PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

suebee
04-16-2003, 09:16 PM
please help i downloaded a divx movie, i can play it but i cant get it to burn somebody please help me

accat13
04-16-2003, 10:22 PM
suebee Posted on 16 April 2003 - 16:16
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please help i downloaded a divx movie, i can play it but i cant get it to burn somebody please help me more information is required ..are you trying to burn it as an avi file ??? or other file type (vcd ,svcd) ..type of burning program (nero , easy cd etc..)??? file size If you are trying to burn as a divx avi file then just burn as data. And most importantly welcome to the board use the search feature and frequently asked questions , visit the lounge and have a few laughs :beerchug: PS this may get a better response if posted in movie world maybe a mod could move it thanks

jay973
04-16-2003, 10:23 PM
GO HERE (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/).

Tip:Using SEARCH is the best way to find out all you need instantly.

:)

TheFilePirater
04-21-2003, 03:10 AM
DivX dont burn like other movies, first you convert to MPEG, thar kills qaulty in half, then you burn to S/VCD to play in dvd player, that takes bout 2-3 cds for 1 movie, and the convertin takes long as f*ck, i dont recommand buring to play in dvd, but its what you want

suebee
04-25-2003, 12:58 AM
thanks for the replies, i was trying to burn something that is 9GB not 4.7 so i pretty much gave up on the fight i'll have to wait till it comes out on dvd

accat13
04-25-2003, 10:48 PM
If you just want to watch this on your tv another alternative is a video card with video out .This solution can be a lot easier than converting the movie.There are many topics on video cards in the hardware section.

tkc204
04-26-2003, 01:38 AM
use easy cd creator 6 has a programs to put divx on to vcd format pretty kooll.... probably take a while to convert tho

Wolfmight
04-26-2003, 05:23 AM
some people with only a CD-RW make VCD disks that play on some dvd players... requires 2+ disks per movie, but cheaper hehe