10-21-2005, 11:02 AM
What's the point? :dry:

S!X
10-21-2005, 11:19 AM
What exactly are those?

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 11:23 AM

Specially designed to split as you carry them out, spilling stinking detrirus over the shagpile. Its a conspiricy between the bag-makers and the makers of household carpet cleaners.

They mostly break over the feet when one is only wearing pajamas and no socks. I'll never forget the feeling of chicken bones lodged be-twixt my toes.

2-ply toilet paper also gets my goat. :angry:

Santa
10-21-2005, 11:47 AM
i think they were designed for suffocation purposes only.

although if you fill them with helium you might fly

enoughfakefiles
10-21-2005, 12:29 PM
It's a good ploy from a salesmens pinot of view because you have to use two at a time.FTW :01:

Busyman
10-21-2005, 01:45 PM

Specially designed to split as you carry them out, spilling stinking detrirus over the shagpile. Its a conspiricy between the bag-makers and the makers of household carpet cleaners.

They mostly break over the feet when one is only wearing pajamas and no socks. I'll never forget the feeling of chicken bones lodged be-twixt my toes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Accidently poked yerself in de "arse" huh? The reminder is on yer fingas and it's brown (amongst other various textures and assortments of colors).

"Corn....I don't remember eating corn. :unsure: "

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 01:48 PM

Accidently poked yerself in de "arse" huh? The reminder is on yer fingas and it's brown (amongst other various textures and assortments of colors).

Crude and scatalogical humour repulses me.

GepperRankins
10-21-2005, 01:51 PM
don't you n00bs fold it round a few times?

Busyman
10-21-2005, 01:51 PM

Well you started it. :snooty:

I'll never forget the feeling of me fingers lodged be-twixt my ass cheeks. 2-ply toilet paper gets me off. :lookaroun

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 01:55 PM

I didn't say why it got my goat. It was nothing to do with cleaning up excrement. Actually.

Its more to do with the fact that I keep getting a handful of snot when I blow my nose. :P

Edit: Yes Busy. I do naughty things with two ply toilet paper. I'm that kind of girl. I love it, I love it. yes. yes. yes. Give it to me two-ply. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Busyman
10-21-2005, 01:57 PM

I didn't say why it got my goat. It was nothing to do with cleaning up excrement. Actually.

Its more to do with the fact that I keep getting a handful of snot when I blow my nose. :P
You play hockey or soccer? That was a decent save.

GepperRankins
10-21-2005, 02:00 PM
jedi mind tricks - legacy of blood

>>me ne sballo

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 02:08 PM

Halfwit.

Busyman
10-21-2005, 02:16 PM

Halfwit.
Wtf? I'm a 3/4 wit.

Barbarossa
10-21-2005, 02:25 PM
Halfwit.
Wtf? I'm a 3/4 wit.

Is the missing quarter another T? :schnauz:

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 02:33 PM
Wtf? I'm a 3/4 wit.

T? Yes please. 2 sugars.

Busyman
10-21-2005, 02:34 PM

T? Yes please. 2 sugars.
Me too but 4 Splendas please. :)

GepperRankins
10-21-2005, 03:16 PM
T? Yes please. 2 sugars.
fag

Proper Bo
10-21-2005, 03:17 PM
fag

:lol:

manker
10-21-2005, 03:25 PM
Never heard of 'Splendas' before ... guessing sugar for fat blokes tho'.

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/816/dabs5sy.gif

Busyman
10-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Never heard of 'Splendas' before ... guessing sugar for fat blokes tho'.

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/816/dabs5sy.gif
Similar to Sweet N' Low, Nutrasweet, and Equal....but it tastes better.....and doesn't make you fat. :01:

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Yes. But with some horrible side effects:-

* Shrunken thymus glands (up to 40% shrinkage)

* Enlarged liver and kidneys.

* Atrophy of lymph follicles in the spleen and thymus

* Reduced growth rate

* Decreased red blood cell count

* Hyperplasia of the pelvis

* Extension of the pregnancy period

* Aborted pregnancy

* Decreased fetal body weights and placental weights

* Diarrhoea

I'd take sugar over a substance who's manufacturers are involved in multiple lawsuits over heath issues any day.

add these too.

bloating
abdominal pain
gas
nausea
headaches
migraines (severe headaches)
heart palpitations (fluttering)
shortness of breath
depression
dizziness

Proper Bo
10-21-2005, 03:34 PM
So what manker said then?;)

Busyman
10-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Yes. But with some horrible side effects:-

* Shrunken thymus glands (up to 40% shrinkage)

* Enlarged liver and kidneys.

