PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

tesco
11-23-2005, 11:40 PM
Hey I'm new here and thought I would just say hi, btw nice forum I learn a lot here.

:ermm:

Aaron_T
11-23-2005, 11:45 PM
you bored rossco? :lol:

tesco
11-23-2005, 11:46 PM
nope.

Lilmiss
11-23-2005, 11:46 PM
'ello n welcome. :01:

watch out for the mods, they're all mentalists.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
11-23-2005, 11:48 PM
http://www.solargeneral.com/humor/threadsucks.gif

ziggyjuarez
11-23-2005, 11:49 PM
How did you use the bold in my thinggy?

Yogi
11-23-2005, 11:53 PM
FST lately:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/shannon28/noob20squared.png

tesco
11-24-2005, 12:12 AM
square number 4 should have 16 noobs :blink:

Yogi
11-24-2005, 12:17 AM
square number 4 should have 16 noobs :blink:

You think too much, n00b!!!:angry:

manker
11-24-2005, 08:03 AM
square number 4 should have 16 noobs :blink: Newb. They're multiplying by two each time - not squaring.

1² = 1.

RealitY
11-24-2005, 08:49 AM
Thats not squared though and when did rossco become a n00b or did he never stop being that who is...

manker
11-24-2005, 08:53 AM
Thats not squared though and when did rossco become a n00b or did he never stop being that who is...I wonder if we might find a language common to both of us such that we can communicate on the interweb.

It would be handy since I've no fucking idea what you're trying to say.

RealitY
11-24-2005, 09:06 AM
Im simply stating that if he were to once have also wanted to be of a n00b and had not found come to stop then he would indeed then be as is to be in that of sure to be for now. I have no found for clue what the issue for in to you to jave to clarify the it has over as is and over again...

Damnatory
11-24-2005, 09:08 AM
Im simply stating that if he were to once have also wanted to be of a n00b and had not found come to stop then he would indeed then be as is to be in that of sure to be for now. I have no found for clue what the issue for in to you to jave to clarify the it has over as is and over again...
:blink: :o

RealitY
11-24-2005, 09:09 AM
OMFG whats the issue to you now to be as was for all anyway...
:O :O :huh: :blink:

Damnatory
11-24-2005, 09:11 AM
I'm just baffled that you started off the sentance with "simply stating", then when I neared the finish, I had no clue at all what you just said. :lol: :ph34r:

RealitY
11-24-2005, 09:18 AM
I'm just baffled that you started off the sentance with "simply stating", then when I neared the finish, I had no clue at all what you just said. :lol: :ph34r:
Once more now pay big fine in thought attention

Just in be blunt estimate read in so has...

manker
11-24-2005, 09:22 AM
I'm just baffled that you started off the sentance with "simply stating", then when I neared the finish, I had no clue at all what you just said. :lol: :ph34r::lol: :D

Don't worry mate, he's deliberately being an arse.

RealitY
11-24-2005, 09:27 AM
I'm just baffled that you started off the sentance with "simply stating", then when I neared the finish, I had no clue at all what you just said. :lol: :ph34r::lol: :D

I like you also in a pet troll sort of way...

manker
11-24-2005, 09:35 AM
:lol: :D

I like you also in a pet troll sort of way...See, there is an easy way to avoid me trolling you.

I don't troll specific people, per se. When I'm not generally chatting with folk, I tend to read most posts, in the lounge, and point out when people are being idiots. If you want to avoid my sarcasm - quit being posting idiotic statements.

Simple, really.

RealitY
11-24-2005, 09:39 AM
I like you also in a pet troll sort of way...See, there is an easy way to avoid me trolling you.

I don't troll specific people, per se. When I'm not generally chatting with folk, I tend to read most posts, in the lounge, and point out when people are being idiots. If you want to avoid my sarcasm - quit being posting idiotic statements.

Simple, really.
That was easier than I had thought it would be I guess its time for a new leash now.

If you want to avoid my sarcasm - quit being posting idiotic statements.
I could spend a few minutes on this but to keep it simple I wont.

You should invest in a cape...

manker
11-24-2005, 09:45 AM
I could spend a few minutes on this but to keep it simple I wont...You won't because you're an idiot.

Simple, really.

RealitY
11-24-2005, 09:47 AM
I could spend a few minutes on this but to keep it simple I wont...You won't because you're an idiot.

Simple, really.
See yet again your to quick as always although I guess I should state this is the lounge which makes you the special one and not to mention how quickly you come loose at the seems. Also who says I dont enjoy your sracasm and now youve insulted me for it...

manker
11-24-2005, 09:53 AM
You won't because you're an idiot.

Simple, really.
See yet again your to quick as always although I guess I should state this is the lounge which makes you the special one and not to mention how quickly you come loose at the seems...Yes. As I mentioned before - we really should find a common language. What you wrote means precisely nothing to me.

There isn't any point in me taking you seriously because:

1. You're an idiot.
2. You're entirely incapable of constructing a coherent sentence.
3. I think you're wasted.

Please, feel free to continue conversing with me when you've addressed the above three problems.

-- The Special One. (:blink:)

manker
11-24-2005, 09:54 AM
4. You keep editing posts so they say different stuff or deleting them after I've hit 'reply'.

Poor show all round :no:

RealitY
11-24-2005, 09:59 AM
The Special One. (:blink:)
I find it odd and yet great that youve been put in charge of monitoring idiotic statements in the lounge and dueling those that make them so I consider you special now and really think this warrants a cape...

manker
11-24-2005, 10:01 AM
The Special One. (:blink:)
I find it odd and yet great that youve been put in charge of monitoring idiotic statements in the lounge and dueling those that make them so I consider you special now and really think this warrants a cape...No need to thank me, it's what I do http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9500/superman4ki.gif

RealitY
11-24-2005, 10:02 AM
4. You keep editing posts so they say different stuff or deleting them after I've hit 'reply'.

I merged added a bit of idiotic jibberish to some but didnt change what was already there that I recall...

RealitY
11-24-2005, 10:04 AM
I find it odd and yet great that youve been put in charge of monitoring idiotic statements in the lounge and dueling those that make them so I consider you special now and really think this warrants a cape...No need to thank me, it's what I do http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9500/superman4ki.gif
Oh goody were in glee now...

manker
11-24-2005, 10:05 AM

I merged added a bit of idiotic jibberish to some but didnt change what was already there that I recall...Post #22 shows me replying to something that's not there anymore.

It's not there because you deleted it five minutes after I'd replied.

Don't worry, I don't think anyone noticed - you might have got away with it.

manker
11-24-2005, 10:07 AM
Oh, it's back now :huh:

Mr. Mulder
11-24-2005, 10:08 AM
fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight!

RealitY
11-24-2005, 10:08 AM
I merged added a bit of idiotic jibberish to some but didnt change what was already there that I recall...Post #22 shows me replying to something that's not there anymore.

It's not there because you deleted it five minutes after I'd replied.

Don't worry, I don't think anyone noticed - you might have got away with it.
Thats quoted from the post just before as I stated I meged and added a bit of jibberish...

RealitY
11-24-2005, 10:09 AM
Oh, it's back now :huh:
Your just not well I think with all that hero stuff you do it may be taking its toll you know...

manker
11-24-2005, 10:09 AM
:dabs:

RealitY
11-24-2005, 10:13 AM
:dabs:
Just in be blunt estimate read in so has...
:huh: :blink:

Yogi
11-24-2005, 12:02 PM
I am like glad i didn't say as of anything up till now......

But, gentlemen, please be continuing, as of.

Aaron_T
11-24-2005, 12:06 PM
I am like glad i didn't say as of anything up till now......

But, gentlemen, please be continuing, as of.

:lol:

tesco
11-24-2005, 10:55 PM
square number 4 should have 16 noobs :blink: Newb. They're multiplying by two each time - not squaring.

1² = 1.
Read the title :@

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/shannon28/noob20squared.png