PDA

View Full Version : Red Faction 2 Hash

Xanitus
04-16-2003, 09:27 PM
I was a BIG fan of Red Faction despite what most FPS gamers would consider a great game, just something about it that makes me love it, but I'm disapointed to see that RF2 does not contain mutliplayer, and I signed an online petition not to buy it FOR that reason, so if anyone comes across a real copy of the game post the hash here, Thanks in advance (I'm not the kind of person who downloads files based on their names, I want to KNOW its real before I download it.)

-BTW, the next person who asks for Matrix Reloaded, The Hulk, and Terminator 3, come to my house, I have a magical cave where movies are released before they hit theaters. NOTE: I am not responsible if I trap you in the cave and force you to eat my poo for being so stupid.

TNTIcemanTNT
04-16-2003, 09:30 PM
BTW the next person who puts requests in this forum when they should be in the Requests forum can come round to my house, and Ive got a AK47, and all I have to do is pull the trigger.....no shit...I looted it in Iraq. :blink:

Xanitus
04-16-2003, 09:31 PM
If you browse this forum IN kazaa, the subsections get moved to the top, out of view, so lets say...If I don't post here often, I may not have seen it?

TNTIcemanTNT
04-16-2003, 09:34 PM
Ah I see, despite when you loq onto this page the first 4 bold titles you see are the sub sections. Yes, now I totally agree with you.

Xanitus
04-16-2003, 09:39 PM
You are an idiot, I said when viewing through kazaa, Hell, our resolutions could be different, I could CARE less, forget this post, I found a good bit torrent source for RF2 and Postal2

TNTIcemanTNT
04-16-2003, 09:46 PM
You " could" care less? ah thats ok then, case closed. And to be reall honest, I probably have a higher IQ than you, portraying you as the "idiot". I somehow ponder over how you came to a conclusion like that.