* Atrophy of lymph follicles in the spleen and thymus

* Reduced growth rate

* Decreased red blood cell count

* Hyperplasia of the pelvis

* Extension of the pregnancy period

* Aborted pregnancy

* Decreased fetal body weights and placental weights

* Diarrhoea

I'd take sugar over a substance who's manufacturers are involved in multiple lawsuits over heath issues any day.
Oh I've read allll about it. Read the similar things about Sweet N' Low, Nutrasweet, and Equal when they came out.

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 03:38 PM
So being fat is worse than risking serious side effects then is it?

Busyman
No. RIF.

Busyman
What side effects?

There are also lawsuits involving McDonalds making people fat.
Lawsuits also involving red meat causing heart attacks.

Proper Bo
10-21-2005, 03:39 PM
No. RIF.

RIF?

Barbarossa
10-21-2005, 03:40 PM
need to add memory loss to your list Blyth... ;)

Barbarossa
10-21-2005, 03:41 PM

One can only assume, they're for extra large thin bins. :)

Busyman
10-21-2005, 03:42 PM
need to add memory loss to your list Blyth... ;)
Who's Blyth? What's memory loss?

Keep in mind that the sugar industry and the rest of the sugar substitute industry are furious over Splenda....

If ya'll google somore you can find more side effects and testimonials I'm sure.

manker
10-21-2005, 03:45 PM
Keep in mind that the sugar industry and the rest of the sugar substitute industry are furious over Splenda....Yeah ... Splenda has completely cornered the image concious fat bloke end of the coffee sweetening market.

GepperRankins
10-21-2005, 03:50 PM
the way i see it, sugarfree sugar tastes like shite. don't care much about the side effects.

funny how busyman bitches about insecure teenage girls and is himself so vane he has to have sugarfree sugar

manker
10-21-2005, 03:52 PM
the way i see it, sugarfree sugar tastes like shite. don't care much about the side effects.

funny how busyman bitches about insecure teenage girls and is himself so vane he has to have sugarfree sugar
:01: :01: :01:

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 04:04 PM
What side effects?

There are also lawsuits involving McDonald's making people fat.

Artificial Sweeteners can disrupt the way your system deals with calorific substances, including fat absorbtion. There is ongoing research looking at whether artificial sweetners are causing fat retention and contributing to high obesity levels (see the International Journal of Obesity - July 2004)

At least with sugar you know what you are getting, you know how your body deals with it, and you know the affect it has on you. Sucralose (Splenda) is entirely artificial and its long term health effects are not known.

Why do you need an artificial sweetner anyway? Why not do without?

Busyman
10-21-2005, 04:07 PM
Keep in mind that the sugar industry and the rest of the sugar substitute industry are furious over Splenda....Yeah ... Splenda has completely cornered the image concious fat bloke end of the coffee sweetening market.
.....or those with diabetes and those who simply don't want all that sugar in their diet. :O

manker
10-21-2005, 04:11 PM
.....or those with diabetes and those who simply don't want all that sugar in their diet. :OI doubt the sugar industry would be 'furious' about diabetics not eating sugar, dumbass.

Busyman
10-21-2005, 04:17 PM
What side effects?

There are also lawsuits involving McDonald's making people fat.

Artificial Sweeteners can disrupt the way your system deals with calorific substances, including fat absorbtion. There is ongoing research looking at whether artificial sweetners are causing fat retention and contributing to high obesity levels (see the International Journal of Obesity - July 2004)

At least with sugar you know what you are getting, you know how your body deals with it, and you know the affect it has on you. Sucralose (Splenda) is entirely artificial and its long term health effects are not known.

Why do you need an artificial sweetner anyway? Why not do without?
Sucralose has been used for years. :huh: The current incarnation of it, Splenda, has not.

I don't use Splenda that much. I use it in some drinks like iced tea and Kool-Aid.

There is absolutely no taste difference. Other than that I drink almost entirely pure water.

I have tasted Splenda in Breyer's ice cream (taste like shit unless it's chocalate) and Edy's Triple Fudge (tastes damn good).

Mostly my diet is, what some of my friend's call, Atkin's lite, cause I don't cut out the carbs like I'm supposed to.

I think I'm mainly losing weight from cutting out the sweets, sodas, and sugary juice. I don't, however, eat any starch (potatoes, pasta, French fries, etc.) and eat lots of veggies, fish, chicken, and occasionly red meat.

I'm down to 193 from 200 now and I start my YMCA membership at their new location at Potomac Overlook this Saturday. I've been lazy for too long now.

Busyman
10-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Yeah ... Splenda has completely cornered the image concious fat bloke end of the coffee sweetening market.
.....or those with diabetes and those who simply don't want all that sugar in their diet. :OI doubt the sugar industry would be 'furious' about diabetics not eating sugar, dumbass.
Fuck you and RIF.

I never said the sugar industry is furious about anything regarding diabetics. You are incredibly stupid.

Anyone conscious about having too much sugar in their diet might switch to a sugar substitute that tastes just like sugar sans sugars side effects.......
dumbass.

Oh and again...RIF :dry:

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 04:31 PM
Sugar=natural=known effects on human health
Splenda/sucralose artificial = unknown effect on human health.

If you don't want sugar in your diet, don't eat sugar. Why swap to an artificial substitute surrounded by controversy? Can't you do without?

Also, why are you posting your weight loss? Are we meant to applaud you on your self-control?

A slightly moody Blyth because its Friday and I'm still at work

GepperRankins
10-21-2005, 04:31 PM
i've tried it, and the UK version tastes nothing like sugar. i say the UK version because by the sounds of it some ingredients may be banned this side of the pond

manker
10-21-2005, 04:33 PM
Fuck you and RIF.

I never said the sugar industry is furious about anything regarding diabetics. You are incredibly stupid.

Anyone conscious about having too much sugar in their diet might switch to a sugar substitute that tastes just like sugar sans sugars side effects.......
dumbass.

Oh and again...RIF :dry::D

I was responding to and referring to your assertion that the sugar industry is furious about Splenda. I was pondering what they were furious about - you then brought diabetics into it for some odd reason :huh:

Eating sugar is fine - unless you're a fatass, fatass.

Barbarossa
10-21-2005, 04:36 PM
http://www.acronymattic.com/results.aspx?q=RIF

fuck't if I know! :unsure:

Barbarossa
10-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Also, why are you posting your weight loss? Are we meant to applaud you on your self-control?

That's the sort of thing they do on anorexia websites...

He'll be posting pictures next... :wacko:

Busyman
10-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Sugar=natural=known effects on human health
Splenda/sucralose artificial = unknown effect on human health.

If you don't want sugar in your diet, don't eat sugar. Why swap to an artificial substitute surrounded by controversy? Can't you do without?
Good bejebus. :blink:

I rarely use the stuff. Tbh, it looks like it only tastes good in drinks...and not even all of them.

In another week or so. I'll go back to my old routine of eating sugary cookies, Slurpees from 7-Eleven, and starchy foods (I missed passgeti) and the like...just not as much.

All of this is "prerehab" and to get me back to good eating habits.

Seems like it's working.

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 04:39 PM
i've tried it, and the UK version tastes nothing like sugar. i say the UK version because by the sounds of it some ingredients may be banned this side of the pond

I just got this message when I tried to find that out.

"Attorneys acting on behalf of the manufacturers of sucralose, Tate & Lyle PLC based in London, England, have requested that the information contained on this page not be made available to Internet users in England."

So Tate and Lyle, the SUGAR company manafacture sucralose, the ARTIFICIAL sweetner. Sounds like the sugar companies are really furious over spenda.

Its probably made from the chemical waste products created by the manufacture of sugar. :ph34r:

GepperRankins
10-21-2005, 04:40 PM
it's too late now busy, just go quietly

Busyman
10-21-2005, 04:40 PM
I doubt the sugar industry would be 'furious' about diabetics not eating sugar, dumbass.
Fuck you and RIF.

dumbass.

