PDA

View Full Version : Some people are so dumb it's amazing...

Rip The Jacker
11-20-2005, 07:37 AM
Today at work... some lady bought a medium drink... our drinks are self-served... we give you the cup... you go and get your own drink at the soda fountain.

Some lady actually bought the damn cup, and came back with a cup of butter. Yes... a cup with popcorn butter topping.

She managed to go up to the butter dispenser... hold the button down, and think soda was going to come out. She was like "Oh I'm so sorry, I thought it was for the soda... it turns out it was butter... can I have a new cup?"

For the record... a soda fountain:

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9472/sodafountain3ay.jpg

A butter dispenser:

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5949/butter2oo.jpg

Just what the hell was she thinking? Did she just assume it was soda? Did she think it was Pepsi, Dr Pepper, what?

What the hell is wrong with people? :(

Guyver
11-20-2005, 07:40 AM
LMAO! thats hilarious, was she a old lady? maybe she senile...

Rip The Jacker
11-20-2005, 07:42 AM
She wasn't an old lady man... probibly 30-40 years old...

I was trying sooo hard not to burst into laughter... what the hell was she thinking...

Guyver
11-20-2005, 07:43 AM
what the hell was she thinking...

"HMMM a cup of butter sounds good :)" lolz

S!X
11-20-2005, 08:27 AM
fucking pwned.

ziggyjuarez
11-20-2005, 08:42 AM
Reason why i dont do drugs.

SingaBoiy
11-20-2005, 08:55 AM
Maybe she was just trying to be an ass?

Rip The Jacker
11-20-2005, 09:05 AM
@ziggy
Yup... drugs make you stupid. Even though this lady didn't need any drugs...

@SingaBoiy
Nah... you can always tell when someone does something just to be an ass, or just to piss you off. But no... this lady... literally confused a soda fountain... with a butter dispenser. :frusty:

SingaBoiy
11-20-2005, 09:14 AM
:lol:

At this bank I used to work at, there would be a sign on the ATM machine saying "OUT OF ORDER". Yet for some reason people would still pull up to the parking spot in front on it, search for 5 minutes for there card/check/whatever, walk up to the machine without looking at it, see the sign, then come up to me asking me if its working!

One guy even tried to stick his card in when the sign was there, after a few attempts he finally asked if it was working. :lol:

Rip The Jacker
11-20-2005, 09:21 AM
People are unbelievably stupid... :lol:

RealitY
11-20-2005, 09:32 AM
Im confused still did you give her a new cup...

Joakim Agren
11-20-2005, 09:42 AM
Maybe she was just a tourist??

It might be a cultural thing!.

Here in Sweden I have never seen such a device for butter. If I where to guess I would have thought it was an industry hospital water tap or maybe something for Coffe or Tea!. Butter would never come to mind unless there where clear signs that it was!.

It might be that she was just looking for water and did not look while it was beeing filled maybe she was talking in the phone or something!?:D

By the way that Soda machine looks unusually good it reminds me of my aquarium!:ermm:

And yeah did you give her a new cup or where you mean and made her pay for all that butter and and a new soda cup??:naughty: :w00t: :O :lol:

Yogi
11-20-2005, 10:00 AM
Reason why i dont do drugs.

Reason why i do drugs.:lol:

[btw. great story:D ; you should 've told her it was buttersoda and make 'r drink it]

Rip The Jacker
11-20-2005, 11:07 AM
@Reality
Yeah I gave her a new cup... I was like "Yeah here you go... a new cup.. Don't worry... it happens." (No not really.)

@Joakim Agren
I suppose it'd be okay if she was indeed a tourist... considering it's a movie theatre... there has to be butter somewhere. :P

You do make a few good points, we really do need signs that say "Butter! Not Soda!" :P But yeah... I understand what you mean..

Almost all soda machines in different places (McDonalds, Carls Jr, my theatre, etc) look like that... it looks like an aquarium? :lol: Neat.
I gave her a new cup... :P

@Yogi
Ewww... drinking an entire cup of butter... heart attack. :wacko: :P

EDIT: But think about it... the butter dispenser and soda fountains are like 4-5 feet away from each other... you going to pick this:

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5949/butter2oo.jpg

Or this?

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9472/sodafountain3ay.jpg

If you want soda... they are like right next to eachother... :wacko:

SingaBoiy
11-20-2005, 11:13 AM
Maybe she was going to jack your guy's butter (im guessing that fake crap?). But then her conscience couldnt handle it and she gave up and decided to just get the soda :lol:

Rip The Jacker
11-20-2005, 11:16 AM
Maybe she was going to jack your guy's butter (im guessing that fake crap?). But then her conscience couldnt handle it and she gave up and decided to just get the soda :lol: Steal free butter? :lol: Interesting idea... You don't need to buy a cup if you just want butter... silly lady. :P

People amaze me...

And yes... it's the fake crap. :P

Gripper
11-20-2005, 12:02 PM
Was she blond perchance????:w00t: :w00t:

I love dumb people,they were put on earth to amuse us norms:01:

DorisInsinuate
11-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Wow, butter on tap. You Americans must live like kings.

MagicNakor
11-20-2005, 12:36 PM
I'd probably wonder what the hell that other thing was. I've never had the dubious pleasure of having a butter dispenser.

:shuriken:

Aaron_T
11-20-2005, 02:58 PM
:lol: what an idiot

enoughfakefiles
11-20-2005, 03:01 PM
Butterpopcorn>pepsi