PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with my BF2?

thechampishere
11-20-2005, 08:57 PM
When i place CD 1 in it says my game isnt installed. I got to my add removed its there. I than start the game threw start and when i try to join a game it keeps shuting me out to windows any ideas? And when i try to remove it it starts up and acts like its going to remove it and it doesnt than if i try to install it it just shuts off and doesnt install it starts to load the wizard to install and than it shuts off

thechampishere
11-20-2005, 11:24 PM
i got a runtime.exe error whats that mean?

Smith
11-21-2005, 02:53 AM
Format and try again.

thechampishere
11-21-2005, 10:32 AM
format yeah right its not even worth it to format this im not going to lose everything for one game. I just think its funny that the damn game stays in my system icons and says there 12.90mb left and when i look for it i cant find it any idea why my game still thinks there 12.90mb left of it?

k@bul0s@o
11-23-2005, 01:00 AM
Hum... try to remove all the game , the folder , in control painel ,try to clean the registry files on "regedit" ..... everywhere.... then try to re-install

orcutt989
11-25-2005, 03:59 PM
What he means, go into Program Files, and delete the game folder in there, and then use a registry editor(Google>>Regcleaner) Restart, and then try re-installing the game.

silent h3ro
11-25-2005, 11:28 PM
I think thats a cd drive error. Check ur IDE cables to make sure they are connected properly and make sure ur disc has no dust, ect. I occasionally got the same problem. I know for a fact its my mobo's fault tho. :dry:

EDIT: Also if u have another DVD or CD drive, try installing in that one instead and see if it works for u.