PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Sexcor.

manker
11-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Admin:-

Entity101 - Seems to suffer with an identity crisis, females give him a wide berth, Peerzy would tho'.
rookiecrd1 - Skint after an interweb forum buying scheme went wrong so won't get much action - has a really small willy too, according to the server guys.
rossco - Well, he is only twelve :unsure:

Moderators:-

Afronaut - Recently voted moderator most likely to get hawt sechs action, due to musical talent and foot long lolly.
CornerPocket - Duno :unsure:
lynx - Used to, back in the day. Now spends most of the time tending to his gout ridden ankles and wanking over pics of Margaret Thatcher.
MagicNakor - Always talking about food - so I reckon he's a bit of a tubster. Gets no action at all.
Rat Faced - Being from Sunderland, where the women are feral, he prolly gets a fair bit but tends to refrain because the facial bite-marks are a pain.
RealitY - N\A - lives on a different planet.
Rip The Jacker - Still in school and spends his spare time getting abused in cinemas. Probably gets no action.
RPerry - Married, I think. So definitely gets no action.
Sara - Ten times a day.
{I}{K}{E} - Used to live with Jetje but since they split up, his sex life revolves around peanut shaped anal love beads.

Conclusion - Sara is definitely getting the rest of the team's share of sexcor.

Mathea
11-04-2005, 12:24 PM
Yeah but getting abused in cinemas can be sexeh!!! So maybe he's got some freaky action going on between showings? Some girls may wanna do it on the popcorn gummy bear covered floor.

Oooh, maybe the admins n mods should all hook up in a power orgy... so as to share the sex going around and make tings a bit more even. And is Nikki still a mod? If not does that mean Sara would have to get some gang-action? If so I withdraw the idea.... unless she would rather I not. :P

Barbarossa
11-04-2005, 12:25 PM
MagicNakor - Always talking about food - so I reckon he's a bit of a tubster.

Spends alot of time reading too. :dabs:

manker
11-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Sara would love teh gang action :naughty:

Nikki is a lowly forum star these days ... she also fancies Jonno. I don't know what that could mean, regarding her sex life.

Mathea
11-04-2005, 12:30 PM
I dunno either, but I could imagine it involving alot of flexibilty and oreos. Prolly the peanut butter ones they recently came out with, cuz I hear that is good for teh lube action.

Santa
11-04-2005, 12:30 PM
so if we give em more sex (offer a noob) it means we get more freedom?

Mathea
11-04-2005, 12:35 PM
They would at least have something else to occupy themselves with other than posts on a board. I'm down with sacrificing some n00bs to the mods

manker
11-04-2005, 12:36 PM
I dunno either, but I could imagine it involving alot of flexibilty and oreos. Prolly the peanut butter ones they recently came out with, cuz I hear that is good for teh lube action.Not sure what that means but I'm going to try to remember it for inspiration to bring closure to drunken sechs that's dragging on a bit.

:lookaroun

manker
11-04-2005, 12:38 PM
They would at least have something else to occupy themselves with other than posts on a board. I'm down with sacrificing some n00bs to the modsI'd sacrifice myself but since they're all blokes save for Sara - and I'm not a huuuuge fan of the biker chick look ... so I'd have to decline. Dan might do it tho'.

We need a hawt young chick to be a mod.

Mathea
11-04-2005, 12:40 PM
They would never go for it. Cuz hot young chicks get action and then they wouldn't have time for moderating.

Guillaume
11-04-2005, 12:42 PM
and I'm not a huuuuge fan of the biker chick look ...
Would "medieval princess" be acceptable to you? (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=84216&highlight=medieval+wedding):unsure:

manker
11-04-2005, 12:45 PM
and I'm not a huuuuge fan of the biker chick look ...
Would "medieval princess" be acceptable to you? (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=84216&highlight=medieval+wedding):unsure:Think I prefer biker chick :unsure:

btw, quote from that thread that made me lol:
You look like my mom.:lol:

Barbarossa
11-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Mmm, Canadian fashions are a coupla seasons behind the civilised world.

Gripper
11-04-2005, 12:56 PM

Nikki is a lowly forum star these days ... she also fancies Jonno. I don't know what that could mean, regarding her sex life.

Desperation or Boredom:lol:
Shiny loike:naughty:

sArA
11-04-2005, 01:03 PM
I am not sure about the gang bang thing.......but if I could watch the boys that might be fun for my voyeuristic side....

Gripper
11-04-2005, 01:08 PM
:beer: :drunk: :gossip: :inlove: :drunk: :wub: :hug: :yikes: :boxing: :guinesssm :doctor:

Mathea
11-04-2005, 02:11 PM
you know you lurve teh gang banging :gangbangemoitcon:

tesco
11-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Would "medieval princess" be acceptable to you? (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=84216&highlight=medieval+wedding):unsure:Think I prefer biker chick :unsure:

btw, quote from that thread that made me lol:
You look like my mom.:lol:
:lol:

Busyman
11-04-2005, 06:06 PM

Some fella on Jonno on Nikki?:blink:

manker
11-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Seems like a good compromise :happy:

Busyman
11-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Seems like a good compromise :happy:
Getting sex vicariously through others, for some people, must be teh rocka!!!1!!1!:lol: :lol: :lol:

manker
11-04-2005, 06:20 PM
Hoi! I used that word this morning! According to my research, it hadn't been used since early 2004 on this forum.

Btw, I'm not really following - is that comment in relation to my quote, or not?

manker
11-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Sorry, Jan 2005.

Busyman
11-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Hoi! I used that word this morning! According to my research, it hadn't been used since early 2004 on this forum.

Btw, I'm not really following - is that comment in relation to my quote, or not?
Yes but the quote within a quote doohicky would have made it more sound.

See "Some fella on Jonno on Nikki".

manker
11-04-2005, 06:24 PM
So you're getting off on the thought of two guys getting down and dirty with Nikki?

Busyman
11-04-2005, 06:29 PM
So you're getting off on the thought of two guys getting down and dirty with Nikki?
It was...

Getting sex vicariously through others, for some people, must be teh rocka!!!1!!1!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Not....

Getting sex vicariously through others is teh rocka!!!1!!1! :w00t: :naughty: :shifty:

manker
11-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Right.

That's cleared it up nicely.

Busyman
11-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Right.

That's cleared it up nicely.
Jus' doin' ma share ta 'elp oot.;)

manker
11-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Did I just break the habit of a lifetime and not post in a sarcastic manner.

Santa
11-05-2005, 12:16 AM
Admin:-
Entity101 - After conning his way through 35 wives, with 714 children, is now now in jail serving 35 years and has to pay daily picking up soap.
rookiecrd1 - met a transvestite called paul once in a bar, made a bet, and won, since then he has been "guest No.1" (lurk) on fst.
rossco - Like Einstein, Rozz tries to understand sex before undergoing it. but then again the equation may be more interesting.

Moderators:-

Afronaut - his guitar does the talking...
CornerPocket - Hand(Corner/Pocket - precise and determined. (but with an angle)
lynx - is focused on one chik but prefers to watch before he pounces..
MagicNakor -Probably the most active of mods, due to being well read and subtle in demands - they come to him.
Rat Faced - The Don Juan, of all Mods, women go nuts when they meet him, sadly they leave him for more stable guys.
RealitY - had sex once, by mistake, it didnt hurt, he is still together with her.
Rip The Jacker - After one experiment with his dog, rip became a devout catholic priest and therefore attends highschool....
RPerry - Sadly Rperry gave all of his sperm in the 90's to a chik called Sharona - whom he never heard of again - he now has the best selling self help book - Vacuum Cleaners Hurt
Sara - In her cupboard, there is a door, which opens to a tunnel, which leads to a chamber of "domesticated lovers"
{I}{K}{E} - IKE's soul devotion is to this forum and only this forum, apart from when he goes out to orgies - and occasional trips to South America testing peanuts for defects.

Rip The Jacker
11-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Yeah but getting abused in cinemas can be sexeh!!! So maybe he's got some freaky action going on between showings? Some girls may wanna do it on the popcorn gummy bear covered floor. :lol: :lol:

Whoops, 5pm... gotta go to work... and uh... start some movies... :naughty: