PDA

View Full Version : Dual Display

NightAss
11-22-2005, 03:49 PM
i have a GF 6600 setup with 2 monitors atm useing Dual Span

now when i am in a game i see desktop on my 2ed monitor any way i can tab over to that screen cos when i am in game my mouse wont let me cos my guy will just spin around and not move the mouse there but if i was to hit a buton or sum thing so i cood move there that wood be good eg i cood have msn runing and play and chat at same time with out haveing to Alt Tab out of the game to say hi to sum one on msn

Skiz
11-23-2005, 01:01 AM
Ctrl + Esc ;)

NightAss
11-23-2005, 09:33 AM
thats same thing as Alt Tab i need it to be fast for i am in BF2 flying a jet or sum thing online i cant minermiz the game it needs to keep runing

Skiz
11-23-2005, 09:59 AM
Ctrl + Esc doesn't minimize or shut down the game. I just brings up your normal cursor so you're free to navigate about. ;)

NightAss
11-24-2005, 07:24 PM
Ctrl + Esc doesn't minimize or shut down the game. I just brings up your normal cursor so you're free to navigate about. ;)

tru but as soon as you click any think it minimizes it

orcutt989
11-25-2005, 04:03 PM
Do you just mean you want to be able to switch the display on each screen? So lets say on the left monitor is your desktop, and on the right is the game, is what you want to do, is to switch the desktop to the right and the game to the left or something?