PDA

View Full Version : I hate my fcking life

Seedler
11-09-2005, 03:22 AM
I hate my fcking life. I’m 15, asian and I’m in gr10. I ace school easy with 95+ average. I play sports and am more fit than maebach (maebach has titties, trust me I’ve seen them). Like all asians, I’m only gifted, with IQ like 140ish but not a fcking genius with 150+ IQ. I’m pro at piano. My parents want to be a fckin gayass motherfckin doctor or lawyer, but I don’t wanna be a fckin 6 inch dick dentists. Wait a sec fck that’s me. See, my life sux. Having a 6 inch cock makes me insecure and I fckin hate it. I’m gonna ace school easy, probably get a girl with no problem and end up in life as a business dude or dentist. Fck that sux motherfckin balls. I don’t wanna live this fckin boring life, I hate my life and I wanna star in Terminator 9 and shit, so I can shoot fckin robots and look cool and bang lots of chicks. That be cool. But no…I’m asian and I’m gonna be a fckin gayass dermatologist. Fck my life sux. Your life cant suck more than this. Fck it be cool just not being pressured so much by my parents and fckin waste myself once in a while...BUT NOOOO... I gotta be a goody goody and if I got drunk and shit and came home my parents will like skin my alive and fckin put me into a hole so fckin deep and dark I wont even be able to see my 6 inch cock and play with it. Fck that sux.

colt45joe
11-09-2005, 03:23 AM
:unsure:

¬_¬

GepperRankins
11-09-2005, 03:24 AM
we need that as an mp3 *dabs

Wolfmight
11-09-2005, 03:27 AM
If you want to be in movies, try it out. There are plenty of small productions going on all the time and if your the most common man for the job, the big guys will want you in their movies too. Be in many small movies and big ones will come their way from seekers.

BigBank_Hank
11-09-2005, 03:29 AM
I hate it when people type in word blocks.

ziggyjuarez
11-09-2005, 03:32 AM
I also have a 6inch cock....no joke

Wolfmight
11-09-2005, 03:34 AM
I have noticed most depressing posts are always in "chunk" form. Like a brick thrown to your face whilst reading.

Wolfmight
11-09-2005, 03:35 AM
I also have a 6inch cock....no joke
Why'd he mention something so average in the first place...

Seedler
11-09-2005, 03:40 AM
ahh i think asians on this forum feel the same way, like linkin park. If he doesn't then he's been westernized and brainwashed, thus becoming a retarded traitor to the motherland trying to either be ganster or white. And I don't usually type word blocks and use run on sentences, but tonight i'm just pissed off and couldn't care less

Samurai
11-09-2005, 03:42 AM
oh shut up

Seedler
11-09-2005, 03:46 AM
oh shut up

fck you you 2 inch dick homosexual arab

MagicNakor
11-09-2005, 03:48 AM
I'm not sure where you're living Seedler, but if you're in Vancouver or Toronto, it'd be fairly easy for you to get into some indie and/or film student movies. Gotta start somewhere.

:shuriken:

GepperRankins
11-09-2005, 03:58 AM
I have noticed most depressing posts are always in "chunk" form. Like a brick thrown to your face whilst reading.
it's like a soliloquy. i think they rawk :happy:

Wolfmight
11-09-2005, 04:01 AM
it's like a soliloquy. i think they rawk :happy:
ah, the method of blowing off steam without pause.

:artist:

so·lil·o·quy (sə-lĭl'ə-kwē) pronunciation
n., pl. -quies.

1. A dramatic or literary form of discourse in which a character talks to himself or herself or reveals his or her thoughts without addressing a listener.
2. A specific speech or piece of writing in this form of discourse.
2. The act of speaking to oneself.

GepperRankins
11-09-2005, 04:03 AM
we should all do like an mp3 of our own. they would rawk

Wolfmight
11-09-2005, 04:04 AM
we should all do like an mp3 of our own. they would rawk
host em all on "putfile.com"...in a single thread upon this forum. Whilst we yet ponder till it happends.

ziggyjuarez
11-09-2005, 04:09 AM
make a thread

Rip The Jacker
11-09-2005, 04:28 AM
Me too.

Monkeee
11-09-2005, 05:22 AM
I hate my fcking life. I’m 15, asian and I’m in gr10. I ace school easy with 95+ average. I play sports and am more fit than maebach (maebach has titties, trust me I’ve seen them). Like all asians, I’m only gifted, with IQ like 140ish but not a fcking genius with 150+ IQ. I’m pro at piano. My parents want to be a fckin gayass motherfckin doctor or lawyer, but I don’t wanna be a fckin 6 inch dick dentists. Wait a sec fck that’s me. See, my life sux. Having a 6 inch cock makes me insecure and I fckin hate it. I’m gonna ace school easy, probably get a girl with no problem and end up in life as a business dude or dentist. Fck that sux motherfckin balls. I don’t wanna live this fckin boring life, I hate my life and I wanna star in Terminator 9 and shit, so I can shoot fckin robots and look cool and bang lots of chicks. That be cool. But no…I’m asian and I’m gonna be a fckin gayass dermatologist. Fck my life sux. Your life cant suck more than this. Fck it be cool just not being pressured so much by my parents and fckin waste myself once in a while...BUT NOOOO... I gotta be a goody goody and if I got drunk and shit and came home my parents will like skin my alive and fckin put me into a hole so fckin deep and dark I wont even be able to see my 6 inch cock and play with it. Fck that sux.

cooool we have so much in common!!!

manker
11-09-2005, 12:04 PM
maebach > Seedler.

FYI.

Barbarossa
11-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Nobody likes a moaning whinger.

manker
11-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Nobody likes a moaning whinger.Yeah, especially 15 year old moaning whingers.

It's not like they're even slightly important.

Smith
11-09-2005, 01:02 PM
If you dont like life, kill yourself and get it over with. If not, then go out and do something new.

asmithz
11-09-2005, 01:04 PM
If you dont like life, kill yourself and get it over with. If not, then go out and do something new.

noice

But that guy needs to stop being gay seriouly. He's life is great. Mabey he should kil himself if he think it sucks. :lol:

GepperRankins
11-09-2005, 01:04 PM
do it on tape though. me and bob made a deal. if ever one of us gets seriously fucked up, like dead. the other has to take pictures :dabs:

enoughfakefiles
11-09-2005, 01:06 PM
do it on tape though. me and bob made a deal. if ever one of us gets seriously fucked up, like dead. the other has to take pictures :dabs:

Better not get the dead one to take them.:rolleyes:

Barbarossa
11-09-2005, 01:08 PM

Or at least make sure the camera has auto-focus, because otherwise they'll never come out.

enoughfakefiles
11-09-2005, 01:10 PM

Or at least make sure the camera has auto-focus, because otherwise they'll never come out.

Which one do you think will caome out first, dave of bob.

Maybe a poll is in order.

GepperRankins
11-09-2005, 01:11 PM
him. i tend to not do as much stupid shit

Busyman
11-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Hmmm...I knew folks like you in high school. Live in a nice house, have good parents, have money....yet you have all these problems. STFU.

I grew up n a shit neighborhood, still did good in school, and you complain 'cause your parents pressure you about doing well and you wanting to be a movie star. Wahhhhhhhhhhh.

You are a joke. Folks like yourself need to be stuck in hole and then let out a week later so you'd appreciate whatcha got staring you in the fucking face everyday.

You are a gifted dunce. Get your head outta your ass.

Gemby!
11-09-2005, 04:02 PM

your personal ad sucks

Samurai
11-09-2005, 04:03 PM
http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/44/rememberkids1yd.gif

Busyman
11-09-2005, 04:05 PM

your personal ad sucks

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya'll are killing me. Both a youz!!:lol: :lol:

Barbarossa
11-09-2005, 04:05 PM

your personal ad sucks

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If this wasn't already the funniest day ever, that would have made it so! ;)

Gemby!
11-09-2005, 04:13 PM
:blushing:

Gripper
11-09-2005, 04:34 PM
All 15 year olds rebel,its a personal perspective,he's got caring parents,above average intelligence...needs a new hobby...take up martial arts,blow off some steam,learn some disipline and internal peace....chill

Barbarossa
11-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Or just go get yourself laid. :dry:

asmithz
11-09-2005, 04:44 PM
All 15 year olds rebel,its a personal perspective,he's got caring parents,above average intelligence...needs a new hobby...take up martial arts,blow off some steam,learn some disipline and internal peace....chill

Good Advice

[QUOTE]Or just go get yourself laid. images/smilies/dry.gif[QUOTE]

That to is good advice :P

Proper Bo
11-09-2005, 05:16 PM
I liked the bit about being a traitor to the motherland, if you like it that much, why not get the fuck back over there?

ziggyjuarez
11-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Oww.That would hurt:lookaroun

Gripper
11-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Not for long and unless someone found you,you'd not know about it.

ziggyjuarez
11-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Not for long and unless someone found you,you'd not know about it.
Cool:lookaroun

ziggyjuarez
11-09-2005, 05:56 PM
rly?

Smith
11-10-2005, 09:52 PM
I think its safe to say we pwned him...

Santa
11-10-2005, 10:17 PM
accept the suck.

maebach
11-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Hey seedler, stfu. Stop whining about your cok. When you marry someone, they dont measure it before you get married. Seriously, you gotta lay off, Just be yourself and everything will fall in place. And I am cooler than you :cool2: (at school).

Like GepperRankins said, make it an Mp3 :lol: and I'm sure genius has an IQ of 180+

enoughfakefiles
11-10-2005, 11:54 PM
Stop whining about your cok. When you marry someone, they dont measure it before you get married.

rly,

Seedler
11-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Hey seedler, stfu. Stop whining about your cok. When you marry someone, they dont measure it before you get married. Seriously, you gotta lay off, Just be yourself and everything will fall in place. And I am cooler than you :cool2: (at school).

Like GepperRankins said, make it an Mp3 :lol: and I'm sure genius has an IQ of 180+

stfu maebach, ur indian so u probably hav a 2 inch cok.
I poon u at school at everything so stfu. biatch. You're such a glasses-wearing nerdy-looking little currying-eating desi.

And you're small cawked. forgot about that.

jk above relax ur cool:rolleyes:

S!X
11-11-2005, 12:02 AM

I poon u at school at everything so stfu. biatch. You're such a glasses-wearing nerdy-looking little currying-eating desi.

All the desi's in my school are FRESH and ghey.

Busyman
11-11-2005, 12:02 AM

Why are you telling everyone he has a small cock?

I thought you two had an agreement not to share ya'll's intiment details.:huh:

Smith
11-11-2005, 12:20 AM

For someone who admitted in this thread that he hates his life even though everything is given to him on a silver platter, you sure do like to talk smack.

Kill yourself...please?:schnauz:

S!X
11-11-2005, 12:21 AM

Will do, Soon one hopes.

maebach
11-11-2005, 01:11 AM

sure. :dry: :unsure:

ziggyjuarez
11-11-2005, 01:18 AM

Will do, Soon one hopes.
Emo

S!X
Will do, Soon one hopes.
Emo

Nope, SRY.

maebach
Will do, Soon one hopes.
Emo

should we smite him?

maebach
11-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Emo

Nope, SRY.

look at the positive side, some girls like emo guys. :)

S!X
11-11-2005, 01:23 AM
Nope, SRY.

Im not emo you fuckin desi.

maebach
11-11-2005, 01:41 AM

I'm offended, I really am. :( :cry:

S!X
11-11-2005, 01:45 AM

I'm offended, I really am. :( :cry:

Good, them my job is done.

Smith
11-11-2005, 01:47 AM
I dont like Emo kids, there constant disrepsect for life pisses me off. I dont know about you guys but I love life...

maebach
11-11-2005, 02:51 AM
good for you, seedler should look up to you

Formula1
11-11-2005, 03:02 AM

listen to slipknot :P
the perfect songs for angst teenage boys ;)

olz
11-11-2005, 03:34 AM
yea shut up

Gary King
11-11-2005, 03:58 AM
Wow. Just wow.

DrBeerMan
11-11-2005, 07:01 AM
a 6inch cock for an asian, Thats Gotta Be a world record, thought they all had 2-3 inchers.

oceansgurlie
11-11-2005, 07:39 AM

I dont like Emo kids, there constant disrepsect for life pisses me off. I dont know about you guys but I love life...

true both of those. sounds spoiled to say that life can't get worse than that. i happen to know a lot of people personally who r in much worser situations

Smith
11-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Exactly, my best friends dad died when she was 7, my other friends mom died when he was 14. We all have problems, and we all get over them. These two people are not ignorant like Seedler.

Samurai
11-11-2005, 02:32 PM
a 6inch cock for an asian, Thats Gotta Be a world record, thought they all had 2-3 inchers.

:lol: Crude, but did make me chortle like this -> :chortle:

manker
11-11-2005, 02:35 PM
Ya know, I thought it was a particularly offensive racist stereotype, but each to his own :dabs:

maebach
11-11-2005, 09:20 PM

all I know is they (Japs/Chinese) make all your video games :snooty:

JPaul
11-11-2005, 09:27 PM
I liked the bit about being a traitor to the motherland, if you like it that much, why not get the fuck back over there?
Do you have a skinhead and a union flag t-shirt at all.

Gripper
11-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Umm Seedler ain't topped himself has he,he ain't come on to tell us how lifes treating him today :)

JPaul
11-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Does anyone actually believe the pish he posted.

enoughfakefiles
11-11-2005, 09:51 PM

Erm......no. I put on par with the pish that lipkin park posted yesterday. Infact it must have been shite because it was removed.FTW:01:

JPaul
11-12-2005, 12:22 AM
I love it when semi-literates tell us how clever they are.

hay, eye aced my exams at 95% coz i is a jeanyus. but feck that coz folk like me, which is t'suck.

thewizeard
11-12-2005, 08:34 AM
Did you know that a dermatologist can bring so much relief to others... Once your testosterone level peaks off, you should feel a lot better and will be able to start directing your thought towards others.
O and that 140 iq...never mind...we cant all form the cream on top of the milk..

Spider_dude
08-31-2006, 01:14 PM
bump

DanB
08-31-2006, 06:29 PM
die

Seedler
08-31-2006, 07:47 PM

Ty. And wow, this thread is still alive.

Barbarossa
09-01-2006, 08:34 AM

Ty. And wow, this thread is still alive.

And wow, so are you :blink:

MCHeshPants420
10-12-2006, 11:27 AM
Bump.

Barbarossa
10-12-2006, 11:50 AM
This thread should be pinned, for n00bs to see first. :happy:

Jagarga
10-12-2006, 11:53 AM
seconded

maebach
10-13-2006, 03:03 AM