PDA

View Full Version : Damn CREDIT TESTS!!!

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-02-2005, 07:33 PM
I hate credit test! :angry:

It's not that they're difficult in any way, shape or form (except french reading tests...:ermm:) but they're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking LONG! WHAT'S WITH THAT?! I though I was being tested on my knowledge not the fucking speed at which I write! We had a biology credit test today and I only got half way through it, now all the dumb-fucks will scrape a 2 (that's a B for you Yankees) and I'll fail because although I got all of them right I only did half the paper!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:)

Delorean
11-02-2005, 08:08 PM
sometimes in your life you may have to think and act fast! so writting in a test quickly means think and act quickly!

But i'm with you here! damn your right!

I have a math test tommorrow on sequences and series and i'm sure i'll run out of time! So i need to study more to increase my speed! :D

Santa
11-02-2005, 08:14 PM
credit test = how good are you at dosh?
low = your fxrd
high = fly

Gripper
11-02-2005, 08:43 PM
I'm not the brainiest here but I found you go through the test answering the easy ones,then go back through working on the harder ones

brotherdoobie
11-02-2005, 09:08 PM
I do well at test. I never used to. It's something to think about.

Peace bd

JPaul
11-02-2005, 09:34 PM
I do well at test. I never used to. It's something to think about.

Peace bd
bd never used to be good at tests, but he is now .... mmmh, that's interesting.

Santa
11-02-2005, 10:12 PM
is this the wrong place to borrow some money?

Barbarossa
11-03-2005, 12:22 PM
is this the wrong place to borrow some money?

Seems so. :(

Gripper
11-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Tell me sir is 100% your interest rate?

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-03-2005, 10:03 PM
I'm not the brainiest here but I found you go through the test answering the easy ones,then go back through working on the harder ones

They're all easy, it's the time it takes to do them that's the problem...

DorisInsinuate
11-03-2005, 10:21 PM
I got extra time for my A-levels, because my parents aren't English, so they thought I'd need more time to look words up in my pocket translator book.

Try dressing up as a Japanese bloke and see if they'll give you extra time.

Mathea
11-04-2005, 09:10 AM
a b isnt bad if you can't get through it in the time given. When I was in high school many tests were like that, but as long as you know the material it should be easy to get it done in the time given I would imagine.

eda: though some ppl just have a hard time taking tests in general. I know that here there are alternatives for those ppl... though I am not sure what those alternatives are.