PDA

View Full Version : dvd generator

scribblec
11-07-2005, 08:21 PM
i basically patching up pro evo 5 ive busted the iso patched the file and now i need a program to make it back into an iso, ive heard of cd dvd generator but cant find it anywhere , does anyone know where i could get (pm) or an alternative?

Skiz
11-07-2005, 08:42 PM
i basically patching up pro evo 5 ive busted the iso patched the file and now i need a program to make it back into an iso, ive heard of cd dvd generator but cant find it anywhere , does anyone know where i could get (pm) or an alternative?

What is the file now?

scribblec
11-07-2005, 08:58 PM
its lots of differet afs files. looks exactly what an iso does wen u open it up with winrar but winraring the file back up doesnt work.

{I}{K}{E}
11-07-2005, 09:30 PM
MagicISO

scribblec
11-07-2005, 09:44 PM
MagicISO

ive got that installed but dont know how to create an image of it.

its a ps2 game btw if i havent said already :P

orcutt989
11-07-2005, 10:53 PM
Get a program called Ultra ISO, it works just like WINRAr or WINZIP or some packaging program. Just insert files, and then save as ISO. But why do you want the ISO? The only purpose of having an ISO on your computer is for efficient transfering over the internet, or mountin on your computer. Burning a disk image and burning a bunch of files as data to a CD ends up as the same exact thing, unless there is some sort of copy protection built onto the ISO, but I dont think that even works. And anyways, you are creating your OWN ISO file, so protection isnt even a thing to think about. So just burn the data to a CD, and it will work just the same.

scribblec
11-07-2005, 11:23 PM
used the magiciso method, my ps2 goes its not a valid game so i must be doing something wrong

fkdup74
11-08-2005, 02:02 PM
is your PS2 modded?
I was always told you can't play a burned game on Playstation w/o a mod chip...

scribblec
11-08-2005, 11:46 PM
fkdup are you kidding me? whould i try to play a copy without a form of way to play pirates?

im using the swap magic way and just need this program, im getting it on bt but theres only one seeder who keeps disapearing its at like 98 percent