PDA

View Full Version : He's moved in!!!

sArA
11-02-2005, 10:10 AM
Well, the BF has moved in last weekend.

I think its going to be alright.....please tell me it's going to be alright....it is the RIGHT decision innit?

We are both old buggers set in our ways, but we get on really well and he does the ironing.....:lol:

enoughfakefiles
11-02-2005, 10:17 AM

I think its going to be alright.....please tell me it's going to be alright....it is the RIGHT decision innit?

We are both old buggers set in our ways, but we get on really well and he does the ironing.....:lol:

He's proberbly on another forum saying exactly the same things.:lol:

sArA
11-02-2005, 10:37 AM
yeah...maybe......:unsure:

At least his cat seems to have settled in nicely...with a little help from a few prawns and a tin of tuna.

Santa
11-02-2005, 10:40 AM
remember to get rid of some of your stuff
and give space for his things so he dont feel like guest in *your* house

DorisInsinuate
11-02-2005, 10:42 AM
If you invited him to move in, I guess it'll be alright.

manker
11-02-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm sure it will be fine, you've been together for over a year now, isn't it? By your posts it seems like you get on really well.

The only way to find out if you're really compatible is to live together, so to me it makes sense to do that before making a lifetime commitment, like a having child or a mortgage (not that you'll be doing either :lol:).

If things work out, brilliant, if not then at least you find out sooner rather than later. By moving in together now, after a year or so, you can't lose.

All the best :D

Yogi
11-02-2005, 11:02 AM

Very, very good tip!!!

After i moved in with Fre 6 years ago, this was really an issue for me.

We never had a fight over it, but i kept feeling like a guest till we moved.......

sArA
11-02-2005, 11:07 AM

You know, that is the trickiest part, we both have over 20 years worth of accumulated crap to dump! :lol:

His house is going on the market this week...anyone want a 2 bed end town house in Leicestershire?

manker
11-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Rent it out for a while - just so the mortgage, if there is one, is covered?

sArA
11-02-2005, 11:14 AM

We were going to, but it has some really bad memories in there for him.....

Its where he was when his wife ran off with another bloke, and where he went through his cancer and all kinds of stuff. We are just going to get rid of it....so there is nothing like throwing all the eggs in one basket.....this is a full on committment (he said he wants to talk to me dad!!!!)

manker
11-02-2005, 11:20 AM

We were going to, but it has some really bad memories in there for him.....

Its where he was when his wife ran off with another bloke, and where he went through his cancer and all kinds of stuff. We are just going to get rid of it....so there is nothing like throwing all the eggs in one basket.....this is a full on committment (he said he wants to talk to me dad!!!!)Bloody 'el!!

Well, in that case it all makes sense. Taking risks is much more fun than being boring anyhow.

Congratulations in advance :D

Santa
11-02-2005, 11:28 AM
he said he wants to talk to me dad!!!!

zambian custom is that if the male partner is disatisfied with (sexual) capabilities of his partner, he may contact her father, and return her for better training...

manker
11-02-2005, 11:31 AM

zambian custom is that if the male partner is disatisfied with (sexual) capabilities of his partner, he may contact her father, and return her for better training...:lol: :lol:

Not really funny if you're a Zambian chick, tho' :unsure:

sArA
11-02-2005, 11:51 AM

zambian custom is that if the male partner is disatisfied with (sexual) capabilities of his partner, he may contact her father, and return her for better training...

I don't think I would want any sexual training from me dad :sick:

Besides....BF tells me I am just brilliant at it....

Barbarossa
11-02-2005, 11:55 AM

Besides....BF tells me I am just brilliant at it....

:naughty: :ermm:

manker
11-02-2005, 12:31 PM

Besides....BF tells me I am just brilliant at it....What did you think he was going to say; 'Sara - you're shite in the sack' :lol:

Women :rolleyes:

sArA
11-02-2005, 01:31 PM

Besides....BF tells me I am just brilliant at it....What did you think he was going to say; 'Sara - you're shite in the sack' :lol:

Well, obviously not if he wanted it again! :lol:

Still I can't be too bad at it....our record is 10 times in a day :naughty: I am clearly doing something right.:lol:

Blythorama
11-02-2005, 01:37 PM
What did you think he was going to say; 'Sara - you're shite in the sack' :lol:

Still I can't be too bad at it....our record is 10 times in a day :naughty: I am clearly doing something right.:lol:

10! You LUCKY thing!
Best of luck with the BF moving in, it'll take a bit for you both to settle but it'll be great!

Blyth

manker
11-02-2005, 01:56 PM
I'll bet he didn't come ten times in a day. I couldn't even manage that many wanks at fifteen :dabs:

How do you count it if that isn't used the criteria.

Blythorama
11-02-2005, 02:00 PM
I'll bet he didn't come ten times in a day. I couldn't even manage that many wanks at fifteen :dabs:

How do you count it if that isn't used the criteria.

Maybe he did, but I bet the last one felt like a painful sneeze! :lol: :lol:

Busyman
11-02-2005, 02:01 PM

Good luck.

Now he has in-house twat so be prepared for less sex.:blink:

Ewe ill also seve toons oov mooney.

Blythorama
11-02-2005, 02:08 PM

Good luck.

Thats very cynical, and actually quite demeaning to women. Speak for yourself. Not all men are like you.

Barbarossa
11-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Yeah, why order a takeaway if you can eat in... :naughty:

btw, "in-house twat" is mrs busyman's pet name for him... :dabs:

Blythorama
11-02-2005, 02:11 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
There can't be a Mrs Busyman can there? I thought it was just him in fishnets and a wig!

manker
11-02-2005, 02:14 PM

How do you count it if that isn't used as the criteria.

:pinch: :pinch:

I get that after two - well - I presume I still do. I don't even want to come more than twice in a day :unsure:

manker
11-02-2005, 02:15 PM
btw, "in-house twat" is mrs busyman's pet name for him... :dabs::lol: :lol: :D

Blythorama
11-02-2005, 02:16 PM

I get that after two - well - I presume I still do. I don't even want to come more than twice in a day :unsure:

That, my dear, is because you are of the older persuasion. :P

Gripper
11-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Good luck with the new co-habiting,10 times in one day:w00t: I had to sit down after reading that jeez what is he... the Duracell bunny:01:

Busyman
11-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Good luck.

Thats very cynical, and actually quite demeaning to women. Speak for yourself. Not all men are like you.?
What's demeaning to women? Use of the word twat?:blink:

Barbarossa
11-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Good luck with the new co-habiting,10 times in one day:w00t: I had to sit down after reading that jeez what is he... the Duracell bunny:01:

Or Jeff Goldblum in The Fly :fear:

Blythorama
11-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Thats very cynical, and actually quite demeaning to women. Speak for yourself. Not all men are like you.?

No you ignoramus, its the objectifying women as sex objects, as in-house twat, that I find offensive. Then again I just find most things you say offensive so I wouldn't worry.

Gripper
11-02-2005, 02:27 PM
I'd say so..over here calling your girlfriend or wife your in house twat is a good way to end a relationship...bit like calling her ypu bit of cunt at home...just not on.
Prehaps it's not so offensive in the states

manker
11-02-2005, 02:29 PM

That, my dear, is because you are of the older persuasion. :PI think I'm younger than you :01:

Anyhow, you've already said about the total disparity with women's orgasms c.f. men's.

Snot fair.

Blythorama
11-02-2005, 02:32 PM
That, my dear, is because you are of the older persuasion. :PI think I'm younger than you :01:

Anyhow, you've already said about the total disparity with women's orgasms c.f. men's.

Snot fair.

I don't fink you are younger than me! But yes, ours are better. And we can come more than twice in one day without it being painful. In fact, it just gets better all the time!

Blyth is crabby today. She apologises.

Busyman
11-02-2005, 02:32 PM

That's a good one......Barbie. :dabs:
http://www.theculture.net/barbie/barbieweb/thumbnails/barbie-bag.jpg
:dabs:

manker
11-02-2005, 02:34 PM
I think I'm younger than you :01:

Snot fair.

I don't fink you are younger than me! But yes, ours are better. And we can come more than twice in one day without it being painful. In fact, it just gets better all the time!

Blyth is crabby today. She apologises. Didn't notice if you were :D

Maybe that's what Sara means, that her record for orgasms is ten times in one day.

If so ... it's a bit of a shit record, selon moi :happy:

Busyman
11-02-2005, 02:35 PM
?

No you ignoramus, its the objectifying women as sex objects, as in-house twat, that I find offensive. Then again I just find most things you say offensive so I wouldn't worry.
Oh gawwd.:lol: :lol:

Was I trying to demean Sara? Go take your meds, you cunt. You've been off them to long.

Barbarossa
11-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Suicide Blonde :01:

Busyman
11-02-2005, 02:39 PM
?
I'd say so..over here calling your girlfriend or wife your in house twat is a good way to end a relationship...bit like calling her ypu bit of cunt at home...just not on.
It's a joke. Men moving in with a woman are also referred to as in-house dick. There's nothing wrong with in-house pussy. (I even heard it in the movie Boyz In The Hood)

Barbarossa
11-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Was I trying to demean Sara? Go take your meds, you cunt. You've been off them to long.

Well what the fuck were you trying to do? Referring to someone as "in-house twat" is offensive in any circumstance. Did you think you were being "funny"?

Admittedly you are a charmless bigoted tosser, but that was pretty bad even for you.

Gripper
11-02-2005, 02:41 PM
Oh OK, didn't get it .

manker
11-02-2005, 02:42 PM
It's a joke. Men moving in with a woman are also referred to as in-house dick. There's nothing wrong with in-house pussy. (I even heard it in the movie Boyz In The Hood)If it's in a movie, it must be okay.

Busyman
11-02-2005, 02:45 PM

Well what the fuck were you trying to do? Referring to someone as "in-house twat" is offensive in any circumstance. Did you think you were being "funny"?

Admittedly you are a charmless bigoted tosser, but that was pretty bad even for you.
Fuck you. If I said she now has in-house dick I wouldn't have heard shit from the peanut gallery.

I happen to like Sara so no I wasn't trying to demean her....Barbie.:dry:

I wasn't saying "Sara you are twat". It's the same as in-house pussy dipshit....it's not calling her "a pussy". It refers to what she has not what she is.:ermm:

Busyman
11-02-2005, 02:52 PM
It's a joke. Men moving in with a woman are also referred to as in-house dick. There's nothing wrong with in-house pussy. (I even heard it in the movie Boyz In The Hood)If it's in a movie, it must be okay.
Yeah it actually was okay.

While speaking to Cuba Gooding Jr., Ice Cube made reference to the fact that his mother allowed his brother's girlfriend to live with his brother in her house.

Ice Cube said his brother gets to have in-house pussy yet his mother rags on him about the smallest things.

Touchy Touchy.

manker
11-02-2005, 02:56 PM

Fuck you. If I said she now has in-house dick I wouldn't have heard shit from the peanut gallery.

I wasn't saying "Sara you are twat". It's the same as in-house pussy dipshit....it's not calling her "a pussy". It refers to what she has not what she is.:ermm:No-one said you were trying to demean Sara.

The problem was your comment is demeaning to women in general. I sometimes make comments like that in a kinda pseudo-misogynist way as a joke.

The difference is that you aren't really that funny and have a history of being a complete arse - therefore people will tend to think that you are of the view that women are 'in-house twat'.

Which is offensive.

I didn't find the comment offensive but then again, I'm not a biatch whose in-house pussy is on tap for my man.

Busyman
11-02-2005, 03:07 PM

I wasn't saying "Sara you are twat". It's the same as in-house pussy dipshit....it's not calling her "a pussy". It refers to what she has not what she is.:ermm:No-one said you were trying to demean Sara.

The problem was your comment is demeaning to women in general. I sometimes make comments like that in a kinda pseudo-misogynist way as a joke.

The difference is that you aren't really that funny and have a history of being a complete arse - therefore people will tend to think that you are of the view that women are 'in-house twat'.

Which is offensive.

I didn't find the comment offensive but then again, I'm not a biatch whose in-house pussy is on tap for my man.
Anything can be offensive mank. :dabs: I'm not surprised you didn't find it offensive. I'm surprised that anyone did actually.

Tbh, I sure some people are bandwagoning 'cause Busy said it.
That's CaptainObvious. Since you make jokes like that, it's different. I get it now.

The Fook?

manker
11-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Tbh, I sure some people are bandwagoning 'cause Busy said it. ... and I'm pretty sure you're playing up to their, and my, caracature of you :D

sArA
11-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Ok boys....enough already! :rolleyes:

I actually found Busyman's comment to be funny so no probs there from me....

And yes...it was HIM that came 10 times, and yes he is a bit of a duracel bunny and he is my age, so not a youngster....just what pron refers to as a heavy cummer and repeater! I am just a very lucky girl :w00t: 5 or 6 times is usual for us during an all afternoon session for example. ;)

I admit that I have never before known a man with such a high sex drive....suits me ;)

Blythorama
11-02-2005, 04:01 PM

:w00t: You really are a charmer.

If something offends me, I'll let the offender know about it. It just always seems to be you.

Busyman
11-02-2005, 04:05 PM

And yes...it was HIM that came 10 times, and yes he is a bit of a duracel bunny and he is my age, so not a youngster....just what pron refers to as a heavy cummer and repeater! I am just a very lucky girl :w00t: 5 or 6 times is usual for us during an all afternoon session for example. ;)

I admit that I have never before known a man with such a high sex drive....suits me ;)
I will bump this thread in 2-months time to see if your in-house twat and his in-house dick are tired of all that in-housin'.;)

There will be those nights where one of you will be sex-sleep walkin'. It'll be 3am and your ass will slightly nudge against him and he'll (with his eyes still closed) roll over and push it in. You will move with him but your eyes will stay closed. After cumming...roll over and fall back asleep.

You'll probably do the same by getting on top like as if you were on auto-pilot....eyes still closed.

It is good that you have matching sex-drives though. Not good if you have DVD+R twat and he has a DVD-R dong.

Busyman
11-02-2005, 04:06 PM

:w00t: You really are a charmer.

If something offends me, I'll let the offender know about it. It just always seems to be you.
Mmk. Nice goin'.

manker
11-02-2005, 04:07 PM
And yes...it was HIM that came 10 timesHe faked it :o

Gripper
11-02-2005, 04:09 PM

I will bump this thread in 2-months time to see if your in-house twat and his in-house dick are tired of all that in-housin'.;)

There will be those nights where one of you will be sex-sleep walkin'. It'll be 3am and your ass will slightly nudge against him and he'll (with his eyes still closed) roll over and push it in. You will move with him but your eyes will stay closed. After cumming...roll over and fall back asleep.

You'll probably do the same by getting on top like as if you were on auto-pilot....eyes still closed.

It is good that you have matching sex-drives though. Not good if you have DVD+R twat and he has a DVD-R dong.

:lol: :lol: Now that is feckin funny:lol: :lol: :lol: :01: :w00t:

Blythorama
11-02-2005, 04:10 PM

:lol: what with? A syringe and some double cream?:lol: :lol:

sArA
11-02-2005, 04:12 PM

Really? How would he do that then? Do you think he maybe had hidden a handy squirty bottle filled with some substitute fluid?

Gripper
11-02-2005, 04:13 PM
I heard a turkey baster is a viable option.

Blythorama
11-02-2005, 04:15 PM
He faked it :o

Really? How would he do that then? Do you think he maybe had hidden a handy squirty bottle filled with some substitute fluid?

:lol:
I once went to an Ann Summers party where they had a vibrator you could fill with liquid of your choice, and a valve to "release" it at the opportune moment.:sick:

Barbarossa
11-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Seriously, a shot of cream with every orgasm? :O

I am bone dry after about three. :mellow:

Gripper
11-02-2005, 04:16 PM

I once went to an Ann Summers party where they had a vibrator you could fill with liquid of your choice, and a valve to "release" it at the opportune moment.:sick:
Hot chocolate??:naughty: :w00t: :01:

manker
11-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Double rod ... I thank you :bows:

http://www.clipartheaven.com/clipart/outdoor_recreation/fishing/fishing_rod_3.gif

Blythorama
11-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Hot chocolate??:naughty: :w00t: :01:

LOL!
I want a man who ejaculates irish-coffee!
:w00t:

Barbarossa
11-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Men who ejaculate once or more on a daily basis may eventually 'lose their minds', since 20 percent of male semen is composed of cerebrospinal fluid. Frequent ejaculation thus causes a chronic drain of the vital fluids that the brain and spine require to function properly.

A bonkers website, but funny anyway...

http://www.hps-online.com/tsy4.htm

Proper Bo
11-02-2005, 04:19 PM

I'm not:01:

Blythorama
11-02-2005, 04:21 PM

No, your chest is still slightly damp.:blink:

Proper Bo
11-02-2005, 04:22 PM
:unsure:

manker
11-02-2005, 04:22 PM

No, your chest is still slightly damp.:blink:

:pwned:

Busyman
11-02-2005, 04:25 PM
He faked it :o

I have faked it before. All I have to do is stop, tense up, and make my dick jump inside her...but stay in.

I also can do a reverse fake since I am able to cum and stay movin'.
Because I'm movin already she never feels the jerking motion of my dick and thinks that she got wetter....yet I came. She'll think I didn't cum until I tell her.

A thing to try is to get almost there then stop. Do this about 5 more times then have balls out bangin' sex.

Irregardless to you sex sessions, I've have those ball draining sessions but don't have them often anymore. My dick gets numb and after awhile it'll just be my lady's tool to bounce up and down on 'cause I won't feel a damn thing.
I'll cum thrice maybe 4 times and then it's simply hardware.

It'll be hard and my lady will wear it out.:(

Blythorama
11-02-2005, 04:30 PM
I have faked it before. All I have to do is stop, tense up, and make my dick jump inside her...but stay in.

Because I'm movin already she never feels the jerking motion of my dick and thinks that she got wetter....yet I came. She'll think I didn't cum until I tell her.

A thing to try is to get almost there then stop. Do this about 5 more times then have balls out bangin' sex.

Irregardless to you sex sessions, I've have those ball draining sessions but don't have them often anymore. My dick gets numb and after awhile it'll just be my lady's tool to bounce up and down on 'cause I won't feel a damn thing.

Please! Enough already with the detail! Its really nauseating. I am honestly and genuinely disturbed! Not just because its you either. That level of detail from anyone would make me feel sick. :sick: :sick:

Anyway. You're a very clever boy. Well done for your penis control.

Busyman
11-02-2005, 04:37 PM

Please! Enough already with the detail! Its really nauseating. I am honestly and genuinely disturbed! Not just because its you either. That level of detail from anyone would make me feel sick. :sick: :sick:

Anyway. You're a very clever boy. Well done for your penis control.
It was sick wasn't it. :naughty:

Good pick ups for teh nauseation....
jumping around inside her
dick
bounce up and down
jerking motion
ball draining
got wetter
cum

manker
11-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Because I'm movin already she never feels the jerking motion of my dick and thinks that she got wetter....yet I came. She'll think I didn't cum until I tell her.An admission of a premature ejaculation problem if ever I heard one.

Nevermind, Busy. Personality is more important than sexual performance :console:

Busyman
11-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Because I'm movin already she never feels the jerking motion of my dick and thinks that she got wetter....yet I came. She'll think I didn't cum until I tell her.An admission of a premature ejaculation problem if ever I heard one.:lol: :lol: :lol:
It doesn't matter if I come in ten seconds as long it stays hard drive and not Windows XP.

Nevermind, Busy. Personality is more important than sexual performance :console:
Both are just as important as each other.

brotherdoobie
11-02-2005, 09:17 PM
What did you think he was going to say; 'Sara - you're shite in the sack' :lol:

Ahhh...lust. Enjoy it while it last. :naughty:

Peace bd

sArA
11-02-2005, 11:31 PM
yeah...well, it aint all the time you understand....:lol: :lol:

Guillaume
11-02-2005, 11:43 PM
yeah...well, it aint all the time you understand....:lol: :lol:
Thank God. You'd have killed him by now. :pinch: