PDA

View Full Version : Games And Lamers On Kazaa

Edge
04-17-2003, 05:13 AM
Why o WHy do people change filenames on KaZaA? Can someone please give me an answer, i was trying to get Championship Manager 4, so i done the usual went to search and a few came up so i thought killer :D checked the filename its was Championship Manager 4 .exe so i started to download, i have a 1meg connection so it didnt take long.

The 1st one i downloaded was .....wait for it......ONI,
The 2nd one was ....brace yourselves...... Empire Earth
And The 3rd one was ...actually i can't remember.

So peeps please stop changing filenames ok . or i will :ph34r: hunt you down and :angry: kill you

Does anyone if championship manager 4 is on KaZaA yet?

Paul_NFFC
04-17-2003, 05:33 AM
cm4 has been on kazaa for ages ive had it at least a month, try looking in the verifieds section for a hash :rolleyes:

and i heard rumours than now alot of game companys are putting fake files on kazaa so that u get that pissed off with getting dud files that you go out and buy it <_<

Timz
04-17-2003, 05:31 PM
lol, yeah, d/l duds is very annoying, i probably wouldnt use KaZaa or otehr P2Ps without verifieds :P

@driano
04-17-2003, 08:31 PM
---------WARNING---------
----Coarse language ----
U FUCKING BASTARDS FUCKING CHANGING THE FUCKING FILES NAMES OF THE FUCKING GAMES PPL WANT TO FUCKING D/W U FUCKING ASSHOLES . ONLY BITCHES DO THAT CUZ THEY SUCK A DICK AND EAT BULLSHIT.
GO fuck UR SELF BITCH AND STOP FUCKING CHANGING THE FUCKING FILESNAMES BITCH .
-------FUCKING FAGGOTS------

CAN k-lite.tk put on theyr website the real filesnames of movies,games,etc that were checked by REAL PPL ?

FinalTheorem
04-18-2003, 02:42 AM
LOL, you obviously haven&#39;t discovered the verified section. Just click on softwareworld and then click on verified hashes, and maybe read the FAQ. :P

Wizzandabe
04-18-2003, 12:53 PM
this should be in games, it will get moved sooner than later.

vegeta
04-18-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Edge@17 April 2003 - 06:13
Why o WHy do people change filenames on KaZaA? Can someone please give me an answer, i was trying to get Championship Manager 4, so i done the usual went to search and a few came up so i thought killer :D checked the filename its was Championship Manager 4 .exe so i started to download, i have a 1meg connection so it didnt take long.

The 1st one i downloaded was .....wait for it......ONI,
The 2nd one was ....brace yourselves...... Empire Earth
And The 3rd one was ...actually i can&#39;t remember.

So peeps please stop changing filenames ok . or i will :ph34r: hunt you down and :angry: kill you

Does anyone if championship manager 4 is on KaZaA yet?
now a days people r giving gta:vice city name to gta3 and many other games <_<

vegeta
04-18-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Timz@17 April 2003 - 18:31
lol, yeah, d/l duds is very annoying, i probably wouldnt use KaZaa or otehr P2Ps without verifieds :P
Avatar / Signature Size (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=22529&s=)i think that ur exeeding the sig size limit.go here