PDA

View Full Version : Will this work. Ps2 mod

twisterX
10-26-2005, 07:50 PM
Like say i put in one of those momory card cd for like compressing becuase i got one then i put in a burned game by opening the ps2 up and switching the disks then loading the game

silent h3ro
10-27-2005, 01:22 AM
Please explain it better, I don't understand what ur trying to say.

asmithz
10-27-2005, 01:29 AM
Please explain it better, I don't understand what ur trying to say.

Yea I don't undestand eaither. Mabey he's talking about the memory card exploit, but that only works on v7 and below, I think.

twisterX
10-27-2005, 02:10 AM
no. I have a thing like the swap thing and if i open the ps2 up could it work if i replace the cds without opening it.

Instead of using like a fliptop you could open the system and swicth cds like that

asmithz
10-27-2005, 02:15 AM
no. I have a thing like the swap thing and if i open the ps2 up could it work if i replace the cds without opening it.

Instead of using like a fliptop you could open the system and swicth cds like that

Do you want to keep the case open? Sounds kinda funny. :blink: It wont work, cuase the without the top it wont spin. Cuase of the magnitized thing that keeps the cd steal.

LoL still confused.

If you don't want to get the Flipstop, you can use the slide card.
http://www.ultimateconsoleguides.com/slidecards.htm

twisterX
10-27-2005, 02:18 AM
switch the disks and put the top back on.

colt45joe
10-27-2005, 02:57 AM
Do you want to keep the case open? Sounds kinda funny. :blink: It wont work, cuase the without the top it wont spin. Cuase of the magnitized thing that keeps the cd steal.

LoL still confused.

If you don't want to get the Flipstop, you can use the slide card.
http://www.ultimateconsoleguides.com/slidecards.htm

it spins without the top, you just put the magnet thing on top of the cd/dvd, and it stays in place without top...but if you dont have a top, laser will get dusty.

asmithz
10-27-2005, 03:00 AM
it spins without the top, you just put the magnet thing on top of the cd/dvd, and it stays in place without top...but if you dont have a top, laser will get dusty.

Thats kinda what i was trying to get at... thx

Peerzy
10-27-2005, 03:03 AM
Someone needs to go to an English lesson :huh:

Why not just use the slide tool?

asmithz
10-27-2005, 03:05 AM
Someone needs to go to an English lesson :huh:

Why not just use the slide tool?

Me? Sorry :P

Slide Tool is the best bet, if he dosen't want to use the fliptop. Taking it apart to switch the disc's seems foolish and alot of work.

Peerzy
10-27-2005, 01:44 PM
Me? Sorry :P

Slide Tool is the best bet, if he dosen't want to use the fliptop. Taking it apart to switch the disc's seems foolish and alot of work.

No TwisterX, he butchers the English language more than a drunk chav. A friend of mine uses the slide tool and says its really easy.

twisterX
10-27-2005, 06:51 PM
I dont feel like buying anything and just wondering if it will work.

Peerzy
10-27-2005, 08:53 PM
Slide Tool - £5
Having to rip apart your PS2 and spend 10 minutes putting it back together everytime you want to play a game - Priceless.