PDA

View Full Version : EA + Steven Speilberg = ?

Dark Steno
10-17-2005, 10:39 PM
EA and Steven Spielberg Team Up To Develop Three Original Videogames

October 14, 2005 – In a ground-breaking long term agreement, Electronic Arts today announced that Academy Award® winner Steven Spielberg will be collaborating with the game makers at EA’s Los Angeles studio (EALA) to create three new original franchise properties. Beginning this year, with offices located on site at EALA, Spielberg will work directly with EA’s development teams to offer his signature style of storytelling to the concept, design, story and artistic visualization of the new games. EA will own the intellectual properties and the game franchises will be developed, published and distributed worldwide by EA. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed....

More (http://www.eagames.com/redesign/editorial.jsp?src=spielberg_101405)

What do you think? :naughty:

abu_has_the_power
10-17-2005, 10:44 PM
:lol:

i foresee spielberg doing something really flashy and unrealistic, or so random that gamers will not understand the story.

something to look forward to

Vamp
10-17-2005, 11:07 PM
Didn't he do Medal Of Honour?

cpt_azad
10-18-2005, 05:52 AM
:lol:

i foresee spielberg doing something really flashy and unrealistic, or so random that gamers will not understand the story.

something to look forward to

E.T. meets World War Two.........with dinosaurs ;)

Dark Steno
10-18-2005, 11:22 AM
The point is EA and he want to narrow the distant between movies and games. I kinda like that idea.

Adster
10-19-2005, 02:17 AM
souds like a good idea to me