PDA

View Full Version : Word riddle

peat moss
10-27-2005, 02:10 AM
Thought of Manker today while reading the paper , scary I know ! Not a rod at all, made me laff .

What word other than a Medical term uses all the nouns in alphabetical order ? Like a e i o u and sometimes y ? You never get to old to forget that do you . :)

twisterX
10-27-2005, 02:22 AM
medical

I dont think this is in order or i donkt know what you mean.

peat moss
10-27-2005, 02:27 AM
medical

I dont think this is in order or i donkt know what you mean.

No ,other than a medical term buddie . :) I was going to share the answer but I can't spell it ! :lol: Googgle no workie . I hope I saved the newspaper at work . :(

Hey that's only 3 you butt head I mean all 6 . I posted faceciously but it was all in fun . Dam spellchecker . ;)

asmithz
10-27-2005, 03:08 AM
ABSTEMIOUS and FACETIOUS

peat moss
10-27-2005, 03:27 AM
ABSTEMIOUS and FACETIOUS

No theres 6 but yes Facetiously is right and how I try to post ....in fun or tongue in cheek . :D But it does depend on ones beer intake . :O

Ok give the 20 bucks to asmithz , its only fair . :01: OOps different thread . :lol:

asmithz
10-27-2005, 03:32 AM
No theres 6 but yes Facetiously is right and how I try to post ....in fun or tongue in cheek . :D But it does depend on ones beer intake . :O

Ok give the 20 bucks to asmithz , its only fair . :01: OOps different thread . :lol:

abstemiously and facetiously then :P

Intresting site here (with the answer and more)

http://www2.iap.fr/users/esposito/words.html

peat moss
10-27-2005, 03:38 AM
abstemiously and facetiously then :P

Intresting site here (with the answer and more)

http://www2.iap.fr/users/esposito/words.html

Your still A wiener ! :D Reason I laffed was I use the word facetious but did n't know that . :) It was in fun tho your a smart fellow . :cool:

manker
10-27-2005, 10:23 AM
Thought of Manker today while reading the paper , scary I know ! Not a rod at all, made me laff .

What word other than a Medical term uses all the nouns in alphabetical order ? Like a e i o u and sometimes y ? You never get to old to forget that do you . :)Well, I wouldn't have had a clue - but it's nice that you think of me :lookaroun

Btw, this answer made me laugh:
medical

I dont think this is in order or i donkt know what you mean.It's like one of those funny answers you sometimes get on Family Fortunes.

We surveyed 100 people and asked them to name a type of ache.

Umm ... errr ... Fillet-o-fish?

Guillaume
10-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Thought of Manker today while reading the paper

Article about STDs? :unsure:

manker
10-27-2005, 10:29 AM
Still itching, frenchie :naughty:

Barbarossa
10-27-2005, 10:49 AM
What word other than a Medical term uses all the nouns in alphabetical order ? Like a e i o u and sometimes y ? You never get to old to forget that do you . :)

"aeiouyghhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Definition :- The sound you make when you get a direct hit in the 'nads from a cricket ball... :ermm: