PDA

View Full Version : Clock should be fixed for good :)

tesco
10-18-2005, 01:30 AM
I was just talking to the sever guys, again, and asked them to fix the forum clock.
They set it right and this time noticed that the line that keeps the clock in sync with other computers was typed wrong so they fixed that.

We shouldn't lose the time anymore. :D

Busyman
10-18-2005, 01:36 AM
I was just talking to the sever guys, again, and asked them to fix the forum clock.
They set it right and this time noticed that the line that keeps the clock in sync with other computers was typed wrong so they fixed that.

It's an hour behind. :dry:

j2k4
10-18-2005, 01:54 AM

You're never happy, are you?

Picky fucker. :)

Rip The Jacker
10-18-2005, 02:12 AM
Where is it? :blink:

ziggyjuarez
10-18-2005, 03:34 AM
One minute behind for me.Peaca crap. you cant do anything right!I hate you!I hate you!!1

Barbarossa
10-18-2005, 08:06 AM
Excellent! ;)

zapjb
10-18-2005, 08:53 AM
Agree w/RTJ. Where is it?

Guillaume
10-18-2005, 09:02 AM
Where is it? :blink:
Just above your name, on each post you make. :blink:

BTW, it works perfect, mr admin.

ziggyjuarez
10-18-2005, 01:04 PM
yeah looks fine.It updates in real time?

Busyman
10-18-2005, 01:09 PM

Actually I had my options set to eastern time (you know, for US & Canada)...changed it to Atlantic (Canada) to bump me up an hour.

Never really paid attention to it before.

j2k4
10-18-2005, 09:24 PM

Actually I had my options set to eastern time (you know, for US & Canada)...changed it to Atlantic (Canada) to bump me up an hour.

Never really paid attention to it before.

Yeah, gotten past it myself-can't remember when I looked at it last.

tesco
10-18-2005, 09:35 PM
I look at it all the time to know what posts i've read and which i haven't.
Doesn't work too well if it's 7 mins (or whatever) off.

manker
10-18-2005, 10:24 PM
Doesn't work too well if it's 7 mins (or whatever) off.Aren't the unread ones emboldened for you?

Ross, I don't know whether you've heard of Firefox or not, but you really should try it.

tesco
10-18-2005, 10:29 PM
Doesn't work too well if it's 7 mins (or whatever) off.Aren't the unread ones emboldened for you?

Ross, I don't know whether you've heard of Firefox or not, but you really should try it.
:blink:
That boldness thing doesn't work very well, and i mean, i just look at the forum home and view the 'latest reply' times, if one is since the last time i refreshed then i read.
This doens't work if the time is 7 mins off because i end up reading the same thing over and over thinking it's new. :P

manker
10-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Aren't the unread ones emboldened for you?

That boldness thing doesn't work very well, and i mean, i just look at the forum home and view the 'latest reply' times, if one is since the last time i refreshed then i read.
This doens't work if the time is 7 mins off because i end up reading the same thing over and over thinking it's new. :PJust rodding about the FF thing ;)

The bold thing works really well for me, it sometimes messes up if I reboot but I only do that every week or so. Still ... glad the clock is fixed.

kazaa2002
10-18-2005, 11:59 PM

I knew you could do it
you have learned their language
good job and thanks for caring

Skiz
10-19-2005, 01:27 AM
'Auto-detect daylight savings' doesn't work. One hour off. :dry:

Adster
10-19-2005, 02:08 AM
we wil see what happens when daylight savings starts in 2 weeks (starts down here in Australia) I bet the clock wil be fucked up for me :lol:

Ikodiko
10-19-2005, 07:35 AM
Stupid question from a newcomer to this forum: where do I adjust the timezone? Can't seem to find it in the user CP

RealitY
10-19-2005, 07:41 AM
Stupid question from a newcomer to this forum: where do I adjust the timezone? Can't seem to find it in the user CP
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/profile.php?do=editoptions

Ikodiko
10-19-2005, 07:52 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/profile.php?do=editoptions
Found it! (Didn't scroll down far enough the first time :blushing: )

But then I have to agree with Skizo:

'Auto-detect daylight savings' doesn't work.

Barbarossa
10-19-2005, 08:15 AM
Aren't the unread ones emboldened for you?

This doens't work if the time is 7 mins off because i end up reading the same thing over and over thinking it's new. :P

Yeah, the bold thing is a little flakey sometimes... :(

I look at the time too.

sparsely
10-19-2005, 08:17 PM
we should use the discordian date format (http://home.earthlink.net/~imfalse/discordian_date.html)

heathens! :snooty:

twisterX
10-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Damn. It was just good yesterday but now its fucked up again

j2k4
10-21-2005, 07:28 PM
No, it was fucked-up yesterday, too; it just wasn't letting on.

tesco
10-21-2005, 09:35 PM
Damn. It was just good yesterday but now its fucked up again
Is it? :O

edit: no, it's perfect...