PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo the rapest?

Peerzy
10-19-2005, 04:32 PM
:lol:

Manchester United footballer Cristiano Ronaldo is arrested by police investigating allegations of rape at a central London hotel.
Clicky (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4357914.stm)

Not sure about it myself, it's a women that filled the rape charge, and to be honest i always thought Ronaldo swung the other way, with his gay mullet hair cut and giant neck he was pulling all teh boys.

Either way it means he's gonna have a lot of trouble getting ready to play against Chelsea in a few weeks. Oh well im sure Liam Miller can fill his place very well :rolleyes:

manker
10-19-2005, 04:43 PM
Park on the right, Giggs on the left :01: - it's midfield and defence where we're struggling.

This is probably bollocks, maybe did have sex with her and will have a hard time proving that she consented, what with teh language barrier, but with all the other cases involving footie players raping geordie slappers coming to precisely nothing, this will too, I reckon.

I mean, it's put on a plate for super-rich young Premiership football players. Forcing a girl would be really stupid.

Having said that, wtf was Rooney up to paying for that Scouse granny.

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/816/dabs5sy.gif

Peerzy
10-19-2005, 05:25 PM
Yeah, even if he did do it,, which i doubt it'll never be proven, it'll just drag on for ages and destory the small ammount footballing talent he had :01:

manker
10-19-2005, 05:31 PM
Ronaldo > Duff.

Chewie
10-19-2005, 05:34 PM
Ronaldo the rapest?
LOL
He's the most "rape"?

Peerzy
10-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Ronaldo > Duff.

If im pushing the fact that im a Chelsea supporter asside this would be mine:

Robben > Ronaldo > Duff > SWP > J.Cole (Only because he's not a real winger)

Although Duff is still quality and SWP just needs more match time to work on his final ball.

manker
10-19-2005, 06:09 PM
Ronaldo > Duff.

If im pushing the fact that im a Chelsea supporter asside this would be mine:

Robben > Ronaldo > Duff > SWP > J.Cole (Only because he's not a real winger)

Although Duff is still quality and SWP just needs more match time to work on his final ball.Noice one.

If Robben could keep free of injury and play like he did the first season ... I'd agree.

Premiership defenders have had a few seasons to get used to Ronaldo - your second full season is never quite as good as your first. At least for attacking players.

Btw, 5 years ago - Giggs > *.

At his peak, he was better than any winger I've seen.

DarthInsinuate
10-19-2005, 06:19 PM
Suddenly I'm reminded of the Robin Van Persie's incarceration for a rape allegation, he was let off after 2 weeks just in time for the start of the season. I'm also suddenly reminded of RvP running into that elbow :lol:

by the way:

Hleb > Giggs > SWP > Duff > Robben > J.Cole > C. Ronaldo :snooty:

manker
10-19-2005, 06:20 PM
Hleb :lol:

http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/rod.gif

That elbow was quality, btw.

DarthInsinuate
10-19-2005, 06:21 PM
Hleb :lol:

http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/rod.gif

That elbow was quality, btw.
wasn't really subtle was it? :mellow:

manker
10-19-2005, 06:32 PM
The elbow was slightly more subtle than the rod.

http://83.142.226.211/media/powered4.gif

Samurai
10-19-2005, 06:32 PM
Ronaldo the rapest?
LOL
He's the most "rape"?

Maybe he's s seed planter? :unsure:

Peerzy
10-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Premiership defenders have had a few seasons to get used to Ronaldo - your second full season is never quite as good as your first. At least for attacking players.

Drogba scored 13 Premiership goals last season, so far he's got 7 this season. He also had 2 assists against Bolton and 4 against Looserpool and 2 goals in the Charity Shield.

Robbens starting to pick up pace again now, he's been slow to start but his last few matches have been much better. SWP is good at running at people and 80% of the time he'll beat them, it's just his final ball. J Cole isn't really a winger, he likes a free role where he can play behind the striker.

Im glad we signed SWP, both for Chelsea and for England, just look at what Jose Mourinho has done for J Cole and to a lesser extent Lampard. Lampard, who is on stunning form right now in my books is easly one of the top 3 midfielders in the world and even though J Cole is forced to play out of position he's becoming a far better player and he now does a lot of tracking back and makes important well times tackles, unlike a certain Ginger ex-England player :P

manker
10-19-2005, 06:51 PM
Scholes has always been like that :lol:

I think Ranieri did the most for Lampard, he was already awesome when Mourinho arrived. Also, I did say second full season - Drogba was in and out last year with injury - and due to him being dropped for playing like a carthorse. This run he's getting now with being #1 striker, and the added confidence that brings, is almost like him being in his first season with the club - defenders aren't yet used to him, especially in the air.

Peerzy
10-19-2005, 06:57 PM
Scholes has always been like that :lol:

I think Ranieri did the most for Lampard, he was already awesome when Mourinho arrived. Also, I did say second full season - Drogba was in and out last year with injury - and due to him being dropped for playing like a carthorse. This run he's getting now with being #1 striker, and the added confidence that brings, is almost like him being in his first season with the club - defenders aren't yet used to him, especially in the air.

Yeah, if i saw him running towards me i'd hit the deck and hope for a foul :ph34r:

Chelsea V Betis is on now, for some reason Cech's on the bench :ermm:

Mind you Drogba playing well must be pissing of Crespo and come on the end of the season, if Drogba is still on form chances are Crespo will leave, again.

Peerzy
10-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Oh, and just to show you how bored i've been the last hour.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2277/ronaldo2qq.jpg

I feel so dirty :lol:

manker
10-19-2005, 07:04 PM
I thought Crespo must have been injured or something, he started well with that great goal Vs Wigan but hasn't had a sniff since.

Btw, any idea why the match isn't listed on Aisaplate? I'm off out in a bit anyhow but I thought I'd catch the first half here.

Doesn't seem to be on there.

Peerzy
10-19-2005, 07:07 PM
I thought Crespo must have been injured or something, he started well with that great goal Vs Wigan but hasn't had a sniff since.

Btw, any idea why the match isn't listed on Aisaplate? I'm off out in a bit anyhow but I thought I'd catch the first half here.

Doesn't seem to be on there.

Last 2 matches he hasn't even been on the bench because he played for Argentina and was to tired after to 10 hour flight to play. Apart from that he's been getting 30-40 minutes each match as a sub apart from against Charlton where he started and scored a good header.

manker
10-19-2005, 07:07 PM
Oh, and just to show you how bored i've been the last hour.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2277/ronaldo2qq.jpg

I feel so dirty :lol:Looks brilliant, cheers :01:

I see you've captured his neck well ... I'll use it 'til his name is cleared :D

Peerzy
10-19-2005, 07:09 PM
Chelsea V Betis is on the PPLive channel called Soccer, im not watching it cause i've got to much stuff to be downloading but if you change PPLIVE language to english you get a channel list.

Peerzy
10-19-2005, 07:10 PM
Drogba scores :01:

1-0 to Chelsea and Drogba so far this season :01:

I'll post goals at the end of the night.

manker
10-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Chelsea V Betis is on the PPLive channel called Soccer, im not watching it cause i've got to much stuff to be downloading but if you change PPLIVE language to english you get a channel list.Got it now, cheers :D

manker
10-19-2005, 07:26 PM
Btw, that Man Utd Google thing you sent me doesn't work if you substitute Man Utd for Chelsea, wtf :dry:

BTW go to google and enter: man utd arnt shite

And look to see what it susgest you should spell it as :lol:

:@ :@

Peerzy
10-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Btw, that Man Utd Google thing you sent me doesn't work if you substitute Man Utd for Chelsea, wtf :dry:

BTW go to google and enter: man utd arnt shite

And look to see what it susgest you should spell it as :lol:

:@ :@

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Doesn't work if you spell Shite as Shit or Shyte, still quality, Google knows all :01:

Peerzy
10-19-2005, 07:37 PM
Chelsea are 2 - 0 up, Carvalho scores.

Peerzy
10-19-2005, 08:10 PM
3-0 J. Cole
4-0 H. Crespo

Chelsea are on fire. Drogba had to go off after 45minutes because he ran into the goal post and was injured :lol:

maebach
10-19-2005, 08:27 PM
wow, im surprised that xisco didn't get red carded for that hit on gallas. gallas would've kicked his ass if they fought :dry:

and, essien or makelele (i dont know which) pushes alot.

Peerzy
10-19-2005, 08:45 PM
Essien is very phisical, Mackelele is a far more quiter get the ball and make an easy pass and make the easy simple clean tackle.

manker
10-20-2005, 01:23 PM
In the pub, they showed the Scousers on teh big screen (:dry:) because that's what the old bloke regulars wanted - we had to watch the Chelski game upstairs on a small TV in a room with a mini-bar.

Which turned out okay as they charged us £1 per can and we were allowed to eat the out of date peanuts for free :happy:

Chelsea were awesome.

Barbarossa
10-20-2005, 03:33 PM
I mean, it's put on a plate for super-rich young Premiership football players. Forcing a girl would be really stupid.

He is a bit spotty though. :ermm:

I'm convinced this story is just some tragic gold-digger trying to sell her story to the papers... :(

dodgy368
10-29-2005, 03:20 PM
Trying to get back into Ronaldo's hotel AFTER they had been raped is a bit odd don't you think?:lol:

No way is this gonna be taken to court, even took them 30 hours to report the "crime"!

WannaPlay
10-30-2005, 10:29 PM
at the moment i would say

giggs>swp>ronaldo>duff>robben(not in form since injury last season)

but at their best i would say

ronaldo>robben>duff>giggs>swp

ronaldo would beat any of these guys any day skills ways. i would go to a game just to watch him play and i'm a chelsea fan... exceptional talent

as for the "rape", now we know where, when and with whom he lost his virginity too... ;) that sums it up, innocent!

dodgy368
11-07-2005, 09:10 AM
but at their best i would say

ronaldo>robben>duff>giggs>swp

Doh, misread that last post!:blushing:

manker
11-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Ronaldo has just signed a two year extension to his existing contract, taking his commitment to 2010.

Altho' the media have been pretty quiet about it, I reckon this indicates that the charges against him have come to nothing (it's less sensational to say 'charges dropped'). It did affect his form so hopefully we'll see the best of him now - maybe he'll also cut out the histrionics.

DorisInsinuate
11-18-2005, 12:02 PM
Does that mean you'll get rid of the signiture now? It's pretty teh ghey.

manker
11-18-2005, 12:04 PM
That was why I posted :happy:

DorisInsinuate
11-18-2005, 03:35 PM
Oh, you've gone back to the sock signature. That's more teh ghey.

manker
11-18-2005, 04:38 PM
That's why I went back to it :happy:

manker
11-25-2005, 09:17 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4469832.stm

Surprised, I was :mellow:

Peerzy
11-27-2005, 06:36 PM
If he had been a Chelsea player there would be calls for an inquiry because we paid somone off or bribed the PL.