12-01-2005, 08:44 PM
I say taht we shouldn't but its hard to resis sometimes :lol:

hey afronaut, haven't seen you around in a long time

digmen1
12-04-2005, 02:55 AM
Its not PC to do it.

But stuff the PC brigade !

I say that fat people look disgusting.

They should be made to lose weight cos they will be a drain on the health system in the future and they are digusting to look at or walk past.

It is disgusting how many young girls walk around showing off their fat tummy's over the top of their jeans.

Regards
Digby

S!X
12-04-2005, 05:23 AM
Wow, It went from desi's to fat people LOL!!

Guyver
12-04-2005, 06:32 AM
no, theres people too guys, im always nice lol

fat chicks need love too hahah

S!X
12-04-2005, 06:35 AM

Aint gettin it from me LOL :ph34r:

Guyver
12-04-2005, 06:42 AM

more cushion for the pushin lmao

GepperRankins
12-04-2005, 08:03 AM
not really. i wouldn't like someone taking the piss out of me if i was fat :dabs:

oxygenuk
12-04-2005, 10:56 AM
people make themselfs fat and if they have any will power they should be able to lose that horrible fat too.

so i say flame on!

Blythorama
12-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Here we go. More ignorant drivel from illiterate small-minded boring people, with nothing better to do than to point out the weaknesses of other people. You are a bunch of bullies, and like most bullies you are cowards, hurling anonymous abuse from the safety of your sweaty, stinking bedrooms.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-04-2005, 04:05 PM

I think they would have to want it first.....

Skiz
12-04-2005, 04:32 PM
It's ok as long as they don't see it or hear it, then it's just being cruel. :unsure:

Seedler
12-04-2005, 05:19 PM
It's morally wrong to make fun of people who are naturally fat, because they have the whachamacallit disease that makes them ultra-portly. It's wrong because they have no choice; it's something that they're born with and can never change.

It's of course ok to abuse fatty who are greedy eaters because they made themselves that way. Either keep on tormenting them for as long as they're fat or make them lose weight simply because they can and they were born normal.

RdK
12-04-2005, 05:35 PM
It's cruel but... I can't help it...

Busyman
12-04-2005, 05:55 PM
It's morally wrong to make fun of people who are naturally fat, because they have the whachamacallit disease that makes them ultra-portly. It's wrong because they have no choice; it's something that they're born with and can never change.

It's of course ok to abuse fatty who are greedy eaters because they made themselves that way. Either keep on tormenting them for as long as they're fat or make them lose weight simply because they can and they were born normal.
Many times it's genetics.

I think it's ok to make fun of them as long as you are not trying to hurt them. Most of you do too.

For instance, I saw this fat lady walking in the rain and she slipped and busted her fat ass.

Now if I had said with laughter, "See you busted your fat ass 'cause you're fat....so fat that you're 'Don't look over there at that fat lady' fat. So fat that you're 'We better get to the buffet before the fat lady gets there' fat. So fat that the only reason in this world you exist is to eat every morsel of food from everyone elses plate 'cause you don't have an ounce or should I say three hundred and fifty pounds of restraint...fat.":lol: :lol:

That would have just been wrong...

Instead I just helped her up.:mellow:

enoughfakefiles
12-04-2005, 10:12 PM
people make themselfs fat and if they have any will power they should be able to lose that horrible fat too.

so i say flame on!

How is this so.:blink:

Money Fist
12-04-2005, 11:35 PM
how do you kill a fat person?
double barrel shotgun

Virtualbody1234
12-05-2005, 12:21 AM
Here we go. More ignorant drivel from illiterate small-minded boring people, with nothing better to do than to point out the weaknesses of other people. You are a bunch of bullies, and like most bullies you are cowards, hurling anonymous abuse from the safety of your sweaty, stinking bedrooms.
That's the only sensible post here.

The contents of the rest of this thread is just terrible. Each and every one of you who posted that you think it ok to tease fat people have something that other small minded people could tease you about.

Btw. I'm not overweight myself. I just think that bullying is wrong. Isn't there something more important that you can do with the short time you all have as a lifetime on this planet? If not then you don't think highly of yourselfs.

Busyman
12-05-2005, 04:12 AM

The contents of the rest of this thread is just terrible. Each and every one of you who posted that you think it ok to tease fat people have something that other small minded people could tease you about.

Btw. I'm not overweight myself. I just think that bullying is wrong. Isn't there something more important that you can do with the short time you all have as a lifetime on this planet? If not then you don't think highly of yourselfs.
Who the fuck said anything about teasing?:dry:

You have got to be the most boring PC person in da huld wide wuld.:mellow:

Maybe one week I'll imitate "sensible" if I can stop the vomit.

Bebi
12-05-2005, 04:35 AM
I had a cousin who used to be fat and I saw the teasins he used to get... personally if I seen you dissing a fat person i'd knock your bllcks in :)

Virtualbody1234
12-05-2005, 05:51 AM

Who the fuck said anything about teasing?:dry:

You have got to be the most boring PC person in da huld wide wuld.:mellow:

Maybe one week I'll imitate "sensible" if I can stop the vomit.
Fuck you Busyman!

GepperRankins
12-05-2005, 09:42 AM
i can't believe so many people can't see it from the other side. if you were fat would you like people you don't know or like taking the piss?

also, don't anyone dare try saying they need to be told or they already know. if you don't respect a person they'll have less respect for themselves and probably care less about getting healthy

Busyman
12-05-2005, 11:23 AM
I had a cousin who used to be fat and I saw the teasins he used to get... personally if I seen you dissing a fat person i'd knock your bllcks in :)
Guess you better jump on stage and beat comedian's asses then. Oh and don't stop there, Hollywood actors, producers, directors, and executives are game too.

So you you'd knock my bllcks in huh? I doubt it. You'd have a handful then...all for being the Stop Teasing Police.

Shit I would hope you'd help someone that's getting their ass kicked but nooooo, you'd go at it for something that's a basic part of life.

Everybody has been teased about something while growing up. I guess "fatteasing" is the end all be all of causes to take up defending.

You guys, you guys.....

Bebi
12-05-2005, 12:21 PM
So you you'd knock my bllcks in huh? I doubt it.

We can test that theory any time.... the only reason fat people are teased is because people see it as they indulge in eating massive amounts and that is not always the cause... maybe they are crippled and cannot get excercise... maybe its genetic... maybe they have a mental illness that prevent them from stop eatting or going outside.

and that basic part of life stuff is alot of crap... 200 years ago being fat meant you were of high social status and it was admired.

Cheese
12-05-2005, 01:43 PM
and that basic part of life stuff is alot of crap... 200 years ago being fat meant you were of high social status and it was admired.
This is true. Busyman with his bitch tits would have been mistaken for royalty.

Busyman
12-05-2005, 01:51 PM
So you you'd knock my bllcks in huh? I doubt it.

We can test that theory any time.... the only reason fat people are teased is because people see it as they indulge in eating massive amounts and that is not always the cause... maybe they are crippled and cannot get excercise... maybe its genetic... maybe they have a mental illness that prevent them from stop eatting or going outside.

Test that theory? According to you it's not a theory but something you'll take upon yourself to do...some Tease Police and shit. I wish you would come over here from Disneyland talking that shit. I'd lmao as the fat UK'an gets his ass whipped for, not saving someone from imminent danger, but for getting in someone's face for an "bad" remark.

Being teased is a something that many people go through. I got teased for being a light-skinned black fella (oxy?). So the fuck what. Being teased makes some people stronger. It's and how people take it.

Busyman
12-05-2005, 01:52 PM
They're pecs. :snooty:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-05-2005, 01:58 PM

I'm sorry, what did you say fatty fat fatty?

Busyman
12-05-2005, 02:05 PM

I'm sorry, what did you say fatty fat fatty?
Pecs.
Pecs.
Pecs.
Did I mention...pecs?:01:

sArA
12-05-2005, 02:15 PM
If as is often the case, that a fat person comfort eats because they are unhappy, if they are teased about being fat then that can make them more unhappy and so they comfort eat.

I personally find fat people eating huge amounts of food quite nauseating but I would not lower myself to actually have a go at someone like that as I would not like to hurt their feelings.

I guess being a smoker is similar. I know it is bad for me, but all the adverts and campaigns designed to make me stop just keep on telling me that I am an evil bad person who is killing all those around me, that I stink and am a lowlife....it just makes me reach for another ciggy.

Busyman
12-05-2005, 02:42 PM
I personally find fat people eating huge amounts of food quite nauseating but I would not lower myself to actually have a go at someone like that as I would not like to hurt their feelings.
Thank you.;)

Hell I eat when I'm bored. I just don't really gain weight but that's genetics.

I can sit in my basement on a Saturday night watching tv and eat an entire package of EL Fudge cookies. After my pseudo-Atkins diet I forgot it was egg nog season so I put that diet shit on the back burner to drink vast amount of that tasty beverage. I drank about a carton of it a day (high cholesterol):sick: .

Now I'm tired of it and can resume eating right.

The fact is many people are fat 'cause they are lazy overeaters. If they want people to stop talking about them they can always stop eating so fucking much and exercise if it's within their means.

There are always two sides to shit.

1. People shouldn't deliberately hurt others with unkind fat ridicule.

2. People who don't want to be fat should take steps to not be fat.

As the world turns..........

btw Sara....I always wonder why people start smoking at this day and age.
I mean I understand it's addictive but starting it up NOW is weird.

Chewie
12-05-2005, 03:23 PM
Whoah!
Lookit all the ickle self-centred shits posting in here.

No, it's not OK to make fun of people for any reason.
Some 'non-standard' (i.e. not something out of an American magazine or TV show) people are happy with their size, their looks, their voice, their hair or their laugh etc., but many more people aren't and can be self-concious to the point of being insular or becoming depressed.

It's a question of 'where does it end?', or 'when isn't it funny?' - when someone cannot take it any more and hangs themself to escape?
This is exactly what happened to a very good friend of my wife's family (and consequently, of mine) who could see no other escape from just this sort of bullying.
And it is bullying.

RIP, Del.

Busyman
12-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Whoah!
Lookit all the ickle self-centred shits posting in here.

No, it's not OK to make fun of people for any reason.
Some 'non-standard' (i.e. not something out of an American magazine or TV show) people are happy with their size, their looks, their voice, their hair or their laugh etc., but many more people aren't and can be self-concious to the point of being insular or becoming depressed.

It's a question of 'where does it end?', or 'when isn't it funny?' - when someone cannot take it any more and hangs themself to escape?
This is exactly what happened to a very good friend of my wife's family (and consequently, of mine) who could see no other escape from just this sort of bullying.
And it is bullying.

RIP, Del.
Exactly who are the self-centered shits posting?

Fat people are great and make excellent linebackers in football season.

I watched Fat Actress a couple times and have been meaning to catch the Biggest Fat Ass Loser.

Blythorama
12-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Pointing out that someone is fat is just stating the obvious. Like they hadn't noticed ffs. They don't think, "wha I'm FAT! Shit! Thanks for pointing that out! Phew!"

Ridiculing someone for their size just perpetuates the problem, making the overweight person feel worse and eat more. Making fun of someone's problems or physical differences is tantamount to bullying and is simply cruel.

Yes, I laugh when people are idiots, like walking into doors or saying something stupid, but never at things like weight, physical appearance or obvious failings which could cause someone distress.

I can't believe most of you bastards are that perfect that you find it acceptable to laugh at fat people. Especially when you have had problems with your weight yourself. Busyman.

Cheese
12-05-2005, 04:11 PM
The only people I mock about their weight are skinny/reasonably skinny people who worry too much about their weight. I'll probably cause some eating disorders if I carry on, but fuck it. More food for me.

Busyman
12-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Pointing out that someone is fat is just stating the obvious. Like they hadn't noticed ffs. They don't think, "wha I'm FAT! Shit! Thanks for pointing that out! Phew!"

Ridiculing someone for their size just perpetuates the problem, making the overweight person feel worse and eat more. Making fun of someone's problems or physical differences is tantamount to bullying and is simply cruel.

Yes, I laugh when people are idiots, like walking into doors or saying something stupid, but never at things like weight, physical appearance or obvious failings which could cause someone distress.

I can't believe most of you bastards are that perfect that you find it acceptable to laugh at fat people. Especially when you have had problems with your weight yourself. Busyman.
I never had problems with my weight. I gained weight from being lazy and then did something about it. 15 lbs. over your target weight is hardly a problem.:happy:

I think it's perfectly acceptable to laugh at fat people. I also laugh at skinny and overly muscular people.

....you're so fat that you look like a big bag of snacks, I bet if I kick you in your ass all types of snacks and treats just fall the fuck out...Ho Ho's, Twinkies, Beech Nut Gum....I bet your back is swirled up like a honey bun.
....Fat guy: "Let me move this microphone stand so you can see me"
....A fat mom with her kids at McDonald's: "I'd like 3 Double Quarter Pounder Meals, 2 fish fillet sandwiches, a large chocolate shake, a 5-Piece Chicken Selects Meal and a Caifornia Cobb Grilled Chicken Salad. (looks down at her kids) Now what do ya'll want?"

Busyman
12-05-2005, 04:19 PM
The only people I mock about their weight are skinny/reasonably skinny people who worry too much about their weight. I'll probably cause some eating disorders if I carry on, but fuck it. More food for me.
:rolleyes:

Bebi
12-05-2005, 08:43 PM
tease police? where did you come up with that balls... I just dont like seeing some insecure little loser making fun of someone with a more obvious problem... and from where I grew up I could hand you your ass in a bucket... busyboy.

Cheese
12-05-2005, 08:49 PM
and from where I grew up I could hand you your ass in a bucket... busyboy.

It would have to be a big bucket.

Bebi
12-05-2005, 08:52 PM
and from where I grew up I could hand you your ass in a bucket... busyboy.

your right.. better make it a salad bowl:lol:

enoughfakefiles
12-05-2005, 09:47 PM

I think he meant more of this size.:rolleyes:

http://www.hitachi-c-m.com/global/images/industry/mining/mining_01.jpg

Busyman
12-05-2005, 10:58 PM

A salad bowl is smaller.:ermm: Nice try though.

Busyman
12-05-2005, 11:00 PM
tease police? where did you come up with that balls... I just dont like seeing some insecure little loser making fun of someone with a more obvious problem... and from where I grew up I could hand you your ass in a bucket... busyboy.
Many don't like seeing it including myself but not minding your fucking business will get you fucked up....all 'cause you signed up for the Tease Police.

oxygenuk
12-14-2005, 09:31 AM
also most fattys boys are scary.

why you ask? cos they have man boobs(plumper tits), yukky

oxygenuk
12-14-2005, 09:34 AM
http://www.nei.ch/gallery/d/2841-2/fatty.jpg

http://viral.lycos.co.uk/attachments/2467/fat_baywatch.jpg

and your saying insulting fat people is insulting eh.

well look at the nightmare they are trying to cause us in that last pic then!

Voetsek
12-17-2005, 08:59 AM
Obese people are foul and should be forced to loss weight so the rest of us are not forced to see there huge flabby guts and rolls of blubber just stay away from the beach after your food or risk upchucking

as for ugly people forced to wear masks

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-17-2005, 08:36 PM
also most fattys boys are scary.

why you ask? cos they have man boobs(plumper tits), yukky

This fatty scares me:

http://www.powerbomb2000.com/gfx/SamoaJoe/SamoaJoe4.jpg

Busyman
12-17-2005, 11:20 PM
Obese people are foul and should be forced to loss weight so the rest of us are not forced to see there huge flabby guts and rolls of blubber just stay away from the beach after your food or risk upchucking

as for ugly people forced to wear masks
As my old physics teacher used to say, (fat) "compared to whom?"

Ugly is an opinion.

I don't like that certain airlines wanna charge fat people for an extra seat if they take up.....an extra seat.:lol: :lol:

I guess one day there will be a lawsuit filed to have fattycapped seating.:ermm:

Seedler
12-18-2005, 03:14 AM
Being fat is not always so horrible...If someone teases you, you can just knock their fucking heads in.

I once fought with a fatty kid, and 20 punches landed on his face were unfelt and did no damage wutsoever. One punch from him almost took me out. In the end, it took a flying kick to make him bend over in pain.

Busyman
12-18-2005, 07:48 AM
Being fat is not always so horrible...If someone teases you, you can just knock their fucking heads in.

I once fought with a fatty kid, and 20 punches landed on his face were unfelt and did no damage wutsoever. One punch from him almost took me out. In the end, it took a flying kick to make him bend over in pain.
I do understand that the weight behind his punches may be hard due to his..uh...weight. However, fat does not shield pain in the face.

Seedler
12-19-2005, 04:00 AM

I do understand that the weight behind his punches may be hard due to his..uh...weight. However, fat does not shield pain in the face.

Okay well, maybe it wasn't face, but his ribs were shielded by 3 layers of well, fatty meat. The first layer slows down my punch, the second layer absorbs the shockwave, and the 3rd layer just reflects the punch back at me.

Busyman
12-19-2005, 11:31 AM

Okay well, maybe it wasn't face, but his ribs were shielded by 3 layers of well, fatty meat. The first layer slows down my punch, the second layer absorbs the shockwave, and the 3rd layer just reflects the punch back at me.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He's the Blob from The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.