PDA

View Full Version : Ntl

DanB
11-11-2005, 11:57 AM
For about the last week all the channels on my set top box have been unlocked, ones I haven't and wouldn't suscribe to like the movie channels & the sky sports channels plus all the others that aren't in the package I'm on. :w00t:

Today I was watching one of the cartoon channels as I'm off work with the manflu when it suddenly froze, when it came back I only had 6 channels available to watch. I got on the phone to the customer services and they told me this was because my a/c had been downgraded as I had forgotten to pay the last 3 months bills :pinch:

They put me through to the credit control dept who old me that even though I paid £16 there and then on the phone they couldn't reconnect me till I had paid it all. I called the bloke a knobber and hung up.

About ten minutes later I went back to the tv and all the channels are there again, even the ones that shouldn't be unlocked as previously mentioned :01:

I think I'm just going to stfu until the I pay the bill and see what happens, although just goes to show they really are a useless bunch of c*nts :lol:

Barbarossa
11-11-2005, 12:00 PM
I might phone up and say "I'm not a subscriber to you or anythin', but I can't seem to pick up any of your channels", to see if they send me a set top box and a wire :01:

Dark Steno
11-11-2005, 01:16 PM
lol

manker
11-11-2005, 01:18 PM
For about the last week all the channels on my set top box have been unlocked, ones I haven't and wouldn't suscribe to like the movie channels & the sky sports channels plus all the others that aren't in the package I'm on. :w00t:

Today I was watching one of the cartoon channels as I'm off work with the manflu when it suddenly froze, when it came back I only had 6 channels available to watch. I got on the phone to the customer services and they told me this was because my a/c had been downgraded as I had forgotten to pay the last 3 months bills :pinch:

They put me through to the credit control dept who old me that even though I paid £16 there and then on the phone they couldn't reconnect me till I had paid it all. I called the bloke a knobber and hung up.

About ten minutes later I went back to the tv and all the channels are there again, even the ones that shouldn't be unlocked as previously mentioned :01:

I think I'm just going to stfu until the I pay the bill and see what happens, although just goes to show they really are a useless bunch of c*nts :lol:Sounds like they duno their arse from their elbow - but in a good way :01:

Spider_dude
11-11-2005, 01:24 PM
:rod:

Dark Steno
11-11-2005, 01:36 PM
:owlorly: