PDA

View Full Version : Too Damned Stressed! Foreign Countrys

Wolfmight
11-15-2005, 02:19 PM
I think Americans are too damned stressed.

Here's your broken down, typical lifestyle
{SCHOOL>WORK>COLLEGE>APARTMENT>WORKWORKWORKWORK>FIRED>GET DRUNK AND FUCK HOT GIRL>MARRY>KIDS>WORK AGAIN>WORKKKKKKKKKKK>} + FAST FOOD + MARGARITTA NIGHTS + NO EXCERCISE AT ALL + FUCKING ASSHOLES WHO ALWAYS KID AROUND, BUT SHOULD REALLY HAVE THEIR BRAINS BLOWN OUT+ MORE STRESS STRESS STRREEEESS = HEART ATTACK

In France, they must have a Lung Cancer Epidemic.

Germans only want peace with Germans.

Mo-Fukin Japs will bomb yo ass during your morning dump.

Arabs are shitting themselves dodging grenades on their way to work every morning. You get the occasional bee sting right in the BUTTOX.

Koreans gon cutchu! cutchu bad!

Mexicans are planning to take over the entire US by fucking all night and day shooting babies in rapid fire!!!

Italians...oh man, you don't want to fuck with an Italian mobster. That bitch'll whack your entire family geration.

American's are like Germans. We don't talk shit, WE BRING SHIT! This country get's fucked and we blow the enimie to dust. It's like the entire country needs anger management. Oh yea, you can only find the biggest crap in America! Hell, who in this country doesn't eat fastfood? (Even the vegans are bound to explode in insanity gorgeing down cheeseburgers and buckets of steak and sausage!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!)

Ah well, I gatta go.

Mr. Mulder
11-15-2005, 02:20 PM
o rly? :ermm:

Barbarossa
11-15-2005, 02:24 PM
Ah well, I gatta go.

laterzzzzz. :blink:

ziggyjuarez
11-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Mexicans are planning to take over the entire US by fucking all night and day shooting babies in rapid fire!!!

True.Dont say we dint try to warn them;)

ziggyjuarez
11-15-2005, 02:32 PM
I plan on haveing 10 myself.

manker
11-15-2005, 04:48 PM
I think Wolfmight is a bot.

The lady who wrote the script for the Wolfmight bot reads page after page of randomly thrown together words and when one of the pages contains a sentence which passes for coherence, she cuts and pastes the sentence and sticks it in a folder. Once the folder is full, she programs the Wolfmight bot to post it on fst in the lounge.

One day, she hopes, the Wolfmight bot will post the entire works of Shakespeare.

No, rly.

Barbarossa
11-15-2005, 05:00 PM
In which case she will need an infinite number of Wolfmight bots. I am convinced there are currently only about 8 Wolfmight bots on FST. They propagate through the "animated gifs" threads.

Ya, rly.

manker
11-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Infinite! No waiii!

As I indicated, the Wolfmight bot produces random words rather than random letters - thus sentences are formed more easily than in the classic example of chimpanzees on typewriters.

Did I mention that this lady is very, very old and the 8 Wolfmight bots have been churning out words since the early sixties. What we're seeing now is the creme de la creme of Wolfmightosity.

Rly.

thewizeard
11-15-2005, 05:40 PM
The Netherlands is a relaxed country...especially in the proximity of their famous coffee-shops...:smoke:

Gripper
11-15-2005, 05:49 PM
Yay lets all go live with IKEa and Yogi

Gemby!
11-15-2005, 06:51 PM
Yay lets all go live with IKEa and Yogi

they do ice cream for 35p i think .....:schnauz:

at ikea that is

manker
11-15-2005, 06:52 PM
What's ikea?

Gemby!
11-15-2005, 06:55 PM
:blink:

they do furniture, but also dirt cheap food !!! :w00t:

hotdogs are about 35p too.....maybe im getting confused here....something at ikea was 35p