PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Adam And Joe

DarthInsinuate
10-25-2005, 09:45 AM
:dry: since watching their show I'm now always tempted to hide swear words in my essays.

Last time I did my teacher didn't like me using the phrase "dirty little shitbag" to describe the imperfections in the piece of copper I was working with :mellow:

Blythorama
10-25-2005, 09:55 AM
:dry: since watching their show I'm now always tempted to hide swear words in my essays.

Last time I did my teacher didn't like me using the phrase "dirty little shitbag" to describe the imperfections in the piece of copper I was working with :mellow:

:lol: :lol:

I was told this morning to remove the phrase "X is possibly a sufferer of post fictional-trauma syndrome, a fantasist with an overblown sense of self." from an artical I was writing because apparently it was libelous.

Yes I can see the point but I was in a foul mood. :blink:

Proper Bo
10-25-2005, 12:11 PM
I used to do that, was good fun. Best word i ever hid was "cuntbubble" :D
Also, on the morning of exams, we used to agree on an artist/band and see how many of their song titles we could get into them.

Guillaume
10-25-2005, 12:19 PM
Also, on the morning of exams, we used to agree on an artist/band and see how many of their song titles we could get into them.
Did that too. :01:

And that's probably the reason I failed miserably. :cry:

brotherdoobie
10-25-2005, 12:45 PM
Did that too. :01:

And that's probably the reason I failed miserably. :cry:

Amongst other things.

Peace bd

manker
10-25-2005, 12:47 PM
Amongst other things.

Peace bdAll his exams were in a foreign language too. FFS, talk about unfair.

I'd have been livid.

Bustyman
10-25-2005, 12:54 PM
:rotflamoglag:, lyke

Blythorama
10-25-2005, 03:31 PM
I have to go to a formal dinnery thing later. I am planning mischief. Give me a phrase to hide in conversation with boring old hacks.

Guillaume
10-25-2005, 03:38 PM
"Piss off, boring old hacks!" always worked wonders. :happy:

brotherdoobie
10-25-2005, 03:41 PM
You could slip in something Freudian.

Peace bd