PDA

View Full Version : What should I be doing now....

AznRocky
11-28-2005, 04:52 AM
I'm almost done with high school, I screwed up my grades and will probally barely graduate or if not, get my GED. Probally can't go to collage and hoping my parents dont kick me out. I guess really screwed up my life. What should i do eh? I feel kinda lost now in my life... don't want to end up in the streets and shit.

S!X
11-28-2005, 04:53 AM
heh im headed on that path, I dunno what to say lol.

ziggyjuarez
11-28-2005, 05:13 AM
I skipped the bullsit school and im getting a job with a govenment program :01:

Rip The Jacker
11-28-2005, 06:07 AM
Yup... it only gets worse after high school... you get so used to being spoon-fed everything... once your done with school... you think to yourself... now what?

=/

S!X
11-28-2005, 06:08 AM
Yup... it only gets worse after high school... you get so used to being spoon-fed everything... once your done with school... you think to yourself... now what?

=/

So how'd you overcome that? or are you still in that stage?:blink:

Rip The Jacker
11-28-2005, 06:34 AM

=/
So how'd you overcome that? or are you still in that stage?:blink:
I'm still pretty much in that stage. :P

I finished high school... and right now I'm just working. I plan on starting college next year... but I don't know where I want to go, and what I want to major in exactly... I'm a bit lost. =/

Oh well... at least I'm making money until I start school again...

Damnatory
11-28-2005, 06:52 AM
I'm almost done with high school, I screwed up my grades and will probally barely graduate or if not, get my GED. Probally can't go to collage and hoping my parents dont kick me out. I guess really screwed up my life. What should i do eh? I feel kinda lost now in my life... don't want to end up in the streets and shit.
Shit happens bro... High School really isn't all that important. However, not even attempting to go to college really hurts your chances at making a comfortable living on your own. I'd suggest looking into government grants, or even the FASFA form, even payment plans through the college of your choice. I currently take a few courses each semester, and work out a payment plan through my financial aid office at my college.

And if you decide college still isn't for you, then you can always get a steady girlfriend or get married so you can have a second income to pay the bills.

Santa
11-28-2005, 08:55 AM
it all depends what you want to do in your life.
some things may need college others dont.
Scuba instructor in australia doesnt sound to bad

AznRocky
11-28-2005, 09:06 AM
man, feels like i failed in life. I always wanted to buy my mom a big house since we live in a shitty apartment, in a shitty neighborhood, and repay all the shit she did for me. My dad was a bitch but my mom spoiled me. Kinda sucks how you imagine to do something big and you totally fuck it up. she always pressured me to go college and become a docter or something. life sucks eh...

Santa
11-28-2005, 09:12 AM
all your parents want is you to find what you want and be happy - so its up to you. Right now life is hell now because you know you wasted a chance -
- redo to the year?
-take a year off?
what would you want to study - doctor? or...? if its pc related you dont really need college

AznRocky
11-28-2005, 10:01 AM
i dunno, i never really thought what i wanted to do. Thought about being an actor. My mom forced me to take some extracurricular activies so i took theatre. Enjoyed it but i dont think its gonna take me anywhere. Man, everyday my mom tells me "are you gonna go to college" and i always responded "of course!" But really, i don't even feel like going to college. I dont feel like doing anything, just dont want my mom to be depressed since my older brother didn't make it to college and is already having a hard time in life.

sArA
11-28-2005, 02:02 PM
First, get a job and contribute a little to the family finances...I know its hard to get a direction when there are so many choices and yet they all seem to want things you don't have...

If you like theatre, there are lots of jobs that aren't acting but involve behind the scenes theatre work such as lighting, sound, promotions etc etc. You could get involved on a voluntary basis and get ideas from that. At least you won't be bored and you may still be doing something that has a potential career...and you could go to evening classes or part time or something to get you started.

Gripper
11-28-2005, 04:20 PM
Join the military,join delta force,then become a highly paid assasin