PDA

View Full Version : Non-stick pans conundrum researched

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 11:25 PM
Those of you who've bothered to read my inane babble will know what I mean already, the rest of you, tough, I'm not explaining.

Anyhoo, I decided to do some research into my non-stick pans not really being non stick due to them having stickers stuck on them theory. My scientific quest took me to the local tescos where I found the cookery devices in question situated in the aisle beside the dvd's. Upon seeing a spotty young lady working nightshift shelf-stacking (too ugly to put on the daytime, face like a clumsy bee-keeper, but i's straying from the point), I enquired as to how said pans could possibly be non-stick what with them having stickers on them.

I was met with a blank stare and the young lady promptly dissappeared. Next thing I know, I'm under cunning survailance from two crafty security guards; one hiding behind the budget £8 toasters at the end of the aisle, the other, casually pretending to be looking at the pans right beside me.

Needless to say, I moved off in a suspicious manner and led them on a wonderful game of cat and mouse through the babywear section. Ducking and diving behind rails and changing direction so to throw them off. I left after purchasing an egg and cress sandwich (74p) and watched as the two security enforcement fellows stood at the doorway observing me leave in my associate's car.

In conclusion, despite the cheap price of toasters in Tesco, I need to start going to Asda.

j2k4
10-18-2005, 11:37 PM
I'm a big fan of non-stick pants.

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 11:43 PM
rly

j2k4
10-18-2005, 11:48 PM
Actually, Bo, if there is actually a question in there I divine that it is as follows:

Why do stickers/labels stick to non-stick pans?

Answer:

Since you (I'm taking a terrific chance here; I hope you appreciate the fact) don't eat stickers or labels (well, you don't, do you?), you can surmise that the "non-stick" attribute applies, but is not necessarily limited, to foodstuffs.

I'm sure there are several things that will stick to a non-stick pan, and more things than food that will not.

I'm sure an intrepid such as yourself can conduct informal testing in the privacy of your own kitchen (bedroom, what-have-you) to prove this? :)

Proper Bo
10-18-2005, 11:52 PM
Your hypothesis has been duely noted. From my research I've just performed this very moment, I have concluded that the pan can never truely be non-stick if anything can be stuck unto it, whether it be consumable to man or beast or not. They are just sheer frivolous claims made by "the man" to keep us happy in our throwaway culture. I'm sure it's the terrorists fault too, and internet-paedo-asylum seekers wearing hoodies.

S!X
10-18-2005, 11:52 PM
rly

No, Not At All Rly.

j2k4
10-18-2005, 11:56 PM
Your hypothesis has been duely noted. From my research I've just performed this very moment, I have concluded that the pan can never truely be non-stick if anything can be stuck unto it, whether it be consumable to man or beast or not. They are just sheer frivolous claims made by "the man" to keep us happy in our throwaway culture. I'm sure it's the terrorists fault too, and internet-paedo-asylum seekers wearing hoodies.

The intellectual rigor of your work is also duly-noted.

I'll mention your work to the Nobel people when next I am in Oslo.

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 12:00 AM
No need my man, they have already been on the tele-communicay, they're granting me funding for further research. The grant consists of a free upgrade from a medium coffee to large (milk is extra) in the local Asda cafe (weekends only) and 30 pence off my next purchase of fairy liquid (500ml or larger) redeemable in any Morrison's store nationwide.

j2k4
10-19-2005, 12:49 AM
No need my man, they have already been on the tele-communicay, they're granting me funding for further research. The grant consists of a free upgrade from a medium coffee to large (milk is extra) in the local Asda cafe (weekends only) and 30 pence off my next purchase of fairy liquid (500ml or larger) redeemable in any Morrison's store nationwide.

I see.

Well-versed in the routine, eh?

I could get you into the Knights of Malta if your research doesn't pan out-fancy sitting 'round with a silk sash in a comfy leather chair sipping cheap lambrusco with a bunch of ex-mafiosos? :P

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 11:08 AM
These Knights you speak of.....do they have any contacts within in the psuedo-non-stick pan manufacturing world?