Oh and again...RIF :dry::D

I was responding to and referring to your assertion that the sugar industry is furious about Splenda. I was pondering what they were furious about - you then brought diabetics into it for some odd reason :huh:

Eating sugar is fine - unless you're a fatass, fatass.
Mmk. :huh:

I also said the sugar substitute industry....dumbass, dumbass.

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 04:41 PM
RIF

Really Idiotic Fuckwit?

manker
10-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Starting my YMCA membershiphttp://www.televisioni.altervista.org/pillole/kisstelltrash/image014.jpg
http://www.televisioni.altervista.org/pillole/kisstelltrash/image007.jpg http://www.televisioni.altervista.org/pillole/kisstelltrash/image009.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9699/villagepeople3ea.jpg

Proper Bo
10-21-2005, 04:43 PM
Rectal-impression face?

Busyman

Uh huh they post pics of themselves on bodybuilding websites and on FST too.

Not my thang though. :ermm:

GepperRankins

"Attorneys acting on behalf of the manufacturers of sucralose, Tate & Lyle PLC based in London, England, have requested that the information contained on this page not be made available to Internet users in England."

So Tate and Lyle, the SUGAR company manafacture sucralose, the ARTIFICIAL sweetner. Sounds like the sugar companies are really furious over spenda.

Its probably made from the chemical waste products created by the manufacture of sugar. :ph34r:
:huh: link?

manker
10-21-2005, 04:45 PM
it's too late now busy, just go quietly:lol: as if.

He must be getting completely pwned because he's conveniently overlooked your spot on comment about getting all het up about insecurities in teenage girls and then being so vain that he has to have sugar-free sugar.

manker
10-21-2005, 04:46 PM

No, cos you're too embarrased about being a short fat bloke.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, I would be too.

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 04:48 PM

But its enough to boast to us about how well you are doing. Well done Busy.
Well done.

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 04:52 PM

I was doing a search on the splenda lawsuit....but I can't find it now! Chocolate pennies to he who does.... Except Busyman. Because he shouldn't eat chocolate with an ass like that.

manker
10-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Chocolate pennies to he who does.... Except Busyman. Because he shouldn't eat chocolate with an ass like that.:lol: :D

Busyman
10-21-2005, 05:03 PM

Imagine (not for too long though) that I'm not a short fat bloke.

Then you'd LYAO at all the jokes on here.

Busyman
10-21-2005, 05:05 PM

But its enough to boast to us about how well you are doing. Well done Busy.
Well done.
Boasting. Funny you look at it that way.

....but thanks anyway. :D

manker
10-21-2005, 05:06 PM

Then you'd LYAO at all the jokes on here.I'm fairly sure that you're both short and fat.

However, physical defects are likely to be the least of your troubles, personality boy.

Busyman
10-21-2005, 05:08 PM

I was doing a search on the splenda lawsuit....but I can't find it now! Chocolate pennies to he who does.... Except Busyman. Because he shouldn't eat chocolate with an ass like that.
....but teh ladies like it though. :D

I hope I never go to prison. :fear: :pinch:

Blythorama
10-21-2005, 05:09 PM

Yes the ladies do like chocolate pennies.

Homophobic as well are you? Thats a surprise.

Busyman
10-21-2005, 05:11 PM

Then you'd LYAO at all the jokes on here.I'm fairly sure that you're both short and fat.

However, physical defects are likely to be the least of your troubles, personality boy.
Well I am short (5'9)" nowhere near fat though just not as fit as I should be (lazy).

Busyman
10-21-2005, 05:21 PM

Yes the ladies do like chocolate pennies.

Homophobic as well are you? Thats a surprise.
'Cause of chocalate pennies? :blink:

brotherdoobie
10-21-2005, 07:40 PM
My....look at the vultures picking at the dead and bloated carcass.
I think I'll leave. It's morbid to watch.

Peace bd :(

manker
10-21-2005, 07:42 PM
bloatedNo need to join in :@

:D

Gripper
10-21-2005, 08:17 PM
They are very useful for wrapping corpses in and burying in the garden

DarthInsinuate
10-22-2005, 10:14 AM
huh, what? Splenda?

Busyman
10-22-2005, 01:59 PM
huh, what? Splenda?
Extra Large Thin Bin Bags

Apparently that's what you use after Splenda makes you into a corpse.

hobbes
10-22-2005, 02:44 PM

This is a really excellent topic. A topic few people dare to tackle head on.

As you can see, most opted for the easy way and started discussing sugar- substitutes instead.

Extra large thin bags are made especially for the almost weightless but incredibly abundant dry leaves that are suffocating yards and parks across our planet. So in just a few bags you can store all your fallen leaves. The thing nobody is talking about is that when raking leaves, you also get these little pointy sticks that easily pentrate these thin bags. So as you try to navigate these bloated leaf and stick filled bags across the yard, a hundred little pointy sticks (like a bag full of lil misses' and her pokey stick)are scratching and poking you with each step. This happened to me as a child and I think it is about time I came out and talked about it.

Great topic, really glad I got that off my chest.

Busyman
10-22-2005, 10:32 PM
This is a really excellent topic. A topic few people dare to tackle head on.

As you can see, most opted for the easy way and started discussing sugar- substitutes instead.

Extra large thin bags are made especially for the almost weightless but incredibly abundant dry leaves that are suffocating yards and parks across our planet. So in just a few bags you can store all your fallen leaves. The thing nobody is talking about is that when raking leaves, you also get these little pointy sticks that easily pentrate these thin bags. So as you try to navigate these bloated leaf and stick filled bags across the yard, a hundred little pointy sticks (like a bag full of lil misses' and her pokey stick)are scratching and poking you with each step. This happened to me as a child and I think it is about time I came out and talked about it.

Great topic, really glad I got that off my chest.
The problem is some of these bastard trash bag makers don't opt for the disclosure, "Lawn Bags".

Also some people see this disclosure and try to get away with making them regular trash bags...stuffing them silly with tuna cans, beer bottles, and milk cartons then cry foul when it bursts and they get tunabeermilk juice all over their pants and shoes.

Other than them being "Lawn Bags" you can suffocate two people at once due to their enormous size.

Spider_dude
10-22-2005, 11:07 PM
i thought normal people recycled rather than just thrwoing all their "tuna (metal) beer (glass) milk (cardboard)" into the one bag. must be an american thing.
it's not like the americans to ruin the world for anyone with pollution or that.

missie
10-23-2005, 04:44 AM
a bag full of lil misses' and her pokey stick

now I understand my intense fear of being dragged around in a thin black sack by a mutant rabbit. :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2005, 10:03 AM
a bin bag fashioned into a full body suit -> expensive shop bought fancy suit

wear at the interview and you'll get the job for sure. fact.

Busyman
10-23-2005, 11:50 AM
i thought normal people recycled rather than just thrwoing all their "tuna (metal) beer (glass) milk (cardboard)" into the one bag. must be an american thing.
it's not like the americans to ruin the world for anyone with pollution or that.
http://www.clipartheaven.com/clipart/outdoor_recreation/fishing/fishing_rod_1.gif

But somehow Busyman posting a trash reference draws a comment about Americans in general.
The Fook?

HeavyMetalParkingLot
10-23-2005, 12:33 PM
You guys makes everything to difficult. Simply don't buy the cheap bags. Spend a few pennies more and grab some Hefty ultra flex bags, because if Jackie Chan is to be believed, you can fight ninjas off with them.

Busyman
10-23-2005, 01:32 PM
You guys makes everything to difficult. Simply don't buy the cheap bags. Spend a few pennies more and grab some Hefty ultra flex bags, because if Jackie Chan is to be believed, you can fight ninjas off with them.
Eggggggszacklee!!!;)

Gemby!
10-23-2005, 01:49 PM
bins smell funny.

Barbarossa
10-24-2005, 09:29 AM
bins smell funny.

Funny ha-ha or funny peculiar? :unsure:

DarthInsinuate
10-24-2005, 10:06 AM
I was rooting around my dentist's bins, he had a near empty cylinder of nitrous oxide in it

Spider_dude
10-24-2005, 10:38 AM
entinox is cool shit, lets get fucked up

Busyman
10-24-2005, 01:06 PM
entinox is cool shit, lets get fucked up
Go for the gold man. Use angel dust.

Gemby!
10-24-2005, 01:13 PM
Funny ha-ha or funny peculiar? :unsure:

a lil bit of both. plus some added manker :cry: