10-31-2005, 04:35 PM
http://www.shafted.com.au/photos/albums/funnies/b/normal_BanHim.jpg

Santa
10-31-2005, 04:37 PM
a warning is enough
if he pulls a pubertal stunt again then castrate him

Barbarossa
10-31-2005, 04:59 PM
We should probably ban rossco too, because his post caused me to click the link... :snooty:

rossco... he takes away my real games and tricks me into clicking on fake games... :(

ziggyjuarez
10-31-2005, 05:00 PM
I was thinking that also

manker
10-31-2005, 05:08 PM
No, he shouldn't be banned.

Cos, like, I always say that. Fecking trigger happy mods :dry:

GepperRankins
10-31-2005, 05:36 PM
he's reported me so many times for frivolous things like going slightly off topic or making posts that don't contribute a life changing experience to a thread, and then he posts a virus :rolleyes:

i don't have anything against him but it's like when tony blair preaches about democracy :dabs:

DorisInsinuate
10-31-2005, 06:10 PM
Bandages do rawk quite a bit.

JunkBarMan
10-31-2005, 06:18 PM
What did Peerzy do?

maebach
10-31-2005, 08:48 PM
I voted no because without him I would've never found PPLive. And he posts goals for us ! :D

Proper Bo
10-31-2005, 10:17 PM
Yes

Mïcrösöül°V³
10-31-2005, 10:35 PM
I don't know who be is, but why would this person want to ban peerzy? :ph34r:

ziggyjuarez
10-31-2005, 11:01 PM
simple typo fuck face

Mïcrösöül°V³
11-01-2005, 12:06 AM
simple typo fuck face
I know that, hence the use of the :ph34r: smiley. I must congratulate you on your simple use of the english language. Maybe soon you can move onto words that arent generally found on bathroom walls. :) I guess humor doesnt come easy for some.

Proper Bo
11-01-2005, 12:15 AM
simple typo fuck face I know that, hence the use of the :ph34r: smiley. I must congratulate you on your simple use of the english language. Maybe soon you can move onto words that arent generally found on bathroom walls. :) I guess humor doesnt come easy for some.

I can pick out typos too:rolleyes:

Humour

I must congratulate you on your simple use of the english language

Mïcrösöül°V³
11-01-2005, 12:27 AM
I know that, hence the use of the :ph34r: smiley. I must congratulate you on your simple use of the english language. Maybe soon you can move onto words that arent generally found on bathroom walls. :) I guess humor doesnt come easy for some.

Humour

I must congratulate you on your simple use of the english language
It appears to be spelled that way where you live, not in the USA, at least not that I know. Good one nonetheless :D The only thing spelled that way is the ice cream "good humour" :P

Proper Bo
11-01-2005, 12:34 AM

Humour

I must congratulate you on your simple use of the english language It appears to be spelled that way where you live, not in the USA, at least not that I know. Good one nonetheless :D The only thing spelled that way is the ice cream "good humour" :P
It is spelled that way where I live, England.
You said
I must congratulate you on your simple use of the english language I was simply proving you wrong.;)

suprafreak6
11-01-2005, 12:59 AM
hes always been mean to my posts

what a lmao its a forum comon man if ur that mean in a forum how mean and grumpy are u in life

Mïcrösöül°V³
11-01-2005, 03:22 AM

Humour
It appears to be spelled that way where you live, not in the USA, at least not that I know. Good one nonetheless :D The only thing spelled that way is the ice cream "good humour" :P
It is spelled that way where I live, England.
You said
I must congratulate you on your simple use of the english language I was simply proving you wrong.;)
Then I would assume the american way of spelling it to be less complex (hence the subtraction of the letter U). I do suppose it is harder to add the extra letter to the word if you are from the US, seeing as how we are all lazy. :P

manker
11-01-2005, 10:57 AM
arentaren't.

muchspl3
11-02-2005, 04:16 AM
meh

RealitY
11-02-2005, 05:04 AM
arentaren't.
Cant recall the last time I used one of those thingys as thatde be a wsate of time so havent as theyre just useless...

tesco
11-02-2005, 05:27 AM
We should probably ban rossco too, because his post caused me to click the link... :snooty:

rossco... he takes away my real games and tricks me into clicking on fake games... :(
:(

You can keep monitoring www.v3arcade.com if you want to count days until games are back :P

manker
11-02-2005, 11:09 AM
aren't.
Cant recall the last time I used one of those thingys as thatde be a wsate of time so havent as theyre just useless...I mght stp usng vwls, whts th fckng pnt cs y cn stll ndrstnd wht m syng.

I guess it's okay in off-topic areas, however, when giving advice to new and old members of the board, I think it's important to use language in a proper manner such that they completely understand what you're trying to tell them.

I helped someone yesterday when the lounge was slow - next month, when I next deign to pass on my wisdom, I can guarentee that my prose will be poifect ;)

Barbarossa
11-02-2005, 12:58 PM
I mght stp usng vwls, whts th fckng pnt cs y cn stll ndrstnd wht m syng.

mnkr chtd. :snooty:

Busyman
11-02-2005, 01:55 PM

what a lmao its a forum comon man if ur that mean in a forum how mean and grumpy are u in life
He's probably a pussy...cat in real life. You must understand that you can't get your hands around his throat on the internet.:dry:

I vote for be to ban him btw. I know it's unfair but fuck him, I ain't a mod. :D

manker
11-02-2005, 02:08 PM
I mght stp usng vwls, whts th fckng pnt cs y cn stll ndrstnd wht m syng.

mnkr chtd. :snooty::rod:

Barbarossa
11-02-2005, 02:11 PM
mnkr chtd. :snooty::rod:

:rd:

y r sht t ths! :lol:

manker
11-02-2005, 02:15 PM
:lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

twisterX
11-02-2005, 08:26 PM
for waht.

Spicker
11-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Peerzy should not be banned! BAN me instead!

:) :lol:

silent h3ro
11-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Ban that fucker.

Nah, just being mean, don't ban him. :P He just pisses me off a lot. :frusty:

cpt_azad
11-04-2005, 08:27 AM
He may piss me off (and a lot of others) but he shouldn't be banned, w/o him a lot of things in the past could have gotten way off topic. But still, that doesn't mean he's a biotch :dry: :)

silent h3ro
11-04-2005, 10:49 PM
wow, thanks RealitY :ermm:

Peerzy
11-04-2005, 11:54 PM
he's reported me so many times for frivolous things like going slightly off topic or making posts that don't contribute a life changing experience to a thread, and then he posts a virus :rolleyes:

i don't have anything against him but it's like when tony blair preaches about democracy :dabs:

I can't remember the last time i reported you:unsure:

It wasn't a virus and i had premission from an admin (who i asked before i posted it) and they said yes and offered to delete posts that said what it really was so more people would fool for it.

I mean to you? Why have you not called the Interweb police on me then:unsure:

He's probably a pussy...cat in real life. You must understand that you can't get your hands around his throat on the internet.

I vote for be to ban him btw. I know it's unfair but fuck him, I ain't a mod.

I bet the fact that you cannot shoot me away haunts you at night.

I second that motion.

Ban that fucker.

Nah, just being mean, don't ban him. He just pisses me off a lot.

He may piss me off (and a lot of others) but he shouldn't be banned, w/o him a lot of things in the past could have gotten way off topic. But still, that doesn't mean he's a biotch

Displite whatever you think i do very little reporting and flaming. Most of my posts are either posting links to football games and goals/helping people in Gameworld (admittably in a sarcastic way) or in the lounge.

How people can expect help when they post:

LOL HW I PLAY DIZ G3ME I D/LD IT FRM INTERNET HELP!!1!!!1!!1111!

So ofcourse im going to tell them to come back when there out of pre school and then maybe i'll help them.

I've helped hundreds of people over the time i've been here and still continue to post goals and such on a regular basis and help in gameworld. Yet someone who signed up this month, and has made 22 posts (18 of them being helpful the rest asking for torrent invites and such), is already a forum contributor, yet there are countless people on this board who have been doing a hell of a lot more for years but get fuck all back.

My own thread:blushing:

Samurai
11-05-2005, 12:05 AM
Yet someone who signed up this month, and has made 22 posts (18 of them being helpful the rest asking for torrent invites and such), is already a forum contributor, yet there are countless people on this board who have been doing a hell of a lot more for years but get fuck all back.

I noticed this earlier.

Either he/she is a friend of a mod or admin or someone has some explaining to do. I'm sure you could of found and "old-school" member who contributes 10x as much. Nothing better than a kick in the teeth. "The Idiots Guide to Joining FST and get promoted in 22 posts", out in all good bookstores.

Busyman
11-05-2005, 12:08 AM
He's probably a pussy...cat in real life. You must understand that you can't get your hands around his throat on the internet.

Read, Peerzyboy...

You must understand that you can't get your hands around his throat on the internet.
That's choking not shooting. :dry:

Besides that, you are no thorn in my side. You are an anti-American little shit and I recognize that you'd clam up outside of you posting on internet.:ermm:

Folks like yourself give me a view of what others think of Americans and whether some of your views are actually logical or hype-fueled.

It's good edgamacation.

Peerzy
11-05-2005, 12:16 AM
You are an anti-American little shit and I recognize that you'd clam up outside of you posting on internet.:ermm:

You know this because? Is another one of your hobbies following me, as you like to take random pictures of homeless people then ignore them when they try to ask you why:unsure:

DanB
11-05-2005, 12:41 AM
and you're an internet prick Busty but who cares

GepperRankins
11-05-2005, 02:18 AM

It wasn't a virus and i had premission from an admin (who i asked before i posted it) and they said yes and offered to delete posts that said what it really was so more people would fool for it.

I second that motion.

Ban that fucker.

He may piss me off (and a lot of others) but he shouldn't be banned, w/o him a lot of things in the past could have gotten way off topic. But still, that doesn't mean he's a biotch

Displite whatever you think i do very little reporting and flaming. Most of my posts are either posting links to football games and goals/helping people in Gameworld (admittably in a sarcastic way) or in the lounge.

So ofcourse im going to tell them to come back when there out of pre school and then maybe i'll help them.

I've helped hundreds of people over the time i've been here and still continue to post goals and such on a regular basis and help in gameworld. Yet someone who signed up this month, and has made 22 posts (18 of them being helpful the rest asking for torrent invites and such), is already a forum contributor, yet there are countless people on this board who have been doing a hell of a lot more for years but get fuck all back.

the mods accidently gave me access to report world and i saw that you'd reported me a couple of times + you always bitch about me spamming game world :fist:

don't really care like, but that's not the point

Peerzy
11-05-2005, 02:30 AM

I second that motion.

Ban that fucker.

the mods accidently gave me access to report world and i saw that you'd reported me a couple of times + you always bitch about me spamming game world :fist:

I can't remember when i did tho. I might have done like 5 times over the last 2 years or so. I really only report spam links and 1 post n00bs telling people how to get free ipods. In my lil report world i've got 2 reports. Bot stupid link thingy's.

I do tend to bitch about teh stupid spamage a lot. Nothing personal and infact it's not even you a lot of the time.

silent h3ro
11-05-2005, 03:03 AM
I've never seen the need to report anyone. Maybe once since I registered because they spammed in every section in the forum (has happened a few times).

Busyman
11-05-2005, 03:45 AM
You are an anti-American little shit and I recognize that you'd clam up outside of you posting on internet.:ermm:

You know this because? Is another one of your hobbies following me, as you like to take random pictures of homeless people then ignore them when they try to ask you why:unsure:
That's my right. :snooty:

...try and take my stuff, there's consequences and repercussions.:ermm:

Busyman
11-05-2005, 03:49 AM

I second that motion.

Ban that fucker.

I can't remember when i did tho. I might have done like 5 times over the last 2 years or so. I really only report spam links and 1 post n00bs telling people how to get free ipods. In my lil report world i've got 2 reports. Bot stupid link thingy's.

I do tend to bitch about teh stupid spamage a lot. Nothing personal and infact it's not even you a lot of the time.
Good save!!!! :thumbsup: This shit is better than hockey in HD!!! :w00t:

Ga head....kiss his ass som'ore. :lips:

Busyman
11-05-2005, 03:50 AM
and you're an internet prick Busty but who cares
Who cares. True dat.

I'm just a loner thinker, it seems.

Others, it seems, are just boner wankers.

silent h3ro
11-05-2005, 04:15 AM
Read, Peerzyboy...

You must understand that you can't get your hands around his throat on the internet.

Besides that, you are no thorn in my side. You are an anti-American little shit and I recognize that you'd clam up outside of you posting on internet.:ermm:

Folks like yourself give me a view of what others think of Americans and whether some of your views are actually logical or hype-fueled.

It's good edgamacation.
Good post. I totally agree with that.

@DanB - fuck off, he's just making a valid point.

Busyman
11-05-2005, 04:34 AM
Read, Peerzyboy...

It's good edgamacation.
Good post. I totally agree with that.

@DanB - fuck off, he's just making a valid point.
Dan's just fucking around. He's cool people.

..and thank you btw.

Oh almost forgot..Fuck you SpamB.

BawA
11-05-2005, 04:51 AM
ban his arse

Peerzy
11-05-2005, 11:02 AM
ban his arse

Nearly got the spelling and punctuation right:rolleyes:

@Busyman - Tripple post = http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/chromo_kt8c/buttons/report.gif:P

manker
11-05-2005, 12:05 PM
Haha! Linkin Park backed Busyman up http://www.sighost.us/members/danb/glag.gif

Guillaume
11-05-2005, 12:11 PM
Haha! Linkin Park backed Busyman up http://www.sighost.us/members/danb/glag.gif
Stop glaging, it might happen to you one day.
Believe me you'll never see the world the way you used to. :(

Cheese
11-05-2005, 12:17 PM
No offence, but Busyman and Linkin Park are pretty fucking useless when it comes to board contributions. No offence.

Cheese
11-05-2005, 12:24 PM
No offence, but Busyman and Linkin Park are pretty fucking useless when it comes to board contributions. No offence.

Actually they do provide comedy relief. In a "Laughing at them, not with them" sort of way.

GepperRankins
11-05-2005, 12:50 PM
I second that motion.

Ban that fucker.

Good save!!!! :thumbsup: This shit is better than hockey in HD!!! :w00t:

Ga head....kiss his ass som'ore. :lips:[/QUOTE]
don't kiss my ass. it makes me feel bad

manker
11-05-2005, 01:07 PM

Actually they do provide comedy relief. In a "Laughing at them, not with them" sort of way.I do believe that an interweb sage once termed it a Dog with two legs kindofa way.

Damn, that interweb sage was so cool and posted loads before he got a girlfriend :schnauz:

Busyman
11-05-2005, 01:43 PM
You nothing of my PayPal contributions. :snooty:

Besides that, you are one of the biggest spammers of the board. Your basic algerbra and English clit courses at school have just slowed you down a bit.

Mmk, WithHeshMcCheese whoeverthefuck?

manker
11-05-2005, 01:51 PM
:dry:

Cheese
11-05-2005, 01:52 PM
Actually they do provide comedy relief. In a "Laughing at them, not with them" sort of way.I do believe that an interweb sage once termed it a Dog with two legs kindofa way.

Damn, that interweb sage was so cool and posted loads before he got a girlfriend :schnauz:

I found a wireless hotspot in her flat so I can post from there. Must remember to figure out the uni's wireless set-up so I can post from the library (where I spend most of my time these days...).

manker
11-05-2005, 02:02 PM
We should mind meld our accounts and beat DanB once and for all, btw.

Cheese
11-05-2005, 02:05 PM
We should mind meld our accounts and beat DanB once and for all, btw.

I think the 'Git Factor' resulting from such a meld would cause the forum to implode. And then explode before imploding again.

james_bond_rulez
11-05-2005, 02:14 PM
ban

99shassan
11-05-2005, 04:22 PM
ban

na

maebach
11-05-2005, 05:28 PM
I saw we don't because I remembered, he helped me install and play fifa 2006.

Delorean
11-05-2005, 05:36 PM
I say no... he help me a couple of times and informed me how to get Quake 4 and few other games running... i got nothing against him so i don't see a reason why to get ban.. he is kinda mean/rude/sarcastic anything you want call it but he is pretty helpful too!

Busyman
11-05-2005, 07:32 PM
:dry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ziggyjuarez
11-05-2005, 09:42 PM
So is he going to be banned yet?

Busyman
11-05-2005, 10:35 PM
So is he going to be banned yet?
If be deems it so then yes.

accat13
11-06-2005, 02:02 AM
didn't realize they conducted polls for banning...when is the poll to pick who is next...lol...but seriously free speech never hurt anyone as long as certain boundaries are followed. (racial,personal attacks etc..) I think the only time I truly agree with a ban is when someone tries to take the site down. I have recently been caught stirring up the pot between peerzy and another member, but I thought it was light hearted fun. The mods stepped in and adjusted the posts (or the CIA cleanup crew) < poking fun mods did a good job, you couldn't even tell threads had been removed... so I think I'm going to vote keep.... maybe I don't know any better but a keep it is :O

scribblec
11-06-2005, 02:58 AM

He's probably a pussy...cat in real life. You must understand that you can't get your hands around his throat on the internet.:dry:

I vote for be to ban him btw. I know it's unfair but fuck him, I ain't a mod. :D

didnt u use to be exactly like a non-helpful peerzy? no idea how u become a forum star...

Guillaume
11-06-2005, 08:45 AM
He isn't, though he's sort of a forum curiosity (maybe we should get different coloured stars for those too). Forum stars get lovely green stars.

We (over 5000 posts members) get stuck with stars looking like the masterpiece of a drug-addicted colour-blind chimp. :snooty:

Mïcrösöül°V³
11-06-2005, 05:44 PM
wheres the beer at this party.......thats it...I am reporting myself for off topic stupidity. My avatar will haunt you.

Formula1
11-06-2005, 06:14 PM
i voted no :ermm:

Delorean
11-06-2005, 06:35 PM
Ok so 46 people voted and this post got a lot of views and replies, but when is gonna end and decide whether he will be banned or not?

Guyver
11-06-2005, 06:40 PM
lol

25 yes
21 no

doesnt looks good for peerzy lolz

Delorean
11-06-2005, 06:44 PM
lol

doesnt looks good for peerzy lolz

no it doesn't. I wonder how this will end up :huh:

scribblec
11-06-2005, 07:14 PM
i say ban busyman instead

Busyman
11-06-2005, 07:18 PM
"Why yes...yes I would stomp your face in."

Chris is doing great btw.:dry:

Not to burst your bubble but I've been banned before.

be didn't do it though.

Guyver
11-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Aight Lol

asmithz
11-06-2005, 11:24 PM

I second that :rolleyes:

Busyman
11-06-2005, 11:36 PM

I second that :rolleyes:
That thought is nothing new even for 2 or more....

sArA
11-07-2005, 12:26 AM
Banning is not done by public poll, and is a team decision blah blah....

The point is I voted no....but things could always change.

Peerzy has always been nice to me, even before I was a mod, but boy does he turn into a sarcastic, insulting bastard at times....:rolleyes:

Guyver
11-07-2005, 02:24 AM
true dat, iv known him for a while.
at ft he wasnt so sarcastic lol

manker
11-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Anyone that wants Peerzy banned is an idiot.

People like him, who aren't afraid to call an individual of dubious intellectual capacity a 'fucking moron' make any forum a far more interesting read.

dodgy368
11-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Ban!
Being a Chelski fan is reason enough!:P

manker
11-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Oh yeah! Forgot about that.

Ban him :01:

Busyman
11-07-2005, 10:53 AM
Oh yeah! Forgot about that.

Ban him :01:
I second that.:rolleyes:

manker
11-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Somebody has nicked a comma out of my post (#85) :fist:

Barbarossa
11-07-2005, 12:06 PM
I'm pretty sure this started out life as a light-hearted joke poll, amazing how some people are taking it so seriously!!! :lol:

I guess you had to be there at the time... ;)

I lost an hours work thanks to peerzy, which I just took in a c'est la vie kind of way, and it was partly my own fault for not saving it... :dabs:

Cheese
11-07-2005, 12:41 PM
I'd have vote 'yes' but I didn't want to be associated with some of the people in the 'yes' camp.

Delorean
11-07-2005, 01:16 PM
You could at least explain or justify why did you voted yes instead of no Cheese!:huh:

Cheese
11-07-2005, 01:22 PM
You could at least explain or justify why did you voted yes instead of no Cheese!:huh:

I did vote 'no'...:blink:

Barbarossa
11-07-2005, 01:34 PM
I'd like to point out that although I voted yes, it was just for a larrrfff, like, and I'm not involved in any "camp". :blink:

GepperRankins
11-07-2005, 03:25 PM
I'd like to point out that although I voted yes, it was just for a larrrfff, like, and I'm not involved in any "camp". :blink:
mee to

manker
11-07-2005, 03:30 PM
There is definitely a higher proportion of geptards among the 'yes' voters.

GepperRankins
11-07-2005, 03:31 PM
i'm guessing it'd be about 10-40 if everyone took this shit seriously :dabs:

manker
11-07-2005, 03:35 PM
i'm guessing it'd be about 10-40 if everyone took this shit seriously :dabs:Yeah, there are at least ten idiots in the yes camp :dabs:

Azzz, Barbarossa, BawA, callum, Colt Seevers, cpt_azad, Gam3Guy, GepperRankins, Guyver, HeavyMetalParkingLot, iMartin, imasoldier, james_bond_rulez, Leeson, Linkin Park, Madvillain, muchspl3, Proper Bo, scribblec, Seedler, suprafreak6, TheCanuk, Virtualbody1234, ziggyjuarez, {I}{K}{E}

Barbarossa
11-07-2005, 03:38 PM
They're a sorry looking lot for sure... :dabs:

I want my own tent

GepperRankins
11-07-2005, 03:38 PM
possibly closer to 15 :dabs:

Virtualbody1234
11-07-2005, 05:08 PM
The no side:
100%, 99shassan, accat13, asmithz, Cheese, Chewie UK, Delorean, DrBeerMan, dsa16, Formula1, gsky, Guillaume, jetje, JunkBarMan, maebach, manker, Mïcrösöül°V³, monkeyman1, Peerzy, rossco, Samurai, Sara, Spicker, twisterX, Wolfmight

:lol: :lol:

MCHeshPants420
11-07-2005, 05:17 PM
All even still.

Delorean
11-07-2005, 05:48 PM

I did vote 'no'...:blink:

I just noticed that :O ! i apologise :cool: Cheese!

Delorean
11-07-2005, 05:49 PM
The no side:
100%, 99shassan, accat13, asmithz, Cheese, Chewie UK, Delorean, DrBeerMan, dsa16, Formula1, gsky, Guillaume, jetje, JunkBarMan, maebach, manker, Mïcrösöül°V³, monkeyman1, Peerzy, rossco, Samurai, Sara, Spicker, twisterX, Wolfmight

:lol: :lol:

lol we are just one on top :D

silent h3ro
11-07-2005, 10:35 PM
The no side:

:lol: :lol:I would probably do the same, lol.

ziggyjuarez
11-08-2005, 01:26 AM
Surprised at the amounts of nos

Guyver
11-08-2005, 03:09 AM

LOL WHY

maebach
11-08-2005, 03:09 AM

same :unsure:

Guyver