GepperRankins
10-19-2005, 11:14 AM
interesting. self is a reflection of avatar, not the other way round :blink:

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 11:21 AM
que?

manker
10-19-2005, 11:24 AM
que?He means that if he used a variation of JP's avatar, he'd prolly start talking pish. Hrm, prolly a bad example. If I started using JP's avatar, I might start talking pish too.

ziggyjuarez
10-19-2005, 11:25 AM
are you deformed :lol: That story rocked :01:

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 11:27 AM
I might start doing customisation requests for 'em, name your team, and a custom avatar shall be yours

manker
10-19-2005, 11:32 AM
I might start doing customisation requests for 'em, name your team, and a custom avatar shall be yoursJP is on holiday.

It might be funny for five seconds if when he returned, we all had a variation of his avatar :mellow:

Didn't that happen to DanB once? I wasn't a member at the time but heard talk, like.

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 11:34 AM
hehe, yes it would be rather comical, the old chap would spill his apple. (not a euphamisim)

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 11:44 AM
Won't somebody please make me a custom avatar wot does suit me. I've tried many on and none quite fit. Will reward handsomely...

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 11:51 AM
well I would but I have no idea who you are, so I doubt my abilities to make one to suit you

manker
10-19-2005, 11:54 AM
Won't somebody please make me a custom avatar wot does suit me. I've tried many on and none quite fit. Will reward handsomely...
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4482/goatselwibg9uo.jpg

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9751/u4l0001g87884wf.jpg

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1317/welshninja0iq.gif

All created by my fair hand, except the last one. Which is me but was made by Sam^4.

Winners, all of 'em :01:

Barbarossa
10-19-2005, 11:56 AM

Trying to think of what you've contributed to the board since you've started posting....

.... all I could think of was this:

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/429/busypwned0kv.gif

:rolleyes:

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 11:59 AM
I made this one...
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/9675/untitled9la.jpg

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 12:02 PM

Trying to think of what you've contributed to the board since you've started posting....

.... all I could think of was this:

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/429/busypwned0kv.gif

:rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Class. Name your reward...

Manker, yours give me the heeby-jeebies. :fear:

Guillaume
10-19-2005, 12:36 PM
I might start doing customisation requests for 'em, name your team, and a custom avatar shall be yoursJP is on holiday.

It might be funny for five seconds if when he returned, we all had a variation of his avatar :mellow:
Quick and dirty job but it should fairly easy integrating your team's shirt in it: http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5660/jpshirttemp7nk.gif

Barbarossa
10-19-2005, 12:55 PM
..or your flag.

http://img450.imageshack.us/img450/2268/jpengland8tg.gif

Barbarossa
10-19-2005, 01:02 PM

Class. Name your reward...

Ummmm, I dunno, whatcha got? :unsure:

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 01:07 PM
Bag of chocolate pennies?

Barbarossa
10-19-2005, 01:10 PM
Bag of chocolate pennies?

:snooty:

Big bag?

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 01:13 PM
Medium to large. Fairly new, not leftover from last christmas or anything, no bitemarks, although the others in the office have been coveting them all week.

Or, a paperclip chain, made lovingly over many months.

Barbarossa
10-19-2005, 01:21 PM
Go on then, I'll have the pennies ;)

manker
10-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Barbie's > My avatar suggestions.

Quality :lol:

====

Bo, sorry and all that but even if you refer to yourself as 'cawk' and make me pretty pictures - I still won't love you in that way :(

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/9675/untitled9la.jpg

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 02:03 PM
I've got a badge-making kit in my middle drawer...

manker
10-19-2005, 02:14 PM
I've got a badge-making kit in my middle drawer...Euphemism :unsure:

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 02:22 PM
I've got a badge-making kit in my middle drawer...Euphemism :unsure:

:w00t:

No!

