PDA

View Full Version : Woah...

ziggyjuarez
11-08-2005, 04:29 AM
Earlyer today i almost got in a fist fight with my aunt:unsure:
i was about to get into the shower but i was talking to my mom.
I put my hand on the wall and knocked off some wall ornament (flower thingy)
My aunt said to watch out,the thing cost money.she said it lyke a real smartass.
i said "you know what an accident is?"
my aunt said "yeah but it cost money"
Well i Did'nt feel like backing down.:dry:
We were a face to face talking shit to each other.(fuck you,shut up etc.)
Then she started to talk about how luck i was becuase i was not her son because she would knock me out.I dint get made i was just smileing talking
shit back to her.
Then she started to call me a drop out nobody.And how i'm not going to be nobody.
I was like 1second away from puching her right in her face.
She ageed to fuck off.
She's gone now.Im happy.listing to MF domm:lookaroun
Good Ending. :01:

Guyver
11-08-2005, 04:45 AM
whoa, i would have smacked her ass silly lol

Virtualbody1234
11-08-2005, 06:05 AM
You should be more careful with flowery ornaments.

Barbarossa
11-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Then she started to call me a drop out nobody.And how i'm not going to be nobody.

That's a bit below the belt.. why would she say that? :huh:

Blythorama
11-08-2005, 10:28 AM
And how i'm not going to be nobody.
:01:

Double negative=You'll be somebody.

Don't let her get to you. She's probably just bitter that she can't afford flowery ornaments herself.

ziggyjuarez
11-08-2005, 10:30 AM
And how i'm not going to be nobody.
:01:

Don't let her get to you. She's probably just bitter that she can't afford flowery ornaments herself.
there is no question that you are manker.:rolleyes:

Guillaume
11-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Awww, the joys of being 16. :01:

manker
11-08-2005, 10:42 AM

there is no question that you are manker.:rolleyes:No. I would have called you an arse as well for almost getting into a fist fight with a middle aged woman.

Geptard.

Guillaume
11-08-2005, 10:44 AM
there is no question that you are manker.:rolleyes:No. I would have called you an arse as well for almost getting into a fist fight with a middle aged woman.

Geptard.
And reminded him that sentences begin with a capital letter. :shifty:

Blythorama
11-08-2005, 10:45 AM

there is no question that you are manker.:rolleyes:

No, he would have called you an arse for almost getting into a fist fight with a middle aged woman.

and I have nicer, non-offensive, pants.

manker
11-08-2005, 10:49 AM
and I have nicer, non-offensive, pants.Which we still haven't seen any evidence of :fist:

I think you must wear granny knickers :schnauz:

ziggyjuarez
11-08-2005, 10:49 AM
So manker believes i was not justified?
*This is where Busyman come in and states his agreeable view and places him high in E-penuis rank.

ziggyjuarez
11-08-2005, 10:51 AM
and I have nicer, non-offensive, pants.Which we still haven't seen any evidence of :fist:

What account uses IE or FF?

Blythorama
11-08-2005, 10:55 AM

No, I wear NICE pants thank-you. Its just that I have a professional reputation to uphold. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus I haven't got around to taking pictures of myself in my pants and I no-longer have anyone to take them for me. Sob.

Plus the camera would explode at the extreme hotness of my pant-clad nether regions....

Barbarossa
11-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Plus the camera would explode at the extreme hotness of my pant-clad nether regions....

This is great :01:

ziggyjuarez
11-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Which we still haven't seen any evidence of :fist:

No, I wear NICE pants thank-you. Its just that I have a professional reputation to uphold. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus I haven't got around to taking pictures of myself in my pants and I no-longer have anyone to take them for me. Sob.

your post i useless without pics

manker
11-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Plus the camera would explode at the extreme hotness of my pant-clad nether regions....You can get cream for that :lookaroun

Blythorama
11-08-2005, 10:58 AM
*This is where Busyman come in and states his agreeable view and places him high in E-penuis rank.

I think it must have been extremely irritating to have her shout at you, but it would have irritated her far more if you had risen above it and not gotten angry yourself. She was obviously spoiling for a fight and you gave her what she wanted. Smile at your enemies... it really confuses them. :D

Blythorama
11-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Boys....sigh!

Busyman has an e-penis or IS an e-penis?

manker
11-08-2005, 11:00 AM
*This is where Busyman come in and states his agreeable view and places him high in E-penuis rank.Obviously, I'm right but I agree with your assertion that Busyman won't see anything wrong with cursing at and almost punching an elder relative.

As to the e-penis; I've got the girth but he spends more time polishing his :schnauz:

ziggyjuarez
11-08-2005, 11:03 AM
Seems your other half is disagreeing with you manka

GepperRankins
11-08-2005, 12:36 PM
you know what an accident is?

i hope you said it like a prison break threat :dabs:

Gripper
11-08-2005, 03:10 PM
You should have dropped your towel and said "this is an accident waiting to happen",that would have shut her up.
unless you have a small penis then it may have backfired.

ziggyjuarez
11-08-2005, 09:01 PM
you know what an accident is?

i hope you said it like a prison break threat :dabs:
lol

Wolfmight
11-09-2005, 03:43 AM
I think that's mankind's one bullshit. The inconvenience of money being placed on top of everything else. People would kill for the American dollar.

For example: Imagine if someone took $10 from you? Now $40. Now $80. Wouldn't you become more angry as the money grows larger? Hell, $200 is enough to cause a nervous breakdown.

Barbarossa
11-09-2005, 12:43 PM
I think that's mankind's one bullshit. The inconvenience of money being placed on top of everything else. People would kill for the American dollar.

For example: Imagine if someone took $10 from you? Now $40. Now $80. Wouldn't you become more angry as the money grows larger? Hell, $200 is enough to cause a nervous breakdown.

Deep, man, deep. ... :blink:

GepperRankins
11-09-2005, 01:09 PM
make it an mp3

maebach
11-23-2005, 08:22 PM
I agree. Your last one was a hit.

ziggyjuarez
11-23-2005, 09:53 PM
I agree. Your last one was a hit.
wat?

ziggyjuarez
11-23-2005, 09:53 PM
make it an mp3
you talking to me.and what are you talking about?

GepperRankins
11-23-2005, 10:17 PM
make it an mp3
you talking to me.and what are you talking about?
can't remebre. my memory is lyke 20 seconds

vidcc
11-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Good job you didn't hit her, can you imagine the ribbing you would have to take from everyone that knows you after she pulled your pants down and whipped your ass.....do you think that info wouldn't make it onto "the street" :shifty:

ziggyjuarez
11-23-2005, 10:55 PM
:unsure: