PDA

View Full Version : perty much own3d

Seedler
11-15-2005, 03:38 AM
Okay..."my friend" decided to hack into the school network just to mess around a bit, like changing marks and deleting accounts. "minor" things really i guess, nothing compared to dropping off a trojan or something to that degree.

Did his research on google and lurked forums, and finally decided to download couple hack programs (keyloggers, pw sniffers, etc). He was smart to do so on his pentium 2 ancient comp which was sitting in his basement, because in the end the keyloggers perty much ferked up his p2 entirely. own3d. Not that he's discouraged in any way, because he didn't expect hack programs to be "legit".

So now he's surfing for "better" hacks, and hopeful he'd be able to change his 93 to a 98. Not that he's showing off or anything, but the school networks are pretty defenseless and a couple of hacking tutorials teaches all he needed to know.

Have any of your "friends" hacked into his school network?

GepperRankins
11-15-2005, 03:40 AM
switching power supplies from 240v to 120v makes indoor fireworks :happy:

GepperRankins
11-15-2005, 03:41 AM
maybe not in canadia

Wolfmight
11-15-2005, 05:08 AM
The school networks at my old school allow "full acess", so I got pissed and found a comp where someone left their name logged in. I delete as much shit as possible. Thousands of files lost! MUhohahahaha! of course they prob restored a backup, but hey...I never got caught. Lousy MOTHER FUCKERS! DIE DIE DIE, i hate old friends.

Virtualbody1234
11-15-2005, 05:14 AM
Okay..."my friend" decided to hack into the school network just to mess around a bit, like changing marks and deleting accounts. "minor" things really i guess, nothing compared to dropping off a trojan or something to that degree.

Did his research on google and lurked forums, and finally decided to download couple hack programs (keyloggers, pw sniffers, etc). He was smart to do so on his pentium 2 ancient comp which was sitting in his basement, because in the end the keyloggers perty much ferked up his p2 entirely. own3d. Not that he's discouraged in any way, because he didn't expect hack programs to be "legit".

So now he's surfing for "better" hacks, and hopeful he'd be able to change his 93 to a 98. Not that he's showing off or anything, but the school networks are pretty defenseless and a couple of hacking tutorials teaches all he needed to know.

Have any of your "friends" hacked into his school network?
Minor things like changing marks?

Good luck getting a job with that on your record.

change his 93 to a 98
Wtf is wrong with a 93? You would think that someone smart enough to get a 93 would know better than to hack the school network to change marks.

Wolfmight
11-15-2005, 05:15 AM
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/863/poop2il.jpg
hackers are always getting busted

S!X
11-15-2005, 05:40 AM
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/863/poop2il.jpg
hackers are always getting busted

:sick:

Gripper
11-15-2005, 10:59 AM
Hacking sites is for nobs

tesco
11-15-2005, 11:43 AM
maybe not in canadia
120 to 240 makes flashing orange lights on the dells :01:

/me no need to hack the school comps I already know the admin password.:happy:

edit: mighta changed this year:unsure:

Mr. Mulder
11-15-2005, 11:55 AM
what he should do is log onto a skewl computer, open up paint - rite "skewl smells ov poo" in big letters and then set it as wallpaper :shifty:

Seedler
11-15-2005, 01:04 PM
what he should do is log onto a skewl computer, open up paint - rite "skewl smells ov poo" in big letters and then set it as wallpaper :shifty:

:lol: i guess i cld just do that