PDA

View Full Version : The kiwis amazing

Adster
11-27-2005, 12:14 AM
amazing Australia first time in 50 years loose a test series in Rugby League

loosing to New Zealand 24 -0

what a strange year for Australia sport usually unbeatable in everything loose the ashes (too a team who are getting smashed by Pakistan!!)

and now loosing to the bloody kiwis

well Wayne Bennett and selectors thats what you get for NOT picking Tigers players

manker
11-27-2005, 03:53 PM
What is the union team's excuse.

The Welsh second string beat them yesterday :happy:

Adster
11-28-2005, 12:26 AM

the exuse would be INJURIES LOL that was just as embarrasing if not more its all over the front page about union and league

just as worse as the bangladish loss over in england LOL :lol:

I guess this is our reward for making the world cup

manker
11-28-2005, 12:37 AM

the exuse would be INJURIES LOL that was just as embarrasing if not more its all over the front page about union and league

I guess this is our reward for making the world cupInjuries!?! We had six Lions out!

I think we'd have run the All Blacks close if we'd been able to field a full stregnth side this autumn.

I may be looking at the rugby world thro' green and red tinted spectacles but if England almost beat them - we should have been able to :dabs:

JPaul
11-28-2005, 12:43 AM

I guess this is our reward for making the world cup
I think we'd have run the All Blacks close if we'd been able to field a full stregnth side this autumn.

No, no we wouldn't.

manker
11-28-2005, 12:50 AM

No, no we wouldn't.What, you and I.

Adster
11-28-2005, 04:13 AM
well Gregan hes gone for all I care maybe union need to try and pinch more of our league players the bastards!! there trying to cross gasiner over now

yeah teh wallabies are the suck right now

Celerystalksme
11-29-2005, 12:09 AM
Aus have got what they deserve in the cricket, league and union. They keep the same coach and the same shit players for the past 3 years, of course they were going to get hammered. The league team is the biggest joke, fuck wayne bennett, i want him dropped.

I said that katich, martyn and clark should be dropped as well...look what happened all 3 of them were dropped and we are going fine at the moment.

Look at our Football team, changed the coach, changed some players and put them in different positions and we made the fucking world cup. Shit thats the only thing that matters this year in Australian sport, its going to be the no 1 moment of 2005 in the new years countdown.