PDA

View Full Version : No Sound In Vids:(

Ixnax
04-16-2003, 11:30 PM
hi! im new here so this is my 1st time posting, so i figured this might be the area for my problem. Ive been dying to see some Ren and Stimpy shows again, so when i saw Kazaa had them, i jumped all over them and dled 3......35-110megs was the sizes. When the 1st got done, i opened it ready to bust out laughing :lol: , but theres no sound, only video:( , So i figured they cut the sound to save on size(35megs), so i dled a 110meg video, nope, no sound, and same with the 3rd vid,(80 megs)...... No sound in Ren and Stimpy is like no wings on a plane, it doesnt work. The video format they are in is Divx. i have the current Divx, and many other codecs, why wont these 3 work?????? :( i can open any other sound, vid anything, (after trying those 3 Ren and stimpys) and the sound works great, everything is in order, driver, codecs, everything!!!!!!!!! :angry: any help is appreciated :)

jay973
04-16-2003, 11:40 PM
uninstall your codecs and download the k++ codecs.It usually works.

:)

J'Pol
04-16-2003, 11:44 PM
Or grow up, act your age and get a life.

Ixnax
04-17-2003, 12:56 AM
:P

Ixnax
04-17-2003, 12:57 AM
Thanks Jay, ive got now. As for jerkoffs like you Jimif, my ass works for 12 hours a day at a moving company, if i wanna come home and watch some fucking Ren and Stimpy, i will. Meanwhile, lazy, good for nothing,300 hundred pound, pimplyfaced, foureyed, disgusting, fatbody, pieces of trash like you are stuffing twinkies in your mouth while u download all day....YOU,get a fucking life, loser.

Ixnax
04-17-2003, 01:02 AM
and it does take a real loser to talk that kind of shit when the person isnt in front of you :D Right Jmif?

sk8punk151
04-17-2003, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Ixnax@17 April 2003 - 01:57
Thanks Jay, ive got now. As for jerkoffs like you Jimif, my ass works for 12 hours a day at a moving company, if i wanna come home and watch some fucking Ren and Stimpy, i will. Meanwhile, lazy, good for nothing,300 hundred pound, pimplyfaced, foureyed, disgusting, fatbody, pieces of trash like you are stuffing twinkies in your mouth while u download all day....YOU,get a fucking life, loser.
yeah seriously. sure, its not kool to be immature, but watching occasional cartoons that we used to watch as kids is still fun and if u never laugh ur life is worthless.. i love ren and stimpy its hella funny.. same with roccos modern life and simpson and south park and ofcourse adult swim..

peace

J'Pol
04-17-2003, 07:20 AM
No I have to say the chaps right. He works at a moving company 12 hours a day and watches Ren and Stimpy in the evening.

You really do have a life. I can see why I don't now. Thanks for enlightening me. Tell me master how do I follow in your footsteps.

Ixnax
04-17-2003, 09:12 PM
what is this cool shit???? im 30, not a teenager. I work to pay for house, cars, wife, kids, dsl, bills, vegas once a year.....Im not worried about "cool"....... my life is set.....and since when is cursing someone immature? I think ud rather have me typing out words at u, rather than being up in your face screaming them at you :D ...........Chap huh?.....you sounded like a lazy Brit, guess that confirms it.

jay973
04-18-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Ixnax@17 April 2003 - 22:12
you sounded like a lazy Brit, guess that confirms it.
I do hope you are not stereotyping us British!
<_<

J'Pol
04-18-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Ixnax@17 April 2003 - 22:12
what is this cool shit???? im 30, not a teenager. I work to pay for house, cars, wife, kids, dsl, bills, vegas once a year.....Im not worried about "cool"....... my life is set.....and since when is cursing someone immature? I think ud rather have me typing out words at u, rather than being up in your face screaming them at you :D ...........Chap huh?.....you sounded like a lazy Brit, guess that confirms it.
You work to pay for your wife you say. You really are one of life&#39;s winners.

I doff my cap to you. Does that sound British enough. I suppose we are lazy. That&#39;s probably why Tony Blair is getting the Congretional Medal of Honour, because of the lazy British failing to support the USA when the rest of the world did. Or have I got that one wrong.

I really do love all of this "if we met in real life you&#39;d be sorry" macho crap. You have no idea who I am, what I do or what I am capable of. Please rest assured I have no interest in meeting you in real life. If however I was ever unfortunate enough not to be able to avoid doing so, the last thing I would be is afraid of you.

I have been in many, many frightening situations in my life. None of them involved the moving of furniture.

Ixnax
04-19-2003, 12:45 AM
for 1 asshole, i didnt say anything about meeting, nor any other "macho" crap. i said youd rather have some1 typing words out rather than in your face screaming. Where did i say anything about meeting? Your so fucking pathetic, you have to put words in peoples posts to try to make yourself feel like some badass. And Blair supported the U.S.....not the british, all brit civis did was just whine and cry about how brutal America is. Even tho the british massacred many trying to control India, France,( American colonies<---- is this why your such a dickhead?) Because the mighty british got their butts whooped by a bunch of colonists? Or do Brit schools give a different history lesson? Let me guess...your taught that America was gift to the colonists, and no American Revolution took place, right? Sorta like the French after WW2....claiming the french resistance and only the french resistance drove the nazis from France. Guess no1 has ever heard of the Invasion of Normandy. Rest assured the Razis woulda rolled right over your puny island had Russia and America not gotten involved. Anyhow, im not the 1 that came in here any started talking shit, am i? Mr. get a life and grow up. I just asked a question about videos and sound. did i not? And im not stereotyping you guys....you did it yourselves....just as the french are known for their lack of courage. Im just repeating what is already known..................... Lazy brits, Smelly brits...theres many more....ill get a list together and post it.

"You have no idea who I am, what I do or what I am capable of. Please rest assured I have no interest in meeting you in real life. If however I was ever unfortunate enough not to be able to avoid doing so, the last thing I would be is afraid of you." ...............................

LOL, look whos talking the macho shit.... i dont think your capable of very much, except stuffing twinkies down that shithole you call a mouth. And the most frighting situation in your life was prolly finding out you didnt have enough &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; to get another box.

And i think " TooT TooT, Parf Parf, Tea and Crumpets, and all that bloody rubish " sounds better, dont you?

And im sry Jay973, people like Jmif bring out the worst in me....When you saw his response to my post you shoulda jumped all over your fellow countryman and told him to shut the fuck up....But he kept talking his shit...now look what happens :(

And for the record, my family is british , tho that was over 200 years ago :rolleyes:

jay973
04-19-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Ixnax@19 April 2003 - 01:45

And im sry Jay973, people like Jmif bring out the worst in me....When you saw his response to my post you shoulda jumped all over your fellow countryman and told him to shut the fuck up....But he kept talking his shit...now look what happens :(

Hey man,Im just here to try to help people with my (limited)knowledge.I try not to get involved in flame wars.

Peace. ;)

SAS
04-19-2003, 07:21 AM
On the sound front are your spekers tund on LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SAS :ph34r: :lol: :ph34r:

J'Pol
04-19-2003, 09:15 AM
What&#39;s a Razi history boy.

Philupnorth
04-19-2003, 09:48 AM
Ixnax

Why are you giving us Brits a hard time, its got to be one of the best countrys to live in cos our cops dont need to carry guns unlike most other countries AND most of us DO support the war. Dont forget you lot were late joining WW1 & 2. You take the piss out of us for getting our asses wooped by b bunch of ungratefull colonists, what happened in Vietnam you got a propper ass f*****g in that one didnt you, couldnt beat a people dressed in jammies. The war came about cos of 9 11, truley the worst day ever with so many innocent people getting murdered (some Brits as well dont forget) I have an uncle who was 1 block away when the first plane hit.

We are a hard working people who INVENTED a higher % of things than anyone else (shows where the real brains are)

If you want to watch toons after you finish work thats up to you, I prefer Tom & Jerry myself

Where would you be without us? Dont forget WE invented the jet engine and GAVE it to you after WW2

Dont try and say we are trying to re-write history, at least we have one going back thousands of years, what about you lot. You had to MURDER the locals of your country when you took over. How can you call us smelly, at least we arnt dirty like you lot your countrys full of AIDS from F*****G each other.

J'Pol
04-19-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Philupnorth@19 April 2003 - 10:48
Ixnax

Why are you giving us Brits a hard time, its got to be one of the best countrys to live in cos our cops dont need to carry guns unlike most other countries AND most of us DO support the war. Dont forget you lot were late joining WW1 & 2. You take the piss out of us for getting our asses wooped by b bunch of ungratefull colonists, what happened in Vietnam you got a propper ass f*****g in that one didnt you, couldnt beat a people dressed in jammies. The war came about cos of 9 11, truley the worst day ever with so many innocent people getting murdered (some Brits as well dont forget) I have an uncle who was 1 block away when the first plane hit.

We are a hard working people who INVENTED a higher % of things than anyone else (shows where the real brains are)

If you want to watch toons after you finish work thats up to you, I prefer Tom & Jerry myself

Where would you be without us? Dont forget WE invented the jet engine and GAVE it to you after WW2

Dont try and say we are trying to re-write history, at least we have one going back thousands of years, what about you lot. You had to MURDER the locals of your country when you took over. How can you call us smelly, at least we arnt dirty like you lot your countrys full of AIDS from F*****G each other.
Thats a bit harsh.

Ixnax
04-27-2003, 03:51 PM
Your right. Most countries in the world are alot older than America.......So how come America is so much more advanced? How come we are in space....and your pathetic little island isnt? British invented the rocket???????hahahahahaha.... Germans invented the jet you Brit moron. You invented a higher % of things huh? AH...the brit ego at work. Again....Why arent brits on another planet? The moon? The middle east has been around longer than any of us...Yet they live like animals. We shouldnt have had to enter ww1 & 2... Why should you need our help, your so damn powerful you could have crushed the germans in a matter of days huh? No, Our power was needed, then we had to go slap the Japs around after the germans. Aids came from your side of the world, as did all the sexually trasmitted virus&#39;s. So you and your buddy Jmif can go flamin till the sun dont shine. P.S. 1 good thing about the British....i find a british accent on a chick is sexy, but man, have them shave their armpits.....that sorta kills it:(

mlsbbe
04-27-2003, 06:38 PM
Well, no offense, but the British are lazy compared to other cultures, although you guys would not notice it since you have never been to other countries.