Have just wasted twenty mins at work making a "busyman pwned" badge....just to see if I could, like.

manker
10-19-2005, 02:31 PM
You really did have a badge making kit in your middle draw :lol: :blink:

Btw, real people will think you're a mentalist if you wear your Busyman pwned badge to the pub ... I know this only too well :no:

GepperRankins
10-19-2005, 02:33 PM
manker = blyth

no doubt about it

manker
10-19-2005, 02:37 PM
Yeah, right. I wouldn't turn down my own cyber invitations, like wot she does :snooty:

GepperRankins
10-19-2005, 02:38 PM
she turns down her own cyber invitations. anyway i know you're here, but what happened to megan?

manker
10-19-2005, 02:44 PM
she turns down her own cyber invitations. anyway i know you're here, but what happened to megan?She was from the ED forum, Blyth was not, she was here already 'cept lurking, like.

Maybe Megan didn't come back because the hawtness exuding from the pants thread overwhelmed her.

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 02:48 PM
Get your "Busyman Pwned" badge here. Wear this stylish iconic pin and really make a statement. Liven up the dullest of parties and give your friends something to talk about! Stand up for what you believe in. Fight the good fight against idiocy! Buy one today!

Also available: "Busyman pwned" brushed cotton Tee-shirt (black, one size fits all), baseball cap, and shoelaces.

Multiple orders come with a free bag of chocolate pennies.

GepperRankins
10-19-2005, 02:50 PM
she turns down her own cyber invitations. anyway i know you're here, but what happened to megan?She was from the ED forum, Blyth was not, she was here already 'cept lurking, like.

Maybe Megan didn't come back because the hawtness exuding from the pants thread overwhelmed her.
but she put a good deal of that hawtness in there :dry:

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey!!!

I accept all my cyber invites from me! How could I refuse!

I'm not Manker....he spelt the word genitalia wrong the other day (Can't be assed to find the thread)!

Megan still appears from time to time, and I wasn't lurking, I was just shy! :blushing:

Barbarossa
10-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Get your "Busyman Pwned" badge here. Wear this stylish iconic pin and really make a statement. Liven up the dullest of parties and give your friends something to talk about! Stand up for what you believe in. Fight the good fight against idiocy! Buy one today!

Also available: "Busyman pwned" brushed cotton Tee-shirt (black, one size fits all), baseball cap, and shoelaces.

Multiple orders come with a free bag of chocolate pennies.

I'd like to see a photo of you wearing the merchandise, then I'll consider it :P

Barbarossa
10-19-2005, 02:58 PM
I'm not Manker....he spelt the word genitalia wrong the other day (Can't be assed to find the thread)!

I don't think you'll find it in a thread, look in your PM box... :shifty:

shy

:lol: Yeah right!

manker
10-19-2005, 03:01 PM
Hey!!!

I accept all my cyber invites from me! How could I refuse!

Megan still appears from time to time, and I wasn't lurking, I was just shy! :blushing:Damn, I was going to check but figured I was prolly right. Btw, you really fecked up your possessive apostrophes yesterday but I didn't say anything just in case Dave is right.

I'm generally not too self harsh :lookaroun

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 03:30 PM
Exscuse me, this thread was for scientific discussion only.

manker
10-19-2005, 03:38 PM
Exscuse me, this thread was for scientific discussion only.You're excused.

I thought you made it in the hope that the discussion would eventually get onto pan handles. Cawk lover.

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 03:39 PM
Aha, my goal is compl......feck arf!

manker
10-19-2005, 03:43 PM
:lol: :01:

Barbarossa
10-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Why... does Bo have a sticky pan-handle? :huh:

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Confused. Why are Mankers genitals in my PM box?

Guess my apostrophy madness prooves we are not the same person. Unless of course we are, and trying to put people off the scent, in which case why would I be telling people thats what I am doing, unless I'm double bluffing. :shifty:

Anyway. I've got girls bits. Has Manker got girls bits?

And I'm too shy to post a picture of the Busyman Pwned badge being worn by me.

If anyone wants one though, the offer is there.

manker
10-19-2005, 03:50 PM
Confused. Why are Mankers genitals in my PM box?

Guess my apostrophy madness prooves we are not the same person. Unless of course we are, and trying to put people off the scent, in which case why would I be telling people thats what I am doing, unless I'm double bluffing. :shifty: Make it stop :cry: :cry:

Anyway. I've got girls bits. Has Manker got girls bits?

And I'm too shy to post a picture of the Busyman Pwned badge being worn by me.

If anyone wants one though, the offer is there.If I had girlie bits, I wouldn't have any time for posting on forums :naughty:

Regarding your offer, can you give me one, please.

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 03:55 PM
Girly bits ain't all that great you know. Being a girl is a messy business.

Yup you can have one! I'll make some on friday. :)

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 04:00 PM
And Bo, I'm make some non-stick stickers just for you.

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 04:03 PM
don't get me started on non-stick stickers

manker
10-19-2005, 04:04 PM

Yup you can have one! I'll make some on friday. :)Well, I think they're fantastic!

Looking forward to Friday :naughty:

enoughfakefiles
10-19-2005, 04:23 PM

There's nowt wrong with girlie bit from a male point of view.... :shifty:

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 04:26 PM

There's nowt wrong with girlie bit from a male point of view.... :shifty:

Yes but you see the girly bits at their best. You don't get to see when things get messy. Unless you attend a birth I suppose.... :sick:

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 04:28 PM
Or this one woman i saw, when she......

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 04:29 PM
was she non-stick too then?

manker
10-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Or this one woman i saw, when she......Red wings?

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 04:33 PM
Or this one woman i saw, when she......Red wings?

He's got all his wings. You'd know! :naughty:

enoughfakefiles
10-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Red wings?

Including the brown ones. :sick:

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 04:35 PM
who told you!?:blink:

:ph34r:

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 04:38 PM

Including the brown ones. :sick:

Manker gave him his woolly wings. :naughty:

manker
10-19-2005, 04:47 PM
He never came near my sheep!

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Yes, I was a gentleman, i moved away first...

Blythorama
10-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Not near...
In.

enoughfakefiles
10-19-2005, 04:52 PM
He never came near my sheep!

Was he not standing close enough. :shifty:

manker
10-19-2005, 04:52 PM
:pinch:

vidcc
10-19-2005, 06:31 PM
The labels are magnetic and the industry keeps this quiet in order to keep people talking about their pans :shifty:

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 06:40 PM
even so, they're still sticking to the pan, no?

manker
10-19-2005, 06:43 PM
What about static caravans, Bo.

How do they get them to the caravan site in the first place :dry:

Gripper
10-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Could they be static stickers,they aren't actually adhering to the nonstick surface,but are caught in the electromagnetic flux that is ionising an electron above the surface

GepperRankins
10-19-2005, 07:33 PM

they aren't intended to move they just stick to peoples jumpers then fall off in bridlington

j2k4
10-19-2005, 08:16 PM
These Knights you speak of.....do they have any contacts within in the psuedo-non-stick pan manufacturing world?

Ahem.

So sorry to move back to...never mind that, then-

The only time I actually partied with the Knights was during a short sojourn to the Vatican, when I was lured outside the perimeter by the promise of a virgin maiden (not by, but of); the offer was made by a eunuch in the service of the Grandee's wife.

Alas, it was a mis-direction; no bacchanal with a horny young female, but lacking malicious intent, either.

The gentlemen bade me intercede on their behalf with the See, and it pained me to inform them I was powerless to help.

They accepted my demurral with regretful resignation, and we salvaged the evening with a few cases of fair grape.

The opportunity to assay their cookery never presented.

Sorry.

Gripper
10-19-2005, 08:21 PM

Ahem.

The only time I actually partied with the Knights was during a short sojourn to the Vatican, when I was lured outside the perimeter by the promise of a virgin maiden (not by, but of); the offer was made by a eunuch in the service of the Grandee's wife.

Alas, it was a mis-direction; no bacchanal with a horny young female, but lacking malicious intent, either.

The gentlemen bade me intercede on their behalf with the See, and it pained me to inform them I was powerless to help.

They accepted my demurral with regretful resignation, and we salvaged the evening with a few cases of fair grape.

Sorry.

so what you're saying is you was out for a night out in Rome and ended up pissed and looking for totty

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 08:23 PM

One scientific quest at a time boy, although they could possibly be built on the site thus removing any need for transporting and enabling to truely be static.

Although the last "static" caravan I was in wasn't particularly static due to fat relatives walking about:rolleyes:

Proper Bo
10-19-2005, 08:25 PM

Ahem.

Sorry.

Some scientician you are:dry:

j2k4
10-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Ahem.

Sorry.

Some scientician you are:dry:

Yes... :)

manker
10-20-2005, 01:28 PM

One scientific quest at a time boy, although they could possibly be built on the site thus removing any need for transporting and enabling to truely be static.

Although the last "static" caravan I was in wasn't particularly static due to fat relatives walking about:rolleyes:I always knew you were a gypsy :P

I do the payroll of a static caravan factory which is near my office - I've seen the finished products moving out of there on the back of big lorries.

Static - bollocks are they.

Blythorama
10-20-2005, 01:31 PM

Although the last "static" caravan I was in wasn't particularly static due to fat relatives walking about:rolleyes:I always knew you were a gypsy :P

I do the payroll of a static caravan factory which is near my office - I've seen the finished products moving out of there on the back of big lorries.

Static - bollocks are they.
Bet if you rubbed them, your hair would stand on end.....

I didn't think bollocks were static either? What a notion. :blink:

Both need to be tested in the scientific name of this thread.

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 01:34 PM
The caravans themselves aren't moving, tis the truck they're loaded onto. Maybe they have some time bending effect and the whole universe moves around the caravan, allowing it to remain forever static.

Barbarossa
10-20-2005, 01:38 PM
The caravans themselves aren't moving, tis the truck they're loaded onto. Maybe they have some time bending effect and the whole universe moves around the caravan, allowing it to remain forever static.

But if the static caravan on the lorry isn't moving, then all the other static caravans in the world must be moving... go figure... :frusty:

Hence... not static. :01:

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 01:39 PM
No, maybe they bend light giving the impression of movement but secretly never move?

Barbarossa
10-20-2005, 01:39 PM

Are you offering to rub my bollocks to see if the hairs stand on end? :unsure:

Barbarossa
10-20-2005, 01:40 PM
No, maybe they bend light giving the impression of movement but secretly never move?

How can it be a secret if you claim to know all about it? :unsure:

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 01:41 PM
I'm a caravan

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 01:42 PM
I had to tell, they locked me in a cage with my coat on! (It doesn't sound as bad as it was)

Barbarossa
10-20-2005, 01:42 PM
I'm a caravan

Now you're just being stupid. :snooty:

Blythorama
10-20-2005, 01:43 PM

Barbie, I know they do. You can tell by the way you walk. :naughty:

manker
10-20-2005, 01:48 PM
The caravans themselves aren't moving, tis the truck they're loaded onto. The caravans have got wheels!!!111111

Maybe the fitted kitchen also has a chocolate teapot, eh.

manker
10-20-2005, 01:50 PM

Barbie, I know they do. You can tell by the way you walk. :naughty:If Action-Man doesn't have a cawk - I can hardly see Barbie having testicles :snooty:

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 01:50 PM
Well if it did, it'd be about as much use as you. Hmph.

Barbarossa
10-20-2005, 01:52 PM
Barbie, I know they do. You can tell by the way you walk. :naughty:If Action-Man doesn't have a cawk - I can hardly see Barbie having testicles :snooty:

How funny! You call yourself "Action Man" ... Bless.... :lol:

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Ba-Zing!

manker
10-20-2005, 01:59 PM
If Action-Man doesn't have a cawk - I can hardly see Barbie having testicles :snooty:

How funny! You call yourself "Action Man" ... Bless.... :lol:Only Alan T. Shearer talks about himself in the third person :dry:

However, coincidently, Action Man is a nickname I acquired in 'Nam, I don't like to talk of my time fighting those commie bastards but I was quality.

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 02:00 PM
No, Proper Bo does sometimes too

Blythorama
10-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Blyth knows that static caravans move. She has seen them out of the corner of her eye....

Blyth knows that bollocks are static. She's sure she got an electric shock from one once.

Blyth knows all.

manker
10-20-2005, 02:04 PM
If you find me an example of him doing so, manker will send you a Toffee Crisp.

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 02:09 PM

When does Proper Bo get his Toffee Crisp?

manker
10-20-2005, 02:12 PM

When does Proper Bo get his Toffee Crisp?As soon as he sends manker his address.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :naughty:

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 02:14 PM
I'll arrange for it to be delivered to a public place

manker
10-20-2005, 02:16 PM
I'll 'deliver it' anywhere you want :naughty:

Blythorama
10-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Does Manker want to swap his toffee crisp for chocolate pennies?

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 02:18 PM
Does Manker want to swap his toffee crisp for chocolate pennies?

Hey, it's MY toffee crisp, although I'm open to offers for trading.

Blythorama
10-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Its not yours YET? I can intercept delivery....

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 02:22 PM
I'll be forced to go down there and challenge you to fisticuffs!

manker
10-20-2005, 02:24 PM
I'll be forced to go down there and challenge you to fisticuffs!
If Blythorama lives in Blyth, as seems likely, you'd have to go up there.

There is definitely nothing further north than Blyth ... surely :unsure:

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 02:26 PM
maybe blythorama is just a name, nobody would ADMIT to living in blyth, hence me being excused for assuming so.

but if he/she does, can I get some heroin please?

Barbarossa
10-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Anyway, enough of that.

Now we've dealt with non-stick pans and static caravans, I'd like to talk about occasional tables.

That's all very well, but what the hell are they on the occasions when they are not tables? :huh:

Blythorama
10-20-2005, 02:31 PM
Blyth doesn't live in Blyth. Blyths hair is more northerly than Blyth is.

I don't fancy intercepting delivery of Mankers toffee crisp so I'll trade Bo some sugar mice, candy necklaces or some of those weird flying sherbert saucers for it.

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 02:31 PM
Also, if he/she's from blyth, how could he/she intercept the post? blyth's a couple miles past here

edit: well where does blyth live?

manker
10-20-2005, 02:32 PM
maybe blythorama is just a name, nobody would ADMIT to living in blyth, hence me being excused for assuming so.

but if he/she does, can I get some heroin please?
:lol: :lol:

Barbarossa
10-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Blyth doesn't live in Blyth. Blyths hair is more northerly than Blyth is.

:huh:

Does Blyth have one leg longer than the other? :cry:

manker
10-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Also, if he/she's from blyth, how could he/she intercept the post? blyth's a couple miles past here

edit: well where does blyth live?He/she - it's a she, actually - isn't a static caravan. Dick 'ed.

Blythorama
10-20-2005, 02:39 PM
Blyth is Blyths name. Feel sorry for Blyth. Her parents hated her. She lives in a mobile static caravan.

Occaisionally she has a table.

Proper Bo
10-20-2005, 02:42 PM
see? proper bo was right, nobody would admit to being from blyth

edit: more to the point, they dont have the internet there yet

Blythorama
10-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Not only is non-stick non-non-stick, its deadly too.

http://www.ewg.org/reports/pfcworld/part8.php

Barbarossa
10-20-2005, 03:37 PM
Pah! The only birds that ever get near my teflon pans have already been plucked and stuffed. :snooty: