PDA

View Full Version : Is it so hard...

Skiz
10-23-2005, 09:15 AM
...to find someone to dance to romantic soft rock such as Elvis Costello, Peter Frampton while under the porch in the rain?

So lonesome these days...I need a chica. :cry:

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2005, 09:47 AM
there's always our old friend (http://bride.ru/) :ermm:

Skiz
10-23-2005, 10:54 AM
Russia is so far away though.:ermm:

enoughfakefiles
10-23-2005, 11:12 AM
Russia is so far away though.:ermm:

They'll come round to your home you know.:rolleyes:

Busyman
10-23-2005, 11:35 AM
...to find someone to dance to romantic soft rock such as Elvis Costello, Peter Frampton while under the porch in the rain?

So lonesome these days...I need a chica. :cry:
1. Lose a little weight

2. Lose the computer for a couple weeks.

3. Set your sights lower.

4. Rinse and repeat.

j2k4
10-23-2005, 01:13 PM
It is difficult, Skiz.

I think you're asking about a repeatable experience, not just a one-might-stand.

Quit looking to connect, but be open to it.

Every guy looks at lookers, but turn down the volume on that particular habit; you'll see things you'd otherwise miss.

Find a social scene that's agreeable, and mix.

Stop worrying about the "when" part of things; it'll happen soon enough.

When I split with my ex, I didn't get laid for a year, and that turned out to be a good thing.

Odd-

I left her on 11/22, got laid the following 11/22, met my wife the next 11/22, and she moved in exactly one year later.

We got married 8/6/00, and fucked up the 11/22 thing, but we're happy.

Good luck.

BTW-

If you follow Busyman's plan, you'll end up with one of those ladies he had in his sig a while back.

Not that that's at all bad, but it's something you should know.

Gemby!
10-23-2005, 01:21 PM
i would but your too old :erm:

i also dont dance in a socially acceptable manner - basically im a freak :(

Busyman
10-23-2005, 01:24 PM
BTW-

If you follow Busyman's plan, you'll end up with one of those ladies he had in his sig a while back.

Not that that's at all bad, but it's something you should know.
A black lady with thick hips and thighs? :blink:

http://www.abstracthiphop.com/hip-hop-honeys/darlene_crawford_pool_table.jpg

Big butts = :sick:

I think they are a little too much for Skiz tbh.

If he follows my advice his chances may increase that he'll find that someone that would....

dance to romantic soft rock such as Elvis Costello, Peter Frampton while under the porch in the rain?...instead of wishing for it upon a star.

j2k4
10-23-2005, 01:54 PM
A black lady with thick hips and thighs? :blink:

http://www.abstracthiphop.com/hip-hop-honeys/darlene_crawford_pool_table.jpg

I think they are a little too much for Skiz tbh.

If he follows my advice his chances may increase that he'll find that someone that would....
...instead of wishing for it upon a star.

True enough.

Having seen many black women a bit less amply endowed, though, there's certainly no reason to rule them out.

Chicas come in all shapes and sizes, as we know.

I'm tryin' to help him find a repeater, and by other methods than the ripe-melon-squeeze-and-release system.

manker
10-23-2005, 01:59 PM

So lonesome these days...I need a chica. :cry:So did your (presumed) ex-missus find out about that time where you shagged that slapper?

I hope she didn't read your teary confession on this very forum that you made the next day ... that wouldn't be at all funny :mellow:

Btw, Busyman is right, j2k4 is wrong, definitely do not wait a year before throwing some girl underneath you. Don't be too choosy, just do it - you know it makes sense :naughty:

Busyman
10-23-2005, 02:17 PM
Btw, Busyman is right, j2k4 is wrong
:O

manker
10-23-2005, 02:20 PM
Btw, Busyman is right, j2k4 is wrong:OI know ... I couldn't believe that you didn't post pish, either :o

Busyman
10-23-2005, 02:24 PM
True enough.

Having seen many black women a bit less amply endowed, though, there's certainly no reason to rule them out.

Chicas come in all shapes and sizes, as we know.

I'm tryin' to help him find a repeater, and by other methods than the ripe-melon-squeeze-and-release system.
I'm trying to help him increase his chances of finding a repeater while he has funs-a-plenty repeatedly while trying to find her.

manker brought up a good point though. Banging someone else that wasn't the repeater when you had one already is a good way for it to...stop.:mellow:

Busyman
10-23-2005, 02:25 PM
I know ... I couldn't believe that you didn't post pish, either :o
I gots ta mix it up sometimes.:dry:

manker
10-23-2005, 02:28 PM
I gots ta mix it up sometimes.:dry:
:lol: :D

j2k4
10-23-2005, 03:34 PM
So did your (presumed) ex-missus find out about that time where you shagged that slapper?

I hope she didn't read your teary confession on this very forum that you made the next day ... that wouldn't be at all funny :mellow:

Btw, Busyman is right, j2k4 is wrong, definitely do not wait a year before throwing some girl underneath you. Don't be too choosy, just do it - you know it makes sense :naughty:

This post needs an edit.

BTW-

I didn't mean to preclude Skizo laying on whichever odd dolly trips into his bed, I was referring to his Costello/Frampton/porch/rain scenario.

One doesn't do such things with tripping dollies.

He is looking (in the end, I think) for a true multi-purpose woman.

You guys can't get anything right, can you.

I don't advocate taking a year off for anyone.

manker
10-23-2005, 03:41 PM
You guys can't get anything right, can you.Oh, I don't know - I'm pretty good at rodding ;)

It was clear, to me, what you were getting at, particularly in reference to the first post.

Btw, I am fairly shocked that no-one's bitten at Busy's own attempt at roddage:

http://www.abstracthiphop.com/hip-hop-honeys/darlene_crawford_pool_table.jpg http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t641/T641783A.jpg

This is quite clearly a picture of a woman's face and torso photoshopped with a New Zealand winger's arse and thighs :blink:

Gripper
10-23-2005, 03:49 PM
Walnut crackers

j2k4
10-23-2005, 03:55 PM
http://www.abstracthiphop.com/hip-hop-honeys/darlene_crawford_pool_table.jpg http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t641/T641783A.jpg

This is quite clearly a picture of a woman's face and torso photoshopped with a New Zealand winger's arse and thighs :blink:

By God, you might be right.:o

He's probably trying to dope out a use for the bed-bound bicycle kick.

Proper Bo
10-23-2005, 04:51 PM
That is quite disturbing, I mean i'm not opposed to a woman having an arse, but that'sa bit too....scary

Busyman
10-23-2005, 07:57 PM
That is quite disturbing, I mean i'm not opposed to a woman having an arse, but that'sa bit too....scary
That's a badonkey.:naughty:

Virtualbody1234
10-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Photoshopped.:dry:

twisterX
10-23-2005, 08:05 PM
muscley

Skiz
10-23-2005, 11:03 PM
@Manker - Nah, she never found out about "that night" fortunately. The breakup was merely due to "irreconcilable differences". More specifically religion (or her lack thereof) and where my job was taking me (location-wise; I move alot).

First, I don't need to lose weight, I'm quite the muscular fellow actually. :01:

Second, finding someone to warm the otherside of my bed for a night isn't difficault either. I think J2 hit closest stating something about looking past the looks. That's always been my downfall - pickyness. It always seems if they aren't a "10", I'm not interested.

Third, I really don't spend much time on the PC. I'm an outdoorsman. I'm a Texan ffs...:P

My mom was asking me the other day when I was going to get her some grandbabies, and I guess that got me started on thinking about "Mrs. Right.":wacko:

Santa
10-24-2005, 12:23 AM
skizo - http://files.filefront.com/ivoavi/;4250956;;/fileinfo.html

Busyman
10-24-2005, 12:41 AM
Second, finding someone to warm the otherside of my bed for a night isn't difficault either. I think J2 hit closest stating something about looking past the looks. That's always been my downfall - pickyness. It always seems if they aren't a "10", I'm not interested.

3. Set your sights lower.
:dry:

Your 10's must be abundent then or your johnson collects cobwebs. I rarely see 10's. Even with a badondadonk ass and a pretty face it's doesn't mean a 10 for me.