PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to loose flab (ab exercise)

abu_has_the_power
10-17-2005, 11:49 PM
help? my waist size is 35-36". i'm 5'11". i need to loose the flab asap. what's the fastest way to loose my flab and to get some 4 packs or 6 packs?

there's the obvious situps. but those take months to see results.

http://www.megafitness.com/abs.html?engine=adwords!3012&keyword=%28best+ab+machine%29&match_type=
i recognize some of these from random infomercials. do any of these work? :mellow:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&from=R10&satitle=ab&sacat=15273%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=60521&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=
ab "machines" on ebay.

anyone ever use any of these? results? any recommendations?

i need that flab gone asap. got a few parties i need to hit, and winter break's coming up, meaning beaches and lots of exposed abs.

and please don't give me that "situps" or "google has all answers" bullshit. i've done my research, but i still need opinions.

HELP ME!

S!X
10-17-2005, 11:51 PM
How old are you?

abu_has_the_power
10-17-2005, 11:53 PM
How old are you?

just turned 17

Proper Bo
10-17-2005, 11:53 PM
"Location: In front of my PC humping your mom..." I doubt it, not if you're that short and fat! :P

edit: forgot the lighthearted smilie, without it, it just seems h4r5h

S!X
10-17-2005, 11:56 PM
How old are you?

just turned 17

Damn son im 16 and wishing I could gain wait cuz im skinny as FUCK. But meh... :dry:

abu_has_the_power
10-18-2005, 12:01 AM
lol. 200 lbs for me isn't really fat. i bench 130 lbs. curl 35 to 40 lbs. the only part on me that's "fat" is probably my abs.

Busyman
10-18-2005, 12:06 AM
help? my waist size is 35-36". i'm 5'11". i need to loose the flab asap. what's the fastest way to loose my flab and to get some 4 packs or 6 packs?

there's the obvious situps. but those take months to see results.

http://www.megafitness.com/abs.html?engine=adwords!3012&keyword=%28best+ab+machine%29&match_type=
i recognize some of these from random infomercials. do any of these work? :mellow:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&from=R10&satitle=ab&sacat=15273%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=60521&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=
ab "machines" on ebay.

anyone ever use any of these? results? any recommendations?

i need that flab gone asap. got a few parties i need to hit, and winter break's coming up, meaning beaches and lots of exposed abs.

and please don't give me that "situps" or "google has all answers" bullshit. i've done my research, but i still need opinions.

HELP ME!
I have an 8-pack and I hate sit-ups 'cause they hurt my back (I still grind it out sometimes though).

I use the Ab-Lounge and do it while watching TV. I hate the fact I bought a fucking machine though for abs.

I also do knee-lifts (bent and str8 leg) and oblique sit-ups (VERRRRY IMPORTANT).

Biggles
10-18-2005, 12:15 AM
Why settle for a six pack when you can have a barrel? :unsure:

According to my niece (who is a pyscho fitness instuctor) just exercising your tummy muscles standing up will flatten and tone the abs. All that weight lifting and scrunching stuff is apparently not that good for you.

She says swimming is also quite good (although she would say that as I'm sure my sister's lot were born with gills :dry: )

maebach
10-18-2005, 12:23 AM
Why settle for a six pack when you can have a barrel? :unsure:

or a liquor store?

S!X
10-18-2005, 12:25 AM
lol. 200 lbs for me isn't really fat. i bench 130 lbs. curl 35 to 40 lbs. the only part on me that's "fat" is probably my abs.

Help me gain weight.

abu_has_the_power
10-18-2005, 12:26 AM
I have an 8-pack and I hate sit-ups 'cause they hurt my back (I still grind it out sometimes though).

I use the Ab-Lounge and do it while watching TV. I hate the fact I bought a fucking machine though for abs.

I also do knee-lifts (bent and str8 leg) and oblique sit-ups (VERRRRY IMPORTANT).

so by that u mean a ab machine is not really needed?

S!X
10-18-2005, 12:33 AM
Help Me Gain Weight What Are Some Techniques.

abu_has_the_power
10-18-2005, 12:38 AM

taco bell and lots of tv

tesco
10-18-2005, 12:54 AM
and winter break's coming up, meaning beaches and lots of exposed abs. :blink:

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 12:58 AM
other side of the world

Busyman
10-18-2005, 01:04 AM

so by that u mean a ab machine is not really needed?
Correct....however I do knee lifts on a dip/wide arm pull-up contraption.

Oblique exercise is important 'cause what good is a six-pack when it's packaged in pudding?

Cardio exercise is important as well. Everyone has a six-pack but it's hidden under abuncha pudding.

Busyman
10-18-2005, 01:10 AM
Lift weights
Less cardio
Eat (high lean protein, low sugar, multivitamin, vegetables, fruit blahblahblah,)

In particular, eat protein 15 min before and after you lift.

One day do arms and legs
Next day chest and back
Abs everyday

abu_has_the_power
10-18-2005, 01:13 AM
i just read a few articles on random sites. apparently, the best way to loost flab is to do cardiovascular and whole-body exercises. sit-up's really only tone the 6 pack that u already have. the whole-body exercises looses the fat so the 6 pack comes up to the surface.

so wat would u recommend? my school has a crappy but sufficient fitness center. there's some treadmills and bikes and stepping machines and there's the resistence/weight training equipment that i mainly use.

Busyman
10-18-2005, 01:27 AM
i just read a few articles on random sites. apparently, the best way to loost flab is to do cardiovascular and whole-body exercises. sit-up's really only tone the 6 pack that u already have. the whole-body exercises looses the fat so the 6 pack comes up to the surface.

so wat would u recommend? my school has a crappy but sufficient fitness center. there's some treadmills and bikes and stepping machines and there's the resistence/weight training equipment that i mainly use.
What sports do you like? Do more of it.

Swimming is the best. It's no impact and combines cardio and "natural weight lifting". You must go against the water.

Running in your neighborhood is good too. I used to hate running on a track 'cause "when you're over here, you look across the track and think shit I gotta be over there, then when you get over there.............".

For your neighborhood run, drive the route you'd like to take. Make sure you odometer is reset and drive a 1, 3, and 5 mile route. Work up to the different routes. Depending on if you are really out of shape, I recommend you start with a 3 mile run.

BigBank_Hank
10-18-2005, 01:35 AM
You could do a million sit ups a day but it won’t do you any good. Sit ups and ab exercises help to tone the abdominal muscles, but to make them show you need to loose the weight.

Exercise is very important but without a correct diet you’re pissing in the wind. You need to eat the right foods to help you to burn the calories, which is what leads to weight loss. Starving yourself and eating 2 or 3 times a day isn’t enough. What you should do is to eat healthy meals and also eat things like protein bars and shakes throughout the day.

The only way that you can achieve weight loss is by hard work and determination. There are no such things as magic pills or ab machines that will give you six pack abs with no hard work.

Hit the gym hard and eat the right foods.

j2k4
10-18-2005, 01:37 AM

Hmmm.

You're not awfully heavy for your height.

I'd say Busyman's regimen is a good one.

BTW-

Those other numbers you mentioned are sort of, well........small.

Best to work on them a bit (perhaps double them) before you bring them up again. ;)

Geez, I haven't lifted seriously for about 20 years, and I'll bet I could still bench 250 lbs.

When I was 17, I weighed 225 at 6' 0", benched 415, and could do 225 in quick sets of 25 reps.

Things were simpler then, though; cardio wasn't nearly as refined, and sit-ups and crunches were the only road to good abs if you weren't a metabolic freak.

I'm almost glad I wrecked my knees, 'cuz I'm pretty sure I'd have gotten into steroids if I'd been able to keep playing football.

Probably be dead.

S!X
10-18-2005, 01:43 AM

taco bell and lots of tv

Omfg, Taco bell PWNS! :cool:

j2k4
10-18-2005, 01:50 AM
taco bell and lots of tv

Omfg, Taco bell PWNS! :cool:

Oh yeah.

That'll work.

muchspl3
10-18-2005, 01:52 AM
7 minutes abs

abu_has_the_power
10-18-2005, 01:58 AM

Hmmm.

BTW-

Best to work on them a bit (perhaps double them) before you bring them up again. ;)

Geez, I haven't lifted seriously for about 20 years, and I'll bet I could still bench 250 lbs.

When I was 17, I weighed 225 at 6' 0", benched 415, and could do 225 in quick sets of 25 reps.

Things were simpler then, though; cardio wasn't nearly as refined, and sit-ups and crunches were the only road to good abs if you weren't a metabolic freak.

I'm almost glad I wrecked my knees, 'cuz I'm pretty sure I'd have gotten into steroids if I'd been able to keep playing football.

Probably be dead.

lol. hey, c'mon now. you didn't have the internet back then, and ways to get whatever u want off it. :naughty:
i don't work out too much. but hey, at least the only thing i'm not proud of is my abs. i'm pretty comfortable with everything else :01:

j2k4
10-18-2005, 02:02 AM
Hmmm.

BTW-

Probably be dead.

lol. hey, c'mon now. i don't work out too much. hey, at least the only thing i'm not proud of is my abs. i'm pretty comfortable with everything else :01:

Then Busyman's got the goods, I'd say.

Even if your back is in good shape, and you've never injured it, don't do any of the exercises that impact it, 'cuz there's no need.

Standing exercises are great.

abu_has_the_power
10-18-2005, 02:08 AM
so to sum all this craziness up:
- decent diet
- run like the wind
- swim (too bad i'd have to drive a bit to get to a swimming pool. my school's gay, and the pools off limits to non-swim-team people)
- don't run on a track, cuz it'll make u depressed :lol:

wat bout "diet pills" or those "burn fat" pills? opinions? recommendations?

maebach
10-18-2005, 02:16 AM
they're considered as drugs. don't use them. burn the calories by yourself. it'll make you feel better and you dont have to trust those drugs.

muchspl3
10-18-2005, 02:23 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hitchhiker: You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?
Ted: Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the excercise video.
Hitchhiker: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.
Ted: Right. Yes. OK, alright. I see where you're going.
Hitchhiker: Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?
Ted: I would go for the 7.
Hitchhiker: Bingo, man, bingo. 7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.
Ted: You guarantee it? That's - how do you do that?
Hitchhiker: If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".
Ted: That's right. That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?
[Hitchhiker convulses]
Hitchhiker: No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.
Ted: That - good point.
Hitchhiker: 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
Ted: Why?
Hitchhiker: 'Cause you're fuckin' fired!

muchspl3
10-18-2005, 02:27 AM
you can check out this forum
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t103706.html :lol:

S!X
10-18-2005, 02:32 AM
w00t! Im on my way to gaining weight with dominos pizza that just came :01: Inderpaul DESI FTW!

abu_has_the_power
10-18-2005, 02:34 AM
:lol:

what bout hydroxycut? one of the oldest and supposidly best fat burners. there's the ephedrine free one's now. ephedrine makes u :wacko:

BigBank_Hank
10-18-2005, 03:15 AM
wat bout "diet pills" or those "burn fat" pills? opinions? recommendations?

The only way that you can achieve weight loss is by hard work and determination. There are no such things as magic pills or ab machines that will give you six pack abs with no hard work.
A wise man said that earlier in this post :D

abu_has_the_power
10-18-2005, 03:29 AM
well, they don't say they're magic pills. apparently, all pills like hydroxycut do is give u basically an energy boost and reduce your craving for food. my guess is you'd still get pretty hungry after a while.

and it's a diet supplement. no one said a pill can loose weight

S!X
10-18-2005, 03:36 AM
Dude just fucking work out, get some balls on.

abu_has_the_power
10-18-2005, 03:44 AM
lol

so no pills

aight

how long do u guys think this'll take before some results?

S!X
10-18-2005, 03:50 AM
lol

so no pills

aight

how long do u guys think this'll take before some results?

Few weeks.

muchspl3
10-18-2005, 04:04 AM
ask your friends for adderall, you should have 3 or 4 that take it....

S!X
10-18-2005, 04:09 AM

I take GNC mega men dietary supplement.

muchspl3
10-18-2005, 04:12 AM

I take GNC mega men dietary supplement.
I prefer desoxyn, it works great but I seem to get light headed when I take more than I should :unsure:

S!X
10-18-2005, 04:16 AM
I prefer desoxyn, it works great but I seem to get light headed when I take more than I should :unsure:

You have ADHD? :lol:

abu_has_the_power
10-18-2005, 04:21 AM
:blink:

muchspl3
10-18-2005, 04:37 AM

You have ADHD? :lol:
so they say....

abu_has_the_power
10-18-2005, 04:41 AM
so no pills?

muchspl3
10-18-2005, 04:50 AM
so no pills?
your too young

try the old fashion way, eat less and exercise, you would be surprised how well it works...

Busyman
10-18-2005, 12:59 PM
You could do a million sit ups a day but it won’t do you any good. Sit ups and ab exercises help to tone the abdominal muscles, but to make them show you need to loose the weight.
What do you think toning is doing....creating a shiny glaze? It's getting rid of fat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doing tons of sit-ups also raises the metabolism. I lift weights and do cardio in the morning 'cause makes me burn fat all day.

Blythorama
10-18-2005, 01:40 PM
"What do you think toning is doing....creating a shiny glaze? It's getting rid of fat."

Um. Actually, toning is tightening up of loose musculature. Its possible to do a million sit ups and not see the benefit due to a layer of flab covering the newly toned muscle. You need to combine aerobic fat burning exercise with muscle-toning work. No point toning if your new shiny muscles are buried under flab! :blink:

Busyman
10-18-2005, 02:05 PM
"What do you think toning is doing....creating a shiny glaze? It's getting rid of fat."

Um. Actually, toning is tightening up of loose musculature. Its possible to do a million sit ups and not see the benefit due to a layer of flab covering the newly toned muscle. You need to combine aerobic fat burning exercise with muscle-toning work. No point toning if your new shiny muscles are buried under flab! :blink:
:O

Oblique exercise is important 'cause what good is a six-pack when it's packaged in pudding?

Cardio exercise is important as well. Everyone has a six-pack but it's hidden under abuncha pudding.
Sit-ups help burn fat so you can see the muscles. That's CaptainObvious. It's not the only thing that should be done, but's it's one them. :ermm: A person with toned muscles doesn't just loose weight to get there.

Btw what makes muscles loose?
------
Also keep in mind that there are genetic differences that affect how your body looks. There are endomorphs (on the chubby side), ectomorphs (the skinny side), and mesomorphs (muscular side).

Blythorama
10-18-2005, 02:14 PM
Apologies, didn't spot you'd already said practically the same thing earlier.

Gad, yesterday I was mistaken for Manker and today I'm agreeing with Busyman. Having a quiet but profound identity crisis. :blink:

"Also keep in mind that there are genetic differences that affect how your body looks. There are endomorph (on the chubby side), ectomorph (the skinny side), and mesomorph (muscular side)."

Yeh, there's only so much you can do with what you have, and you need to keep realistic goals in place. You're never gonna have a tall lean figure, if you are short and round in the first place. You can attempt to make the best out of what you've got, but everyone's different.

Busyman
10-18-2005, 02:22 PM
You can attempt to make the best out of what you've got, but everyone's different.
Really small guys don't listen to that......you're fucked unless you either get enlargement, a really nice sports car, a Desert Eagle handgun, or if you're really tiny, all of the above.

Apologies, didn't spot you'd already said practically the same thing earlier.
None necessary. No one listens to me anyway. :sadwalk:

Gad, yesterday I was mistaken for Manker and today I'm agreeing with Busyman. Having a quiet but profound identity crisis. :blink:
Yeah, wtf is wrong with you? Get it together sista. :ermm:

Yeh, there's only so much you can do with what you have, and you need to keep realistic goals in place.Tummy tuck anyone?

manker
10-18-2005, 03:18 PM
Really small guys don't listen to that......you're fucked unless you either get enlargement, a really nice sports car, a Desert Eagle handgun, or if you're really tiny, all of the above.That's gotta be a rod because you're always talking about how much you work out (loads), what car you have (Lincoln), what car you're gonna get (BMW) and your guns (six).

Btw, good looking guys with a personality don't give a shit about working out, what car they drive nor what fire arms they currently own - as a consequence, they rarely talk about such things.

Just FYI ;)

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 03:31 PM
yeah, and if you argue, im gonna roll by in my hummer on my way home from the gym and pop yo ass wit my AK.

Barbarossa
10-18-2005, 03:32 PM
JPauls posts have really gone downhill since he changed his name to proper_bo. :mellow:

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 03:33 PM
cawk

manker
10-18-2005, 03:36 PM
yeah, and if you argue, im gonna roll by in my hummer on my way home from the gym and pop yo ass wit my AK.If 'AK' is some form of lubricant - I think I may have to leave this thread, never to return :ermm:

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 03:39 PM
ah yes, i know the linguo, apparently, an AK is some kind of weapon consisting of a metal tube from which a projectile is fired at high velocity into a relatively flat trajectory.

manker
10-18-2005, 03:56 PM
Thank feck.

Gripper
10-18-2005, 04:04 PM
You could try the Tapeworm diet where you infect yourself with a tapeworm egg,eat what you like no weight gain,just make sure to get rid of the fucker after about 4 weeks.
Take a photo of your gut now,then another one in weekly stages you should start seeing the results that way.
Glad to know I've got a 6 pack under all my padding feel dead chuffed with me self now:)

Barbarossa
10-18-2005, 04:09 PM
Apparently, snorting cocaine can help you lose weight. :mellow:

manker
10-18-2005, 04:10 PM
My septum isn't all that flabby.

Busyman
10-18-2005, 04:30 PM
Really small guys don't listen to that......you're fucked unless you either get enlargement, a really nice sports car, a Desert Eagle handgun, or if you're really tiny, all of the above.That's gotta be a rod because you're always talking about how much you work out (loads), what car you have (Lincoln), what car you're gonna get (BMW) and your guns (six).

Btw, good looking guys with a personality don't give a shit about working out, what car they drive nor what fire arms they currently own - as a consequence, they rarely talk about such things.

Just FYI ;)
It was CaptainObvious it was joke however....

1. I talk about what car I have basically when everyone else does. It ain't a really nice sports car. What am supposed to have...the types of bucket you drive.

2. I rarely have talked about working out until recently 'cause of a diet. I don't workout that much. I'm just happen to be a mesomorph.

3. I ain't the only one who wants and talks about having a nice car.

4. My 6 guns aren't huge unless we're talking about my arm size.

5. No one can deny that I have plenty of personality. Never a dull moment.

6. .....yes people do talk about such. Not a particular focus for me.

Just an FYI.

Oh shit I responded!!! :O

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 04:32 PM
yes yes, enough about your working out, guns, and cars already :rolleyes:
:P

Mr. Mulder
10-18-2005, 04:32 PM
I went to a gym once and used their car park as Burger King's car park was full and the Home Base one next to it was closed :sneaky:

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 04:34 PM
I went to a gym once and used their car park as Burger King's car park was full and the Home Base one next to it was closed :sneaky:

rly?

Busyman
10-18-2005, 04:37 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Mulder
10-18-2005, 04:37 PM

rly?

yeah rly, it's 90p for an hour at teh multistory where as the gym is free :mellow:

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 04:38 PM
rly?

yeah rly, it's 90p for an hour at teh multistory where as the gym is free :mellow:

rly??

manker
10-18-2005, 04:43 PM
That's gotta be a rod because you're always talking about how much you work out (loads), what car you have (Lincoln), what car you're gonna get (BMW) and your guns (six).

Just FYI ;)

1. I talk about what car I have basically when everyone else does. It ain't a really nice sports car. What am supposed to have...the types of bucket you drive.

2. I rarely have talked about working until recently 'cause of a diet.

Just an FYI.I have a pretty decent car, some might call it quality, it's brand new too. However, only DanB knows what it is (he's seen it) 'cause I don't mention it on here - many people use their car as a status symbol, talking to these types is something which I find interminably boring. I avoid it at all costs.

I don't work out at all - I think people who lift heavy weights on a regular basis are compensating for something. Either they have a chronic lack of personality or are really fucking ugly. Well, everyone I know who is a member of a gym falls into either one or the other of those catagories ... and I know a lot of people.

Owning a gun is silly, owning six is fucking stupid.

manker
10-18-2005, 04:43 PM
:lol: :D

manker
10-18-2005, 04:46 PM
rly?

yeah rly, it's 90p for an hour at teh multistory where as the gym is free :mellow:I bet the gym car park is almost empty most of the time because everyone Oop North is already as hard as fuck.

Mr. Mulder
10-18-2005, 04:49 PM
yeah rly, it's 90p for an hour at teh multistory where as the gym is free :mellow:I bet the gym car park is almost empty most of the time because everyone Oop North is already as hard as fuck.

maybe, just maybe :unsure:

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 04:50 PM

Depends what you class as "Oop North" (I'd pronounce it "up"):01:
http://img446.imageshack.us/img446/3213/kn037076fw.jpg
(http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kn037076fw.jpg)

Busyman
10-18-2005, 04:51 PM

2. I rarely have talked about working until recently 'cause of a diet.

Just an FYI.I have a pretty decent car, some might call it quality, it's brand new too. However, only DanB knows what it is (he's seen it) 'cause I don't mention it on here - many people use their car as a status symbol, talking to these types is something which I find interminably boring. I avoid it at all costs.

Good for you. Yayyy!!! :clap: Glad to know your car is brand new and some consider it quality. I'm proud of you. ;)

I don't work out at all - I think people who lift heavy weights on a regular basis are compensating for something. Either they have a chronic lack of personality or are really fucking ugly. Well, everyone I know who is a member of a gym falls into either one or the other of those catagories ... and I know a lot of people.

Well hell, I know alot of people too. You'll be amazed at the amount of good looking people that like to keep in shape. Maybe it's an American thang.
Call it an already nice package with a bonus. :) God forbid a person try to keep in shape.

Why?...................

manker
10-18-2005, 04:52 PM
I bet the gym car park is almost empty most of the time because everyone Oop North is already as hard as fuck.

Depends what you class as "Oop North" (I'd pronounce it "up"):01:
http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kn037076fw.jpg
Doesn't really matter 'cos I was being as sarky as fuck :01:

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 04:53 PM
cawk

Dark Steno
10-18-2005, 04:55 PM
220lbs and counting...

Busyman
10-18-2005, 04:56 PM
220lbs and counting...
194 lbs and counting.

manker
10-18-2005, 04:57 PM
I have a pretty decent car, some might call it quality, it's brand new too. However, only DanB knows what it is (he's seen it) 'cause I don't mention it on here - many people use their car as a status symbol, talking to these types is something which I find interminably boring. I avoid it at all costs.

Good for you. Yayyy!!! :clap: Glad to know your car is brand new and some consider it quality. I'm proud of you. ;)

Well hell, I know alot of people too. You'll be amazed at the amount of good looking people that like to keep in shape. Maybe it's an American thang.
Call it an already nice package with a bonus. :)

Why?...................Stop writing in my quotes :dry:

The point is that I don't feel the need to tell people I drive a Lincoln (I don't know what that is) or am going to get a BMW (pretty mundane car). Lots of people use cars as a status symbol, I prefer not to.

Staying in shape is one thing, I do that with football, lifting heavy weights is another. It's compensating for something else.

Owning six guns is fucking stupid, I've told you why many, many times.

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 04:58 PM
£3.81 and counting.

manker
10-18-2005, 04:58 PM
220lbs and counting...
194 lbs and counting.G'luck, fat arses :)

manker
10-18-2005, 05:00 PM
How heavy is that in proper money, anyhow :huh:

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 05:02 PM
£3.81 and counting.

that much?:huh:

manker
10-18-2005, 05:04 PM
£3.81 and counting.

that much?:huh:Who knows.

Mind, Busy is on the Atkins diet and only fat housewives go on that - so he's probably a bit more humongous than £3.81.

Dark Steno
10-18-2005, 05:08 PM
194 lbs and counting.G'luck, fat arses :)
Danke Schön.

manker
10-18-2005, 05:08 PM
G'luck, fat arses :)
Danke Schön.De rien :01:

Guillaume
10-18-2005, 05:16 PM
De rien :01:
Hey, that's my line. :fist:

manker
10-18-2005, 05:21 PM
De rien :01:
Hey, that's my line. :fist:I need to start sharing more lines.

I was absolutely feckzcored Sunday morning.

Dark Steno
10-18-2005, 05:27 PM
:lol:

Gripper
10-18-2005, 05:33 PM
1 stone = 14lbs
198/14=14 stone 2lbs
200/14=14 stone 4 lbs if you're both over 6 foot that's ok otherwise your a bit fat

Good,advice here (http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/?mforum=squishybottom) :)

The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck :lol: :lol:

Busyman
10-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Why?...................Stop writing in my quotes :dry:

The point is that I don't feel the need to tell people I drive a Lincoln (I don't know what that is) or am going to get a BMW (pretty mundane car). Lots of people use cars as a status symbol, I prefer not to.

The point is that is s0000 great you keep your car a secret. I don't feel the need to own a BMW 7 series with shiny wheels and nice supple leather..sighhhh....but I want one. Many others have spouted out the cars/trucks they have or want. I doubt it was compulsory.

Staying in shape is one thing, I do that with football, lifting heavy weights is another. It's compensating for something else.

Less strength, muscular body? :blink: Again that's great you stay in shape with soccer. Some people are uncomfortable with heavy weights, mentally or physically and don't want the hassle. Maybe folks should stop brushing their hair, doing aerobics, or yoga too. They might be compensating.

You only do what you're comfortable doing and if it's healthy.

I don't recall.

manker
10-18-2005, 06:01 PM
Stop writing in my quotes :dry:

The point is that is s0000 great you keep your car a secret. I don't feel the need to own a BMW 7 series with shiny wheels and nice supple leather..sighhhh....but I want one. Many others have spouted out the cars/trucks they have or want. I doubt it was compulsory.

Less strength, muscular body? :blink: Again that's great you stay in shape with soccer. Some people are uncomfortable with heavy weights, mentally or physically and don't want the hassle. Maybe folks should stop brushing their hair, doing aerobics, or yoga too. They might be compensating.

You only do what you're comfortable doing and if it's healthy.

I don't recall.You agreed in the end.

Busyman
10-18-2005, 06:02 PM
1 stone = 14lbs
198/14=14 stone 2lbs
200/14=14 stone 4 lbs if you're both over 6 foot that's ok otherwise your a bit fat

Good,advice here (http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/?mforum=squishybottom) :)

The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck :lol: :lol:
Gotta use that one. :lol: :lol:

Busyman
10-18-2005, 06:07 PM
I don't recall.You agreed in the end.
Oh yeah, now that you say that, you jogged my memory. :ermm:

manker
10-18-2005, 06:11 PM
You agreed in the end.
Oh yeah, now that you say that, you jogged my memory. :ermm:Excellent. Then there is no need to reiterate why it's so very, very stupid.

Busyman
10-18-2005, 06:13 PM
Oh yeah, now that you say that, you jogged my memory. :ermm:Excellent. Then there is no need to reiterate why it's so very, very stupid.
Of course it is. You only said I agreed. I don't know why that was so.

manker
10-18-2005, 06:16 PM
Excellent. Then there is no need to reiterate why it's so very, very stupid.
Of course it is. You only said I agreed. I don't why that was so.English will do, Busy. Let's just keep it simple.

Busyman
10-18-2005, 06:19 PM
Of course it is. You only said I agreed. I don't know why that was so.English will do, Busy. Let's just keep it simple.
Still, why is it stupid to have 6 guns?

BigBank_Hank
10-18-2005, 06:19 PM
I really think that Busy and Manker should have some sort of cage match and just get it over with. Maybe WWE style so you both could have people in your corner and I would be the special referee to make sure neither one of you would cheat.

manker
10-18-2005, 06:24 PM
I really think that Busy and Manker should have some sort of cage match and just get it over with. Maybe WWE style so you both could have people in your corner and I would be the special referee to make sure neither one of you would cheat.
Damnit!

I saw your name at the bottom of the thread and, well - this may be presumptuous but I kinda figure you're going to be pro-gun ownership, so thought it would make a nice change to argue with someone other than Busy about his guns. Nevermind :D

Btw, the cage matches in the WWE are real, not like the choreographed stuff you normally get - I highly doubt Busy would be so agressive IRL and think he'd back out of a cage match.

Plus, he's only 5'5". It would be like putting HHH in with Ross Perot.

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/816/dabs5sy.gif

Busyman
10-18-2005, 06:25 PM
It wouldn't work. manker would only exist on the mat as the shadow cast from me in the ring. I couldn't even damage that with my six-gunfire.

Guillaume
10-18-2005, 06:32 PM
Stop that masquerade, both of you.
Busy using the word "quality" a lot lately gave it all away.
They are in fact only one person.
Remains to be seen if he is a Welsh accountant or an American gun-enthusiast. :tinfoil hat:

manker
10-18-2005, 06:34 PM

Remains to be seen if he is a Welsh accountant or an American gun-enthusiast. :tinfoil hat:Feck. I knew someone would see thro' it.

Busy using the word "quality" a lot lately gave it all away.I noticed that too :ermm:

BigBank_Hank
10-18-2005, 06:35 PM
this may be presumptuous but I kinda figure you're going to be pro-gun ownership
Now what would ever make you come to a conclusion like that? :D

Busyman
10-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Busy using the word "quality" a lot lately gave it all away.
Remains to be seen if he is a Welsh accountant or an American gun-enthusiast. :tinfoil hat:
I'm not a Wels....I mean..a gun enthusiast. :angry:

Busyman
10-18-2005, 06:38 PM
this may be presumptuous but I kinda figure you're going to be pro-gun ownership
Now what would ever make you come to a conclusion like that? :D
Quality. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feck. Let me get my coat.

manker
10-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Now what would ever make you come to a conclusion like that? :DI have this notion that you're j2k4's more socially adjusted little brother.

He stays indoors watching Fox News wearing a tinfoil hat but sends you to the store for cigarettes and shotgun shells ;)

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 06:49 PM
i just giggled like a bitch at the lost two posts

BigBank_Hank
10-18-2005, 06:49 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tinfoil hat :lol: :lol:

Quality :D

enoughfakefiles
10-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Now what would ever make you come to a conclusion like that? :DI have this notion that you're j2k4's more socially adjusted little brother.

He stays indoors watching Fox News wearing a tinfoil hat but sends you to the store for cigarettes and shotgun shells ;)

Is it wrong to lol your brains out at his post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Busyman
10-18-2005, 07:19 PM
i just giggled like a bitch at the lost two posts
They were always there. :blink:

j2k4
10-18-2005, 08:14 PM

I do not wear a tinfoil hat, and the boss (that would be me) can tune the TV however he likes. :snooty:

Gripper
10-18-2005, 08:15 PM
as lon gas its fawks

manker
10-18-2005, 08:21 PM
I have this notion that you're j2k4's more socially adjusted little brother.

I do not wear a tinfoil hat, and the boss (that would be me) can tune the TV however he likes. :snooty: :lol:

Does your Mom know that you call yourself the boss while she still pays all of the bills :nono:

BigBank_Hank
10-18-2005, 08:26 PM
Shhhh... She doesn’t know that I go out for the cigarettes. We don’t want her finding out that we smoke.

manker
10-18-2005, 08:30 PM
:o

That j2 is such a bad influence.

sArA
10-18-2005, 10:37 PM
Lots of sex is also good for toning up muscles and burning calories. :naughty:

Mr. Mulder
10-18-2005, 10:51 PM

it is also good for breaking £75 beds :ermm:

sArA
10-18-2005, 10:54 PM

it is also good for breaking £75 beds :ermm:

:lol: :lol:

I recommend you get a metal frame one, then the worst you can do is bend it out of shape when you launch yourself from the top of the wardrobe.

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 11:08 PM

Oi, fatty, fancy a work out?:01:

j2k4
10-18-2005, 11:12 PM

Abu wants teh abs so he can get teh sex.

Raising the spectre of the wardrobe maneuver is thus a bit h4r5h.

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 11:14 PM
hehehe "teh"

peat moss
10-19-2005, 01:56 AM
I got this in an e-mail thought of this thread . :)

Food and Exercise

Finally, The Straight Dope On Food & Exercise

Q: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this
true?

A: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and that's it. Everything
wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart will not make you live
longer; that's like saying you can extend the life of your car by
driving it faster. Want to live longer? ... Take a nap.

Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables?

A: You must grasp logistical efficiencies. What does a cow eat? Hay and
corn. And what are these? Vegetables. So a steak is nothing more than an
efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system. Need grain?
Eat chicken. Beef is also a good source of field grass (green leafy
vegetable). And a pork chop can give you 100% of your recommended daily
allowance of vegetable slop.

Q: Is beer or wine bad for me?

A: Look, it goes to the earlier point about fruits and vegetables. As
we all know, scientists divide everything in the world into three
categories: animal, mineral, and vegetable. We all know that beer and
wine are not animal, and they are not on the periodic table of elements,
so that only leaves one thing, right? My advice: Have a burger and a
beer and enjoy your liquid vegetables.

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?

A: Well, if you have a body, and you have body fat, your ratio is one
to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio is two to one, etc.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular
exercise program?

A: Gee ... I can't think of a single, solitary one, sorry. My
philosophy is: No Pain -- No Pain.

Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the
middle?

A: Definitely not! When you exercise a muscle, it gets bigger. You
should only be doing sit-ups if you want a bigger stomach.

I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had.