PDA

View Full Version : Homos!

Pages : 1 [2]

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 04:57 PM
i imagine it'd be possible cause i bet busty's got a flat-top, ala carlton in the fresh prince, infact, I bet he's his double I don't understand why people wear that haircut. It was outta style when the show was on. :ermm: Now anytime I see it, it's older fella wearing it.

It's called a Philly. I look more like Will Smith than Carlton though.

I wear an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back.

that means shit to me, i'm a skinhead

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 04:57 PM
hairstyles are for gheys

manker
11-11-2005, 04:58 PM
I wear an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back.Even with me talking about thumbs up my arse and planning shopping trips, that has to be the gayest thing written in this thread.

Busyman
11-11-2005, 04:59 PM
awww, bless him, he's got shortman syndromeShortman syndrome with bitch titties.

Life be a bitch if you're Busy.
I have muscular pecs. :snooty:

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 04:59 PM
:glag: @manker

even if i have no idea what the fook busty actually said

Busyman
11-11-2005, 05:00 PM
I wear an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back.Even with me talking about thumbs up my arse and planning shopping trips, that has to be the gayest thing written in this thread.
Names of haircuts?:blink:

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 05:00 PM
naming haircuts (other than the short back n sides) is ghey

Busyman
11-11-2005, 05:01 PM
hairstyles are for gheys
Rouightttt. Especially when you've lost yours.

Are you a skinhead or a Skinhead?

Barbarossa
11-11-2005, 05:02 PM
"Grade 4 on the back and 7 on top" is the closest I get to naming a hairstyle.

Busyman
11-11-2005, 05:02 PM
It sure saves time when going to a barber. Either way it's cool I didn't name'em.

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 05:03 PM
excluding the capital "S" what's the difference?

manker
11-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Especially when the hairstyle in question is an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back.

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 05:04 PM
:glag: at that again, and i still have no idea what it means

Proper Bo
sounds like a run dmc song

manker
"Grade 4 on the back and 7 on top" is the closest I get to naming a hairstyle.My mates thought I looked 'emo' when we went to see the punk band the other night because of my hair.

Still not as ghey as an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back :snooty:

Busyman
11-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Even Steven means there is no fade and it's shaped all the way around.

I changed it so it's only faded about 2 inches in the back.

Had it that way since high school.

manker
11-11-2005, 05:05 PM
:glag: at that again, and i still have no idea what it means
I have made plans to post it at every opportunity. I keep glagging each time I read it.

Wtf is an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back :shutup:

Barbarossa
11-11-2005, 05:06 PM
"Grade 4 on the back and 7 on top" is the closest I get to naming a hairstyle.My mates thought I looked 'emo' when we went to see the punk band the other night because of my hair.

That's a bit harsh considering how much time you spent on it. :(

Proper Bo
a mach 3 all over for me

Busyman
excluding the capital "S" what's the difference?
You just said it.

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 05:07 PM
doesnt have to be a mach 3 inparticular, but it's what ive got at the minute

Barbarossa
11-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Even Steven means there is no fade and it's shaped all the way around.

I changed it so it's only faded about 2 inches in the back.

Had it that way since high school.

Sounds a bit like what we call a "pudding bowl" :huh:

manker
11-11-2005, 05:08 PM
My mates thought I looked 'emo' when we went to see the punk band the other night because of my hair.

That's a bit harsh considering how much time you spent on it. :(Indeed :happy:

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 05:08 PM
:glag:.

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Omgtwfw!!!1!!!!!!!!! Vanilla Ice On Teh Radio 1!!!!!

manker
11-11-2005, 05:09 PM
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&safe=off&q=Even%20Steven%20with%20a%20Temp%20Taper%20fade&btnG=Search&sa=N&tab=wi

:dabs:

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 05:11 PM
check out the hook while my dj revolves it

manker
11-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Doesn't he say 'Deeshay' - as in his mate Deeshay, loike.

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 05:12 PM
word to your mother

Busyman
11-11-2005, 05:15 PM
check out the hook while my dj revolves it
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barbarossa
11-11-2005, 05:22 PM
I think an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back must be something like this:

http://www.sadgeezer.com/RedDwarf/cat4.jpg

manker
11-11-2005, 05:22 PM
I think an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back must be something like this:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would say it was Busy himself but Duaine Dibbley is far too tall :schnauz:

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 05:23 PM
111!!!duaine dibley FTW!w1!!111111111

Busyman
11-11-2005, 05:24 PM

DAMN!!!:sick:

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 05:25 PM
found your profile pic did they busty?

Busyman
11-11-2005, 05:29 PM
found your profile pic did they busty?
I'm an American with health insurance. You know I have decent dental care.:ermm:

I ain't that dark and my hair is shorter too. :snooty:

It's an Even Steven.

manker
11-11-2005, 05:33 PM
I reckon 'Even Steven' is American for flat-top (a la Carlton) and 'Temper Fade' is American for one of those little rat's tail things gypsy kids have.

Busyman
11-11-2005, 05:41 PM
I reckon 'Even Steven' is American for flat-top (a la Carlton) and 'Temper Fade' is American for one of those little rat's tail things gypsy kids have.
Wow....what a shit deduction.

I already told what Carlton has..it's a Philly.

Even Steven is actually a regular short haircut that black males wear. I heard a barber or two say it years ago but I guess that's a local DC thang.
Everything in an Even Steven is blocked off..no fades.

A Temple Taper is a fade at the temple, but around here folks also faded the back. If one sat in a barber's chair and asked for this, he would not leave the back blocked.

manker
11-11-2005, 05:44 PM

Even Steven is actually a regular short haircut that black males wear. I heard a barber or two say it years ago but I guess that's a local DC thang.

A Temple Taper is a fade at the temple, but around here folks also faded the back. If one sat in a barber's chair and asked for this, he would not leave the back blocked.Get that hook outta your lip and since you've had the same hairstyle since school (FFS) Google for a different haircut that doesn't sound quite so gay.

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 05:44 PM
ive i asked my barber for that, he'd slit my throat and call me a "fackin slaaaaaag"

manker
11-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Btw, blocked off? Fades? What kind of fancy schmancy ghey talk is that :ermm:

Barbarossa
11-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Even Steven = Caesar cut (according to google) :dabs:

P.S. I've just made a poll :happy:

Proper Bo
11-11-2005, 05:48 PM
back blocked off = euphamism?

manker
11-11-2005, 05:50 PM
back blocked off = euphemism?:lol:

Busy gets blocked off at the back by his barber.

Sounds like more gay talk to me.

JPaul
11-11-2005, 06:24 PM
Leave busy alone.

He's a wee, fat, black american with bad knees and latent homosexual tendencies. With the result that he is turned on by lasses with big arses and manlegs.

You lot are just bullies, cut it out.

manker
11-11-2005, 06:29 PM
:lol: :P

You're right.

When someone says that they wear an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back we should pretend that it's an haircut for straight blokes.

Barbarossa
11-11-2005, 06:32 PM
With the result that he is turned on by lasses with big arses and manlegs.

Damn! Oh why can't you edit poll options once they're posted :frusty:

manker
11-11-2005, 06:35 PM
With the result that he is turned on by lasses with big arses and manlegs.

Get rossco to insert it for you.

Oo-er.

JPaul
11-11-2005, 07:14 PM
Get rossco to insert it for you.

Oo-er.
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:N4S_UPu3XX8J:www.metro.co.uk/img/pix/julian_clarey.jpg

Gripper
11-11-2005, 08:10 PM
Oi stop taking the piss out of short blokes I'm 5' 6" and most of you tall geezers are all lanky like,not muscular like me and Carlton:)
Had a Dr do one of them prostate exams on me once,never feckin again,made me walk funny for about an hour,don't know how them gays wop allsorts up there:wacko:

oceansgurlie
11-11-2005, 10:46 PM
LoL, i have no idea what any of u r talking about. i have a close gay guy friend and it's funny about all these things he's always telling me about gay language.

Busyman
11-11-2005, 10:59 PM

A Temple Taper is a fade at the temple, but around here folks also faded the back. If one sat in a barber's chair and asked for this, he would not leave the back blocked.Get that hook outta your lip and since you've had the same hairstyle since school (FFS) Google for a different haircut that doesn't sound quite so gay.
This cumming from a person that enjoyed a thumb in the ass.

Calling certain haircuts a name (Mohawk, Philly, High-Top Fade, Temple Taper, Spike) is nothing. If I didn't capitalize them, you'd have been none the wiser. Stop putting hooks in your mouth in the first place.

,,,and stop googling for haircuts. It makes you look like a GrammaticallyGayGeek.

manker has had something inserted in his ass? Yes

Busyman? No....

..but Busyman used a name of a haircut.:ermm:

Busyman
11-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Oi stop taking the piss out of short blokes I'm 5' 6" and most of you tall geezers are all lanky like,not muscular like me and Carlton:)
Had a Dr do one of them prostate exams on me once,never feckin again,made me walk funny for about an hour,don't know how them gays wop allsorts up there:wacko:
Well manker does it to 'imself.

He doesn't wank, he manks.

Cheese
11-11-2005, 11:24 PM
Haircuts are for the gays.

Busyman
11-11-2005, 11:54 PM
You left out people that like thumbs in their ass.

Gay men seem to like things inserted up their ass for sexual pleasure.

JPaul
11-12-2005, 12:19 AM

Personal Experience > Book Learning.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 12:44 AM

Sometimes, yes.

JPaul
11-12-2005, 12:54 AM
Sometimes, yes.
So long as you and the boys are happy, all is good.

Cheese
11-12-2005, 12:58 AM
Haircuts are for the gays. You left out people that like thumbs in their ass.

That goes without saying. But I'll say it anyways...

Thumbs up the ass is for the gays. And FEMA.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 01:13 AM
Sometimes, yes.
So long as you and the boys are happy, all is good.
You lost me. Please go back to the Proper Bo persona. He's funnier.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 01:14 AM

That goes without saying. But I'll say it anyways...

Thumbs up the ass is for the gays. And FEMA.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Indeed.

Proper Bo
11-12-2005, 12:39 PM
So long as you and the boys are happy, all is good. You lost me. Please go back to the Proper Bo persona. He's funnier.

:naughty:

Busyman
11-12-2005, 02:44 PM
You lost me. Please go back to the Proper Bo persona. He's funnier.

:naughty:
Excellent!!!:lol:

manker
11-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Get that hook outta your lip and since you've had the same hairstyle since school (FFS) Google for a different haircut that doesn't sound quite so gay.

Calling certain haircuts a name (Mohawk, Philly, High-Top Fade, Temple Taper, Spike) is nothing. If I didn't capitalize them, you'd have been none the wiser. Stop putting hooks in your mouth in the first place.

,,,and stop googling for haircuts. It makes you look like a GrammaticallyGayGeek.

Busyman? No....

..but Busyman used a name of a haircut.:ermm:Shut it, gaylord.

I am totally at one with my sexuality such that I can talk about stuff like hair straighteners, thumbs up arses and taking an hour to do my hair before I go out. I think just how at ease I am with who I am transcends my posts.

You, en revanche, mention a haircut and everyone pisses themselves laughing. It's because you're confused about your own sexuality and that transcends your posts. Lots of people are - but it's nothing to be embarrased about unless you're a bigot, like.

Having said that, I don't even think Jonno would admit to such a gay thing as wearing an Even Steven with a Temp Taper Fade at the back - but you get my point.

Proper Bo
11-12-2005, 03:14 PM
fo sho

Cheese
11-12-2005, 03:23 PM
I just rip my hair out with my bare hands when it gets too long.

JPaul
11-12-2005, 03:34 PM
mankind > manker

manker
11-12-2005, 03:39 PM
mankind > mankerI bet he conditions, blow-dries, straightens and then ties his hair in ickle pink bows to get a better grip before teh rippage.

Proper Bo
11-12-2005, 03:41 PM
yeah, you're manly, you miss out the straightners and get striaght to the bows i bet

Busyman
11-12-2005, 03:43 PM

Busyman? No....

..but Busyman used a name of a haircut.:ermm:Shut it, gaylord.

I am totally at one with my sexuality such that I can talk about stuff like hair straighteners, thumbs up arses and taking an hour to do my hair before I go out. I think just how at ease I am with who I am transcends my posts.

You, en revanche, mention a haircut and everyone pisses themselves laughing. It's because you're confused about your own sexuality and that transcends your posts. Lots of people are - but it's nothing to be embarrased about unless you're a bigot, like.

Having said that, I don't even think Jonno would admit to such a gay thing as wearing an Even Steven with a Temp Taper Fade at the back - but you get my point.
After all is said and done, mank, a person saying they have a certain haircut means nada compared to you stuffing things in your ass.

I don't "do" my hair, like apparently you do. I brush it for 5 seconds (if that)and I'm out the door. I don't add crap hair styling gel or straighteners, like you do, 'cause I don't need to. Stop pwning yerself ffs.

Apparently Mr. T didn't have a "Mohawk", he had the "hairshavedoff thesideswithhairleftinthemiddle." :dabs:

If you are comfortable with thumbs up your ass and that confortability transcends your posts then that's great. You just look like an idiot calling someone else gay, ffs.:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not the one confused here, thumbs-up-the-arse-boy, no matter how loudly you yell.:happy:

Busyman
11-12-2005, 03:44 PM
:lol: :lol:

manker
11-12-2005, 03:44 PM
yeah, you're manly, you miss out the straightners and get striaght to the bows i bet
My nieces tied my hair in pink bows this morning while I was watching Soccer AM, which kinda put me in mind of ickle pink bows before making that post.

I think I'm still heterosexual but I haven't had any more kids since then so obviously I can't be totally sure :01:

Proper Bo
11-12-2005, 03:45 PM
mr t didnt have a mo, he had the side bits too :snooty:

just out of curiosity busty, could you post a pic of your hair or find one on the interweb of someone with a similar style? I need something to show my barber

JPaul
11-12-2005, 03:46 PM
mankind > mankerI bet he conditions, blow-dries, straightens and then ties his hair in ickle pink bows to get a better grip before teh rippage.
http://www.wrestlingworld.it/Rubriche/Poli/titantron06/Mankind%20Banner.jpg

Proper Bo
11-12-2005, 03:46 PM
yeah, you're manly, you miss out the straightners and get striaght to the bows i bet My nieces tied my hair in pink bows this morning while I was watching Soccer AM, which kinda put me in mind of ickle pink bows before making that post.

I think I'm still heterosexual but I haven't had any more kids since then so obviously I can't be totally sure :01:

You're nieces are your daughters too? Jeebus, I didn't think it was THAT bad in wales:unsure:

JPaul
11-12-2005, 03:47 PM
My nieces tied my hair in pink bows this morning while I was watching Soccer AM, which kinda put me in mind of ickle pink bows before making that post.

You haven't had any more kids since when.

manker
11-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Shut it, gaylord.

After all is said and done, mank, a person saying they have a certain haircut means nada compared to you stuffing things in your ass.

I don't "do" my hair, like apparently you do. I brush it for 5 seconds (if that)and I'm out the door. I don't add crap hair styling gel or straighteners, like you do, 'cause I don't need to. Stop pwning yerself ffs.

Apparently Mr. T didn't have a "Mohawk", he had the "hairshavedoff thesideswithhairleftinthemiddle." :dabs:

If you are comfortable with thumbs up your ass and that confortability transcends your posts then that's great. You just look like an idiot calling someone else gay, ffs.:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not the one confused here, thumbs-up-the-arse-boy, no matter how loudly you yell.:happy:That's the whole point, gay hair bloke.

It's easy for me to write stuff like that about myself. I really don't mind people knowing and chatting about it because I'm comfortable with it. If I was bothered, I wouldn't have said anything.

EVERYONE knows a certain hairstyle doesn't make you gay, yes - EVERYONE - however, the fact you've gone to such lengths to argue that it doesn't mean that you're gay said something to the same people.

You're so insecure and worried that people think you're a screaming queer that you spend endless hours explaining that wearing an Even Steven with a Temp Taper Fade doesn't mean that you're gay.

And that, ma petite amie, is ghey in the utmost extreme.

Proper Bo
11-12-2005, 03:50 PM

I think I'm still heterosexual but I haven't had any more kids since then so obviously I can't be totally sure :01: You haven't had any more kids since when.

since having his nieces, at least thats how it read to me:blink:

Proper Bo
11-12-2005, 03:51 PM
i still glag reading the name of that 'do

manker
11-12-2005, 03:52 PM

I've not fathered any more children since this morning in particular, when I had my hair done in a very ghey way - but in a broader sense, I've not fathered any at all except that one time a couple of years back.

JPaul
11-12-2005, 03:52 PM

since having his nieces, at least thats how it read to me:blink:
Don't go there, girlfriend.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 03:53 PM
mr t didnt have a mo, he had the side bits too :snooty:

just out of curiosity busty, could you post a pic of your hair or find one on the interweb of someone with a similar style? I need something to show my barber
Even Steven is probably a local saying for a normal short haircut

Mine looks something like this...
http://www.barbersonlymagazine.com/AfterEven.jpg
....sans the chin strap and parched hair. I have a full beard.

edit: fuck, that image is big.:huh:

manker
11-12-2005, 03:53 PM

since having his nieces, at least thats how it read to me:blink::lol: :D

I think my prose was probably perfect - it's obviously you who is in error :snooty: :can'tbearsedtoreaditback:

Busyman
11-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Sorry but WTF!!!
http://www.barbersonlymagazine.com/flesh03.jpg

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Gripper
11-12-2005, 04:41 PM
I'm thinking of getting a feather cut or maybe a page boy,if I can grow the bit in the middle back long enough

JPaul
11-12-2005, 04:43 PM
I'm thinking of getting a feather cut or maybe a page boy,if I can grow the bit in the middle back long enough
Get a mullet, you know it makes sense.

enoughfakefiles
11-12-2005, 04:45 PM

Me mam used to make me and my btother get the old feather cuts when we were kids.:dry:

maebach
11-12-2005, 05:03 PM
I still get flat-tops. :unsure:

manker
11-12-2005, 05:19 PM
I still get flat-tops. :unsure:That's lumberjack straight compared with wearing an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back.

manker
11-12-2005, 05:22 PM
I was thinking too ... that huge pic that I instantly adblocked which Busy posted and said was his hairstyle was basically a #4, no?

Any bloke who calls a #4 an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back is as gay as Christmas. Fact.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 07:04 PM
Any bloke who got sexual pleasure from sticking something up his arse is just gay. Period. :snooty:

enoughfakefiles
11-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Any bloke who got sexual pleasure from sticking something up his arse is just gay. Period. :snooty:

Did you not get any pleasure then.:rolleyes:

manker
11-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Any bloke who got sexual pleasure from sticking something up his arse is just gay. Period. :snooty:You're right of course. Reaction to stimulus is indicative of sexual preference.

Anyone who does not believe this is as gay as the hills.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 07:15 PM

Sorry, flunky, I have never had anything inserted up my ass.:mellow:

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 07:15 PM
I was thinking too ... that huge pic that I instantly adblocked which Busy posted and said was his hairstyle was basically a #4, no?

Any bloke who calls a #4 an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back is as gay as Christmas. Fact.
More like a no. 3 I thought. However I don't think that changes your main point.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Any bloke who got sexual pleasure from sticking something up his arse is just gay. Period. :snooty:You're right of course. Reaction to stimulus is indicative of sexual preference.

Anyone who does not believe this is as gay as the hills.
...and you were stimulated by that kinda thing. Nice going.

Glad you aren't so confused anymore.

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 12:54 AM
at waht ponit does having a woman put her thmub up yer arse becmoe gay? certianly if itd been a man...

Mr JP Fugley
11-13-2005, 12:58 AM
at waht ponit does having a woman put her thmub up yer arse becmoe gay? certianly if itd been a man...
When it's yer Auntie.

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 12:58 AM
tahts not ghey, just wrong

unless it's YOUR autie:naughty:

Barbarossa
11-14-2005, 12:53 PM

Not enough room with your head already up there, huh? :blink:

Lilmiss
11-14-2005, 01:11 PM
i've taken a jab in the ass today. :naughty:

:pinch:

manker
11-14-2005, 01:12 PM
at waht ponit does having a woman put her thmub up yer arse becmoe gay? certianly if itd been a man...At the point where a whole forum repeatedly laughs at you and straw clutching becomes a habit?

manker
11-14-2005, 01:14 PM
i've taken a jab in the ass today. :naughty:

:pinch:Talking about arses, I was cybering with Bo last night and if he asks you to post something to do with him rodding me on msn ... say no :unsure:

Lilmiss
11-14-2005, 01:35 PM
he mentioned it last night.
wasn't really listening to him though. :snooty:

manker
11-14-2005, 01:38 PM
He did mention you were sulking, what can I say - it's all to do with my silver tongue :P

Lilmiss
11-14-2005, 01:52 PM
i wasn't, he was just being a cant.
i am sulking now though. :snooty:

/me mutters something about a long walk home.

Busyman
11-14-2005, 01:57 PM

My head is never up my ass there, Barbie.

Who knows if your head is up yours. There's so much shit up there, your boyfriend Ken can't distinguish.

manker
11-14-2005, 01:59 PM
i wasn't, he was just being a cant.
i am sulking now though. :snooty:

*lilmiss mutters something about a long walk home. :lol: Can't get much longer.

You should take him to watch Zebrahead in Bristol on Sunday.

It can't be much fun living in Sunderland and he doesn't get to come to where things go on very often :no:

Barbarossa
11-14-2005, 02:00 PM

Who knows if your head is up yours. There's so much shit up there, your boyfriend Ken can't distinguish.

Pathetic. If you can't do better than that I'm not going to bother winding you up anymore... :dabs:

manker
11-14-2005, 02:08 PM

Who knows if your head is up yours. There's so much shit up there, your boyfriend Ken can't distinguish.Wow, you're taking this piss out of his new internet handle - two whole months after the rest of us did.

Only difference is; you're not funny in the slightest :(

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/5287/busy3xz.jpg

Lilmiss
11-14-2005, 02:09 PM
You should take him to watch Zebrahead in Bristol on Sunday.

but i'm miles away from Bristol...tankfully. :happy:

and he's getting nowt but a smack in the mush. :fist:
(heh heh, his ears mustha been burning just then.)

manker
11-14-2005, 02:11 PM

Who knows if your head is up yours. There's so much shit up there, your boyfriend Ken can't distinguish.Wow, you're taking this piss out of his new internet handle - two whole months after the rest of us did.

Only difference is; you're not funny in the slightest :(

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/5287/busy3xz.jpgAll behold my 1337 Paint skillz above, btw.

http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/831/napoleondynamitedance20ps.gif

Edit: but not my V. Poor quoting skillz :dabs:

Barbarossa
11-14-2005, 02:14 PM
What's with the ghey dancing? :huh:

Guillaume
11-14-2005, 02:15 PM
and he's getting nowt but a smack in the mush. :fist:
Could someone please lend me a Lilmiss/English dictionary?

All behold my 1337 Paint skillz above, btw.
All behold my 1337 adblock skillz. :dry:

manker
11-14-2005, 02:16 PM
What's with the ghey dancing? :huh:Stop rodding, Barbie - everyone knows the how secksay Napoleon Dynamite is :dry:

Lilmiss
11-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Could someone please lend Lilmiss an English dictionary?

:ermm:

Guillaume
11-14-2005, 02:24 PM
Could someone please lend Lilmiss an English dictionary?

Oi! No creative editing, young lady.

Unless it takes place in a Busyman/manker rematch. :shifty:

Busyman
11-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Oi! No creative editing, young lady.

Unless it takes place in a Busyman/manker rematch. :shifty:
More like Busyman/thumbupthearseboyandflunkies rematch.:lol: :lol:

manker
11-14-2005, 02:34 PM
Yeah, sorry so many people agree with me :dabs:

Busyman
11-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh that saying a name of a haircut is gay vs. a fella liking thumbs up his ass.

Yup they agree.:dabs:

One of the flunkies was so interested in agreeing that he plans to go shopping at 5am sharp but said planning shopping trips is stupid and gay.

Yup they agree.:happy:

If there was some logic besides bandwagonning, this agreement might mean....well it would still mean shit too me.

It could just simply make sense.

Guillaume
11-14-2005, 02:42 PM
Yeah, round two.

/grabs popcorn.

Cheese
11-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Homos.

You're all going in my Gay Book.

manker
11-14-2005, 02:50 PM

One of the flunkies was so interested in agreeing that he plans to go shopping at 5am sharp but said planning shopping trips is stupid and gay.

If there was some logic besides bandwagonning, this agreement might mean....well it would still mean shit too me.

It could just simply make sense.I could probably post utter rubbish so that people wouldn't agree with me anymore.

However, I can't stop people thinking that you're talking shite. I certainly can't stop people thinking that you're a twat.

Sorry and all that, I can be pretty persuasive but those missions are totally beyond me.

sArA
11-14-2005, 02:52 PM
@ Cheese...Can I have a copy? Surely someone in your book will be willing to make a noice little movie for me....:)

(no I am not volunteering to be in it)

Busyman
11-14-2005, 02:55 PM

It could just simply make sense.I could probably post utter rubbish so that people wouldn't agree with me anymore.

However, I can't stop people thinking that you're talking shite. I certainly can't stop people thinking that you're a twat.

Sorry and all that, I can be pretty persuasive but those missions are totally beyond me.
Aww man certain people have thought I was a twat awhiles back.:ermm: Nothing new and bother's me none.

Kobe Bryant is a great basketball player but I wouldn't feel bad if he broke his leg and couldn't play again (unless it was for my team :lookaroun ) 'cause I think he's a twat. His teammates stick up for him though.

It's good that people think you aren't gay even though you like things your arse and that saying the name of a haircut is gay.

I understand now.

manker
11-14-2005, 02:55 PM
Homos.

You're all going in my Gay Book.Gay books are gay - you'll have to be in your own gay book.

See you there :naughty:

manker
11-14-2005, 02:59 PM
I could probably post utter rubbish so that people wouldn't agree with me anymore.

Aww man certain people have thought I was a twat awhiles back.:ermm: Nothing new and bother's me none.

Kobe Bryant is a great basketball player but I wouldn't feel bad if he broke his leg and couldn't play again (unless it was for my team :lookaroun ) 'cause I think he's a twat.

He's still a good ball player.Yeah ... I didn't say that you being a twat was a new thing. So far as I can see, you've always been one.

You just seem willing to demonstrate it more freely these days.

Much to the merriment of the assembled throng.

Busyman
11-14-2005, 03:05 PM

Kobe Bryant is a great basketball player but I wouldn't feel bad if he broke his leg and couldn't play again (unless it was for my team :lookaroun ) 'cause I think he's a twat.

He's still a good ball player.Yeah ... I didn't say that you being a twat was a new thing. So far as I can see, you've always been one.

Excellent!! The throng will agree on shit that doesn't make sense 'cause they don't like me.....much to my amusement.

In almost all cases, stanker, I'm never the agressor (not that it matters alot).

Seems like someone is a twat if they don't take another's shit. It's like I'm Peerzy or anything.

manker
11-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Yeah ... I didn't say that you being a twat was a new thing. So far as I can see, you've always been one.

Excellent!! The throng will agree on shit that doesn't make sense 'cause they don't like me.....much to my amusement.

In almost all cases, stanker, I'm never the agressor (not that it matters alot).

Seems like someone is a twat if they don't take another's shit. It's like I'm Peerzy or anything.You're gonna make me cry :cry:

There are loads of members who don't take any shit, a small percentage of them are twats. Some members who are kinda timid are also twats, in my opinion.

Sorry, you can't qualify you being a twat by painting it a different shade and saying people think that you're a twat because you don't take any crap from them. It's not, many people gain respect instead of garnering ridicule by standing up for themselves.

Folk think you're a twat because you're a twat ... not sure if I can make it any more plain.

Busyman
11-14-2005, 03:19 PM

Seems like someone is a twat if they don't take another's shit. It's like I'm Peerzy or anything.You're gonna make me cry :cry:

There are loads of members who don't take any shit, a small percentage of them are twats. Some members who are kinda timid are also twats, in my opinion.

Sorry, you can't qualify you being a twat by painting it a different shade and saying people think that you're a twat because you don't take any crap from them. It's not, many people gain respect instead of garnering ridicule by standing up for themselves.

Folk think you're a twat because you're a twat ... not sure if I can make it any more plain.
but, but, but.....I don't care.:(

Besides don't cry over this. I mean you already like things inserted in your ass, thumb-up-the-arse-boy.

enoughfakefiles
11-14-2005, 03:20 PM
You're gonna make me cry :cry:

You sound like you do there busy, you keep saying it sooooooooooooooooooo much.

manker
11-14-2005, 03:21 PM
So stop trying to change my opinion that you're a twat, arse.

manker
11-14-2005, 03:23 PM
Hehe, just noticed that Busy has altered my name in the quotes and called me stanker.

it's so sweet but once more:

Busyman
11-14-2005, 03:23 PM

You sound like you do there busy, you keep saying it sooooooooooooooooooo much.
What...that I don't care?:ermm:

I don't care.

I really don't care.

Did I mention I don't care?

edit: Aww man, I said it.:(

Busyman
11-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Hehe, just noticed that Busy has altered my name in the quotes and called me stanker.

The thing is, mank, I don't have to clutch at straws.

If folks like calling me gay for saying a haircuts name when you are the one liking getting your ass punished by someone's thumb then those folks are flunkies. Simple as that. My opinions or stances don't change to appease people.:ermm:

Ok thumbass, thumbass?

manker
11-14-2005, 03:38 PM

If folks like calling me gay for saying a haircuts name when you are the one liking getting your ass punished by someone's thumb then those folks are flunkies. Simple as that. My opinions or stances don't change to appease people.:ermm:

Ok thumbass, thumbass?Why would what I get done to me alter what people think about you. Are you mental :blink:

Notice how I don't try to change your perception that a bloke is gay if he once had a woman's digit up his arse. Even though you've made multiple references to it. And even go so far as to perpetuate it by making references to having pink bows tied in my hair and taking hours to straighten it.

Now that's not caring.

Mr JP Fugley
11-14-2005, 03:48 PM
We should have a poll. How many times has Busyman said that manker is gay because he (manker) likes to have intercourse with women.

Re-arrange into a well known phrase, or saying - One Pony Trick

Busyman
11-14-2005, 03:50 PM

Ok thumbass, thumbass?Why would what I get done to me alter what people think about you. Are you mental :blink:

Notice how I don't try to change your perception that a bloke is gay if he once had a woman's digit up his arse. Even though you've made multiple references to it. And even go so far as to perpetuate it by making references to having pink bows tied in my hair and taking hours to straighten it.

Now that's not caring.
Uh yeah...you can't change the perception, thumbass.:huh: There is nothing you can say.

I don't know what you are on about with the pink bows reference. You must be getting what I say mixed up your life.:blink:

Busyman
11-14-2005, 03:52 PM
We should have a poll. How many times has Busyman said that manker is gay because he (manker) likes to have intercourse with women.

Ahhh....here's another......JPaul.

Are you talking about manker liking thumbs in his ass? :lol: :lol: :lol: (intercourse?:lol: )

Damn I remember an entire poll regarding much less.

Mr JP Fugley
11-14-2005, 03:55 PM

Are you talking about manker liking thumbs in his ass? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you larf at yourself because no-one else does.

manker
11-14-2005, 03:56 PM
Why would what I get done to me alter what people think about you. Are you mental :blink:

Now that's not caring.
Uh yeah...you can't change the perception, thumbass.:huh: There is nothing you say.

I don't know what you are on about with the pink bows reference. You must be getting what I say mixed up your life.:blink:What the fuck?

Usually I abbreviate what the fuck to wtf but in this case I chose not to for emphasis.

The reason being is that I honestly cannot extract a single semblance of a glimmer of a murmer of any coherent thought process behind that post.

Busyman
11-14-2005, 03:57 PM

Are you talking about manker liking thumbs in his ass? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm actually laughing at you while posting but putting a smiley between every word would take me over the image limit.

You don't even sugarcoat well.

Busyman
11-14-2005, 04:00 PM
Uh yeah...you can't change the perception, thumbass.:huh: There is nothing you say.

I don't know what you are on about with the pink bows reference. You must be getting what I say mixed up your life.:blink:What the fuck?

Ususally I abbreviate what the fuck to wtf but in this case I chose not to for emphasis.

The reason being is that I honestly cannot extract a single semblance of a glimmer of a murmer of any coherent thought process behind that post.
Read it again.

I never made references to the pink bows in your hair.:blink:

Sounds like something you came up with....I wonder where?:huh:

Wtf indeed.

manker
11-14-2005, 04:01 PM
I'm actually laughing at you while posting but putting a smiley between every word would take me over the image limit.

You don't even sugarcoat well.Do your workmates in the telephone factory think you're a mentalist because you laugh in between typing each word.

Barbarossa
11-14-2005, 04:03 PM
I've read it 4 times and it still makes absolutely no sense to me. You're flogging that "missing the words out rod" like a dead horse...

Busyman
11-14-2005, 04:06 PM
I've read it 4 times and it still makes absolutely no sense to me. You're flogging that "missing the words out rod" like a dead horse...
My bad. I added "can" since you read it 4 times. :huh:

manker
11-14-2005, 04:06 PM
What the fuck?

Ususally I abbreviate what the fuck to wtf but in this case I chose not to for emphasis.

Read it again.

Wtf indeed.Yeah, I wrote it about myself. That's what I said. I said that I even go as far as to seemingly perpetuate the (wholly believable, btw) notion that I'm gay by making posts about having pink bows in my hair.

I thought it epitomises not caring if people think you're gay.

So I made a post to that effect, contrasting it with your own particular brand of, ahem, not caring.

ziggyjuarez
11-14-2005, 04:07 PM
Internet fight?Im sure busyman is in it and i agree with him : /

manker
11-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Internet fight?Im sure busyman is in it and i agree with him : /:lol: :01:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
11-14-2005, 04:10 PM
If the gay community could just stop the infighting, they could achieve sooooo much!

Barbarossa
11-14-2005, 04:11 PM

1 out of 2 is a start...

Now if you put in the word "with" between "mixed up" and "your life" we're in business... :dabs:

manker
11-14-2005, 04:13 PM
Still bears absolutely no relation to the questions and points I posed in the post he's replying to, tho'.

sArA
11-14-2005, 04:13 PM
@ busyman and manker......GET A ROOM!!! :lol: :lol:

edit...can I watch? :w00t: :blushing:

Busyman
11-14-2005, 04:15 PM
Read it again.

Wtf indeed.Yeah, I wrote it about myself. That's what I said. I said that I even go as far as to seemingly perpetuate the (wholly believable, btw) notion that I'm gay by making posts about having pink bows in my hair.

So I made a post to that effect, contrasting it with your own particular brand of, ahem, not caring.
:blink:

Even though you've made multiple references to it.

Ok I'm with you there. You are referring to me, Busyman

And even go so far as to perpetuate it by making references to having pink bows tied in my hair and taking hours to straighten it.

Direction hasn't changed as to whom you're referring.

Wtf?

Besides that, it's ok mank. I know many folks that put themselves out there and have to go along.

There's nothing you can say so your best course of action is to so-call take part in self-pwnage after the initial self-pwnage.

Nice goin'.;)

manker
11-14-2005, 04:15 PM
@ busyman and manker......GET A ROOM!!! :lol: :lol:Shhh, I'm entertaining millions on the interweb.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
11-14-2005, 04:16 PM

Can we go ahead and create a new section, please? We can call it Mank & B's House of Pillow Biting...

Barbarossa
11-14-2005, 04:18 PM

Can we go ahead and create a new section, please? We can call it Mank & B's House of Pillow Biting...

Gets a thumbs up from me... :dabs:

Busyman
11-14-2005, 04:18 PM

1 out of 2 is a start...

Now if you put in the word "with" between "mixed up" and "your life" we're in business... :dabs:
Oh just as I thought.

