PDA

View Full Version : Who has DoD: Source?

silent h3ro
11-17-2005, 10:49 PM
I just bought the game yesterday and downloaded it via Steam and so far this game is really kicking ass. This is one of the best online games besides Counter Strike: Source (you can tell I'm not an old school CS or DoD player :P ). My favorite gun is probably the rifle on both sides (Axis and Allies) although I seem to enjoy killing with the Axis rifle better. :unsure: Anyways, who else has this game and what are your thoughts? :naughty:

mike45450
11-17-2005, 11:02 PM
Got it a few weeks ago, really great but admitedlly i haven't played on it that much. I'll wait till there's more official maps.

As for fave weapon, it's gotta be the SMG (both sides). Punching people owns :01:

S!X
11-17-2005, 11:44 PM
So you guys finally got it :P I havent played in along time cuz it lags too much. Just gonna wait till I get a new comp then i'll start playing again

silent h3ro
11-18-2005, 01:34 AM
So you guys finally got it :P I havent played in along time cuz it lags too much. Just gonna wait till I get a new comp then i'll start playing againNice LP, we should play some time... :)

@mike - I haven't gotten the chance to punch someone yet. :( I need to get used to the recoil of the gun too.

Monkeee
11-18-2005, 01:56 AM
The game kicks ass! CS got boring for me, now all i play is DoD and WoW. Favorite gun is the M1 Garand. I just like the popping noise when you run out of bullets and gotta reload.

S!X
11-18-2005, 02:34 AM
The game kicks ass! CS got boring for me, now all i play is DoD and WoW. Favorite gun is the M1 Garand. I just like the popping noise when you run out of bullets and gotta reload.

Translation : Popping noise = Clip eject.

@Gam3Guy, Ive punched like 3 guys in a row once it was hilarious :lol:

silent h3ro
11-18-2005, 02:36 AM

Translation : Popping noise = Clip eject.

@Gam3Guy, Ive punched like 3 guys in a row once it was hilarious :lol::lol: Nice! I'm yet to punch someone. :(

DoD seems to improve my CS scores too. Now I'm getting like a constant ratio of 3 (kills to deaths) in CS.

S!X
11-18-2005, 02:38 AM
Noice, I was just playin cs and it was pissin me off :angry:

silent h3ro
11-18-2005, 02:48 AM
Noice, I was just playin cs and it was pissin me off :angry::P how come?

S!X
11-18-2005, 02:52 AM
Noice, I was just playin cs and it was pissin me off :angry::P how come?

Lag (pos comp), and i kept getting shit by fucking awp whores and flashed like a bitch.:frusty:

silent h3ro
11-18-2005, 03:02 AM
fucking awp is such a noob gun.

S!X
11-18-2005, 03:08 AM
fucking awp is such a noob gun.

Bigtime, even tho im not a n00b, I suck with it lol

silent h3ro
11-18-2005, 03:22 AM
lol

S!X
11-18-2005, 03:23 AM
I blame my comp for my crappy performance in CSS. :dry:

Monkeee
11-18-2005, 03:47 AM
Well if you were skilled like ME, you'd dodge the bullets of the awp whores and close your eyes when they flashed you!!!

Seedler
11-18-2005, 03:52 AM
source half life mods suck anyways, they lag way more (i got ferking integrated graphics on my lappy dammit) and they are the same as the orginal mods, except for a change of engine i guess. I'm not saying they completely suck, as the graphics are much better but I would have expected more out of them.

Monkeee
11-18-2005, 03:55 AM
source half life mods suck anyways, they lag way more (i got ferking integrated graphics on my lappy dammit) and they are the same as the orginal mods, except for a change of engine i guess. I'm not saying they completely suck, as the graphics are much better but I would have expected more out of them.

Half Life and Counter-Strike MOD are completly different...