PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Reloaded

sk8punk151
04-16-2003, 10:10 PM
I was just at a 'official matrix 2 and 3' thread down at the vcdquality.com forums and according to a member, there is a 2 disk screener that just got released today, and apparently movie theaters are letting their employees watch a screener of it this week so i am sure there will be lots of screeners very soon.. Watch out for it this week or mayb even today bcuz its here..

VCDquality matrix reloaded topic (http://www.vcdquality.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13714&pagenumber=4)

sk8punk151
04-16-2003, 10:58 PM
The guys claiming he knows where a 2 disk is... Im still looking dammit.. ne one find ne thign??

^^BUMP^^

sred2003
04-16-2003, 11:10 PM
i can only hope you are right. i have a feeling that its not true though.
movie theaters dont get the movies this early.
especially a movie that been kept under
tight wraps such as reloaded.

Schmiggy_JK23
04-16-2003, 11:24 PM
gentlemen... yes, i found a 2.4 gig screener out there... in irc land to be exact.

I am waiting in line for it now.... ;)

prolly take ages... of course, im not gonna watch it till after i see it in the theaters, but once i get it, ill be sure to share... and if any one gets it sooner, please post and share on fasttrack asap.

oreoman
04-16-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@17 April 2003 - 00:24
gentlemen... yes, i found a 2.4 gig screener out there... in irc land to be exact.

I am waiting in line for it now.... ;)

prolly take ages... of course, im not gonna watch it till after i see it in the theaters, but once i get it, ill be sure to share... and if any one gets it sooner, please post and share on fasttrack asap.
Thanx. When yu get it could yu update us on whether its real or not?

Schmiggy_JK23
04-16-2003, 11:42 PM
well, irc isnt known for "fake" files, and this is a reputable network, so I imagine it is.

I will let u know for sure... but i will of course preview it, and if its not it... i will wont continue it.

Xanitus
04-16-2003, 11:48 PM
Good news! It will only be a few years before we get more sources on Fast Track, I'm sure kazaa will have the screener up and downloadable once Matrix 2 is televised on ABC.

Schmiggy_JK23
04-16-2003, 11:56 PM
well, now talking to the guy on irc, apparently they did it as some big joke...

:angry: :angry:

so i guess we prolly have a bit to go, but prescreenings at movie theaters, as told at the vcdquality forums means it will prolly show up not too far from now.

Xanitus
04-17-2003, 12:41 AM
I almost believed it :rolleyes:

4play
04-17-2003, 12:47 AM
officialy the first screening will be at cannes so god knows when that is but im not expecting it for a while.

sk8punk151
04-17-2003, 01:13 AM
dam.. i really want to get this screener the day its released because i am grounded and wont make it to the real thing in the theater *starts to cry* :huh:

sk8punk151
04-17-2003, 01:14 AM
hmm thats weird.. vcdquality deleted my post and the post saying that there was a 2 disk screener.. mayb there really isnt :angry:

ezyryder
04-17-2003, 01:18 AM
I don't believe grounding is the answer to anything. I never was grounded and I got into a lot of mischeif in my mid-teens. Emphaise "A LOT". I never turned out of the worse without that. In actual fact, punishment of that will grow a lack of respect in your parents.

however, on the topic note... that is terrible! I was so excited I forgot to blink for a whole 10 minutes! My vision blurred to an extent I firmly believed Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Love Hewitt were standing infront of me. Oh well, that makes two dissapointments then.

sk8punk151
04-17-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by ezyryder@17 April 2003 - 02:18
I don't believe grounding is the answer to anything. I never was grounded and I got into a lot of mischeif in my mid-teens. Emphaise "A LOT". I never turned out of the worse without that. In actual fact, punishment of that will grow a lack of respect in your parents.

yeah ive told my mom countless times that grounding me is not going to make me smarter in any way.. i am grounded till summer (june 13th) from seeing the matrix reloaded, friends, movies, computer (she thinks i am researching, bah) and TV has to be off at 10 pm.. it sux.. and i got a 2.39 gpa which i think isnt that bad, but i guess my mom thinks it is cuz she is 'discusted' with me. heh.. well w/e.. i just cant wait till i get a car and move out so i can do watever i want..

sorry about getting offtopic ;)

swarnel
04-17-2003, 01:24 AM
yeah i expect there will be lots of fakes out before the real thing :angry:

who would bother making fakes anyway? seems pointless :huh:

sk8punk151
04-17-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by swarnel@17 April 2003 - 02:24
yeah i expect there will be lots of fakes out before the real thing  :angry:

who would bother making fakes anyway? seems pointless :huh:
I think the only people that make the fakes are the people who helped with the movie and losers who have no social life and get kicks out of making peoples day a lot worster.

pointless indeed :ph34r:

Stonecoldfreak1
04-17-2003, 01:30 AM
ah.. its fun tho sometimes... i made a fake picture of it one time and sent it to a friend and he kept asking for the movie and i would say know then he would freak out oh damn it was gr8

Darth Sushi
04-17-2003, 04:02 AM
Another Elvis sighting :rolleyes:

junkyardking
04-17-2003, 10:14 AM
God some people are guliable, the person who made the post was a "first time newbie" with 1 post to there name, you think people would learn.

unless of course your a kid?

Blakezor
04-17-2003, 10:42 AM
Neat your IQ changes the more post you get now! what will they think of next.

{I}{K}{E}
04-17-2003, 10:59 AM
This is all BULLSHIT
a movie like Matrix will not be on P2P before the theather release
Think This movie will break ALL RECORDS!!

There not stupid to give away screeners

Blakezor
04-17-2003, 11:14 AM
neeeeeeever know.. ppl leak....

ezyryder
04-17-2003, 12:24 PM
The titanic was unsinkable, it broke all records.... leak, need I say more?

sred2003
04-17-2003, 02:10 PM
we can hope for a leak. of course the producers will be doing
everything to avoid this movie getting leaked, BUT...
also the type of ppl that do leak films will love to be able to get this
one online. remember how much the eminem show was doing everything
to avoid being leaked but someone got it online.

sk8punk151
04-17-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by junkyardking@17 April 2003 - 11:14
God some people are guliable, the person who made the post was a "first time newbie" with 1 post to there name, you think people would learn.

unless of course your a kid?
heh no not really.. just because you think the matrix reloaded isnt going to be leaked before its released doesnt mean u have to bitch at me.. piss off

Djizus
04-17-2003, 03:04 PM
sk8punk: Are you for real?? :blink:
Everybody: Is America the only country with these strange behaviours i.e. grounding your kids for months!?
Btw, I'm from Sweden myself, and I find it most astonishing and awkward. A bit stupid maybe.

sk8punk151
04-17-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Djizus@17 April 2003 - 16:04
sk8punk: Are you for real??  :blink:
Everybody: Is America the only country with these strange behaviours i.e. grounding your kids for months!?
Btw, I'm from Sweden myself, and I find it most astonishing and awkward. A bit stupid maybe.
yes i am serious.. Its so stupid.. I hate my school system here. I wish I lived in europe because everything is just so much better there.. heh. wel atleast i know that i wont be grounding my kids wen i have them

Satan
04-17-2003, 11:10 PM
Hmmmm...well since parents can no longer use any sort of corporal punishment without the fear of being arrested...grounding is certainly a good option...

Maybe if kids don't want to be grounded, they should learn to follow the rules that are established by those that pay their way...

Not that I'm in favor of spanking, or whatever, in general...but some ppl only understand such stuff...

One of the good quotes from the Bible is "spare the rod, spoil the child"...Life is hard, it's a dog eat dog world out there, and sometimes the only people you can trust are your family...maybe you should be a good kid and follow the rules...and if you don't like em, then move out as soon as you can and make your own!...

Being a parent, I can say that raising a kid in this day and age in America rather sucks...Seems like all the teachers and counselors are looking to totally support the students (errr...most kids are liars, let's face it...) and perhaps are trying to take out their knowledge that they (the school system) suck out on the parents...School has always sucked, but from what I hear from my daughter, it's worse now than when I was a kid...as I noted, life sucks...

Please note, I am very aware that many kids are abused by their parents/caretakers, and that is not to be accepted, whether it be physical or mental abuse...

I'm not taking sides here sk8punk, just giving a different perspective...for all of you 'kids' out there, be aware that being a parent is a hefty responsibility, and I know that I for one do not like to be bothered by a whiney daughter who isn't happy that she don't rule the house...

Darth Sushi
04-17-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Satan@18 April 2003 - 00:10
Hmmmm...well since parents can no longer use any sort of corporal punishment without the fear of being arrested...grounding is certainly a good option...

Maybe if kids don't want to be grounded, they should learn to follow the rules that are established by those that pay their way...

Not that I'm in favor of spanking, or whatever, in general...but some ppl only understand such stuff...

One of the good quotes from the Bible is "spare the rod, spoil the child"...Life is hard, it's a dog eat dog world out there, and sometimes the only people you can trust are your family...maybe you should be a good kid and follow the rules...and if you don't like em, then move out as soon as you can and make your own!...

Being a parent, I can say that raising a kid in this day and age in America rather sucks...Seems like all the teachers and counselors are looking to totally support the students (errr...most kids are liars, let's face it...) and perhaps are trying to take out their knowledge that they (the school system) suck out on the parents...School has always sucked, but from what I hear from my daughter, it's worse now than when I was a kid...as I noted, life sucks...

Please note, I am very aware that many kids are abused by their parents/caretakers, and that is not to be accepted, whether it be physical or mental abuse...

I'm not taking sides here sk8punk, just giving a different perspective...for all of you 'kids' out there, be aware that being a parent is a hefty responsibility, and I know that I for one do not like to be bothered by a whiney daughter who isn't happy that she don't rule the house...
LOL...I didn't realize Satan can sound so reasonable. B)

Jibbler
04-18-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Djizus@17 April 2003 - 10:04
I'm from Sweden myself, and I find it most astonishing and awkward. A bit stupid maybe.
How is the hot chocolate there? I was thinking of having some Swiss Miss...

sk8punk151
04-18-2003, 03:21 AM
I just did a search on IRCspy and I got "Matrix_Reloaded-Razor1911" its 0 gets and the guy is disconnected, but everything i have got from razor1911 was not a fake.. Do you think this one is real or just another hoax?

Schmiggy_JK23
04-18-2003, 06:48 AM
ya, ive seen this too, would be about the size of a two file cam... ;) ;)

who knows, hard to tell, get a slot, start it and preview it...

im lookin around on razor info right now, release wise

sk8punk151
04-18-2003, 11:36 PM
^^BUMP^^ find anything yet schmiggy??

oreoman
04-19-2003, 03:41 AM
Anybody have any news on this yet?

Schmiggy_JK23
04-19-2003, 04:33 AM
nuttin yet. like i said, the first one was a fake, but i have heard reports of some people having seen it

sk8punk151
04-19-2003, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@19 April 2003 - 05:33
nuttin yet. like i said, the first one was a fake, but i have heard reports of some people having seen it
Yea but now that I think about it, it was probably a fake because it was only up for one day that i know of and had 0 gets AND the guy was disconnected. Sounds a tad suspicious

but theres a chance its real

silly_sarabear
04-24-2003, 09:08 AM
okay i've gottin at least 10 fakes off kazaa months ago and heard before that that 2 and 3 were out LOL but its comming out in less than a month i believe so it should pop up soon but there as soo many fakes out there now that its gonna be very very hard to even find the right one for a while so i have a feelin its gonna be a good wait unless you gungho about checkin em all

{I}{K}{E}
04-24-2003, 09:14 AM
i hope that the first 50 who get this movie off kazaa will SHARE them because it will be a wanted file
so people who don't share WAIT TILL IT IS SHARED by more than 30 people

-=Hellfire=-
04-24-2003, 06:26 PM
Any matrix reloaded file you find looking like this "Matrix.2.Reloaded.WORKPRINT-iNFiNiTY " is legit. i havent found any yet but i have been told by reliable people it is. plus there r fuck all sources so it must be :D