PDA

View Full Version : Try Before I Buy

NeoTheOne
11-15-2005, 01:13 AM
A question , m$ just came out with there new Visual Studio Line up and i want to try before i buy , so ill order the 10$ dvds 90 day trials , but i want to know suppose i want to buy are they goign to give me a serial number or force me to buy a new copy? Like i just want to get the trial and "BUY" the serial andpaste it in after the trial , is that possible with M$ visal studio 90 day trial?

Xilo
11-15-2005, 04:45 AM
If you're really 15 years old, I doubt you can afford Visual Studio anyways...

Damnatory
11-15-2005, 06:12 PM
More often then not you can just order it online and they will just give you the key when you've given them your Credit Card info.
However I wouldn't suggest giving M$ any more money than you absolutely have too. Which is like, none...

NeoTheOne
11-15-2005, 08:54 PM
If you're really 15 years old, I doubt you can afford Visual Studio anyways...
I Can legally buy It my dad pays for everything i just want to know if i order the 10$ cd and after 90 days i want to buy it will they just give me a serial? Im gonan try it anyways but i want to know in advance

4play
11-15-2005, 10:10 PM
isnt the express edition free
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/default.aspx

NeoTheOne
11-15-2005, 10:27 PM
isnt the express edition free
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/default.aspx

Yup they are , But there like limited in alot of ways , liek no windows form design and etc , i have them been playing with them for a while now

fkdup74
11-16-2005, 04:16 AM
i just want to get the trial and "BUY" the serial

hmmm.....I like how you put teh quotes around "buy".... :shifty:

NeoTheOne
11-16-2005, 08:51 PM
i just want to get the trial and "BUY" the serial

hmmm.....I like how you put teh quotes around "buy".... :shifty:
Excatly , I want to order the disk for 90 days then buy the program but i want to know if theyll send me a serial or a whole new package

4play
11-16-2005, 10:06 PM
asking on a file sharing board about buying software is a wee bit silly.

I would guess it would be a new package since they probably cripple the trial in some way.