PDA

View Full Version : Don't give invites to this user...

Colt Seevers
10-17-2005, 10:50 PM
Last night PM'd from here by "thecoolguy"

Oink invites requested, one given.

Login to Oink the next day and and find this new invite has been banned. I then asked the admin at oink about this banning 'cos we really don't need any more leeching bams or ratio hackers.

They said he cheated.

Don't waste your time or invites on this guy.

muchspl3
10-18-2005, 01:58 AM
ok

honeydewmelonx
10-18-2005, 03:18 AM
Lol, dude chill out. :cool2: How do you know he was REALLY cheating? Hell my friend had an accnt at oink for like 2 weeks and uploaded legitimately. Overnight his account was disabled, and they claimed he cheated. Hell I myself just had my account disabled for not using it for 1 and a half week and then the idiots had no excuse and just came up with "you cheated.." then ignored me. Oink is too overated and has too many losers. :wacko: Filemp3 is way better than OINK. (1 seeder per damn torrent almost)

Also, dude your in the slump of middle age. (31)..and your sitting on your computer complaining of users validity of whom your not even sure of. Get a life man, analyze your so called "life"...is the computer and torrents and the words "leecher and seeder" all that make it up? :shifty:

muchspl3
10-18-2005, 04:09 AM
Lol, dude chill out. :cool2: How do you know he was REALLY cheating? Hell my friend had an accnt at oink for like 2 weeks and uploaded legitimately. Overnight his account was disabled, and they claimed he cheated. Hell I myself just had my account disabled for not using it for 1 and a half week and then the idiots had no excuse and just came up with "you cheated.." then ignored me. Oink is too overated and has too many losers. :wacko: Filemp3 is way better than OINK. (1 seeder per damn torrent almost)

Also, dude your in the slump of middle age. (31)..and your sitting on your computer complaining of users validity of whom your not even sure of. Get a life man, analyze your so called "life"...is the computer and torrents and the words "leecher and seeder" all that make it up? :shifty:
well I'm almost 30 and I think you're a worthless fuck for being banned
congrats on being a POS, I hope you slip in a puddle of super aids

honeydewmelonx
10-18-2005, 04:51 AM
Temper temper old man...

muchspl3
10-18-2005, 05:01 AM
Temper temper old man...
you're grounded

no phone calls and no desert, go to your room

Colt Seevers
10-18-2005, 06:22 PM
Temper temper old man...

Well i will actually start listening to what you have to say when you have the balls to show us how old/young you are. It may seem far off to you now, but it will creep up on you.

Also your the one sitting (or should I say hiding) behind a screen, I mean for you to sit there and decide that age has actually got anything to do with this.

Give us a shout when you hit puberty wee man (oh and BTW that's not a pube you have thats your penis! :P )

Have a nice day you acne ridden geek :)

manker
10-18-2005, 06:29 PM
I hope you slip in a puddle of super aids:lol: :D

Santa
10-18-2005, 06:38 PM
Lol, dude chill out.

Also, dude your in the slump of middle age. (31)..and your sitting on your computer complaining of users validity of whom your not even sure of. Get a life man, analyze your so called "life"..

maybe you should chill before starting hitting with personal insults for no reason Doodle

JMK
10-18-2005, 08:33 PM
I hope you slip in a puddle of super aids

Classic :lol:

honeydewmelonx
10-18-2005, 10:06 PM
#1: Don't got acne.
#2: I'm more active then you OLD MAN.
#3: BURN.

suprafreak6
10-18-2005, 10:13 PM
first off old man you spelled dessert wrong you put desert
obviously your mind is getting wrinkly
and also how can you "Cheat"On a site? i dont get it

RPerry
10-18-2005, 10:29 PM
#1: Don't got acne.
#2: I'm more active then you OLD MAN.
#3: BURN.

Hope you use a proxy :rolleyes:

manker
10-18-2005, 10:45 PM
first off old man you spelled dessert wrong you put desert
obviously your mind is getting wrinkly
and also how can you "Cheat"On a site? i dont get itYour spelling isn't bad, but don't get me started on your grammar :nono:

You get banned from torrent sites because some BT clients mis-report the uploading/downloading stats to the tracker. Some clients can be manipulated in order to misrepresent these stats in such a way that is favourable to your ratio.

This is cheating.

honeydewmelonx
10-18-2005, 11:10 PM
Rperry I don't need a proxy from losers who think they can hack. COUGH. P.S. Since I have a logger, itll log any IP/dns attacks or changes. :P Keep in mind its a federal CRIME that can put you upto 15 yrs in prison if your 16. :frusty:

Peerzy
10-18-2005, 11:35 PM
Cool, thanks for that guys IP Rperry in the pm, i'll get on it right away...

honeydewmelonx
10-19-2005, 12:59 AM
Oh Rperry, I just noticed ur 31 too. Peerzy be quiet u overgrown ape.

Figures ...all bunch of old ppl.

muchspl3
10-19-2005, 02:29 AM
your not worth my time because I'm old and have to worry about retiring and my will
IF ONLY I was younger..... :cry:

ahctlucabbuS
10-19-2005, 02:38 AM
:Yawn: ...

Rip The Jacker
10-19-2005, 02:47 AM
No point in keeping this thread open...