PDA

View Full Version : new member

bhatti00
11-21-2005, 12:25 PM
hello peeps

im new to this board just thought i'd say hi.

main reason for joing is for the torrent invites ... long wait though ---> 1 month

(hmmm sits and waits ):01:

hopefully someone can pm me some before that ..

bhatti00
11-21-2005, 12:53 PM
no one gonna say hello to me ? :-(

DorisInsinuate
11-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Yay, a new member made more than one post, FTW :01:

Mr. Mulder
11-21-2005, 12:55 PM
sup :01:

Buffalo
11-21-2005, 12:56 PM
:lol: Greetings and salutations

enoughfakefiles
11-21-2005, 01:05 PM
:O

A double post.

/banned

clocker
11-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Don't worry about the long wait...I've been here nearly three years and no one has invited me to anything.

Well, that's not strictly true- BillyDean once invited me to go f*ck myself but I don't think that counts.

Mr. Mulder
11-21-2005, 01:11 PM
Don't worry about the long wait...I've been here nearly three years and no one has invited me to anything.

Well, that's not strictly true- BillyDean once invited me to go f*ck myself but I don't think that counts.

rumor has it the first time never really counts with him? :unsure:

thewizeard
11-21-2005, 01:14 PM
no one gonna say hello to me ? :-(

Hello to me!

Why not pop into the Drawing Room and introduce yourself ?

bhatti00
11-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Yay, a new member made more than one post, FTW :01:

lol why wouldnt i post more than once?
this site is quite useful for alot of information on alot of topics

bhatti00
11-21-2005, 01:48 PM
so come on guys whats your views on this site and how long ya been here ?

manker
11-21-2005, 01:51 PM
so come on guys whats your views on this site and how long ya been here ?It's rubbish, apart from the lounge.

Well, that's what I hear. I adblocked the rest of it some time ago :snooty:

Welcome, btw :D

manker
11-21-2005, 01:52 PM

:lol: http://www.sighost.us/members/danb/glag.gif

I liked it best when he started calling you clonker - very onomatopoeic, that.

bhatti00
11-21-2005, 02:03 PM
so come on guys whats your views on this site and how long ya been here ?It's rubbish, apart from the lounge.

thanks pal
so whats the latest gossip?

clocker
11-21-2005, 02:04 PM
Yes, he really had a way with words.
A trifle abusive, but entertaining nonetheless.
Then again, what could one expect from a 70 year old marathon runner who used to run S.P.E.C.T.O.R.?

Yogi
11-21-2005, 02:04 PM

Only once???:lol:

You got off easy!:D

clocker
11-21-2005, 02:08 PM

Only once???:lol:

You got off easy!:D
He was easily distracted and FST is a particularly target rich environment.

manker
11-21-2005, 02:11 PM
It's rubbish, apart from the lounge.

thanks pal
so whats the latest gossip?I hear Keane's wage demands may be a touch high for Celtic so if he's to go there, he will have to temper them, somewhat. Reports are suggesting that Ballack is bound for Real Madrid, but he looks like a United player to me. I just have a feeling that he'll end up at Old Trafford.

Outlandish speculation is linking Robben with Spurs - that's just mental talk, however. As is the notion that Man Utd, Everton and AC Milan have pooled their resources and managed to infiltrate the scouse ranks with Peter Crouch - such that they will never win 'owt again.

bhatti00
11-21-2005, 02:12 PM
you dont have any invites do ya ^ torrents

bhatti00
11-21-2005, 02:13 PM
thanks pal
so whats the latest gossip?I hear Keane's wage demands may be a touch high for Celtic so if he's to go there, he will have to temper them, somewhat. Reports are suggesting that Ballack is bound for Real Madrid, but he looks like a United player to me. I just have a feeling that he'll end up at Old Trafford.

Outlandish speculation is linking Robben with Spurs - that's just mental talk, however. As is the notion that Man Utd, Everton and AC Milan have pooled their resources and managed to infiltrate the scouse ranks with Peter Crouch - such that they will never win 'owt again.

rumour has it that keane is joining juventus

manker
11-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Yes, he really had a way with words.
A trifle abusive, but entertaining nonetheless.
Then again, what could one expect from a 70 year old marathon runner who used to run S.P.E.C.T.O.R.?:D

I feel the forum, the Drawing Room in particular, is poorer for his absence. People think I'm joking but I really mean it. Who else regales us with tales enriched by an account of reading the Guardian while taking a crap.

You just don't get that in the big shops.

manker
11-21-2005, 02:20 PM
you dont have any invites do ya ^ torrentsIndeed I do. We'll need to get to know you a little better first tho' - I think that's why the ten post and a month membership stipulations have been made by the fecking mods.

See, there is malevolence within the filesharing midst :dabs:

bhatti00
11-21-2005, 02:30 PM
you dont have any invites do ya ^ torrentsIndeed I do. We'll need to get to know you a little better first tho' - I think that's why the ten post and a month membership stipulations have been made by the fecking mods.

See, there is malevolence within the filesharing midst :dabs:

ok ,,, rules,,, lol they are there to be broken ,,, pm me he he

manker
11-21-2005, 02:43 PM
Hehe, you misunderstand. The rules are only there for mods to quote when they get pwned in a discussion :naughty:

I just wouldn't like to give a torrent invite to someone that I've only known for five minutes, due to aforementioned malevolence in the filesharing community.

Nothing against you personally, of course. I'd like to think you're going to be a quality members here :)

hoolie_v
11-21-2005, 02:59 PM
Hi everyone, since my old PC went up in flames here's my new entrance to the usenet community. Hope to upload soon some good stuff..

bhatti00
11-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Hehe, you misunderstand. The rules are only there for mods to quote when they get pwned in a discussion :naughty:

I just wouldn't like to give a torrent invite to someone that I've only known for five minutes, due to aforementioned malevolence in the filesharing community.

Nothing against you personally, of course. I'd like to think you're going to be a quality members here :)

no problem mate will be chasing u up in future
so be on your toes

bhatti00
11-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Hi everyone, since my old PC went up in flames here's my new entrance to the usenet community. Hope to upload soon some good stuff..

whats that got to do with this thread

manker
11-21-2005, 03:12 PM

whats that got to do with this threadhoolie is a new member ... which is the title of this thread.

Hiya, hoolie. Welcome to the boards :D

GepperRankins
11-21-2005, 03:13 PM
private trackers are for nazis :snooty:

manker
11-21-2005, 03:19 PM
private trackers are for nazis :snooty:And for folk that don't suck at Oink :dabs:

JPaul
11-21-2005, 03:52 PM
I only send invites to people I know. In fact if you do otherwise then you get banned from some torrent sites. And they kill your dog. It's just not worth the risk.

Anyway my fave sites are UKNova and Filelist, which I don't think use invite systems. Pisexy does I think, so I probably have some to that, but I don't know anybody here.

Anyway, ahoihoi.

Gripper
11-21-2005, 05:47 PM
lo some sites dont need invites just keep your eyes peeled for open day sign ups
plus you must post tosh in the lounge once per day:shifty:
Some people over do it:w00t: :01: