PDA

View Full Version : I was stoned at school

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-13-2005, 12:27 AM
No, not in the good way. :smoke::naughty:

A group of 20 or so people were throwing stones at me in school and chanting "witch" I wasn't aware people still went on "witch hunts" in the 21st century:blink:. Well, it wasn't just "witch", there was some "psycho", "spaz" and "freak" thrown in just for good measure. The school doesn't really care, which really isn't so bad as all they can do is make it worse.

So...how's everyone on the board then? :w00t:

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 12:29 AM
pishe ftw!1

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-13-2005, 12:46 AM
What does that mean?

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 12:48 AM
yuo aksed how everyonew as, i tlod you how i am

Lilmiss
11-13-2005, 12:52 AM
oh no, you poor soul. :O :cry:

just remember you don't have long left at school, and will be raking in the cash as an artist somewhere while they claim their child support.

hope you ok. :unsure:

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-13-2005, 12:53 AM
I'm fine, missie, thank you :happy: . You got that tatoo yet?

Guyver
11-13-2005, 01:00 AM
Iv been stoned at school, the good way lolhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/smoke.gif

heh heh heh and ma right now

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-13-2005, 01:02 AM
Yes, your signature suggests so.

Guyver
11-13-2005, 01:04 AM
Yes, your signature suggests so.
YOU SHOULD HAVE TURNED ALL THOSE PEOPLE INTO DANCING LEPRECHAUNS!!

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 01:05 AM
dont yuo just hate drug-bores? weed this, dope taht, im so cool, dude, etc

Mr JP Fugley
11-13-2005, 01:05 AM

A group of 20 or so people were throwing stones at me in school and chanting "witch" I wasn't aware people still went on "witch hunts" in the 21st century:blink:. Well, it wasn't just "witch", there was some "psycho", "spaz" and "freak" thrown in just for good measure. The school doesn't really care, which really isn't so bad as all they can do is make it worse.

Is Les aware of this, it's a fecking disgrace.

You really do not have to put up with that sort of neanderthal behaviour. Seriously, someone should do something about this. Whether it be a parent, or a teacher.

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-13-2005, 01:09 AM
They all know about it but it happens a lot, people just get used to things. It's not really such a big deal.

Lilmiss
11-13-2005, 01:10 AM
You got that tatoo yet?

not yet, it may be Dec/Jan before i can afford to do it now.
snot fair, i had the cash on the day for it and ended up drinking it away. :frusty:

Guillaume
11-13-2005, 01:11 AM
But what if she really is a witch? Has anyone even bothered to check if she weighs the same as a duck? :D

So, erm, let me get this straight. SGG is expelled from school because she has slapped someone, but when she's stoned and insulted by twenty feckwits, no one does anything?

Guyver
11-13-2005, 01:11 AM

HEY HEY MAYBE U SHOULD TRY IT,PEER PRESSUREEEEEEEEE!!

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 01:13 AM

I enjoy the odd smoek, but I dont feel the need to go on about it all the time:rolleyes:

Guyver
11-13-2005, 01:14 AM

I enjoy the odd smoek, but I dont feel the need to go on about it all the time:rolleyes:

AIGHT DER BO JANGLES....

Guyver
11-13-2005, 01:16 AM

You really do not have to put up with that sort of neanderthal behaviour. Seriously, someone should do something about this. Whether it be a parent, or a teacher.

ok on a serious note, jah u should do sumthin and get it to stop, its not right what there doing to you...goodluck

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 01:17 AM
AIGHT DER BO JANGLES....

is that in German, or urban?:rolleyes:

Guyver
11-13-2005, 01:19 AM
AIGHT DER BO JANGLES....

its Canadian lol :P

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 01:19 AM

lol omg rofl woot etc

Guyver
11-13-2005, 01:22 AM

lol omg rofl woot etc

yeh i dont understand half the stuff you say lol

LIKE WTF! whats a weed-bore....

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 01:24 AM
lol omg rofl woot etc

a drugs bore is someone who feels the need to go on about whatever drug they take in an attempt to make themselves look "cool"

lol ftw

Guyver
11-13-2005, 01:26 AM

a drugs bore is someone who feels the need to go on about whatever drug they take in an attempt to make themselves look "cool"

lol ftw

YEEH IM SO COOL!!! YAY!

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 01:27 AM
good for you, enjoy it.

Guyver
11-13-2005, 01:27 AM
good for you, enjoy it.

OH I WILL I WILL I WIll......:D

Guyver
11-13-2005, 01:28 AM
wow we went so off fucking topic lmao

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 01:29 AM
yours is cool, lol, I wish I could randomly incorporate a drug reference into a badly done animation imitating a popular film, lol.

100%
11-13-2005, 01:29 AM
Spgg - not good not good
yes even in 200fkn5

what to do?
i can do little from here, make a phone call?
teens will hunt, stereotypes will be abused - even here in th lounge 2005 mallakas.
it seems you have "found your pkace"???(correct me if wrong) in the outer circles and enjoy the non populistic areana.`
true?
They threw stones at you and called you witch.......
terrible, really this is sick

stone/witch /2005

what to do?

What do your parents say? They know you better than virtual web people,
this story you said is not good
can you not compromise with the school people? they are after all society in a nutshell
I am Wrong

when here you say honest, non conytroversional things
yet we do not stone you and outkaqst you?
why
cause atleast for me, i seek personality, and your uniqueness is interesting if not fascinating
in daily life.... it is another matter.

Guillaume
11-13-2005, 01:32 AM
yours is cool, lol, I wish I could randomly incorporate a drug reference into a badly done animation imitating a popular film, lol.
Err, it's not animated, Bo.

It's just you being unsteady on account of teh drinkage. :dry:

Guyver
11-13-2005, 01:33 AM

yeh nice mspaint sig u got there :P, my animation ownz! and you know it!

GepperRankins
11-13-2005, 01:34 AM
make effigys and let them catch you speaking in tongues to them

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 01:34 AM
yours is cool, lol, I wish I could randomly incorporate a drug reference into a badly done animation imitating a popular film, lol. Err, it's not animated, Bo.

It's just you being unsteady on account of teh drinkage. :dry:
it appears to be moving tout à fait rapidement:blink:

GepperRankins
11-13-2005, 01:37 AM
i notice crap has dissappeared from the bottom

currently listening to kottonmouth kings - planet budtron :smilie4:

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 01:38 AM
i notice crap has dissappeared from the bottom

dvb ftw!!1

GepperRankins
11-13-2005, 01:39 AM
it no longer says the bit about being addicted to weedzors

Guyver
11-13-2005, 01:40 AM

yup, it cludderd it up

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 01:40 AM
mine never did:unsure:

100%
11-13-2005, 01:47 AM
SpatulaGeekGirl got stoned today and called a witch.

at school tommorrow she will be remembered for this.
She dont want it,
Bush dont want it
and we - what we do?
no give..

now what
go to "work" and know that everybody is part of sik game?
swallow pride?

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-13-2005, 01:49 AM
Spgg - not good not good
yes even in 200fkn5

what to do?
i can do little from here, make a phone call?
teens will hunt, stereotypes will be abused - even here in th lounge 2005 mallakas.
it seems you have "found your pkace"???(correct me if wrong) in the outer circles and enjoy the non populistic areana.`
true?
They threw stones at you and called you witch.......
terrible, really this is sick

stone/witch /2005

what to do?

What do your parents say? They know you better than virtual web people,
this story you said is not good
can you not compromise with the school people? they are after all society in a nutshell
I am Wrong

when here you say honest, non conytroversional things
yet we do not stone you and outkaqst you?
why
cause atleast for me, i seek personality, and your uniqueness is interesting if not fascinating
in daily life.... it is another matter.

My parents tell the school, repeatedly. They brought my psychologist in to argue my point but as far as the school is concerned I'm a just another student that is a victim of the "non-existent" bulling that takes place in my school.

For the record, I technically am a witch belonging to pagan religion an' all.

I went after the main culprits (some snot-nosed neds) but they run away when I do so much a put one foot forwards. :pinch:

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 01:50 AM
if you are a witch, and they are having a go at you for it, then technically, tis racism

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-13-2005, 01:53 AM
SpatulaGeekGirl got stoned today and called a witch.

at school tommorrow she will be remembered for this.
She dont want it,
Bush dont want it
and we - what we do?
no give..

now what
go to "work" and know that everybody is part of sik game?
swallow pride?

Actually it was Tuesday (my computer's been broken). I told my mum I felt sick on Wednesday (to avoid more flying rocks) and this week we had Thursday and Friday off.

GepperRankins
11-13-2005, 01:56 AM
maybe it's a sign of affection

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-13-2005, 02:03 AM
if you are a witch, and they are having a go at you for it, then technically, tis racism

Sorry, school doesn't care about that either.

GepperRankins
11-13-2005, 02:07 AM
i don't think it is racism. we're allowed to take the piss out of each others religion. i think :unsure:

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-13-2005, 02:11 AM

Yes, attempting to give someone a concussion does seem very affectionate.

I feel it my duty to inform you all that biggles is very drunk at the moment after a night of pub crawling and just had a conversation with me about the longest word in the English language and the fact that "supercalifrajalisticexpialidocious" is not, in fact, a real word at all. As I pointed him towards the door (he needs to go get fluffy some slugs) is informed me that he should not walk towards to door but rather the opening in which the door lies.

Proper Bo
11-13-2005, 02:12 AM

I feel it my duty to inform you all that biggles is very drunk at the moment after a night of pub crawling and just had a conversation with me about the longest word in the English language and the fact that "supercalifrajalisticexpialidocious" is not, in fact, a real word at all. As I pointed him towards the door (he needs to go get fluffy some slugs) is informed me that he should not walk towards to door but rather the opening in which the door lies.

you poor poor girl, you stood no chance from birth:lol:

S!X
11-13-2005, 02:13 AM

OWNED.

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-13-2005, 02:19 AM

OWNED.

:blink::blink::blink:... question mark

GepperRankins
11-13-2005, 02:28 AM

see, school's not so bad

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-13-2005, 02:32 AM

I feel it my duty to inform you all that biggles is very drunk at the moment after a night of pub crawling and just had a conversation with me about the longest word in the English language and the fact that "supercalifrajalisticexpialidocious" is not, in fact, a real word at all. As I pointed him towards the door (he needs to go get fluffy some slugs) is informed me that he should not walk towards to door but rather the opening in which the door lies. see, school's not so bad

School's...not...so.......bad? What? If you just implied what I think you did you better edit that, it's wrong, wrong in some deep, twisted way...wrong.

GepperRankins
11-13-2005, 02:39 AM
see, school's not so bad

School's...not...so.......bad? What? If you just implied what I think you did you better edit that, it's wrong, wrong in some deep, twisted way...wrong.
that's me babay :naughty:

DorisInsinuate
11-13-2005, 10:25 AM
I was reading a news article about a girl who was stabbed in the eye with scissors by some bullies (<-- this word isn't strong enough), I could help thinking about SGG. This bothers me, are there any thoughts about moving school?

It would make me feel better if you promised to carry a machete with you, for protection.

Yogi
11-13-2005, 12:44 PM
Hi, SGG!!!

I am as shocked as for instance !00% and Jpaul about it.:O

And as proud of you for standing your ground.:01:

I may not be a witch, but certainly know about being outspoken and being

bullied for it.:rolleyes:

Just remember the losers who throw stones will allways stay losers and have

lifes accordingly.:happy:

For now dodging those stones and their throwers is the best you can (and

will)do.

They may only hope they'll come anywhere near the richess of your soul, the

poor buggers.

You stand proud, you wonderfull human being!!!:)

I ,for one, admire your strength and personal beauty.

Yogi

Gripper
11-13-2005, 01:45 PM
If the feckin school won't act go to the papers,watch them jump through hoops when the papers come sniffing round.
If you were a muslim child and people were doing this to you people would be screaming blue murder about racism!!!
Take care girl
Blessed be

maebach
11-14-2005, 03:38 AM
may the force be with you

SpatulaGeekGirl
11-16-2005, 11:02 PM
Hi, SGG!!!

I am as shocked as for instance !00% and Jpaul about it.:O

And as proud of you for standing your ground.:01:

I may not be a witch, but certainly know about being outspoken and being

bullied for it.:rolleyes:

Just remember the losers who throw stones will allways stay losers and have

lifes accordingly.:happy:

For now dodging those stones and their throwers is the best you can (and

will)do.

They may only hope they'll come anywhere near the richess of your soul, the

poor buggers.

You stand proud, you wonderfull human being!!!:)

I ,for one, admire your strength and personal beauty.

Yogi

:cry: Awwww, yogi!

@gripper - The papers have all ready covered it, parents are getting private detectives in cause there have been death threats and serious assaults. Do people care? Guess.

Just on the road down from my school a young woman was stabbed to death (at least I think she's dead) by her drug dealer from not paying up (a month or two ago). Nobody cares.

We had a fireworks show a few weeks back and some of the embers were falling into the crowd, some kid got hit in the face and taken away in an ambulance. I was the only one in my class to bring it up at school the next day.

maebach
11-17-2005, 01:35 AM
today, I lost marks on my paragraph about Hitler because I wrote too much. I hate my History teacher shes such a bitch.