PDA

View Full Version : Dont Play With The Nun!

Crack_man
04-17-2003, 07:04 PM
One time there was a guy who went on the bus and sit at the front of the bus,after awhile when the bus had droven a couple of minutes then a nun come in and sit next to the man.

The man get very horny when he saw how young and beautiful the nun is and ask her if she wanna have sex with him but she doesnt answer and after awhile she leaves the bus.

Then the man is very dissapointed and the busdriver noticed that and tell to the man that the nun always enter the bus at Sundays and goes off the bus at church on the night.The busdriver also said to him that the nun is very religious so she is virgin.

So one day the man come up with a plan, that if he say he is God to her,then maybe she wanna sleep with her so he buys some clothes which look likes Gods clothes which he have seen on paintings and travel to church to get laid.

When he is finally there and have wait quite long cuz itīs night,then a nun comes but itīs very dark so he canīt see so good except the nun clothes and he says to her:

-Hey nun,wanna have sex,Im God
-Yes,I only want to lose my virgin with God but I think itīs a sinner to have sex from the frontside so you have to take me from behind,says the nun.

When the man is done,then he want to be mean to the nun becuz she didnīt want to sleep with him some days earlier on the bus so he says:

-SURPRISE,Im the man on the bus!!!
-Then the nun says,SURPRISE Im the man who droved the bus!!!

dj7295
04-17-2003, 08:55 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

imported_The__One
04-17-2003, 10:18 PM
Yeah, that's a great joke, I read it a while back, but suldan't the last phrase be: "-Then the nun says,SURPRISE Im the bus driver!!! , since i don't think droved is a word ;) , oh and on the one I read, it wasn't "a guy", but "a hippie"...small changes, but it makes it a lot more funnier and fluent :D

Crack_man
04-17-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by The__One@18 April 2003 - 00:18
Yeah, that's a great joke, I read it a while back, but suldan't the last phrase be: "-Then the nun says,SURPRISE Im the bus driver!!! , since i don't think droved is a word ;) , oh and on the one I read, it wasn't "a guy", but "a hippie"...small changes, but it makes it a lot more funnier and fluent :D
I read this joke on swedish and got to translate it myself to english so it was damn hard to do it and I forgot some of it so I have to add up some by myself but I love the joke.

infamousalbo101
04-18-2003, 12:03 AM
that shit was madd FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

guess what im the bus driver LOL

dj7295
04-18-2003, 12:17 AM
hey infamousalbo101, guess what, I'm the man on the bus :lol: :lol:

Crack_man
04-18-2003, 12:41 AM
And guess what,Im the nun on the bus. :lol:

Paul_NFFC
04-18-2003, 04:25 AM
:D good 1

aNiZeGuy
04-20-2003, 11:42 PM
heheh funny!!

i was liek eh did this guy make this joke up while i was reading it but ye still funny a few corections... but readable :D

Z
04-21-2003, 06:31 AM
thats a good one man. :lol:

pyromonkey
04-22-2003, 11:56 PM
i dont know why, but this joke always reminds me of bevis and butthead!
*enter bus full of nuns*
hey bevis... check it out, its a bus full of chicks
*retarded chuckle*