PDA

View Full Version : Things You've Larfed At Here

JPaul
11-30-2005, 10:15 PM
I've been a member here for a wee while now and have had a couple of stick in the mind moments. A couple of my fave's are;

Fugley, who said that he was thinking about getting a lifesize tattoo of an arse .... on his arse.

The second was manker when he used the name Jocko McBannockburn.

Both of these make me smile whenever I think of them.

MagicNakor
11-30-2005, 10:16 PM
Anna!AnnaMiller!

:shuriken:

JPaul
11-30-2005, 10:17 PM
Anna!AnnaMiller!

:lol:

Hope Clocker doesn't read this.

manker
11-30-2005, 10:43 PM
I had tears in me eyes when Missie pwned Robert0000, I laughed when Busy told Dave he was going to shoot him in the street if ever he came to D.C. - and a reference to his six cornered house always makes me chuckle.

One of the first things that made me laugh when I joined was when Illuminati was tortuously revealling the chat logs he and disgraced admin 7thElement shared over msn. It took weeks. So in the same thread, Chebus started posting chat logs of him and his friend Alan chatting about the footie and stuff.

BigBank_Hank
11-30-2005, 10:56 PM
I have this notion that you're j2k4's more socially adjusted little brother.

He stays indoors watching Fox News wearing a tinfoil hat but sends you to the store for cigarettes and shotgun shells
This little pearl of wisdom that manker wrote nearly made me piss my pants.

DanB
11-30-2005, 10:59 PM
The Netty wind up with 7th's dead fish and Nikki & Cheese as RIAA agents :lol:

DorisInsinuate
11-30-2005, 11:04 PM
This forum makes me laugh not much :snooty:

The GEP gun thing was good though, oh wait.

maebach
11-30-2005, 11:44 PM
Ziggy's posts, Busyman's arguments and when Peerzy corrects people always make me laugh.

ziggyjuarez
12-01-2005, 12:29 AM
thnksz maebach:schnauz:
crysmileyguy makes my laugh a lot.Proper Bo squirts out some good times also.Thats about it.

Seedler
12-01-2005, 12:34 AM
peoples' sigs are all so funni, i shud get myself one

Agrajag
12-01-2005, 12:36 AM
Nice use of the old possessive apostrophe.

Which sort of gives lie to you being a feckin idiot.

Or does it.

peat moss
12-01-2005, 12:41 AM
The lounge is the most fun ,a few drawing room threads are a hoot too . Brother Doobie's posts always give me a chuckle as he gives Busyman a run for his money .

manker
12-01-2005, 12:42 AM

Or does it.I think in Seedler's first post he said that he had an IQ of 200 or something :smilie4:

Which reminds me, I laughed when j2k4 posted his IQ and it was higher than Stephen Hawking's. When this was pointed out (by you, I think, JP) he qualified it by saying that it was one of those easy IQ tests.

I paraphrase.

Seedler
12-01-2005, 12:43 AM
[QUOTE=Seedler]

English please or stfu

Agrajag
12-01-2005, 12:46 AM

Or does it.I think in Seedler's first post he said that he had an IQ of 200 or something :smilie4:

Which reminds me, I laughed when j2k4 posted his IQ and it was higher than Stephen Hawking's. When this was pointed out (by you, I think, JP) he qualified it by saying that it was one of those easy IQ tests.

I paraphrase.
As I recall it was higher than Plinny the Elder, DaVinci, Newton, Bach, Illuminati, which was actually quite sweet.

maebach
12-01-2005, 01:23 AM
And, baccyman's jokes in the FunnyStuff section are always funny.

Lilmiss
12-01-2005, 01:27 AM
when metro learnt self dentisty. :lol: :pinch:

Proper Bo
12-01-2005, 01:42 AM
what ever happened to metro?

@jiggy what was that about me squirting good stuff??:huh:

Mr JP Fugley
12-01-2005, 01:45 AM
when metro learnt self dentisty. :lol: :pinch:
:lol: :lol:

That was funny, in a very mentalist way.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-01-2005, 01:46 AM
Tikisomething making Lamsey physically shake with angry was pretty sweet a few years ago.

clocker
12-01-2005, 02:03 AM
Anna!AnnaMiller!

Hope Clocker doesn't read this.
He probably won't.
Clocker is scared of the Lounge.

Seedler
12-01-2005, 02:16 AM
heavymetalparkinglot's sig pic is funni me likes

Spider_dude
12-01-2005, 11:09 AM
when we all posted our pics on an internet forum and some people editted them into famous pics etc.

thewizeard
12-01-2005, 11:16 AM
it was the "coming" of Mr. J.P Fugley that amused me and the sad, sad, Anna Miller saga... :) Tears still roll down my cheeks when I think of clocker and his unanswered love....

edit typo

Cheese
12-01-2005, 11:35 AM
when we all posted our pics on an internet forum and some people editted them into famous pics etc.
Didn't someone edit NikkiD's head onto a picture of someone hitting a seal with a golf club? That made me laugh.

Other stuff:

Busyman's six-sided house.

TheDave's rant blaming everything on Busyman.

Yogi being pwned by manker for being a lazy dole boy (and proud of it...).

An edited picture of a midget with Saddam's face coming out of the arse of Elvis.

Billy Dean.

FC crashing sam4's computer.

Rapfan's repeated self-pwnage.

Peerzy when he has a go at the 'merkins.

Any of the numerous hissy fits of people "leaving" the forum.

sArA
12-01-2005, 11:39 AM
I love the banter between Busyman manker vidcc and J2k4....always amusing.

Brother Doobie and clockers passing comments...

and....when peerzy gets worked up so much that you can almost see the steam coming out of his ears.

Spider_dude
12-01-2005, 12:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/spd/dubai_pr0n.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/spd/louisesigspider_small.jpg

Aaron_T
12-01-2005, 01:37 PM
well a lot of my time here hasnt been good, but i guess theres the old days like in BB's chatbar etc... :)

any thread started by CryGuy makes me laugh :cry: :cry:

and Bazz cracks me up so much with his bogey threads and that :lol:

jazzthefunk
12-01-2005, 01:51 PM
i kant remember anyfing :smoke:

apart from a few things, but them have all been mentioned so ho hum

peace out :smoke: hope all is well wi every1 here!!!

Dark Steno
12-01-2005, 02:50 PM
:bwahaha:

Gripper
12-01-2005, 04:19 PM
To many to mention!!!

tesco
12-01-2005, 04:24 PM
When SciManAl (think that's the name?) kept lying about things that happened to him like getting cauhgt by the RIAA and having his whole computer fry when they went to look by programming it to know if it wasn''t him and having the power supply send 600volts down the 12v rail. :lol:

Gripper
12-01-2005, 04:30 PM
When Mr Mulder proposed to me and it ended up with me manker and him gonna live together and Loobie was gonna keep us supllied with food and beer(or did I just dream it)

Mr. Mulder
12-01-2005, 04:34 PM
When Mr Mulder proposed to me and it ended up with me manker and him gonna live together and Loobie was gonna keep us supllied with food and beer(or did I just dream it)

that sounds bloody fantastic! :lookaroun

will have to ask her though :unsure:

thewizeard
12-01-2005, 06:23 PM
...and then there was Ron and his infamous cucumbers... ( he was taken into custody by General Skweeky and incarcerated in the dungeons of the Ketchup Liberation Force) which of course made the board a much safer and pleasant place for the Newbies ...

:)

DanB
12-01-2005, 06:31 PM
:bwahaha:

yeah, bawa has had some moments that have made me laugh

DorisInsinuate
12-01-2005, 06:37 PM
robert000000000000bies was great fun

Mr. Mulder
12-01-2005, 06:43 PM
when Manny Roscoe got Hitman 11 before anyone else because of his "connected" brother who worked at Blockbusters gave it to him made me really larf, and the beatings he took in the Lounge for it made me cry tears of rolf.

Proper Bo
12-01-2005, 06:45 PM
linkin park's deleted "fuck" thread, y'all. word.

Cheese
12-01-2005, 06:48 PM
when Manny Roscoe got Hitman 11 before anyone else because of his "connected" brother who worked at Blockbusters gave it to him made me really larf, and the beatings he took in the Lounge for it made me cry tears of rolf.

That was teh funny. He's the one laughing now though. Playing GTA 8 on his Xbox 720 whilst watching Matrix 9: Regurgitated.

DanB
12-01-2005, 06:49 PM

That was teh funny. He's the one laughing now though. Playing GTA 8 on his Xbox 720 whilst watching Matrix 9: Regurgitated.

:lol: Thatwas funny :lol:

And his marriage to Ziggy after thier circle jerk in the sexy lady thread

Cheese
12-01-2005, 06:55 PM

:lol: Thatwas funny :lol:

And his marriage to Ziggy after thier circle jerk in the sexy lady thread

What made it funnier for me was Ziggy bumping the thread a year later after he finally "got it".

Fuck you :angry: you're not funny...

DanB
12-01-2005, 06:57 PM
:lol: I never saw that

I remember his gangrape in the lounge though

Proper Bo
12-01-2005, 06:58 PM
I have to admit i recently made myself laugh when ziggy believed me when I said that until 1901, all doors opened inwards.

Gripper
12-01-2005, 07:00 PM
I've got a ps IX for xmas 'cause my uncles a scientest from the future

Mr. Mulder
12-01-2005, 07:06 PM
I've got a ps IX for xmas 'cause my uncles a scientest from the future

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/mrmulder/futureftw.jpg

tesco
12-01-2005, 07:31 PM
When internet.news posed as a hacker gonna delete the whole board and everyone was scared until he said *lol* and gave it all away. :lol:

Gripper
12-01-2005, 07:34 PM
I remember him,right sad fucker he was

DorisInsinuate
12-01-2005, 07:49 PM
The temporary forum was a laugh a minute, does that count as here?

Can someone post links to these threads? I don't remember any of them, unless you're all just making them up :ermm:

Guillaume
12-01-2005, 07:59 PM
The admins explanation of "ooo, the board database got corrupted somehow, maybe because of evil pixies" always made me larf.

tesco
12-01-2005, 08:12 PM
The admins explanation of "ooo, the board database got corrupted somehow, maybe because of evil pixies" always made me larf.
It was manker:rolleyes:

Guillaume
12-01-2005, 08:14 PM
I've suspected his being part of evil-pixiekind all along.

He's just a feegle gone bad. That explains the sheep thing.

MediaSlayer
12-01-2005, 08:23 PM
to a large extent:proleteriat

to a smaller extent:the thread where rikk got his pride raped arguing with Jonno about the orangemen marching

JPaul
12-01-2005, 10:16 PM
When SciManAl (think that's the name?) kept lying about things that happened to him like getting cauhgt by the RIAA and having his whole computer fry when they went to look by programming it to know if it wasn''t him and having the power supply send 600volts down the 12v rail. :lol:
You just reminded me of one.

Capt Asda breaking a burglars arm with a punch, the burglar getting arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced by the end of the day.

It was internet genius, the way he kept painting himself deeper into a mixed metaphor.

tesco
12-01-2005, 10:23 PM
You just reminded me of one.

Capt Asda breaking a burglars arm with a punch, the burglar getting arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced by the end of the day.

It was internet genius, the way he kept painting himself deeper into a mixed metaphor.
Link?:unsure:

JPaul
12-01-2005, 10:37 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t68814.html

so we got broken into today, worst thing that could happen to me, they stole my home theater system and a bunch of dvds (50 dvds, 17 xbox games). here's the most saddest part of all, the thieves were my downstairs (tenants) boyfriend and the boyfriends friend. they showed up at 4 pm, how stupid, this was right after i got home and heard the news from my dad. rule #1: never steal from a guy who can bench press 225 lbs and curl 50 lbs dumbells, i went out there and got right up to him, beat the living shit out of him, my dad and all the neighbors were yelling for me to stop, but i didn't give a fuck, i made the motherfucka bleed like the worthless bitch he his. now they're threatning to sue us, i don't give a fuck, cuz i broke his nose, jaw, and leg. what a pussy, ironic thing: i'm only 16, and the bastard was like 25 and his friend weighed 300 or so pounds and was also 25. i beat the shit out of both of em, pussies didn't even know how to fight, i still got a bunch of adrenaline left in my system, thought that typing this up would release some of it, i'm still fuckin pissed though, those bastards, fuck

edit: the guy actually tried to fight back, what a dumass, he just made it that much more humiliating, one punched the fat guy btw, he was on the ground bleeding from his mouth and i kicked him until the guy cried, seriosly, some ppl are pussies man, if ur gonna steal something become a man first, not a pussy who doesn't even know how to block punches or reverse them or defend themselves, oh and get this, guy pulls out a switchblade, just punched his forearm, heard it snap like a twig (fat guy), now the cops are questioning me (were questioning me) and the ambulance paramdics gave me a nasty look, but i don't give a fuck, i'm fuckin pisse

j2k4
12-01-2005, 10:38 PM
I think in Seedler's first post he said that he had an IQ of 200 or something :smilie4:

I paraphrase.
As I recall it was higher than Plinny the Elder, DaVinci, Newton, Bach, Illuminati, which was actually quite sweet.

Pliny took the test? :lol:

Hey, I got pretty good mileage out of that.

So what if it was the equivalent of the WWF?

I can still claim a pretty nice number, and tonight I claim...let's see.....a nice even 150.:)

Busyman
12-01-2005, 10:53 PM
That thread had me in tears with laughter. He just kept answering and answering my questions and then he said, "Wait, wait a fucking minute. You don't need to know all of that.":lol: :lol: :lol:

He was the ultimate fuck-up and it cracked me up.

DorisInsinuate
12-02-2005, 12:05 AM
djweiser - what a legend :lol:

can't remember what for though, just remember he was great fun.

Mr. Mulder
12-02-2005, 12:24 AM
djweiser - what a legend :lol:

can't remember what for though, just remember he was great fun.

advertising was it not? for general stuff he woz involved in :unsure:

king of beers, lyke :unsure:

maebach
12-02-2005, 12:36 AM
That thread had me in tears with laughter. He just kept answering and answering my questions and then he said, "Wait, wait a fucking minute. You don't need to know all of that.":lol: :lol: :lol:

He was the ultimate fuck-up and it cracked me up.

damn. I wish I could've read that thread. :(

kokolax
12-02-2005, 12:55 AM
hi mi homies:cool2:

wuz up my ninja:ph34r:

kokolax
12-02-2005, 01:04 AM
Didn't someone edit NikkiD's head onto a picture of someone hitting a seal with a golf club? That made me laugh.

Other stuff:

Busyman's six-sided house.

TheDave's rant blaming everything on Busyman.

Yogi being pwned by manker for being a lazy dole boy (and proud of it...).

An edited picture of a midget with Saddam's face coming out of the arse of Elvis.

Billy Dean.

FC crashing sam4's computer.

Rapfan's repeated self-pwnage.

Peerzy when he has a go at the 'merkins.

Any of the numerous hissy fits of people "leaving" the forum.

you watch 2021

thewizeard
12-02-2005, 03:27 PM
..just before this slips off the page, there were a few more characters that made this board such a great place to come to... Titey was one of those, must say I miss him. You never knew what smilie was round the corner.

The list is long. :)

typo

Busyman
12-02-2005, 08:08 PM
..just before this slips off the page, there were a few more characters that made this board such a great place to come to... Titey was one of those, must say I miss him. You never knew what smilie was round the corner.

The list is long. :)

typo
tite wad looked like Richard Dreyfuss.:unsure:

Gripper
12-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Busyman vs Manker freds

Busyman
12-03-2005, 01:14 AM
Busyman vs Manker freds
Yeah those Manker freds are somethin'. Way different than the JP arnolds.:huh: