', these people don't seem to go on about it at all. Prolly because it really didn't matter to them :huh:

So, in conclusion, if post count really doesn't matter to you in the slightest - please to be shutting the fuck up about it. Cheers.
You're riding my nuts again I see.

1. I already have other accounts and post with some of them.

2. When I asked admin to change mine to zero, I had no idea it couldn't be done (I'm assuming it can't).

If it can, go for it rossco.

Busyman
10-17-2005, 01:04 PM
they would have baned my ass long since if I ever had the same ip as you
Good point. I was already banned once for not being helpful.

manker
10-17-2005, 01:26 PM
That, ladies and gentlemen, strikes me as the best, most concise summing up of the situation that any of us could muster.

Has he done it? -- NO!

2. When I asked admin to change mine to zero, I had no idea it couldn't be done (I'm assuming it can't).

If it can, go for it rossco.Why ask admin to do it when you can do it yourself :huh:

That's rhetoric again, Busy. We all know why you won't do it - it's because you like having a high post count.

It's the only logical explanation.

Busyman
10-17-2005, 01:32 PM

If it can, go for it rossco.Why ask admin to do it when you can do it yourself :huh:

That's rhetoric again, Busy. We all know why you won't do it - it's because you like having a high post count.

It seems to me I would do it how I want it done or not all and not because manker said do it.

I obviously don't care about your conclusions.

You still are crowding my nuts like tight ass yellow underwear.

manker
10-17-2005, 01:42 PM
Why ask admin to do it when you can do it yourself :huh:

It seems to me I would do it how I want it done or not all and not because manker said do it.

You still are crowding my nuts like tight ass yellow underwear.Haha!

It's like reverse psychology, innit. If I want to prove a point (Busyman cares about post count) all I have to do is say that he ought to do something to prove that he doesn't.

See, Busy, you're caught between a rock and a hard place, either I'm right or you have to do something that I've told you that you should do. Obviously, you aren't going to do something that someone, especially moi, has told you to do on an interweb forum so to the unbiased observer, it appears you care greatly about your own post count.

Btw, I have no desire to get close you, in particular I have no wish to get intimate with any part of your genetalia. Normally I wouldn't pass comment but when the words are written by someone (you) that is so clearly bi-curious ... I felt I had to say something.

Wouldn't want to build your hopes up, old chap.

Busyman
10-17-2005, 01:57 PM

You still are crowding my nuts like tight ass yellow underwear.Haha!

It's like reverse psychology, innit. If I want to prove a point (Busyman cares about post count) all I have to do is say that he ought to do something to prove that he doesn't.

See, Busy, you're caught between a rock and a hard place, either I'm right or you have to do something that I've told you that you should do. Obviously, you aren't going to do something that someone, especially moi, has told you to do on an interweb forum so to the unbiased observer, it appears you care greatly about your own post count.

Btw, I have no desire to get close you, in particular I have no wish to get intimate with any part of your genetalia. Normally I wouldn't pass comment but when the words are written by someone (you) that is so clearly bi-curious ... I felt I had to say something.

Wouldn't want to build your hopes up, old chap.
Aww man you ain't gon' be right next to me? :ermm:

When have I cared so much about appearance that I'd do as instructed by anyone? Rules are one thing, appearance another.

Your rodding isn't working. Hell with it...try again.

Virtualbody1234
10-17-2005, 02:58 PM
There it is. The "try again".

You see folks... He like to argue. It gets his post count up.

ziggyjuarez
10-17-2005, 03:03 PM
meh...i pick busyman as the pwner here.

Busyman
10-17-2005, 03:04 PM
There it is. The "try again".

You see folks... He like to argue. It gets his post count up.
My stance is the same regardless of the soapbox you stand on. You are CaptainObviously biased which I have no problem with.

Not the first time I've been singled out. Definitely won't be the last.

Cheese
10-17-2005, 04:04 PM
All of you shut up and stop spamming this thread to up your post count. :dry:

DanB
10-17-2005, 05:03 PM
so manker Dan chees all of them DEAL with it now I know exactly how it feels to put up with the bullshit that goes on with the bitching

Why bring me into it?

I don't post here that much at all now :dry:

Adster
10-18-2005, 12:53 AM
so manker Dan chees all of them DEAL with it now I know exactly how it feels to put up with the bullshit that goes on with the bitching

Why bring me into it?

I don't post here that much at all now :dry:

referring to comments made earlier in the thread that anyone that posts in the lounge is just complete utter bullshit spam and with a post count of 18k i guess your one of the ones he was referring too

zapjb
10-18-2005, 11:27 AM
Sheese people (me too) should have to go through a metal (bs) detector b4 they post. Especially in my topics. :lol:

tesco
10-18-2005, 09:36 PM
Sheese people (me too) should have to go through a metal (bs) detector b4 they post. Especially in my topics. :lol:
Moderation? :P