You did know what was implied. I always knew you did.:ermm:

Busyman
11-14-2005, 04:19 PM

:angry:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
11-14-2005, 04:22 PM
:angry:

Shush you big fag you.

manker
11-14-2005, 04:30 PM
I'd be the daddy :naughty:

Busyman
11-14-2005, 04:39 PM
I'd be the daddy :naughty:
Not if your history serves correctly, thumbass.:P

I wouldn't be there. :snooty:

Gripper
11-14-2005, 04:42 PM
I'm so glad I've never posted anything remotely "camp".

Blythorama
11-14-2005, 05:04 PM

Many men find it extremely pleasurable to have a finger (or thumb) inserted into their rectum during sexual intercourse with a woman. It stimulates the male g-spot (actually the prostate) and can lead to longer, stronger orgasms. This liking of a powerful orgasm and being comfortable enough with ones partner and ones body to get what one wants doesn't mean one is gay. Unless your definition of gay is "liking things up yer arse".

Personally I always thought being gay meant a romantic and sexual attraction to the same sex.

Gripper
11-14-2005, 05:20 PM

Many men find it extremely pleasurable to have a finger (or thumb) inserted into their rectum during sexual intercourse with a woman. It stimulates the male g-spot (actually the prostate) and can lead to longer, stronger orgasms. This liking of a powerful orgasm and being comfortable enough with ones partner and ones body to get what one wants doesn't mean one is gay. Unless your definition of gay is "liking things up yer arse".

Personally I always thought being gay meant a romantic and sexual attraction to the same sex.

I always wondered about that,thanks for clarifying:)

Busyman
11-14-2005, 05:38 PM

I always wondered about that,thanks for clarifying:)
Post 157 and 159.

Gripper
11-14-2005, 05:44 PM
If you thinking I'm trolling through this stupid thread again you must be gay :) sorry meant mad

Busyman
11-14-2005, 05:49 PM
If you thinking I'm trolling through this stupid thread again you must be gay :) sorry meant mad
Ok then....Sara said what Blyth said but Sara said it back on the 11th.

I then said that semen samples are collected by stimulating the prostate sans the jerking off.

BusyStenographer.

manker
11-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Yeah, I wrote it about myself. That's what I said. I said that I even go as far as to seemingly perpetuate the (wholly believable, btw) notion that I'm gay by making posts about having pink bows in my hair.

And even go so far as to perpetuate it by making references to having pink bows tied in my hair and taking hours to straighten it.

Wtf?

Besides that, it's ok mank. I know many folks that put themselves out there and have to go along.

There's nothing you can say so your best course of action is to so-call take part in self-pwnage after the initial self-pwnage.

Nice goin'.;)I was referring to the time I said about it, you never said that I wore bows in my hair. Even allowing for my slightly imprecise starting of a new sentence with a conjunction, it should have been painfully obvious to whom I was referring - even to an idiot.

I put myself out there(?) all the time with pseudo-gay comments to my friends on here, why should now be any different. Self-pwnage is only so if it's not deliberate. I quite obviously don't mind participating in a bit of homo-erotic innuendo, since I do it all the time.

I'm quite comfortable with my sexuality, so are the other people who indulge me on this forum - this is in direct contrast with you.

You're so insecure that when I say that wearing an Even Steven with a Temp Taper Fade in the back is gay, you take great pains to point out that a haircut doesn't make you gay.

O RLY!?!?

We all knew that, what's funny is your reaction to a simple piss take.

Only a gay man embarrassed about his sexuality to the extent that he hides it from people would react like that.

Blythorama
11-14-2005, 06:45 PM

I did not realise it was wrong to reiterate a valid point during a discussion. I do apologise.

I was also pointing out that the definition of gay isn't "liking things up ones anus", but rather feeling an attraction to members of the same sex.

Gosh I am sorry, I am repeating myself again. Please do point that out won't you?

manker
11-14-2005, 06:52 PM
I was also pointing out that the definition of gay isn't "liking things up ones anus", but rather feeling an attraction to members of the same sex. Not sure if he gets it, Blyth.

It quite a complicated concept to get your head around if you're a moron.

Busyman
11-14-2005, 06:52 PM

Wtf?

Nice goin'.;)I was referring to the time I said about it, you never said that I wore bows in my hair. Even allowing for my slightly imprecise starting of a new sentence with a conjunction, it should have been painfully obvious to whom I was referring - even to an idiot.

No, no, mank. It's the same shit you like to point out in other's posts. The difference this time is that your post actually made sense the way you posted it. It just wasn't what you wanted to say (and you're a nutjob).:ermm: Grammamamarian? Not.

I put myself out there(?) all the time with pseudo-gay comments to my friends on here, why should now be any different. Self-pwnage is only so if it's not deliberate. I quite obviously don't mind participating in a bit of homo-erotic innuendo, since I do it all the time.

I'm quite comfortable with my sexuality, so are the other people who indulge me on this forum - this is in direct contrast with you.

You're so insecure that when I say that wearing an Even Steven with a Temp Taper Fade in the back is gay, you take great pains to point out that a haircut doesn't make you gay.

O RLY!?!?

We all knew that, what's funny is your reaction to a simple piss take.

Only a gay man embarrassed about his sexuality to the extent that he hides it from people would react like that.
Only a gay man goes through great pains to, after admitting it felt good to have a thumb up the ass, "grasps at straws" to say a person saying a haircuts name is gay, can't come up with anything else so has to go along with the "piss take".

I'm not reacting badly to jokes about naming a haircut. I'm laughing at you even trying to inact pwnage when you are guilty of being fingerfudgesickled.
First, you say it's gay to use the name of a haircut. Next it's insecurity. Am I supposed go along with your jokes instead of firing back? That's insecurity?:blink:

It's all jokes on here. If you can handle it, I sure can. Either way, this is lightweight and you're a thumbass, thumbass. :ermm:

manker
11-14-2005, 06:56 PM
I'm not reacting badly to jokes about naming a haircut.Of course you're not, diddums. You say what you wanna.

I think I'll have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up :)

Busyman
11-14-2005, 06:56 PM

I did not realise it was wrong to reiterate a valid point during a discussion. I do apologise.

I was also pointing out that the definition of gay isn't "liking things up ones anus", but rather feeling an attraction to members of the same sex.

Gosh I am sorry, I am repeating myself again. Please do point that out won't you?
You repeated yourself.

YW.

Busyman
11-14-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm not reacting badly to jokes about naming a haircut.Of course you're not, diddums. You say what you wanna.

I think I'll have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up :)
Ok thumbass, thumbass. ;)

Busyman
11-14-2005, 06:59 PM
I was also pointing out that the definition of gay isn't "liking things up ones anus", but rather feeling an attraction to members of the same sex. Not sure if he gets it, Blyth.

I'm sure you get it, thumbass, while on teh path to teh gheyetty.

manker
11-14-2005, 07:01 PM
See, he doesn't get it.

Being a moron is not all ludo and sweet tea :no:

Blythorama
11-14-2005, 07:03 PM

It's a shame really. I thought I had quite a good point. You mean I expended a braincell for nothing? Crap.

Busyman
11-14-2005, 07:04 PM
See, he doesn't get it.

See, you do get it.

It's all donuts and chocalate for you.

Busyman
11-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Not sure if he gets it, Blyth.

It's a shame really. I thought I had quite a good point. You mean I expended a braincell for nothing? Crap.
No, I thought you brought exciting and new information to alot of people actually.

Keep up the good work.:)

Blythorama
11-14-2005, 07:07 PM
See, he doesn't get it.

Do they have "Care in the Community" in the USA? :blink:

I wish I was a gay man sometimes. They've got it sweet. Apart from the homophobia and prejudice of course.

manker
11-14-2005, 07:09 PM

Re-arrange into a well known phrase, or saying - One Pony TrickI think about ten - maybe eleven now, mate.

Jolly interesting :lookaroun

Blythorama
11-14-2005, 07:11 PM

Re-arrange into a well known phrase, or saying - One Pony TrickI think about ten - maybe eleven now, mate.

The number of times he has called manker a Thumbass is also quite impressive. :w00t:

manker
11-14-2005, 07:12 PM
See, he doesn't get it.

I wish I was a gay man sometimes. They've got it sweet. Apart from the homophobia and prejudice of course.I think they send them out to work in telephone factories, a bit like Remploy over here - except with computer access.

Can you think of anyone else who wouldn't be able to understand what you wrote; 'the definition of gay isn't "liking things up ones anus", but rather feeling an attraction to members of the same sex'.

Okay, the question is rhetorical but I do feel a pang of sympathy for Busy. How must he fare irl :(

manker
11-14-2005, 07:13 PM
See, he doesn't get it.

See, you do get it.

It's all donuts and chocalate for you.You're just copying the theme of what I wrote.

Oddball :blink:

Busyman
11-14-2005, 07:14 PM
See, you do get it.

It's all donuts and chocalate for you.You're just copying the theme of what I wrote.
:O

Busyman
11-14-2005, 07:18 PM

I say zero times.

Someone make a poll.

Blythorama
11-14-2005, 07:20 PM
I think they send them out to work in telephone factories, a bit like Remploy over here - except with computer access.

Can you think of anyone else who wouldn't be able to understand what you wrote; 'the definition of gay isn't "liking things up ones anus", but rather feeling an attraction to members of the same sex'.

Okay, the question is rhetorical but I do feel a pang of sympathy for Busy. How must he fare irl :(

:lol:

Ok, my blind illiterate cousin who can only understand cantonese might have a spot of bother.

I have no sympathy for people who make themselves into morons by their sheer stubborness to remain ignorant and closed-minded. You are a better person than I, manker. :lol:

Busyman
11-14-2005, 07:23 PM

I wish I was a gay man sometimes. They've got it sweet. Apart from the homophobia and prejudice of course.I think they send them out to work in telephone factories, a bit like Remploy over here - except with computer access.

I'd fare as well as someone explaining that it's not gay to say the name of a haircut 'cause gay is attraction to the same sex......:1eye:

I'd fare as well as Captain Obvious, tbh.

enoughfakefiles
11-14-2005, 07:23 PM
I think about ten - maybe eleven now, mate.

I say zero times.

Someone make a poll.

Your allowed to make two polls a day you know.:rolleyes:

manker
11-14-2005, 07:25 PM
I think they send them out to work in telephone factories, a bit like Remploy over here - except with computer access.

Ok, my blind illiterate cousin who can only understand cantonese might have a spot of bother.

I have no sympathy for people who make themselves into morons by their sheer stubborness to remain ignorant and closed-minded. You are a better person than I, manker. :lol:Meh, I said it thro' the side of my mouth :naughty:

I gotta go pick the little 'un up from my Mam's now but how did your weekend go? Had a good time, I trust.

Blythorama
11-14-2005, 07:28 PM

I have no sympathy for people who make themselves into morons by their sheer stubborness to remain ignorant and closed-minded. You are a better person than I, manker. :lol:Meh, I said it thro' the side of my mouth :naughty:

I gotta go pick the little 'un up from my Mam's now but how did your weekend go? Had a good time, I trust.

Oo ay! I certainly did. :naughty:

Busyman
11-14-2005, 07:29 PM
I say zero times.

Someone make a poll.

Your allowed to make two polls a day you know.:rolleyes:
Mmk.

manker
11-14-2005, 07:31 PM
Meh, I said it thro' the side of my mouth :naughty:

Oo ay! I certainly did. :naughty:Sounds interesting, we all need a bit eyebrow hawtness in our lives :naughty:

Speak to you tomorrow, if you're on here.

I'm orf.

Gripper
11-14-2005, 07:37 PM
Is a poll the same as a rod?

Blythorama
11-14-2005, 07:43 PM
Oo ay! I certainly did. :naughty:Sounds interesting, we all need a bit eyebrow hawtness in our lives :naughty:

Speak to you tomorrow, if you're on here.

I'm orf.

Not often at the moment. I'm on call for the next month. But I'll pm you my gossip. :naughty:

Busyman
11-14-2005, 08:09 PM
:shifty:

brotherdoobie
11-14-2005, 09:28 PM

Why don't you ask him?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/eye.gif

Peace bd