PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong

Gripper
11-22-2005, 07:53 PM
for men to cry:cry:

Blythorama
11-22-2005, 07:58 PM
for men to cry:cry:

No. Its healthy on occaision. As long as they don't whine.
Why? Whats the matter?

Mr. Mulder
11-22-2005, 08:02 PM
yes you poof :pinch:

Blythorama
11-22-2005, 08:03 PM

What would make you cry?

Aaron_T
11-22-2005, 08:05 PM
i reckon its ok if like someones died or something but not if theyve just broke a nail or something :lol:

Mr. Mulder
11-22-2005, 08:07 PM

What would make you cry?

dunno, gripper? :unsure:

Buffalo
11-22-2005, 08:26 PM
I cried all day yesterday, it's my illness, it got the better of me.
it's not wrong for a bloke to cry, this damn world makes all normal men cry.
those who don't have got it to easy, think yourself very lucky!
not all of us are so lucky!

Blythorama
11-22-2005, 08:38 PM
I cried all day yesterday, it's my illness, it got the better of me.
it's not wrong for a bloke to cry, this damn world makes all normal men cry.
those who don't have got it to easy, think yourself very lucky!
not all of us are so lucky!

Are you suffering some form of depression? If so, I sympathise. We're all right behind you.

Gripper
11-22-2005, 09:08 PM
Check out the Post your meds thread,we're quite a bunch of up and downers here

vidcc
11-22-2005, 09:08 PM
I'm guessing there are times when it's not just ok for one man to cry but all those in the immediate area :pinch:
http://static.flickr.com/2/2044151_02779719ad.jpg
http://veraperez.com/media/kicked.in.the.nuts.jpg

Gripper
11-22-2005, 09:09 PM
:huh: :sick: :cry:

Blythorama
11-22-2005, 09:17 PM
Check out the Post your meds thread,we're quite a bunch of up and downers here

I try not to take meds anymore. Was on them for years. Hated the numbness and absence of feeling. Back to THIS thread, men tend to fight whatever is hurting or scaring them, rather than just accepting that it is hurtful or scary, because you lot are told men have to be strong, and not be scared, and not cry. I'd recommend anyone, man or woman, to have a good blub if they need to. There's nothing worse than that horrible painful choked up feeling of needing to cry and not doing so. Well, there are worse things, but that's pretty crappy.

Gripper
11-22-2005, 09:21 PM
I was bought up by me mum and 3 sisters so blubing dont bother me,its a good release,though sometimes it catchs me out.
Sad song,story on tv or some thing like that.

Blythorama
11-22-2005, 09:35 PM
I was bought up by me mum and 3 sisters so blubing dont bother me,its a good release,though sometimes it catchs me out.

Old people holding hands, Loneliness, or animal hospital does it for me. :cry:

Proper Bo
11-22-2005, 09:38 PM

Ghey, however when the shops are shut and my fridge is out of beer....:cry:

Yogi
11-22-2005, 09:39 PM
My last good cry was when Prozac, my rabbit, died......:cry:

Lot of peeps here knew him.

Blythorama
11-22-2005, 09:41 PM

Its not Ghey. I'm a girl. So I am virtually EXPECTED to cry and be soppy and stuff. When I have wine, but no bottle opener, makes me weep every time. Or fags but no lighter.

Proper Bo
11-22-2005, 09:46 PM
Its not Ghey. I'm a girl. So I am virtually EXPECTED to cry and be soppy and stuff. When I have wine, but no bottle opener, makes me weep every time. Or fags but no lighter.
Even worse is tabs and an empty lighter, although I solved that with lighting the spray from a deoderant can with the spark and lighting the tab off the hella big flame:01:

Blythorama
11-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Even worse is tabs and an empty lighter, although I solved that with lighting the spray from a deoderant can with the spark and lighting the tab off the hella big flame:01:

:lol:
I've lit mine from the toaster before! The Shame.

Agrajag
11-22-2005, 10:04 PM
My last good cry was when Prozac, my rabbit, died......:cry:

Lot of peeps here knew him.
How many people here actually knew your rabbit.

I think you may be making that bit up.

Busyman
11-22-2005, 10:34 PM
I cried when a friend of mine died on the basketball court.

In fact, it was a whole gym full of crying men.

I think it is not ok for a man to cry from physical pain unless it is the most extreme.

Hell I cry from seeing others in pain even if it's a movie...but it has to be a certain type of trigger......

I cried when news of Ritchie Valens death was on the radio and the other son held his mother and again when he yelled, "RITCHIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!" (La Bamba)

I cried when Thelma and Louise grabbed hands and drove off the cliff and the screen froze while they were in air. (Thelma & Louise)

I cried recently on CSI when the detective that accidently shot another cop went to the funeral (or was it a wake) even though he was ridiculed by other cops (no one would speak to him but looked at him in disgust). When the widow walks in the room (she's very sad looking), another cop whispers in her ear and she looks up at him sitting down. He then gets up as she walks toward him....he starts to talk...stumbling over his words, "What I'm trying to say is I'm sor..." and she puts her hand up and says "Don't"....(everyone in the room is watching). He then looks dumbfounded and she looks like she's going smack the shit outta him...and then....

....she hugs him and tells him, "It's wasn't your fault" and he starts to cry.
Powerful shit.

QUE ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT ALREADY BUSY YOU'RE A CRYBABY!!!:(

Santa
11-22-2005, 10:36 PM
Yes Gripper - it is very very wrong for men to cry.
very

Proper Bo
11-22-2005, 10:36 PM
I cried when my barber messed up my Even Steven:dabs: