PDA

View Full Version : jawbcentreplus+

Mr. Mulder
10-17-2005, 03:15 PM
went to the job centre today to finally sign on, cept it starts next week :ermm: full of chavs it was, there were some pikeys too - and the people that worked their looked half my age and didn't seem very convincing when dispensing their mouth poo :unsure:

callum
10-17-2005, 03:21 PM
i'm just about to phone them to sign on, not looking forward to it. have to make up some lies about what i've been doing the last 6 weeks :(

Mr. Mulder
10-17-2005, 03:26 PM
i'm just about to phone them to sign on, not looking forward to it. have to make up some lies about what i've been doing the last 6 weeks :(

if you're lucky you'll get an appointment in just two weeks time , then they'll post you a nice stack of forms to be getting on with, then comes the interview where they photo copy your old pay slips and you tell them of all your savings (33p) then you get to go upstairs to speak with an "advisor" who will tell you to come back next week and to look for jobs and stuff in the meantime - enjoy :)

Barbarossa
10-17-2005, 03:29 PM
If there's so many good jobs to be found in job-centres.....

....why do people still work in job-centres? :huh: Why don't they all get better jobs? :sly:

Muppets! :snooty:

GepperRankins
10-17-2005, 03:29 PM
i've gotta call my advisor and apologise and suck up and stuff :pinch:

Mr. Mulder
10-17-2005, 03:31 PM
why's that then? :sly:

Proper Bo
10-17-2005, 03:36 PM
he's not talking jawb centre, tis his special "job" advisor with all the sucking up and stuff:rolleyes:

DarthInsinuate
10-17-2005, 03:36 PM
hopefully the receptionist isn't a complete bitch

callum
10-17-2005, 03:39 PM
if you're lucky you'll get an appointment in just two weeks time , then they'll post you a nice stack of forms to be getting on with, then comes the interview where they photo copy your old pay slips and you tell them of all your savings (33p) then you get to go upstairs to speak with an "advisor" who will tell you to come back next week and to look for jobs and stuff in the meantime - enjoy :)

just did it. wasn't to bad, helps when the call centre is located in the uk. i also remembered to give the year i was born when asked for my date of birth, i think that helped as well :D
got an appoinment for a week today.

Barbarossa
10-17-2005, 03:41 PM
hopefully the receptionist isn't a complete bitch

Just tell her your training to be a carpet-fitter... :lol: