PDA

View Full Version : Dark steno

Gripper
11-14-2005, 05:34 PM
you're deeper than you make out,
Is this Dark steno? (http://www.tolueislam.com/Bazm/Manzoor/LT_031.htm)

Dark Steno
11-14-2005, 05:37 PM
I thought ziggy pointed that out before.

ziggyjuarez
11-14-2005, 05:38 PM
I thought ziggy pointed that out before.
OMG ITS A BOMB!!!!

Dark Steno
11-14-2005, 05:42 PM
Russian says: Nyet!

Gripper
11-14-2005, 05:42 PM
nah that was steno farting again

Dark Steno
11-14-2005, 05:44 PM
I'm turning to 21 years old next month. :shifty:

Gripper
11-14-2005, 05:45 PM
Does that mean you can leave home then or what???

Gripper
11-14-2005, 05:47 PM
Ahh, the magical island of Langkawi! Local legends, beautiful beaches and natural marvels make this island especially enchanting.

Langkawi comprises 99 tropical islands, nestled off the coast of Kedah state in the far north-west of Peninsular Malaysia.

Beyond its idyllic beaches, you'll be impressed by its world-class infrastructure and facilities such as an international airport, marinas, budget and luxury hotels, golf courses and, as it is a duty-free zone, excellent shopping!

Gripper
11-14-2005, 05:48 PM
The name Pangkor may have originated from the Thai word Pang Ko meaning 'beautiful island'. However others believe it may have been a memorial to Pang Kui, a legendary Chinese adventurer said to have lent his skills in seamanship to the bands of pirates this island once sheltered.

Pangkor's main attractions are undoubtedly the wonderful offerings of its pristine beaches on the western coastline. Named after a legendary lovelorn princess, Golden Sands Beach, or Pantai Puteri Dewi, is one of the most popular beaches on the island. Located on the north-west of Pangkor, this 1.2 km stretch boasts warm turquoise water fringed with tall swaying coconut palms.

The beach here is ideal for sunbathing and recreational activities such as jet skiing, water skiing, parasailing, canoeing, catamaran sailing, windsurfing, scuba diving, and bird watching. Look out for hornbills that roam the area.

Pangkor Laut
At the nearby island of Pulau Pangkor is the Pangkor Laut Resort, polled 'Best Island Resort in the World' by the UK-based Conde Naste Traveller Magazine and member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World. The beach at Emerald Bay is touted as one of the best in Malaysia. With practically every amenity necessary for an extravagant and pampered holiday, it is maestro Luciano Pavarotti's choice of vacation destination when in Malaysia.

Gripper
11-14-2005, 05:48 PM
I think I know where I'm going on holiday when I win the lottery

Gripper
11-14-2005, 05:50 PM
London, United Kingdom to Kuala Lumpur : 6,557 miles (10,552 km)
Paris, France to Kuala Lumpur 6,483 miles (10,432 km)
Rome, Italy to Kuala Lumpur : 6,038 miles (9,716 km)
Stockholm, Sweden to Kuala Lumpur : 5,812 miles (9,353 km)
Berlin, Germany to Kuala Lumpur : 5,979 miles (9,622 km)
Madrid, Spain to Kuala Lumpur : 6,885 miles (11,079 km)
New York, USA to Kuala Lumpur : 9,400 miles (15,126 km)
Los Angeles, USA to Kuala Lumpur : 8,790 miles (14,144 km)
Vancouver, Canada to Kuala Lumpur : 7,944 miles (12,783 km)
Currency
The unit of currency is Malaysian Ringgit indicated as RM. USD1 is roughly equivalent to RM3.80. Foreign currency can be converted at banks and money changers.

ziggyjuarez
11-14-2005, 05:51 PM
nah that was steno farting again
lol

Gripper
11-14-2005, 05:51 PM
When visiting Malaysia, visitors should observe local customs and practices. Some common courtesies and customs are as follows:
Although handshakes are generally acceptable for both men and women, some Muslim ladies may acknowledge introductions to gentlemen by merely nodding and smiling. A handshake should only be initiated by ladies. The traditional greeting or salam resembles a handshake with both hands but without the grasp. The man offers both hands, lightly touches his friends outstretched hands, and then brings his hands to his chest to mean, "I greet you from my heart". The visitor should reciprocate the salam.
It is polite to call before visiting a home.
Shoes must always be removed when entering a Malaysian home.
Drinks are generally offered to guests. It is polite to accept.
The right hand is always used when eating with one's hand or giving and receiving objects.
The right forefinger is not used to point at places, objects or persons. Instead, the thumb of the right hand with four fingers folded under is the preferred usage.
Shoes must be removed when entering places of worship such as mosques and temples. Some mosques provide robes and scarves for female visitors. Taking photographs at places of worship is usually permitted but always ask permission beforehand.
Toasting is not a common practice in Malaysia. The country's large Muslim population does not drink alcohol.

Gripper
11-14-2005, 05:54 PM
Selamat tengah hari,Apa khabar?

ziggyjuarez
11-14-2005, 05:55 PM
When visiting Malaysia, visitors should observe local customs and practices. Some common courtesies and customs are as follows:
Although handshakes are generally acceptable for both men and women, some Muslim ladies may acknowledge introductions to gentlemen by merely nodding and smiling. A handshake should only be initiated by ladies. The traditional greeting or salam resembles a handshake with both hands but without the grasp. The man offers both hands, lightly touches his friends outstretched hands, and then brings his hands to his chest to mean, "I greet you from my heart". The visitor should reciprocate the salam.
The right hand is always used when eating with one's hand or giving and receiving objects.
The right forefinger is not used to point at places, objects or persons. Instead, the thumb of the right hand with four fingers folded under is the preferred usage.
Shoes must be removed when entering places of worship such as mosques and temples. Some mosques provide robes and scarves for female visitors. Taking photographs at places of worship is usually permitted but always ask permission beforehand.
Toasting is not a common practice in Malaysia. The country's large Muslim population does not drink alcohol.
Stupid people

Dark Steno
11-14-2005, 06:02 PM
:cry:

Gripper
11-14-2005, 06:03 PM
Stupid people

Ziggy The Racist...Whoda thunk it:O

Dark Steno
11-14-2005, 06:04 PM
21 yo citizen can votes.

ziggyjuarez
11-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Stupid people

Ziggy The Racist...Whoda thunk it:O
race?there race is fine;) There culture is ghey:schnauz:

Dark Steno
11-14-2005, 11:56 PM
ziggy is super ghey.

Gripper
11-15-2005, 11:03 AM
Ya rly

Dark Steno
11-15-2005, 12:55 PM
Pangkor Island is great place. There are lots of Chinese there. But I prefer Langkawi island anyway because of duty free.

ziggyjuarez
11-15-2005, 02:04 PM
your such a trusting man.

maebach
11-15-2005, 10:51 PM
I see why steno is angry now. :lol:

Dark Steno
11-16-2005, 11:26 AM
Now you know. >_>