PDA

View Full Version : Taboo Tuesday?

thechampishere
10-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Any one watching that or getting it online or finding a way to steal it? Its going to be a Good PPV. I cant wait for the Cena Angle HBK Kane Show match who or what did you vote for for taboo tuesday?

JPaul
10-30-2005, 10:28 PM
alt.binaries.pro-wrestling is your best bet.

thechampishere
10-31-2005, 02:59 PM
whats that?

manker
10-31-2005, 03:53 PM
It's a newsgroup.

JPaul
10-31-2005, 04:15 PM
It's a newsgroup.
For the downloading of t'wrastlin'. Including but not limited to PPVs.

thechampishere
11-01-2005, 07:29 PM
what can i download? Is there anyway if they put it online i can watch it with out paying for it or are torrents posted during the PPV or after?

JPaul
11-01-2005, 07:57 PM
It's not torrents it's usenet.

I don't know where you will get torrents, I haven't used torrents for t'wrastlin for ages coz usenet is way better and faster. It will be on usenet quicker and your download will be faster and there's no ratio to worry about.

Look in the newsgroups section, there's a guide there which will tell you how to use it. Then get what you want from the group I posted.

IMO that's yer best bet, others may feel differently.

Cheese
11-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Pro Wrestlng Torrents can be much faster (in terms of when it is actually posted) for getting hold of WWE content than alt.binaries.pro-wrestling if you are not fussed about quality, and the quality difference in't much. In fact I've gone the opposite way to JP and don't use Newsgroups for wrestling anymore.

http://special.pwtorrents.net

You'll need an invite, I have three to give away.

JPaul
11-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Am I a member there, I think you told me about it.

Peerzy
11-02-2005, 08:50 PM
[PRETiME] WWE.Taboo.Tuesday.2005.PPV.DSR.XviD-KYR got released 4hrs 14mins 46secs ago () ·

Cheese
11-02-2005, 11:41 PM

As I recall you told me about it. They have rid themselves of "dead" accounts so if you need (or want) an invite let me know.

suprafreak6
11-02-2005, 11:57 PM
invite me
may be good for my cuzin he likes wrestleling me im emo so that should answer it

[email protected]

thechampishere
11-03-2005, 02:18 PM
[PRETiME] WWE.Taboo.Tuesday.2005.PPV.DSR.XviD-KYR got released 4hrs 14mins 46secs ago () ·

yeah but i can find anyone who has it online downloading it. I havent talked to my friends cause i know they will give it away i want to watch it i even checked limewire

JPaul
11-03-2005, 04:34 PM

As I recall you told me about it. They have rid themselves of "dead" accounts so if you need (or want) an invite let me know.
No thanks, but cheers anyway mate, I appreciate the offer. Just another ratio to worry about. I get what I need, wrastlin wise, from newsgroups.

I only really use UKNova for torrents now, as it has very specific UK stuff.

Oh and filelist, pisexy, UK-torrents and a couple of other ones.

Peerzy
11-03-2005, 05:02 PM

yeah but i can find anyone who has it online downloading it. I havent talked to my friends cause i know they will give it away i want to watch it i even checked limewire

You even checked Limewire:O Wow you must have checked everywhere and therefore must not be on teh interweb. Unless ofcourse it's on one of those numerous torrent sites, Newsgroups, IRC and FTP's, but nah.

thechampishere
11-03-2005, 07:03 PM

You even checked Limewire:O Wow you must have checked everywhere and therefore must not be on teh interweb. Unless ofcourse it's on one of those numerous torrent sites, Newsgroups, IRC and FTP's, but nah.

you know i was asking for help and you have to go and be a dick about it. What is your problem? You know instead of posting a smart ass answer why not just hit the back button and read another post. Back off me man. I didnt ever start shit with you and i dont like you being a dick. Why not be a man and just back off or act like a human and try to help and say you might want to check here. Instead of acting like a dick help me out

williamd
11-03-2005, 07:06 PM
yeah please send me an invite to pwtorrents.net my e-mail is [email protected] thanks

Peerzy
11-03-2005, 09:19 PM

you know i was asking for help and you have to go and be a dick about it. What is your problem? You know instead of posting a smart ass answer why not just hit the back button and read another post. Back off me man. I didnt ever start shit with you and i dont like you being a dick. Why not be a man and just back off or act like a human and try to help and say you might want to check here. Instead of acting like a dick help me out

You said:

but i can find anyone who has it online downloading it.

I said:

Unless ofcourse it's on one of those numerous torrent sites, Newsgroups, IRC and FTP's, but nah.

See, i helped you. You're welcome:)

JPaul
11-03-2005, 09:35 PM
It's on Sky Sports Extra just now.

Spoilers anyone :naughty:

thechampishere
11-03-2005, 11:25 PM

You said:

I said:

Unless ofcourse it's on one of those numerous torrent sites, Newsgroups, IRC and FTP's, but nah.

yeah but the way you go about it and do things you do it like a dick. Why dont you just shut up and back off?

Peerzy
11-03-2005, 11:28 PM
You said:

I said:

yeah but the way you go about it and do things you do it like a dick. Why dont you just shut up and back off?

So next time you would prefer me not to offer you help?

just shut up and back off?

Chill out, im not attacking with a knife or calling your nawghty names:mellow:

yeah but...

:rolleyes:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
11-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Should be more worried about TNA instead. Less than an hour to go till primetime!

Sabu! Sabu! Sabu!

JPaul
11-04-2005, 06:58 PM
TNA is still a bit sucky, but I like the hexagon circle.