PDA

View Full Version : //( . Y . )\\

Wolfmight
11-30-2005, 12:05 AM
Post your old skool "L33T" in here. Remember the days when you were young enough to get addicted to chat rooms. Teens, Pre-teens, and lowlife mofos who think they can gain self gratification by fighting on a Yahoo Microphone chat. muhohahahaha...:lol: :P

Here's a few to start things out.

Big-uns

//( o Y o )\\

Ghetoo momma

///( O Y O )\\\

Sword

([xxxxx{([::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Lightsaber

([xxxxx{([ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A man's sword

( ( );;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;{ )

Stoner

(O.o)

twisterX
11-30-2005, 12:10 AM
:no2:

S!X
11-30-2005, 12:13 AM
0mfg t3h h4x0rz

Wolfmight
11-30-2005, 12:43 AM
Boy, did this one get old:

MOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKERMOTHERFCKER

Heh, I also remember people rewording the cuss words to bypass the filters:
Phuck, |=uck, |)ick, (unt, @ss, B1tch,
one that works pretty good: F_U-C.K

Busyman
11-30-2005, 12:48 AM
Post your old skool "L33T" in here. Remember the days when you were young enough to get addicted to chat rooms. Teens, Pre-teens, and lowlife mofos who think they can gain self gratification by fighting on a Yahoo Microphone chat. muhohahahaha...:lol: :P
Actually no I don't remember. I was Busy getting pussy, playing sports, and making music.

Still am for teh most part.

manker
11-30-2005, 01:18 AM
Actually no I don't remember. I was Busy getting pussy, playing sports, and making music.

Still am for teh most part.I bet you never had the internet at home when you were a teenager.

I didn't have the interweb at home when I was a teenager and you've got about 15 years on me :rolleyes:

JPaul
11-30-2005, 01:25 AM

Still am for teh most part.I bet you never had the internet at home when you were a teenager.

I didn't have the interweb at home when I was a teenager and you've got about 15 years on me :rolleyes:
I remember getting our first colour telly, it was rented.

Me Dad wanted to see the World Cup in colour, for the first time.

We had an Uncle who considered us class traitors.

manker
11-30-2005, 01:32 AM
I bet you never had the internet at home when you were a teenager.

We had an Uncle who considered us class traitors.Was it the one where Scotland beat Holland but then lost to some pish team and didnae qualify for the next round.

Quality Scotch team, that was.

JPaul
11-30-2005, 01:43 AM

We had an Uncle who considered us class traitors.Was it the one where Scotland beat Holland but then lost to some pish team and didnae qualify for the next round.

Quality Scotch team, that was.

V Poor

http://caribzones.com/06czadvocate2.jpg

manker
11-30-2005, 01:49 AM
Oh, I duno :happy:

Dark Steno
11-30-2005, 02:59 AM
wtf mate? :huh:

Wolfmight
11-30-2005, 03:17 AM

Still am for teh most part.
Anyone who talks that big of a game must be jackin off in their basement every night.