PDA

View Full Version : Will The Indianapolis Colts Go Undefeated?

Busyman
11-29-2005, 03:58 AM
They are 10 and 0 and are up 16 to 7 over Pittsburgh near the begininng of the 3rd quarter.

After The Steelers went 3 and out in the opening and the Colts got the ball for a touchback.

The Colts are at the 20 and on the first fucking play Manning airs the ball out for an 80 FUCKING YARD RECEPTION!!!

:O :O TOUCHDOWN!!:O :O

FIRST FUCKING COLTS PLAY!!! FUCKING AMAZING!!

UPDATE 23 TO 7.:lol: :lol:

Adster
11-29-2005, 04:38 AM
yeah then they will choke (again) and get beat by the pats (again)

another thing people forgetting about jags??? what if jags finish 13-3 an so do colts isn't it off to a 8-8 pats team at foxboro again?? its possible

Adster
11-29-2005, 04:44 AM
I can remember last year ohhh manning has 49 tds passes NE don't stand a chance!!! NE also has Ty Law and Tyrone Pool out young nobody corners!!!

the score was 20 -3 NE way

OK so the colts have improved a bit but the playoffs a played in January not November we all know about 2 15-1 teams that fucked up vikings and steelers

Darth Sushi
11-29-2005, 06:11 AM
There's a possibility when the Colts will play the Seahawks, but both teams could already have clinch division titles and homefield advantages in their respective conference. Therefore both teams will have nothing to gain to win but to risk injury to key players...:w00t:

Busyman
11-29-2005, 02:55 PM

another thing people forgetting about jags??? what if jags finish 13-3 an so do colts isn't it off to a 8-8 pats team at foxboro again?? its possible
The Colts will have homefield advantage this time.:rolleyes:

Busyman
11-29-2005, 02:58 PM
There's a possibility when the Colts will play the Seahawks, but both teams could already have clinch division titles and homefield advantages in their respective conference. Therefore both teams will have nothing to gain to win but to risk injury to key players...:w00t:
That's a very good point.

They could sorta concede by simply not playing their starters. After all it's about securing homefield for the playoffs and then winning a Superbowl.
I'd laugh if they still won with their backups.

BigBank_Hank
11-29-2005, 05:04 PM
The Jaguars would have had a shot to beat them if they wouldn’t have lost their starting QB.

I think that the only chance for them to loose a game will be against the Chargers. San Diego is fighting for their playoff lives and the have a very good football team, and by that time the Colts may have already started to shut it down and start resting some of their players who take a lot of hits during the season.

I do think that the Colts are a lock to win the Super Bowl. They’ll have home field advantage throughout the playoffs and the Super Bowl is going to be indoors this year. They have struggled in past years going to play a big time game outdoors where it’s very cold but they’ll get to play them all inside this time.

maebach
11-29-2005, 08:16 PM
best record (undefeated from start) was by the 72' dolphins with 14-0.

Adster
11-29-2005, 11:36 PM

not if the jags win teh didivison whichsi stil posible a 13-3 colts would still have to go to a 8-8 divsion winners New england

if you hve seen the jags games left they will win them on Garrad is a good backup if not even better then leftwhich and if they can beat the colts and colts say loose to chargers and seattle 13-3 mmmmmm

Busyman
11-30-2005, 12:40 AM

not if the jags win teh didivison whichsi stil posible a 13-3 colts would still have to go to a 8-8 divsion winners New england

if you hve seen the jags games left they will win them on Garrad is a good backup if not even better then leftwhich and if they can beat the colts and colts say loose to chargers and seattle 13-3 mmmmmm

Colts...........
TENNESSEE TITANS COLTS
@ Jacksonville Jaguars TOSS UP
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS TOSS UP
@ Seattle Seahawks TOSS UP
ARIZONA CARDINALS COLTS

Jaguars......
at Cleveland Browns JAGS
Indianapolis Colts TOSS UP
San Francisco 49ers JAGS
at Houston Texans JAGS
Tennessee Titans JAGS

I must agree that the Jags have a very easy schedule left.

kazaaman
11-30-2005, 10:32 PM
I want Colts to go 19-0 baby, but this might not happen because they'll most certainly loose to the redskins. LOL

But for real redskins all the way....

Busyman
11-30-2005, 11:25 PM
I want Colts to go 19-0 baby, but this might not happen because they'll most certainly loose to the redskins. LOL

My Redskins are fucking up.

However they aren't out of it. I hate when the official use instant replay and STILL fuck up the calls.

We lost by a 2-point conversion that wasn't and a host of other crap.

I have to admit when play stops for a challenge call it adds tension and excitement to the game. VERRRRY weird.:huh:

iMartin
12-01-2005, 03:00 AM
[QUOTE=Adster]The Colts will have homefield advantage this time.

Just a few miles north of yours truely. :rolleyes:

Busyman
12-01-2005, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=Busyman]

Just a few miles north of yours truely. :rolleyes:
Sweet....if you are going to any games.:ermm:

Adster
12-02-2005, 12:37 AM

However they aren't out of it. I hate when the official use instant replay and STILL fuck up the calls.

I have to admit when play stops for a challenge call it adds tension and excitement to the game. VERRRRY weird.:huh:

yeah skins have been robbed this year the tampa game and the raiders game with the fumble

adn blew a lead last week lost 3 tough games in a row

Busyman
12-02-2005, 01:23 AM

yeah skins have been robbed this year the tampa game and the raiders game with the fumble

adn blew a lead last week lost 3 tough games in a row
Denver was the worst. I can't even remember all the bad calls in that game.

That and Tatum Bell running all the fuck over us = Redskins losing.:dry:

j2k4
12-02-2005, 02:35 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes.

The Jags minus Leftwich?

Uh-uh.

They whupped the Steelers with Roethlisberger.

They can win a horse-race with either the Chargers or the Seahawks, though the Seahawks at home will be tough.

I see it happening, and I don't see them benching players if an undefeated season is in the offing.

Too bad they're not doing it in Baltimore.

Busyman
12-02-2005, 01:20 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes.

The Jags minus Leftwich?

Uh-uh.

They whupped the Steelers with Roethlisberger.

They can win a horse-race with either the Chargers or the Seahawks, though the Seahawks at home will be tough.

I see it happening, and I don't see them benching players if an undefeated season is in the offing.

What do you mean (about Baltimore)?

Also they will bench players IF.....

1. They first lose a regular game with their starters AND

2. They have clinched a playoff berth with homefield advantage throughout.

j2k4
12-02-2005, 09:25 PM

I should have said, 'as long as they haven't lost.'

The Colts should never have left Baltimore.

That cheesy fucker Irsay should have been shot and kicked for dying.

I remember going to the Colt Lanes with my Dad; I saw Johnny Unitas, Johnny Orr, Ray Berry, Lenny Moore, Gino Marchetti, Big Daddy Lipscomb...even Artie Donovan was still hanging around at the time.

My Dad's from Baltimore.

I've been a Packer fan all my life, but the Colts were pretty special to me, too.

Busyman
12-03-2005, 12:08 AM

I should have said, 'as long as they haven't lost.'

The Colts should never have left Baltimore.

That cheesy fucker Irsay should have been shot and kicked for dying.

I remember going to the Colt Lanes with my Dad; I saw Johnny Unitas, Johnny Orr, Ray Berry, Lenny Moore, Gino Marchetti, Big Daddy Lipscomb...even Artie Donovan was still hanging around at the time.

My Dad's from Baltimore.

I've been a Packer fan all my life, but the Colts were pretty special to me, too.
Wow you are up there in age.:huh:

I know the Cleveland fans were pissed beyond pisstivity when...

1. The Browns left to go to Baltimore AND

2. Shortly after, they win the friggin' Superbowl.:lol: :lol:

I know I'd have been.

It's always weird when teams change venues and when players change teams but it also adds to some of the excitement of sports.*

*...as long your town isn't the one that lost a team or star player...

j2k4
12-03-2005, 02:05 AM
I'm only 47, B.

I couldn't believe how I felt when Johnny U. (feeling obligated to disavow the Colts, and rightfully so) attended Ravens games as an honored vet of the "franchise".

I've never felt so disconcerted in my life.

Busyman
12-03-2005, 02:39 AM
I'm only 47, B.

I couldn't believe how I felt when Johnny U. (feeling obligated to disavow the Colts, and rightfully so) attended Ravens games as an honored vet of the "franchise".

I've bever felt so disconcerted in my life.
That's weird because the only thing the same is the city.

The "franchise" is entirely different

Baltimore Colts-------->Indianapolis Colts
Cleveland Browns------>Baltimore Ravens

I like how the Raven's (now M&T Bank) Stadium and Camden Yards are right next to each other and very convenient off the beltway.

47 huh? Not a whole lot older than me.

Just an entire decade or so.:huh:

j2k4
12-03-2005, 04:31 AM
I saw them (and the Orioles) play at old Memorial Field.

They've torn it down, now, haven't they?

Frank Robinson and my Dad are the only guys to ever hit a ball completely out of that park.

My Dad hit three balls in a row out of there; two just foul in left and then left-center for the walk-off in the city league high school championship in '49.

Robby hit one out in dead-center his first or second year with the Os after being traded from Cincinnati.

Helluva ballplayer, that fella.

j2k4
12-03-2005, 04:33 AM

This fact no doubt accounts for your opsimath bearing.

You are learning, though. :)

Busyman
12-03-2005, 12:12 PM

This fact no doubt accounts for your opsimath bearing.

You are learning, though. :)
Everyone is. However, what you think I don't know I probably already know.
I'm quite educated but just naturally ungeektified.

j2k4
12-03-2005, 01:22 PM
However, what you think I don't know I probably already know.

Noted (with exception; 'tis why I termed you opsimath), and noted.

You may indeed know what you know, but not know how to think about it correctly.

I myself have made tremendous strides in just the last "entire decade" or so.

Busyman
12-03-2005, 01:52 PM
However, what you think I don't know I probably already know.

Noted (with exception; 'tis why I termed you opsimath), and noted.

You may indeed know what you know, but not know how to think about it correctly.
But that's where I excel.

I also am not oblivious to changing my mind as new facts arise.

j2k4
12-04-2005, 01:23 AM

I'll try to remember that.

Busyman
12-04-2005, 06:12 AM

I'll send a picture to help.

j2k4
12-04-2005, 02:09 PM

Poster-size, please? :)

Busyman
12-04-2005, 05:34 PM

Poster-size, please? :)
:lol: :lol:

Busyman
12-11-2005, 07:35 PM

Colts...........
TENNESSEE TITANS COLTS
ARIZONA CARDINALS COLTS

Jaguars......
at Cleveland Browns JAGS
Indianapolis Colts TOSS UP
San Francisco 49ers JAGS
at Houston Texans JAGS
Tennessee Titans JAGS

I must agree that the Jags have a very easy schedule left.
So far the Colts are beating the Jags 17-3 at the half.:happy:

Busyman
12-11-2005, 09:30 PM
26 - 18

Indianapolis 13 and 0 with 3 games to go.

j2k4
12-11-2005, 10:51 PM
They took care of Jax pretty easily.

It wasn't as close as the score.

The Seahawks loom large...:huh:

Adster
12-13-2005, 02:52 AM
ther is a team called new england COlts will still have to ge though who mind youi have a QB who has never lost a playoff game cotls in my books arn't for real until they beat them and knock teh Fuck out of them in the playoffs

Busyman
12-13-2005, 03:10 AM
ther is a team called new england COlts will still have to ge though who mind youi have a QB who has never lost a playoff game cotls in my books arn't for real until they beat them and knock teh Fuck out of them in the playoffs
1. The Colts will have homefield advantage.

2. New England is not the same team because of injuries.

3. They have a weak record yet their division is weak. I can't believe they are a division leader with that record.

New England 8 & 5
Miami 6 & 7
Buffalo 4 & 9
N.Y. Jets 3 & 10

Adster
12-13-2005, 04:03 AM
can I remind you of the 15-1 steelers who also had home field advantage?? and everyone said NE had too many injuries that year ty law pool etc

and a vkings team in 98

maebach
12-13-2005, 08:35 PM
I hope tehy go undefeated, and I hope they win teh superbowl. Peyton Manning deserves it because he's played do well and hard the last few years. PLus, it'd be a shame if eli won it before peyton.

Adster
12-15-2005, 04:37 AM
anyone her old enough remember Dan Marino?

j2k4
12-15-2005, 10:58 AM

Yeah.

manker
12-15-2005, 12:44 PM
Ad, You're old enough to remember Dan Marino :blink:

Cheese
12-15-2005, 01:15 PM
anyone her old enough remember Dan Marino? Ad, You're old enough to remember Dan Marino :blink:

He was in Ace Ventura: Pet detective.

maebach
12-15-2005, 10:13 PM
He was also in Bad Boys 2.

Adster
12-15-2005, 11:25 PM

of cause you shoudl know what age I am

bacilly the story goes

he couldn't win a super bowl if manning fucks up again this year then he will be another marino

Busyman
12-16-2005, 12:47 AM

bacilly the story goes

he couldn't win a super bowl if manning fucks up again this year then he will be another marino
Even with the missing periods above, I agree with you.

mrlessk
12-16-2005, 07:41 AM

bacilly the story goes

Aww dude, c'mon...hit the Preview Post button before posting for public view...
don't you see the misspells and missing punctuation?
....or, maybe you think it's correct and coherent and don't even
recognize all those spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors?

geez, what ever happened to edumication? http://hdtvoice.com/voice/images/smilies/nono2.gif

j2k4
12-16-2005, 10:58 AM

bacilly the story goes

Peyton still has a few more years to prove he's not "another Marino".

If he retires without the ring, only then would he be "another Marino".

Adster
12-16-2005, 10:59 AM
do you even know who I am????

coz if you did yyu woudl knwo I tyoe with boxing gloevs on ffs

everybody knows that here and can read adism quite well

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=adism+

Celerystalksme
12-17-2005, 01:34 AM
Fuck the colts....GO BENGALS!!!!

Adster
12-17-2005, 09:37 PM
hahah anyone see New england smash tampa today??? hahahah I think teh colts wil be getting a little nervous new england are now at their best this time of year and it might be choking time for the colts in a few weeks!! I guarantee you colts v new england week 2 of the playoffs

Busyman
12-17-2005, 11:37 PM
hahah anyone see New england smash tampa today??? hahahah I think teh colts wil be getting a little nervous new england are now at their best this time of year and it might be choking time for the colts in a few weeks!! I guarantee you colts v new england week 2 of the playoffs
Man they are in the weakest division this year and have Miami and the Jets left on their schedule. Hot shit.:dry:

I'm not surprised that they are undefeated in their division and it'll most likely stay that way.

They will end the season 11 and 5.

The best test of the Colts was the Bengals and they still came out on top.

Anyone noticed that black coaches and quarterbacks are quite ubiquitous now in the NFL?

Michael Vick needs to stop trying to prove he can throw in the pocket and play like Michael Vick...and fucking learn how to slide.:dry: He doesn't have to be a quarterback/power runningback ALL the fucking time..nor does he have take sacks to prove he can stay in the pocket to complete passes.

j2k4
12-18-2005, 12:19 AM
Anyone noticed that black coaches and quarterbacks are quite ubiquitous now in the NFL?

Not only that, they are finally experiencing the kind of success that should forever erase any doubts about ability and intelligence.

Daunte Culpepper aside, of course.

Michael Vick needs to stop trying to prove he can throw in the pocket and play like Michael Vick...and fucking learn how to slide.:dry: He doesn't have to be a quarterback/power runningback ALL the fucking time..nor does he have take sacks to prove he can stay in the pocket to complete passes.

I agree; nicely dissected, B.

He has to get more comfortable with the idea that leaving the pocket and completing a pass on the run are not mutually exclusive activities.

He makes enough of these plays already, but seems preoccupied with committing to the run once he gets outside.

He can ad-lib nicely, but needs to realize it will become second-nature with time.

Busyman
12-18-2005, 07:59 AM

Not only that, they are finally experiencing the kind of success that should forever erase any doubts about ability and intelligence.

Daunte Culpepper aside, of course.

I agree; nicely dissected, B.

He has to get more comfortable with the idea that leaving the pocket and completing a pass on the run are not mutually exclusive activities.

He makes enough of these plays already, but seems preoccupied with committing to the run once he gets outside.

He can ad-lib nicely, but needs to realize it will become second-nature with time.
Yup. While some of his plays been fucking amazing REALLY FUCKING AMAZING.....they also lead to sidelining injuries and thus a short career.

If he learns how to slide (and get outta bounds) and knows how to get the first down and be satisfied with that, he'll be ok.

Imagine Vick with the Colts offensive line and receivers.

DrBeerMan
12-18-2005, 12:00 PM
Go CHARGERS!!! Go

j2k4
12-18-2005, 01:42 PM
Imagine Vick with the Colts offensive line and receivers.

That might be more a case of, imagine if Vick was the "student of the game" Manning is.

One can easily see Vick's physical gifts as a bit of a handicap, impeding his progress somewhat.

Time will tell.

j2k4
12-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Thaaaaaat's all, Folks!

Colts lose.

The Dolphins undefeated season becomes even more special...

Adster
12-18-2005, 10:28 PM
eat shit colts told you they wouldn't do it no one deserves to be compared too dolphins 72 15-1 steelers remember that?? goodbye colts your gonna choke to new england again hahahaha smae old story

Adster
12-18-2005, 10:31 PM
ohh adn busyman well you just said it miami suck New England beating them isnt good after all is it??? well miami went into chargers home won chargers go into supposingly unbeatable Indy and lost says a lot??

maebach
12-19-2005, 12:44 AM
I feel sorry for the Colts. It's on the home page on espn website. I'm starting not to like the Chargers

Busyman
12-19-2005, 01:33 AM
ohh adn busyman well you just said it miami suck New England beating them isnt good after all is it??? well miami went into chargers home won chargers go into supposingly unbeatable Indy and lost says a lot??
No it doesn't.

You ever heard the term 'Any Given Sunday'?

Busyman
12-19-2005, 01:38 AM
I feel sorry for the Colts. It's on the home page on espn website. I'm starting not to like the Chargers
I don't feel sorry for them. "Aww Boo-Hoo. We lost A game.":ermm:

Adster
12-19-2005, 02:59 AM
No it doesn't.

You ever heard the term 'Any Given Sunday'?

you shoudl take notice of that term because week 2 of the playoffs on any givin sunday colts are getting owned by pats :P

BigBank_Hank
12-19-2005, 03:16 AM
I think that the only chance for them to loose a game will be against the Chargers. San Diego is fighting for their playoff lives and the have a very good football team

Well looky here

Busyman
12-19-2005, 11:28 AM
I think that the only chance for them to loose a game will be against the Chargers. San Diego is fighting for their playoff lives and the have a very good football team

Well looky here
...and they got beat handily.

BigBank_Hank
12-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Yeah you could really tell from the beginning that the Colts weren’t in sync. Usually they operate like a well oiled machine out there but yesterday they look lost on a couple plays, which is very uncharacteristic of them. That’s taking nothing away from the Chargers who played a hell of a game, especially Drew Brees completing a crucial 3rd and long to drive them down the field.

j2k4
12-20-2005, 12:38 AM
Yeah you could really tell from the beginning that the Colts weren’t in sync. Usually they operate like a well oiled machine out there but yesterday they look lost on a couple plays, which is very uncharacteristic of them. That’s taking nothing away from the Chargers who played a hell of a game, especially Drew Brees completing a crucial 3rd and long to drive them down the field.

All that aside, a superlative call, Hank.

Hats off, and all that. :)

Busyman
12-20-2005, 01:23 AM

Not a very hard call to make.

The Jags lost their starting QB. The next team down was the Chargers. After that, there's still Seattle.

j2k4
12-20-2005, 10:52 AM

The Jags lost their starting QB. The next team down was the Chargers. After that, there's still Seattle.

Just the same, Hank made the call; I didn't, and neither did you. ;)

Busyman
12-20-2005, 02:47 PM

Just the same, Hank made the call; I didn't, and neither did you. ;)
True dat...that is.....if they go 15 and 1.;)

Adster
12-20-2005, 11:53 PM
they will lose to seattle...... say they do both teams would be 13-2 do people then finally take Seattle seriously seeing they would be the same record??

btw ESPN are finally talking about the pats being dangerous don't say I didn't warn you 4 weeks ago!

Busyman
12-21-2005, 12:14 AM
they will lose to seattle...... say they do both teams would be 13-2 do people then finally take Seattle seriously seeing they would be the same record??

btw ESPN are finally talking about the pats being dangerous don't say I didn't warn you 4 weeks ago!

Well looky here.

Guess what has changed.:ermm:

j2k4
12-21-2005, 12:22 AM
Well looky here.

:lol:

It would seem that you're somewhat prescient, B.

Hank's was still more impressive, though. ;)

Adster
12-21-2005, 12:41 AM
dont get me wrong I hate new englands guts and I will love the team for life of whoever knocks the fuck out of them in the playoffs (if that happens)

could be just like last year you know their first game is at home 2nd game COULD be at home depending on what happens and teh 3rd game well..... they beat the 15-1 steelers easily with some injuries Rodney Harrison is the only player missing now that won't be back! and they dont get that first round bye

but seeing what the chargers did to the colts IN INDY! is a worry that new england are around the corner and will blitz the fuck out of manning

Busyman
12-21-2005, 01:45 AM
Well looky here.

I don't think I was prescient at all.

These so-called "picks" aren't so.

On Hank:
The Jags had a different QB (a lesser one)
There was only 3 real choices. Of those, Seattle is still left.

TENNESSEE TITANS COLTS
ARIZONA CARDINALS COLTS
Had he made this pick awhile ago I'd be impressed (and removed the " I think the only chance of them losing":lol: :lol: )

On Me:
New England has been injury plagued. Their turn-around can be attributed to key players being healthy now. Not only that....they won their last 3....their last win was impressive...they had 7 sacks and a shut-out. However, 2 of their last victories were in their weak ass conference.....

The NY Jets (4 and 10) at home
Buffalo (3 and 11) in Buffalo.....

They win their division and make it to the playoffs due to lack of strength of schedule.

j2k4
12-21-2005, 02:24 AM

On Hank:

TENNESSEE TITANS COLTS
ARIZONA CARDINALS COLTS
Had he made this pick awhile ago I'd be impressed (and removed the " I think the only chance of them losing":lol: :lol: )

On Me:
New England has been injury plagued. Their turn-around can be attributed to key players being healthy now. Not only that....they won their last 3....their last win was impressive...they had 7 sacks and a shut-out. However, 2 of their last victories were in their weak ass conference.....

They win their division and make it to the playoffs due to lack of strength of schedule.

So this all means we'll have to meet back here if the Colts win the Super Bowl so you can downplay Hank's picking the Chargers as the team to break the Colts' streak, and take credit for discounting the Patriots as a threat to stop the Colts (never mind Seattle)? :huh:

Busyman
12-21-2005, 03:03 AM

On Hank:

TENNESSEE TITANS COLTS
ARIZONA CARDINALS COLTS

On Me:

So this all means we'll have to meet back here if the Colts win the Super Bowl so you can downplay Hank's picking the Chargers as the team to break the Colts' streak, and take credit for discounting the Patriots as a threat to stop the Colts (never mind Seattle)? :huh:
Hell the Patriots are healthy now. I can't discount them anymore.

I also can't take credit for anything of the sort.

Now if someone here picked...let's say a team other than the Patriots or Colts to win the Superbowl....that would be credit due. ;)

Can the Redskins run the table? I hope so but they play the The Giants who already smashed them 35 to 0 with (at the time) the 31st ranked defense....and with the Redskins just coming off beating the 49ers 52 to 17.

Any Given Sunday.

If the Redskins do run the table, they could actually win the division.:blink:

Adster
12-21-2005, 03:14 AM
everyone in the NFC are pretenders but seattle

Busyman
12-21-2005, 03:36 AM
...and we beat Seattle. :snooty:

Adster
12-21-2005, 04:18 AM
thats right the last team to beat seattle wasn't it??

j2k4
12-21-2005, 10:53 AM

So say it, then.

Busyman picks the 'Skins to win the Super Bowl.

You don't get the credit if you don't pick 'em, B. :P

Busyman
12-21-2005, 02:34 PM
thats right the last team to beat seattle wasn't it??
:01:

Busyman
12-21-2005, 02:36 PM

So say it, then.

Ok then...

I think the Redskins have a good chance of winning the Superbowl.

:ermm:

BigBank_Hank
12-21-2005, 04:38 PM
So say it, then.

Ok then...

What are you nuts? With Brunell at QB the Redskins have as much of a chance at winning the Super bowl as I do of becoming a astronaut.

Busyman
12-21-2005, 06:10 PM
Ok then...

What are you nuts? With Brunell at QB the Redskins have as much of a chance at winning the Super bowl as I do of becoming a astronaut.
You think Brunell is a bad QB? I thought so last year but he's aight this year...not spectacular though. He's done some good stuff like on 3rd and 19 he ran for the first down and his old ass didn't pull a hamstring.:lol: :lol:

Who is your team anyway? I bet all of a sudden it's a team doing well.:ermm:
:P

BigBank_Hank
12-21-2005, 07:40 PM
I don’t think that Brunell is a bad QB just not a QB that can get you to a Super Bowl. He can still make some plays for the Skins but his best days are behind him.

I believe that they gave up on Ramsey to early and didn’t give him a chance. I watched Ramsey play college ball at Tulane in N.O. He’s not going to make many plays with his feet but he’s a very efficient QB. He got the hell beat put of him every time that he dropped back to pass and got hurt and the team lost confidence in him.

My favorite team by default is the Saints. Even though I get annoyed every week while watching the games I still watch the next week. The other team that I root for is Pittsburgh. I just love how they are so physical on both sides of the ball and they just want to beat the hell out of anyone in their way.

j2k4
12-21-2005, 08:26 PM
So say it, then.

Ok then...

Not good enough. :snooty:

Busyman
12-21-2005, 09:36 PM
Ok then...

Not good enough. :snooty:
Eggggsszackleeee

I think that the only chance for them to loose a game will be against the Chargers

Busyman
12-21-2005, 09:43 PM
I don’t think that Brunell is a bad QB just not a QB that can get you to a Super Bowl. He can still make some plays for the Skins but his best days are behind him.

I believe that they gave up on Ramsey to early and didn’t give him a chance. I watched Ramsey play college ball at Tulane in N.O. He’s not going to make many plays with his feet but he’s a very efficient QB. He got the hell beat put of him every time that he dropped back to pass and got hurt and the team lost confidence in him.

My favorite team by default is the Saints. Even though I get annoyed every week while watching the games I still watch the next week. The other team that I root for is Pittsburgh. I just love how they are so physical on both sides of the ball and they just want to beat the hell out of anyone in their way.
I liked Ramsey too. The he started for us we had a shit offensive line. However, when it came time for him to step he did a bunch of dumb shit.

I've forget the time that he came in for Brunell last year. The play was busted and all he had to do was run outta bounds. Instead he threw the ball into CaptainObvious double coverage....interception.

I noticed that very big flaw a number of other times. He always wants make the play. However, his good plays don't balance the bad ones like say a Brett "Interception" Favre or Jake Plummer.

He even had a chance this year and looked shit.

As of right now, Mark Brunell is superbly stable but as it is in football, he alone can't take a team to the Superbowl.

Adster
12-23-2005, 11:18 AM
ramsey???

anyway colts are in big trouble with the sad loss to Dungy son its going to be even harder now to win it all

Busyman
12-23-2005, 12:25 PM
ramsey???

anyway colts are in big trouble with the sad loss to Dungy son its going to be even harder now to win it all
How so?

kazaaman
12-23-2005, 07:46 PM
Well they lost so the whole this whole thread is basically gone... I still can't beleive the Chargers beat them....

Busyman
12-23-2005, 08:32 PM
Well they lost so the whole this whole thread is basically gone... I still can't beleive the Chargers beat them....
They have the highest paid running back for a reason....but that's not what killed the Colts.

Adster
12-23-2005, 11:50 PM
ramsey???

How so?

Dungy may not come back!! and who wants to think or play football with this on their minds

Busyman
12-25-2005, 02:10 PM
Well looky here.

Seattle beat 'em too.

Uh huh. :1eye:

Adster
12-26-2005, 02:10 AM
im gonna take a stab and say colts wont win another game

cards wil get them next week BYE then loose to New england after NE smash teh jags

Busyman
12-26-2005, 03:08 AM
im gonna take a stab and say colts wont win another game

cards wil get them next week BYE then loose to New england after NE smash teh jags
Nah they'll beat Arizona.

Adster
12-26-2005, 03:21 AM
only reason I don't think they Will beat cards if they rest there starters