PDA

View Full Version : Spl

JPaul
11-27-2005, 10:42 PM
Celtic 16 38
Hearts 16 37
Hibernian 16 34
Rangers 16 23

Who would have feckin thunk it. rangers haven't won a game in November, it's like 1891 since that happened. They've also gone 8 games without a win.

Oh we lost 0-1 to Dunfermline yesterday, at Paradise.:blushing:

At least it's not a 2 horse race this year, Hearts and Hibs are in it as well.

manker
11-27-2005, 11:00 PM
Yeah it's weird.

Everyone's shite this year :crazy:

Btw, do you think that the Hearts chairman is a bit of a mentalist. Burley appears to have been forced out after doing a sterling job so to appease the fans, he touts all these big managerial names like Hitzfield, the two Sirs (Alex and Bobby) - and has ended up with Graham Rix :blink:

JPaul
11-27-2005, 11:15 PM
We are really pish this year, the only saving grace is that rangers are pisher. We hammered them last week. It was only 3, but it was at a canter and could easily have been many more. Then we lose to Dunfermline.

The really ironic thing is that they have every chance of being the first Scottish team to get through the league stages in the champs league. WTF is that all about.

Yes I think the Hearts owner is a mentalist, however I think it's more of a control thing. Burley wanted to run the team, pick the players etc. This muppet wanted to do that, plus pick who to buy, basically make all the decisions.

I think Rix is happy just to be first team coach, it's a good chance for someone with his background. A real manager wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

muchspl3
11-28-2005, 12:44 AM
yea, i hit about 180's

Mr JP Fugley
12-04-2005, 10:10 PM
rangers have drawn with Falkirk. Now unquestionably their worst ever run, ever. 9 games without a win.

The thing is, they were 2 up (an o.g. and a penalty ffs) and ended up drawing 2-2. They now stand 5th in the SPL. Do you think they will be in the top 6 at the "split".

Let's hear the chant "McLeish Must Stay".