PDA

View Full Version : Are you annoyed by all the Virtual CD hiding shit? (antiblaxx, sd4hide, etc)

abu_has_the_power
11-27-2005, 02:55 AM
i found this little tutorial.

http://brucebeh.com/automount.htm

too bad u have to use daemon tools. :pinch: anyone know if alcohol is compatible with .bat commands?

S!X
11-27-2005, 03:27 AM
damnit I dont wanna install daemon, alcohol ftw :(

Formula1
11-27-2005, 03:42 AM
lol dude. programs like sd4hide arent hard to use. The-scene crack(ers) (deviance etc) are probably jelous that they dont realease games as quick as those that release clones. Lot at FEAR, a game that was on the internet a week before it hit store shelves.. And it takes a while for some groups to crack games. A person with an IQ over 80 shouldn't even be complaining anyway since they are getting their stuff for free..

abu_has_the_power
11-27-2005, 06:34 AM
i ain't complaining. but for a lot of people who can't get antiblaxx to work properly, this will help

SingaBoiy
11-27-2005, 07:58 AM
lol dude. programs like sd4hide arent hard to use. The-scene crack(ers) (deviance etc) are probably jelous that they dont realease games as quick as those that release clones.
Nope, cause clones arent cracked, why should they be jealous? :rolleyes:

Peerzy
11-27-2005, 01:54 PM
lol dude. programs like sd4hide arent hard to use. The-scene crack(ers) (deviance etc) are probably jelous that they dont realease games as quick as those that release clones.

Also a CRACKED game can be released after a CLONE released.

abu_has_the_power
11-27-2005, 02:11 PM
i was wondering. say i get a proper clonecd. and i use this hide virtual cd stuff, and say deviance comes out with a cracked version, do i have to redownload the images? or can i just get the crack and use that on the clonecd version i have now?

Peerzy
11-27-2005, 02:49 PM
In most cases you can just grab the crack, however if one is a CD Version and the other a DVD sometimes you get issues.

Formula1
11-27-2005, 05:57 PM

yeah but not as much people will be interested in it, especially after 1+ week that the clone has been release. And by then some scene groups will release a no cd crack. just like FEAR..

Peerzy
11-27-2005, 06:31 PM

yeah but not as much people will be interested in it, especially after 1+ week that the clone has been release. And by then some scene groups will release a no cd crack. just like FEAR..

On most sites CLONE dupes CRACKED but CRACKED doesn't for CLONE, clearly showing that people do care and will leech the release.

A clone of Toca Race Driver 2 had been out for like a year yet a group still produced a working CRACKED version over a year after the release date. The fact is that people don't want to be assed with clicking hide everytime they play a game. For most American's this simple task seems far to complicated and thus there will always be a need for the CRACKED release.

Adster
11-28-2005, 12:29 AM
its pretty funny we bitch about clicking hide yet we have the game for free!!

why do they have to make piracy so difficult??

silent h3ro
11-28-2005, 12:33 AM
WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU MESS UP YOUR COMPUTER DOING THIS

We can trust this right? :ermm:

abu_has_the_power
11-28-2005, 01:03 AM
read through the .bat code, and it makes perfect sense. it's just automated.

silent h3ro
11-28-2005, 01:22 AM
why do they have to make piracy so difficult?? I hope ur being sarcastic. :P

dre145
11-28-2005, 07:00 AM
just learn how to use them its not hard, also what do u want ur playing for free?